It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys have no reproductive organs or digestive system, is this correct?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
The one I saw...which was white... was short and I'm pretty sure was an older one. Why would a robot need to age? Why would it be feasible to engineer on organic robot? One of the first things I could feel about him was his personality, which is why I was uncertain whether I should scream. I'm pretty sure he was able to read my feelings pretty well too.
I have read that their digestive tracts were "atrophied" which is not the same as "non-existent"...but who knows?
If they do have genitalia, perhaps it is just less obvious than typical external human genitalia and this non existent theory was simply a judgment made in haste.

Tell me of any species that is an evolved multicellular organism that does not reproduce by sexual means that has as much of a will to survive as people seem to think the greys have... to the point where they would want to go to all this trouble to integrate with us for more genetic diversity if that is the case.

I seen a few of the tall ones, they had wrinkles and pours in the skin so they were unlike the short ones that all looked the same and you could not tell the difference between the short ones. Those from what i can remember had even moved differently from the tall ones. Like they were orchestrated in unison, or moved at the exact same speed constantly with no variation. The way they moved and functioned was like clockwork, like machinery. I could feel the tall ones around me there was an intelligence there not like the short ones the bots, and they would get in my head like they l knew what i was thinking and knew what i would say before i would finsih thinking it in responding to a question while speaking to me in my head... when i was about to think of it like i was lagging behind them.

But when i say they are indifferent they really are or were to me at least. They needed something from me, i would be fine it is just routine - that is all i basically got from them. No profound enlightening message. But i remember very little parts from it, what ever else happened is a blur. For all i know they could have relayed the secrets of the universe to me and i would never know.

And Skeptics please don't badger me with your demands for evidence just sharing something here. I was powerless and they did not keep anything around i could pocket then later submit it under peer review. I was paralyzed and terrified and confused. And i remain skeptical myself still i do not know what they are still not a clue. I can only guess that is all we have.

I have told my story always being Anonymous. We or us Abductees have nothing to gain from talking at least many of us.

Thanks

edit on 23-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What I saw was one... and his movements were fluid and he used suggestive body language to direct me to the door. I assume he already knew I wouldn't step in front of him but wanted to see if I would think for myself.
that was not the end of the experience but I don't want to bog the post down with details. I got a very distinct personal impression from him... as though in the back of my mind, it was just a matter of time before I would remember his essence... and it seems I do. Even if they all look alike, I think there is a possibility I would even recognize him if I saw him again. I could be wrong, but this is what I believe. the only thing that has me confused is that I have seen one and dreamt of another, but they are different ages. The one in my dreams I have never met so I can't be sure if I could recognize him. He could be the one i met at a different stage in his life... or he could be different and I am very curious about who they are. I certainly believe they are/were living beings and I hope to find out.

I still do not see why it would be logical to have an organic bot.
what would be the point of such a thing? seriously. Why not just build a fully synthetic one? It would be much more efficient. I don't know what I think abut all these tall grey bot stories. Are they there to scare people? Are they there to incriminate an ancient race? Are they there to project blame from one race to another through illusions and possession? Are they bodies of greys that were taken over by some dark force?

I don't believe the short greys are bots and although I don't think they are perfectly angelic... I certainly don't think they are malevolent. It kinda throws one off when they make grumbly growling noises although sometimes it might be kinda cute.

I don't know about other races... I don't know about these tall greys. I don't know what the whole story is.
All I know is that the greys on their own being organic bots with no souls and no will of their own... I don't buy it.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

They used the primates of the earth and injected them with some of their DNA to reproduce. duh ?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The greys loved playing the role as god, and "Lucifer" left in disgust, not get kicked out. I guess the "devils" would be the reptillians cause there was a war between the greys and the reptillians. (The dracos manipulated their DNA just like us). I believe they are still in war. (Their training humans here to fight against the reptile race)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
The greys loved playing the role as god, and "Lucifer" left in disgust, not get kicked out. I guess the "devils" would be the reptillians cause there was a war between the greys and the reptillians. (The dracos manipulated their DNA just like us). I believe they are still in war. (Their training humans here to fight against the reptile race)

I haven't seen any Ancient texts that mentions Greys playing gods anywhere at all.

The "Gods" in most Ancient texts, were largely described as looking very Human, and the descriptions of them matches the modern descriptions of the ET's termed "Nordics" or "Tall Blondes". The Greys are suggested to merely be their Coworkers.

Otherwise, I agree with your claim about Lucifer, although, as I said, I haven't seen any Ancient text what so ever that actually mentions a War between Reptilians and Greys. All I have seen, is Wars between factions of the same "gods", that were described as Human-Looking.
I would, however, love to see the texts you mention, if you want to.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by LightofLiberty

They're ai bots. Universal maintenance workers. They can be used as a suit that someone astrally projects in like the movie avatar, but they're bots.

In the Sumerian genesis, Enuma Elish, there's a passage of "The Descent of Inanna To The Underworld", where is reported that ENKI engineered some sort of bio-android entity to help her in the task of bringing Dumuzi back to life:

Commenting on the description of the two emissaries, A. Leo Oppenheim (Mesopotamian Mythology) saw the main attributes that qualified them to penetrate the domain of Ereshkigal and save Inanna as having been (a) that they were neither male nor female, and (b) that they were not created in a womb. Moreover, he found a reference to the ability of the gods to create "robots" in the Enuma elish, the Babylonian version of the Creation Epic, in which the celestial battle with Tiamat and the wondrous creations that ensued were all attributed to Marduk—including the idea of creating Man(...)
In an updated translation of the Sumerian version Diane Wolkstein (Inanna, Queen of Heaven and Earth) explains the nature of the two emissaries as "creatures neither male nor female." A more precise explanation is provided, however, by the Akkadian version, in which Enki/Ea created only one being to save Ishtar. As rendered by E.A. Speiser (Descent of Ishtar to the Nether World) the relevant verses read: Ea in his wise heart conceived an image
and created Ashushunamir, a eunuch. The Akkadian term that is loosely translated "eunuch" is assinnu, literally meaning "penis-vagina"—a bisexual being rather than a castrated male (which is what "eunuch" means). That this was the true nature of the creature or creatures that baffled Ereshkigal is evident from actual depictions
of them in the form of statuettes that have been discovered by archaeologists (Fig. 96a); they appear to possess both male and female organs and thus, by implication, are of no real sex(...)

Quoted from "Divine Encounters", of Zecharia Sitchin, pg. 276, 277 and 278.

Zecharia Sichin used a sketch of a Grey humanoid to illustrate this depiction, that totally fits in their characteristics. IMO there's a huge disinformation agenda to trick people into believing that they Greys are aliens from Zeta Reiticuli and not a bunch of busted clones that need human and bovine enzymes to keep replicating. Currently they are enslaved of the underground reptilians, that are NOT Draconian aliens, as preached by David Icke, but also earthling species engineered by the Anunnaki.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't know how many times i have asked this question and none of the people that seem to know so many details will attempt to answer.

What is the use in having an ORGANIC BOT? It's inefficient (more trouble and maintenance) to create and upkeep an organic bot with a will to replicate. Why do it? It would be partially understandable to make organic bots as living surrogates for pregnancy but that points to the idea that are also real ones that would rather not go through the process of having children. Could somebody answer this please.. why not just make them synthetic? (which I still don't believe because the one I saw, I'm pretty sure was flesh)
edit on 24-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I also agree with Mr Mask. Why are we discussing whether Greys eat or not when there is no evidence that Greys actually exist.

I believe there are intelligent entities living around and about us, which account for a lot of UFOs and alien apparitions. But the popular image of the grey seems to me to be a very demonic-type being . One that can appear but cannot be physically touched imo.

EDIT : I would also add that we are superior to any of those beings ; they are nothing other than one-trick ponies. We fire on four cylinders and they fire on one only, depending on which element they represent. Space and time travel they use is nothing but an understanding of the physics of reality. If humans really understood the illusion of reality and the power of the mind they would be able to jet off to Mars in a few seconds, wearing some kind of spiritual costume as housing.

edit on 25-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

I haven't seen any Ancient texts that mentions Greys playing gods anywhere at all.

The "Gods" in most Ancient texts, were largely described as looking very Human, and the descriptions of them matches the modern descriptions of the ET's termed "Nordics" or "Tall Blondes". The Greys are suggested to merely be their Coworkers.

Otherwise, I agree with your claim about Lucifer, although, as I said, I haven't seen any Ancient text what so ever that actually mentions a War between Reptilians and Greys. All I have seen, is Wars between factions of the same "gods", that were described as Human-Looking.

There aren't any ancient texts about aliens because the greys can shift-shape into human looking beings. There is no ancient text on Earth that would talk about Greys and the Reptillians because the war didn't happen here...And anyways IF we did find any text, the government would keep this a secret...The reptillian race are devil looking, they have tails, scaley skin and horns. The ancient text's out there are about greek mythology, religions and all that...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I seen a few of the tall ones, they had wrinkles and pours in the skin so they were unlike the short ones that all looked the same and you could not tell the difference between the short ones. Those from what i can remember had even moved differently from the tall ones. Like they were orchestrated in unison, or moved at the exact same speed constantly with no variation. The way they moved and functioned was like clockwork, like machinery. I could feel the tall ones around me there was an intelligence there not like the short ones the bots, and they would get in my head like they l knew what i was thinking and knew what i would say before i would finsih thinking it in responding to a question while speaking to me in my head... when i was about to think of it like i was lagging behind them.

But when i say they are indifferent they really are or were to me at least. They needed something from me, i would be fine it is just routine - that is all i basically got from them. No profound enlightening message. But i remember very little parts from it, what ever else happened is a blur. For all i know they could have relayed the secrets of the universe to me and i would never know.

Your description sounds a LOT like the cases investgated by Dolores Cannon, a hypnotherapist who is researching abduction cases for like 4O years. According to her 'subjects' there are a lot of different races of 'greys', tall and small ones, and they often work together for different reasons. She says there is one race who is indeed on the edge of extinction and they are desperately searching for new DNA because theirs got 'woren out'. The ones that we see the most are indeed biological bots according to her.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahuti
Assuming they have no reproductive organs i would guess cloning but here is another theory to throw at you, since Col. Phillip corso said they had no reproductive or digestive organs perhaps the body was just a shell? and what we see as the grey aliens are just a type of organic space suit of some kind or as the other person has said perhaps it was a constuct and just being contolled by something else far away.
From what I've read about different abductees etc. Jim Sparks who is said to have complete memory after abductions he wandered into a room aboard his abductors spaceship and said it was full of tables with gray alien bodies but they didn't seem alive. Maybe that answers the question about when they die they simply slip into another of these cloned? bodies . Also their digestion is supposedly acomplished as stated earlier through their skin. Might explain animal mutilations where organs and blood is gone.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
wow a feel really gullible believing this stuff but some of it just seems to ring true ,i am defo sleeeping with my tin foil hat on tonight

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't know about all this soul-less, sexless stuff but it would be interesting to absorb stuff through the skin. Actually people do to a degree hence all the patches and stuff they make in medicine and all the toxic things you should never get onto your skin, but if your body could bypass all the organs you need for digestion and you had it done to a science all that you needed to feed your tissues and it could all be transferred through the skin, would it be considered a defect or would it actually be efficient considering all the diseases and disorders that digestive organs have?

I also wonder if a human could greatly benefit (seeing as how some things ARE absorbed through the skin) from this route of transmission to help nourish the body better in addition to eating and helping to avoid overeating and help people with digestive disturbances through periods of ulceration and inflammation.... or to just provide an additional route of transmission for that reason alone.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXGrimSlayerXx

They used the primates of the earth and injected them with some of their DNA to reproduce. duh ?

how do you even know they have dna? or that if they do, they can splice it with ours? the only reason we can do such things is because life on earth shares the same chemical make up.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Oh can we not bring religion in the mix please, there's even less evidence of JC (in godly mode) than there is of greys. As soon as people start spouting devils etc I just want to thrust people back on this century as opposed to repeating jargon from long gone times.

It's like today still going on about a camera taking your soul in that picture it took....Its daft..

To the abductee's who say they have seen greys, I really wish I knew what had happened, could you be seeing what they want you to see, could it be some sort of trick of the mind, I have no clue and I hope that whatever you want out of these events happens for you.

To others just claiming to have seen them, yeah right...You are not frozen like an abductee is, you have the ability to document but fail to...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
l think this astonishing elderly Lady could give a lot of answers to this thread.

edit on 28-11-2010 by gnostician because: addendum

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wow... that was a long interview.

I just got done watching the whole thing... very interesting. So different sides of a similar things are coming from different sources. She seems to have very positive energy. She seems to know a lot and has great intentions. I do have to say I don't like one thing she said though.
... about soulmates and past life partners and what-not and "being better off if you don't find your soulmate"

A person can't work all the time... there has to be a reason to want to do stuff in the first place, things that make you happy... people you love. I guess I will just have to seem a little selfish then.

I want to keep people I'm connected to close to me and of course I want love in a romantic sense... and not just anything seems to do. I have gone through periods of searching for love high and low and periods of completely giving up but the thought always returns to consume me. You see, I believe I would be able to concentrate *better* and be more productive if I found peace of mind and someone to share my energy with. I think for some people, it's exactly what drives them the most.
edit on 28-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

There aren't any ancient texts about aliens because the greys can shift-shape into human looking beings. There is no ancient text on Earth that would talk about Greys and the Reptillians because the war didn't happen here...And anyways IF we did find any text, the government would keep this a secret...The reptillian race are devil looking, they have tails, scaley skin and horns. The ancient text's out there are about greek mythology, religions and all that...

I don't believe that one tiny bit.
Firstly, I did not deny that there are anciet texts speaking about Aliens. In fact, I said there ARE, only that these texts mostly describes the Alien "gods" as Humanoid, usually Tall and very "fair" and Blonde. I did NOT say that there are no texts describing Aliens.
As for the Greys shapeshifting, I don't believe that at all. It sounds too much like religionbased fearmongering about something poorly understood, hence deeming it as "Evil" or "Demonic".
Plus, the Greys- as people have pointed out earlier in the thread -seems to be an engineered race, coworking with the Humanoid-looking beings, if one is to believe the "evidence", and I have never ever encountered any serious investigation of the topic of Greys that even suggest them being able to shapeshift.
As for the Reptilians, there are actually some ancient texts speaking about them, but none of the texts claims them to be Alien in origin. They rather seem to be either a prehistoric Species that have existed simultaneously with Humanity, but was chased underground when the ET-gods arrived, OR, they are a genetically engineered breed and one of the many ancient hybrid experiments performed by the "gods"

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
oh yeah, also about that woman's interview... I still don't believe the greys are robots.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Either they are not 100% robotic or I am getting this alleged grey race mixed up with a race of small white ETs with large black eyes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join