It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist
Forcing religion on any child is a disgrace. They arent old enough to think for themselves yet and its a parents way of enforcing a morality on the child, telling him how to think, and who to be.

Agreed, in fact I made a thread a long time back about how kids are brainwashed into religion when they're small, kids should be old enough to make up their own minds before they're taught religion, I'd say about age 10-11, even that's young really.

Brainwashing any religion into kids this young is a form of child abuse. Yep, that statement certainly won't win me any stars but you can boo hoo and get over it, it's a fact.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
More Zionist Jew propaganda. Sharia Law is nowhere near taking control anywhere in the West. this is fear mongering. You are trying to garner support for Israel. Sorry, it's not going to work much longer, because people are starting to realize that Israel attacked the USS Liberty, there was the Lavon Affair, and Mossad did 911 to draw America into a War against its enemies. You Zionists are evil, evil people.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
More Zionist Jew propaganda. Sharia Law is nowhere near taking control anywhere in the West. this is fear mongering. You are trying to garner support for Israel. Sorry, it's not going to work much longer, because people are starting to realize that Israel attacked the USS Liberty, there was the Lavon Affair, and Mossad did 911 to draw America into a War against its enemies. You Zionists are evil, evil people.

Thumbs up, totally

He even got the enemy right:
quote]Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
More Zionist Jew propaganda.

edit on 22-11-2010 by VeritasInvictus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
First thing, the daily mail is a right wing paper, oh wait the government is right wing....

But do I believe now, then or tomorow the daily mail?
100% no.

You do know the Mail article is about a BBC programme, right? This isn't a Mail expose, just a report about a programme that jives with their ideology.

And you're right, their not teaching kids how to behead people, but they are teaching kids that homesexuals and jews should be beheaded. What they are teaching is tanatmount to inciting religious and racil violence and is a criminal act.

Originally posted by andy1033
Uk gov use electroinc mind control in there schools, and i found this out in 1992 fact.

So who really is behind this really.

Oh Andy, do be quiet. You always come up with this bollocks, yet offer no proof and are quite obviously just a disturbed individual. As I and many others have said before, if the Police are harrasing you, do something about it. And why, of all people, have they chosen you? By your own admission, your unemployed, poorly educated and of little value to the PTB. You'd think they'd have better things to do than wind up a rabid anti-English loony like you.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Isn't this technically just Al-Qaeda training Junior Edition?
I am so fed up with constantly having this sort of in your face Muslim extremism constantly causing more and more discomfort to the average whitey worthless scum (which is basically what we are on paper now) and pandering to them via political correctness.
I am sick of having a country my grandparents fought tooth and nail for turned into a vile cesspit of invaders taking away our culture, traditions and replacing them with their own outdated, barbaric and oppressing laws and bully tactics.
I am tired of walking around a city centre surrounded by oppressed women in hijabs which is not necessary when not in countries where the governments require it, nor should it be a custom at all, just another reminder to the women that they are under the thumb.
I don't care about your beliefs but when they affect me it becomes a problem.

Ban Islam, It is just a pathetic cult, I would call for a ban on all religion but I aren't too worried about a couple of pensioners eating a scone with a cup of coffee at a jumble sale to be honest.
Now I await my punishment for not being politically correct on here now.

PS: I don't care to hear how you are 'a Muslim that opposes blah blah blah', you don't fool me, I have muslim sisters and they are braindead oppressed and a pathetic empty shell that would happily see me beheaded if I so much as eat a bacon sandwich in their company (which I do on purpose to promote my last dying freedoms).
So with my sisters kidnapped and brainwashed by this cult you can excuse me for being a little fed up of it all.

Bring on the spineless political correct crackpots trying to look the hero.
inb4 manners and decorum, (when Muslims show me manners and decorum you may preach).

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No place in our comunities?
Although I agree with most of what you said, I have to ask, what of games like GTA?

Or movies?
Dont we all learn some stuff from that, arnt we shown how to kill, rape, steal, lie, abuse, cuss, deceive and so on already, or am I just trippin out?

Did I just hear some kids walking down the road, how they beat a person with a truncheon to death dressed as a policeman?
Then I heard them say, great game.

What's your point? Your trying to use a game (rated 18 by the way) as justification for allowing kids as young as 6 to be allowed to be taught this crap? You do realise it is a crime to sell to or allow someone under 18 to play this game, punishable by a fine of up to £5000 and several months at HM's pleasure?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

My life is a fact, your the person that has never known what truth is, lol.

Arrogance keeps secrets in western society, and i found out they used electronic mind control in schools in 1992 in london.

They absolutely humilated me with this, and i am 100% sure what they are talking about on this show, will be something like what i am talking about.

My life is a fact, and like i said arrogance keeps gov secrets not people.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

I feel so enriched by this culture

It is clear that islam plans to take over via its kids who have their minds warped by hate filled psychos from an early age.

The curriculum at these schools would probably suit a few on this site in terms of those dirty zionist jews and those muslims probably think they are doing the world a favour by putting us to the sword.

However you can look foward to a world run by perverts who subjugate women because they are not men enough to keep them in a normal relationship, but at least you can be confident that they know how to take your hands and feet off at court. They learn THAT from an early age it seems.

It would be a great day for me to see the back of these morons for good. And it would be good. Very very good,

www.dailymail.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Actually you're quite wrong. Its the hate filled psychos that are feeding this bull# to kids, not islam. Religions are never to blame. Just people. And trust me Catholicism and Christianity have their own radical schools out there as well preaching the same stupid #. As for morons who subjugate women, oh I'm sure Catholicism doesn't do that right? Lol
edit on 22-11-2010 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Torah Law gives us the Ten Commandments. Which is the bases of all Western Law.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
Isn't this technically just Al-Qaeda training Junior Edition?
I am so fed up with constantly having this sort of in your face Muslim extremism constantly causing more and more discomfort to the average whitey worthless scum (which is basically what we are on paper now) and pandering to them via political correctness.
I am sick of having a country my grandparents fought tooth and nail for turned into a vile cesspit of invaders taking away our culture, traditions and replacing them with their own outdated, barbaric and oppressing laws and bully tactics.
I am tired of walking around a city centre surrounded by oppressed women in hijabs which is not necessary when not in countries where the governments require it, nor should it be a custom at all, just another reminder to the women that they are under the thumb.
I don't care about your beliefs but when they affect me it becomes a problem.

Ban Islam, It is just a pathetic cult, I would call for a ban on all religion but I aren't too worried about a couple of pensioners eating a scone with a cup of coffee at a jumble sale to be honest.
Now I await my punishment for not being politically correct on here now.

PS: I don't care to hear how you are 'a Muslim that opposes blah blah blah', you don't fool me, I have muslim sisters and they are braindead oppressed and a pathetic empty shell that would happily see me beheaded if I so much as eat a bacon sandwich in their company (which I do on purpose to promote my last dying freedoms).
So with my sisters kidnapped and brainwashed by this cult you can excuse me for being a little fed up of it all.

Bring on the spineless political correct crackpots trying to look the hero.
inb4 manners and decorum, (when Muslims show me manners and decorum you may preach).

Keepithush, people that follow religions are mind controlled PERIOD. It's not only one group, kiddo. Saying that Islam is a cult is very ironic considering the origins of Catholicism and Christianity. And lastly, your viewpoint is as useless to society as your opinion. As long as you see the world through a separatist perspective, like most all religions do, then you are no better than the radicals teaching these things to children.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Sorry I didn't realise I was teaching kids to cut off hands and treat women like dogs.
My mistake, I have to attend a bomb making lesson at my local church now, bye.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Please stop bashing Christianity or Judaism and of course to claim they are both trying to take over is a little over the top

And in the mist of all this, you people back Sharia law? thats pretty much twisted.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

Who said anything about this being racist or bigotry? I am happy to live and let live, but the schools and organisations mentioned in the OP and the BBC programme clearly are not. Am I just suppsoed to "turn the other cheek" for fear of people like you trying to play the race card?

Sod off. I am as about as unracist as they come and have nothing to prove and certainly have nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

lol...racist much?

I am wondering if "zionist" is the new "negro" of the day...a fun group to hate due to a general misunderstanding.

I think in regards to evil...well, hard to prove a group is evil when at the same moment your spewing hate...sort of takes the bite out of the point your trying to make...bit hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

But it isn't though, is it Andy? In all your years of posting cryptic nonsense on these boards, you've offered no evidence of anything you claim. For crying out loud, you have claimed that the Uk Government microwaves Irish peoples brains in their homes! You've never said why That is despite other Irish living in the UK coming on here and denouncingn that as crap, you still harp on about it.

You claim to have been harrassed by the Police, but have litterally done nothing about it.

You claim to have suffered mind control, but are here posting. Also, you have never explained why you were targetted. Why would they waste litterally millions (which is what everything you claim has happened would cost) on a lowly pleb like you?

Put up or shut up.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by The Revenant

Who said anything about this being racist or bigotry? I am happy to live and let live, but the schools and organisations mentioned in the OP and the BBC programme clearly are not. Am I just suppsoed to "turn the other cheek" for fear of people like you trying to play the race card?

Sod off. I am as about as unracist as they come and have nothing to prove and certainly have nothing to hide.

The subject matter is obvious in its content, and so are your motives for railing against Muslims. Being an English Democrat (EDL) supporter and all... Holy & Oak spells?

I love your use of foul language by the way - very sophisticated.

Rev.

link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hello again oozy

Well.....
You point out the difference between killing someone outside the law which you correctly agree is wrong, and punishing an offence within the law, which is right.
However - you miss one huge point here -
These children are UK citizens, and are being taught a law that is not applicable in the UK where these lessons are taking place. Being gay in the UK is not a crime, and no crime is punishable by execution.
This is what people here in the UK and probably other countries take massive exception to (myself included)

I cannot understand why children should be instructed in such barbaric practices/laws when they are NOT applicable in the country they reside in?
What is your viewpoint on this? I know they are not forced to follow these laws, but why be taught them in the first place when they are so out of touch with UK law?

Do they intend to send these children to a country that follows Sharia law once they have been educated? If not then why instruct them in such a fashion.
Surely they would be better off learning the laws of the country they reside in if they wish to obtain legal training?

Therefore people CAN criticise other peoples laws when they are being taught in a country that COMPLETELY does not have these laws in place, and these laws are in fact entirely at odds with that countries laws.
Same principal on the removal of hands or feet for criminal activities.

"The above being said, regarding the amputation of a thieves hand, I have nothing against it. Teaching kids a better justice system is not a crime in my book.

I for one believe in Physical punishment, I for one believe chopping a thieves hand is way better than ruining millions of lives as is done in US.

A law is a law mate, thieves shouldn't be stealing if they are not hungry"

This point - again - goes against everything that the law in the UK stands for. If people felt that the laws in the UK are not adequate for their belief system then why not seek to move to a country that allows you to live amongst such laws, rather than seek to change what is in place?
You state you believe in such laws? What a barbaric way of dealing with people. I will be the first to state that the laws in the UK are too soft on violent offenders, paedos etc, but would never want to see such horrendous practices bought into this country.

I read this post on a website in reply to this story and it summed everything up quite well - read the hundreds of comments from people on this story and also the other recent "islamic" issues such as "poppy burning" and "UK's Islam Channel Censured for Guests Advocating Marital Rape" have had enough of this garbage and I hope that now something like this is on BBC it gets more public attention and things start to change. The general publics tolerance is being rapidly eroded (who knows if on purpose to some other end?)__________________________________________________________________________________
I don't get the UK?
I now live & work in China.
I live my life, see my friends, go out, interact. The Chinese are nice, usually friendly (but different). I am allowed to do my own thing!
It is a different culture and way of life
BUT if I were to protest the government, housing, education & many other things I would be kicked out of China!
Easy, simple, those are the rules.
I wasn't asked to come here by China, I am not made to stay here by China but as long as I work & live according to their rules I am welcome.
If I don't abide by their rules or cause even small problems I am out!
The expat communities by & large know this and live by this. There are hardly any problems.
UK... get your rules & laws sorted... come to the UK, abide by UK rules, laws & traditions & be welcome. Teach racism, radical religious hatred or non-tolerance or disdain for the country that has given you a home... then get out!
Simple
Human Rights laws in the UK need changing or scrapping. Wake Up UK !
- Macman, Shanghai, China (ex UK, British), 22/11/2010 4:25
above is not my comment - and I know that obviously not all muslims/islamic followers are immigrants, however if they genuinely felt the country they were living in was at such odds with their culture why not go and reside in any one of the muslim countries across the globe where they could live their lives to the fullest under muslim laws and culture, not in the westernised way they so despise.

A family friend of mine moved to new zealand some years ago, middle of nowhere, etc. Lasted 8 months - the culture was (even compared to the UK) too far different from what they had grown up with. So they came back.
They did not stay there and try to change the culture around them?
Yet this is what "seems" to be the intent of muslims and Islamic followers...
Why do the moderate muslims not speak out about things like this much more vigorously to ensure such things dont happen and just further distance muslims from the communities around them?

Few questions for you - interested in your views on the following.....

What the "INTENTION" is behind instructing youngsters in this way?
Do they hope they will seek to impose these archaic laws in the UK in the future by getting into positions in parliament etc?
Do they hope they will just impose the laws amongst their own communities, through sharia law courts etc, and never seek recourse through the correct legal channels that govern all UK citizens?

cheers

link   

Originally posted by stumason

No place in our comunities?
Although I agree with most of what you said, I have to ask, what of games like GTA?

Or movies?
Dont we all learn some stuff from that, arnt we shown how to kill, rape, steal, lie, abuse, cuss, deceive and so on already, or am I just trippin out?

Did I just hear some kids walking down the road, how they beat a person with a truncheon to death dressed as a policeman?
Then I heard them say, great game.

What's your point? Your trying to use a game (rated 18 by the way) as justification for allowing kids as young as 6 to be allowed to be taught this crap? You do realise it is a crime to sell to or allow someone under 18 to play this game, punishable by a fine of up to £5000 and several months at HM's pleasure?

So your parents never let you watch an 18 movie when you was 16?
Should they go to jail and get a 5000 fine?

Half the country would be behind bars....
You know what I meant with that.
There are far bigger issues than an extremist school teaching children, this school probably funded by rats who have their stinking fingers in every rotten pie. Then put up on a right wing daily mail paper.
You all buy into the crap so easily its not funny.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Just for clarification - the story is on Panorama, a BBC documentary show.
www.bbc.co.uk...

The "right wing" Daily Mail has reported this issue, as have the following sites in the UK - just to prove it is not an exclusively "right wing" issue.

www.mirror.co.uk...
undhimmi.com...

uk.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

No, they most certainly did not! I may have snuck around to a mates and watched one on the sly, but I was not allowed any material I was under age for at home.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join