It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys have no reproductive organs or digestive system, is this correct?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

How do you know this, who or what is your source that this is actually true?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

How do you know this, who or what is your source that this is actually true?

Alex Collier and Phil Schneider.

www.youtube.com... < go to 7:50. Phil Schneider talks about the greys that they a dying race. And they need us to some degree.

www.youtube.com... < A whole vid of young alex collier in 1994 (who predicted 9/11) that explains the Grey and why they need us humans.
edit on 28-11-2010 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I do have to say I don't like one thing she said though.
... about soulmates and past life partners and what-not and "being better off if you don't find your soulmate"

Haha lol yeah, this got me puzzeled as well, l think she just wanted to say that sometimes it is difficult to meet a real soulmate, because it is as if you're looking into a mirror. Difficult stuff though, l agree.

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
Either they are not 100% robotic or I am getting this alleged grey race mixed up with a race of small white ETs with large black eyes.

Yes, l think she said there are a lot of different races out there that we call 'greys', maybe really a lot of different ones.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is it possible that the lack of a digestive tract is because they survive/feed upon the high energy electrical field of their space craft?

www.bbc.com... An ideal state - no need for food stores, no need for waste disposal. Maybe a need for a small amount of water maybe not.
Great for long voyages - keeps the craft small and compact.
No reproductive organs - must not need them. Either can be grown in a lab, or create progeny by asexual binary fission.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
How do you come to that conclusion, there are 2000 grays left etc?

Edit

Never mind you answer this later in the thread...

a reply to: HazyChestNutz

edit on 8-12-2019 by Rob808 because: I can’t read goods

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Aaah you guys bumped a nine year old thread,

I'll take this opportunity to give ATS some more information on The Greys.

The Greys are actually former humans from another parallel universe. In their evolution they had placed a great focus on technological advancement, slowly but surely removing the concept of love and joy from their society. This went on and ultimately led to the fact that they were unable to reproduce by natural means. They started the process of cloning. At some point, they lost their ability to clone because their DNA wasn't fit for it anymore. The Greys are from a future parallel earth which they have destroyed totally in their effort and relentless drive for advanced technology, they went on to live in underground bases.

Now, an offer was made by another species to save them, by rendering down their essence into a mathematical equation, to at some point, if bodies were to become available, evolve into. The Greys declined, they feared it was a trap. In a last attempt to save their species, it was decided that they had to introduce new DNA into their genetic makeup. However, in their universe there were no more humans, and so they visit parallel universes to extract DNA from humans.

As for their personalities, it is true, they are akin to robots, but not totally. The closest thing to emotion that they can experience is the sensation of irony.

Greys are not as alien as you think, they are former humans, they are family.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I always figured they were plant based systems but they don't return my calls.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just a thought: Remember the possessions of people as told in the scriptures, remember the ones Jesus said: These spirits take much fasting and prayer to cast out. .
Well, some of the grays are animated biological organisms.
The children of the fallen angels were not just savage beast who ate man, they were highly intelligent. Over the years of time since they were cast down they have influenced many different ages of man. Providing scientific advancements and technologies through manifestation deception and possession. This is why we see advanced technologies through the history of man, and why governments hide this important histories; They lie to our leaders to keep things secret. .
Their goal was to influence a civilization or time period of mankind to create through DNA manipulation and bio-engineering these bio-robots that they might possess them. Thus having a counterfeit of life but not a real soul, yet a animated physical form that could interact with this dimension. . This would give them the ability to then influence mankind manipulate and control. When they achieved their deception and gain access to resources and our current technology, and resources; they then perfected their body production to the point that they appear human. These are the children of the watchers, the haters of mankind and the demons from the pit which revelations indicated would be released in our day.
They are not or at least most are not actually here in spirit form, but control these physical manifestations from the prison which God had placed them till judgment. But many walk the earth in evil spirit form to deceive and destroy the souls of the children of God of whom we are.
We are being visited by the good guys as well, but they look like us in many ways. They dwelt on this earth in its beginning. They knew Adam and Eve, they knew Enoch. It was Enoch who led them away from the earth. They are coming back because they began on earth and they must be here when the ancient of days gathers his children and has them account for them selves. Most reading this will not see truth, but most of it is, if not all of it. We are all on the path of knowledge, I think we will walk the path for the eternities which lay before us. If there are mistakes in my writing I am sorry.
a reply to: LightofLiberty

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi

But where pray tell did you get this information?

One source of information is Leonard Stringfield who gathered data on the aliens through various informants, some he considered better than others. Few of the informants were medical and claimed to help on the autopsies.

Starting at the bottom of page 3 of this document

The directory for the link above was browsable before, but you can still get info if you use google to site search for leonard stringfield UFO crash retrievals or Leonard Stringfield and Status Reports.

Noufors site is excellent resource in general, some other links.

UFO crash retrievals, the concept of proof

This link above discusses the shooting of an alien(maybe just a genetic experiment) at Ft Dix. Its an interesting account that is corroborated much later by George Filer - Youtube video

Other links
Crash Retrieval Status Report
Retrievals of the third kind, part 2
Retrievals of the third kind, part 3
edit on 10-12-2019 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Hello,

There are multiple sources, for now, you i'll share one that is close to home,

courtneybrown.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'm speculating that the so-called "Grays" have internally sheathed reproductive organs...which might make their gene pool coming from the dinosauroid family tree; that originates from another star system.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

courtneybrown.com...

I havent read the book, but wikipedia claims he got his information through remote viewing, see below

Through his numerous SRV sessions he says he has spoken with Jesus and Buddha (both, apparently, are advanced aliens), visited other inhabited planets, time traveled to Mars back when it was fully inhabited by intelligent ETs, and has even determined that aliens are living among us

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Correct.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Grays.. Lukewarm trash between extremes, as the wide path leads.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

courtneybrown.com...

I havent read the book, but wikipedia claims he got his information through remote viewing, see below

Through his numerous SRV sessions he says he has spoken with Jesus and Buddha (both, apparently, are advanced aliens), visited other inhabited planets, time traveled to Mars back when it was fully inhabited by intelligent ETs, and has even determined that aliens are living among us

Do you disregard remote viewed information? How about channeled information?

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

It does seem really far fetched to me, but I do believe Paul was blinded by Jesus and he went from a radical Jew to a Christian missionary. Although I can easily see how the virgin birth could be used to say Jesus was an alien.

If remote viewing is real, then I suppose it should be easily proven.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: cyberjedi

It does seem really far fetched to me, but I do believe Paul was blinded by Jesus and he went from a radical Jew to a Christian missionary. Although I can easily see how the virgin birth could be used to say Jesus was an alien.

If remote viewing is real, then I suppose it should be easily proven.

I don't follow, however, trained individuals have proven the accuracy of remote viewing.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: loves a conspiricy

And you know this.....how???

Like a few of us have said....without evidence your claims are pointless. I could claim anything and argue until we are both blue in the face....without any proof i just have to assume your either lying...have a vivid imagination...have a mental health issue...or you just like attention.

No one knows what they are....no one even knows if they exist....as far as im concerned this is pure fantasy made up in your head.

What the other poster stated is likely a best guess from what we know of science and biology at current. After all if one was incapable of obtaining faster than light travel, then a organic/mechanical hybrid or fully synthetic life form would be the best choice for extended space travel.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The Greys are actually former humans from another parallel universe. In their evolution they had placed a great focus on technological advancement, slowly but surely removing the concept of love and joy from their society. This went on and ultimately led to the fact that they were unable to reproduce by natural means. They started the process of cloning. At some point, they lost their ability to clone because their DNA wasn't fit for it anymore. The Greys are from a future parallel earth which they have destroyed totally in their effort and relentless drive for advanced technology, they went on to live in underground bases.

Now, an offer was made by another species to save them, by rendering down their essence into a mathematical equation, to at some point, if bodies were to become available, evolve into. The Greys declined, they feared it was a trap. In a last attempt to save their species, it was decided that they had to introduce new DNA into their genetic makeup. However, in their universe there were no more humans, and so they visit parallel universes to extract DNA from humans.

As for their personalities, it is true, they are akin to robots, but not totally. The closest thing to emotion that they can experience is the sensation of irony.

Greys are not as alien as you think, they are former humans, they are family.

It will make sense, since they're able to interbeed with humans. I mean, the whole point of the abductions is the production of hybrids, each iteration being more human looking than before.

But, it seems that the ultimate goal is infiltration. So there's at least some groups that want to become part of our society.

A small issue, tho: hybrids can mentally control us.

(post by AnodeOrCathode removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join