It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys have no reproductive organs or digestive system, is this correct?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
My brother mentioned that he read in the Day After Roswell by Col. Phillip Corso that the greys have no reproductive organs or digestive system. Assuming this is correct, how do they reproduce, perhaps via cloning or genetic engineering? Furthermore, how have they evolved beyond the need for these two functions that are critical to humanity but seemingly not critical for the greys? What are your thoughts on this?

Thank you,
LightofLiberty

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

They're ai bots. Universal maintenance workers. They can be used as a suit that someone astrally projects in like the movie avatar, but they're bots.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Your wrong, not all Greys aka the DOWS are bots. Theres only 2,000 of them left and the rest are basically robots with a microchip in them. Their race is becoming extinct because their genetics were manipulated by the Alpha Draconians, that's why they are abducting men and women and children from Earth to do experiments on them. WE as Humans are valuable to them, we have genetics of 22 different E.T races and by 2013, we will start to know who we exactly are. Our genetics are valuable. We are considered Royalty to these alien races.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

That is a pretty interesting theory.

I really wish we could see the Roswell bodies and wreckage. Weren't they also suppose to have a snake-like skin?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
According to Philip Krapf (The Contact Has Begun) the greys are vegetarians, and one of them wanted to do it with him. So that blows that theory out of the water...unless of course Mr Krapf was full of it

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Really difficult to know. People are thinking grays are droids. I have heard some aliens must be steeped in organic matter and absorb nourishment from fluids presented on the outside of their bodies. Vats of guts. I guess they swim around in it.

I think I would rather have an apple.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Carlos Villas boas already beat him to making the two backed beast with an alien.
That was a long time ago, and perhaps many diferent times have happened since...how would we know?
The Greys are not all short either, so perhaps some greys are robots, mostly vegetable as Corso avers....But the Taller ones who command the small greys, and who communicate with the abductee,may be beings like us, with free will.
The Theory behind Corsos grey, is that the race who made the greys, built them for space travel.
Perhaps after the first long voyage, a worm hole is opened, and travel becomes very much swifter between their home world and ours....Then the master race came through..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Sorry to ask, but Have you guys ever heard of Alex Collier...?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Assuming they have no reproductive organs i would guess cloning but here is another theory to throw at you, since Col. Phillip corso said they had no reproductive or digestive organs perhaps the body was just a shell? and what we see as the grey aliens are just a type of organic space suit of some kind or as the other person has said perhaps it was a constuct and just being contolled by something else far away.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Alot of speculation.. No one can be sure what these beings are until one is studied..
Although many stories from alleged abductees, the general idea is that they are some some sort of biological robot, that work for other extraterrestrial life.. but as I said before, we cannot be sure of this..
They could be a fully evolved lifeform like ourselves, but something we just do not understand..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Your right we humans are sort of like a gene bank. Maybe we have old dna that can help a race reproduce. Massive genetic cloning in time degrades the product so maybe the grey are at a point where they die faster or are less intelligent because of the cloning, Anythings possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

and how do you know this???
Can you provide us with some proof of your claims???

A simple....im an alien BS wont cut it im afraid

Anyone can claim any nonsense with no proof

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Alex Collier, can't find the exact youtube vid, sorry. But he has alot of them. He has a 1994 interview on youtube and in one of the 12 parts, he predicted 9/11. He's a contactee (not a abductee) of the Andromedans (E.T race). He's been giving lectures for over 15 years. His latest lecture is pretty recent, came out in July/June. He has no proof, but the words coming out of his mouth makes alot more sense. When you watch his videos, please keep a open mind and don't be ignorant. This man is sane.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Your wrong, not all Greys aka the DOWS are bots. Theres only 2,000 of them left and the rest are basically robots with a microchip in them. Their race is becoming extinct because their genetics were manipulated by the Alpha Draconians, that's why they are abducting men and women and children from Earth to do experiments on them. WE as Humans are valuable to them, we have genetics of 22 different E.T races and by 2013, we will start to know who we exactly are. Our genetics are valuable. We are considered Royalty to these alien races.

Your explanation is close to what I know or believe, but I'd like to know how you know they are 2,000 only. Did you read that info somewhere or they told you? (seriously).

Never mind, I think you already answered it.

Honestly, when people gives exact numbers and dates on prediction, I don't believe them. I had many experiences and I know personally (not video) many contactees and exact numbers never have been given.

Thanks.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

The only difference is, Alex Collier was right.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

They're ai bots. Universal maintenance workers. They can be used as a suit that someone astrally projects in like the movie avatar, but they're bots.

To my knowledge that is pretty accurate. I never heard of the astral projection/suit stuff before though. They are programmed life forms and artificial made to carry out tasks. The last 2000 is coming from Alex Collier if i am correct? . The original greys are the taller ones or the mantis alike races among popular belief. . It is unclear but it is alleged our black military has them too "PLF's" but i have doubts. That is coming from Greer, MILABS is up for debate. It is said jrod the one grey prisoner at area 51 liked to eat ice cream. I believe a botanist was brought in on the roswell alien recovery, and found they ingest enzymes through the skin if that is correct. It is said they use vats of blood plasma sometimes floating body parts too. That is coming from the horror story side of it at least yes i have heard some grim stuff about them. They seem indifferent to us at least not here so much in our best interest. At least they return you when they are done with you. Obviously mainly for for genetic purposes, and if they are the race that has been shutting down our missile bases and casing them then that is really good or that is really bad. I do not trust them at all with that said the way they do thinks lurking in the shadows and planting false memories means they are no good at least to me that is.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's probably a Hoax, but see for yourself:

( Its starts with a 10 seconds commercial)

Autopsie mini Alien

edit on 22-11-2010 by EarthOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Greys feed on a liquid enzyme. They take it into their mouth, swish it around and spit it out. The structures for absorbing nourishment are at the back of their throats hence they have no vocal cords. This info was originally supplied by Wendelle Stevens (RIP)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
One would think that if we do encounter an alien intelligence or if an alien race encounters us there is a high probability that it would be in the form of a probe, a robot or AI. Given the long travel and dangers of inter stellar travel i imagine that would be the logical way to collect data and explore other worlds. Just like how we send rovers to mars, voyager in to space then imagine another race of beings finding our probes trying to understand what the creators of these probes are like.

Looking at the greys they have spindly limbs & huge heads and are nothing impressive physically. If the Dulce papers are true then it looks like they are grown in some facilities under ground. Some people like David Huggins have mentioned that there are female versions of the greys too as he had to have sex with these beings as well while the mantis beings watched? Perhaps those are just hybrids and this is part of the confusion. Perhaps the female versions are the of the original race. Or perhaps they are inter galactic perverts for all we know. In some cases they seem to feed on our fears. Kind of reminds me of Jim Ruffs version of the Depanoid beings. Could be these entitys are demonic and project themselves to the contactee or abducted person in whatever format they choose and they are all the same race playing some game of mind control. Perhaps it is all para military behind it all?

edit on 22-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

and how do you know this???
Can you provide us with some proof of your claims???

A simple....im an alien BS wont cut it im afraid

Anyone can claim any nonsense with no proof

You are very right...lets start denying ignorance right here and now before this entire thread slips deeper into the realm of lies/misconceptions/baseless-guess-work and invented detail.

1) THERE IS NO evidence of alien Greys existing other then the "words" of a small handful of people, mostly whom are either "proven scammers", mentally ill or not creditable.

2) Debating about the biology of Santa and the Easter Bunny would be easier due to knowing the biology of humans and rabbits. Guessing about Greys is one thing...but logging on to ATS to basically lie or throw around bunk-science "while acting factual or informed" is another...and frankly, its dishonest as well.

3) There is probably no Greys...and if there ARE, nobody here will have the slightest idea about the biology of said creature. Anyone telling you they "do 100% know" the answer to the OP's questions "is lying" or "unknowingly misinformed"...or possibly mentally ill.

4) It is silly to expect a TRUTHFUL answer to this thread no matter the truth behind the Grey's existence.

With all that said...enjoy your thread and the types who flock to it.

TRY to keep it real...

MM
edit on 22-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join