It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys have no reproductive organs or digestive system, is this correct?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I will instead report your nonsensical and pointless offtopic reply.

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode
ATS, the only system of fools which promotes bumping of ancient pointless threads.

Explain to me why bumping dead pointless threads is a defining characteristic of ATS exclusively?

Horrible answer. Kill yourself now and save the universe a bit of energy, fools.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: cyberjedi
Aaah you guys bumped a nine year old thread,

I'll take this opportunity to give ATS some more information on The Greys.

The Greys are actually former humans from another parallel universe. In their evolution they had placed a great focus on technological advancement, slowly but surely removing the concept of love and joy from their society. This went on and ultimately led to the fact that they were unable to reproduce by natural means. They started the process of cloning. At some point, they lost their ability to clone because their DNA wasn't fit for it anymore. The Greys are from a future parallel earth which they have destroyed totally in their effort and relentless drive for advanced technology, they went on to live in underground bases.

Now, an offer was made by another species to save them, by rendering down their essence into a mathematical equation, to at some point, if bodies were to become available, evolve into. The Greys declined, they feared it was a trap. In a last attempt to save their species, it was decided that they had to introduce new DNA into their genetic makeup. However, in their universe there were no more humans, and so they visit parallel universes to extract DNA from humans.

As for their personalities, it is true, they are akin to robots, but not totally. The closest thing to emotion that they can experience is the sensation of irony.

Greys are not as alien as you think, they are former humans, they are family.

It will make sense, since they're able to interbeed with humans. I mean, the whole point of the abductions is the production of hybrids, each iteration being more human looking than before.

But, it seems that the ultimate goal is infiltration. So there's at least some groups that want to become part of our society.

A small issue, tho: hybrids can mentally control us.

There is no ultimate goal of infiltration, all is done through agreements that have been made between our and their representatives. The future hybrids have no intention of controlling anyone besides themselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The Greys are actually former humans from another parallel universe. In their evolution they had placed a great focus on technological advancement, slowly but surely removing the concept of love and joy from their society. This went on and ultimately led to the fact that they were unable to reproduce by natural means. They started the process of cloning. At some point, they lost their ability to clone because their DNA wasn't fit for it anymore. The Greys are from a future parallel earth which they have destroyed totally in their effort and relentless drive for advanced technology, they went on to live in underground bases.

Now, an offer was made by another species to save them, by rendering down their essence into a mathematical equation, to at some point, if bodies were to become available, evolve into. The Greys declined, they feared it was a trap. In a last attempt to save their species, it was decided that they had to introduce new DNA into their genetic makeup. However, in their universe there were no more humans, and so they visit parallel universes to extract DNA from humans.

As for their personalities, it is true, they are akin to robots, but not totally. The closest thing to emotion that they can experience is the sensation of irony.

It will make sense, since they're able to interbeed with humans. I mean, the whole point of the abductions is the production of hybrids, each iteration being more human looking than before.

But, it seems that the ultimate goal is infiltration. So there's at least some groups that want to become part of our society.

There is no ultimate goal of infiltration, all is done through agreements that have been made between our and their representatives. The future hybrids have no intention of controlling anyone besides themselves.

Excuse me, but I don't trust beings coming after people, even children, against their will to do whatever they want.

This is being forced upon abductees. As a libertarian, I find the whole subject horrendous and extremely worrisome.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightofLiberty
My brother mentioned that he read in the Day After Roswell by Col. Phillip Corso that the greys have no reproductive organs or digestive system. Assuming this is correct, how do they reproduce, perhaps via cloning or genetic engineering? Furthermore, how have they evolved beyond the need for these two functions that are critical to humanity but seemingly not critical for the greys? What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you,
LightofLiberty

I would not take anything Corso said to be true. He was known in his own family to make up stories and tell his children. He's a liar and a story teller.

There are no greys and they are not coming here. HTH

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It is said, that the 5 hominid nations in the galaxy that formed a united federation use these greys as servants or hive mind workers.
It is also said they are manufactured artificial intelligence. Used to traverse time space for them carrying put missions of peace and war.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2020 by cyberjedi because: asd

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Excuse me, but I don't trust beings coming after people, even children, against their will to do whatever they want.

This is being forced upon abductees. As a libertarian, I find the whole subject horrendous and extremely worrisome.

All these abduction scenario's are happening in agreement with those who are experiencing them, even though many do not remember having agreed to it. Nothing, no thing is being forced upon anyone. It might look that way, the abductees might experience it that way, but this is not so, they have given permission on other levels to play a role in a bigger agenda.

soundcloud.com...

Here is an interesting soundbite
edit on 13-1-2020 by cyberjedi because: added soundbite

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

That's why his aerospace engineer son gave speeches backing up everything his father said 100%. Name one person in his family that said he was lying. You can not. Notice how the Government went through great lengths to debunk him, just like they did Bob Lazar (I'm being sarcastic). Where is there official denial of a high ranking officer. Hell, they don't even call his book a literary hoax.

The only other logical explanation is he was a disinfo agent who wanted to make our enemies think we had superior technology that we got from ET. Listen to the man speak, and that makes about as much sense as an unbroken potato chip in every bag in the store.

Furthermore, if something changed that someone in his family said he was lying, it's because they were threatened and needed to cease and desist.

Corso, was exactly who he said he was and what he observed was factual.

You should really stop making up information.

edit on 13-1-2020 by play4keeps because: punctuation and additional

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Guess the mystery is solved as to why they are so interested in anuses and reproduction.... and fiddling around with them. Cant poo or reproduce. Splicing compatible bits of their DNA into fetuses and such for hybrids to place into our wider gene pool.

Im starting to form the basis for a scifi movie.. or "factual" YouTube video...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join