It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Im not dissagreeing with you

Tptb put this here

However now we have to sort out the mess

And tptb at the same time!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
In all honesty, this is Britain's fault, 100%!!!
They need to get off their arses and make sharia law illegal, but since that is hard do it indirectly
something like praticing any ideology that causes harm of violent or oppressive nature is hereby illegal.
something like that.

Furthermore, in my opinion you need to be open to the possibility that Britain is allowing this to happen intentionally.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Now your talking
maybe the muslims might help
getting everyone on the same page would be a good start
truth
man
the only winning move is not to play the game
thats why jesus was the prince of peace
in peace is wisdom
and in wisdom are answers

thats all i know

PS i am anti FAUX Christian BTW though thats not always obvious
the old peace activists in vietnam days figured out the government was sending instigators to get the peace activists to commit crimes so the government could discredit and destroy them and their resisitance to evil
so evil could continue unopposed.....like they are doing to day...
they invented "Kneel and Point"
everyone in the room would kneel on one knee and point in silence at the identified agitator.

strike at the root...

edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: peace men, its early moday morning here sorry for being a grouch

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Djin
reply to post by rusethorcain

Any sort of brainwashing, any harm to children and their psyche is unforgivable. Teaching them to love and respect themselves, one another and their neighbors, is fine.

Unfortunately the religious texts such as the bibles and qurans teach love respect but also hatred and bigotry

I never mentioned any religious texts. You keep bringing them up, but let me ask you since you brought up such a ridiculous statement, how can a Book, an inanimate object, teach anything?

Abrahamic texts, Buddhist texts, Qur'an, Popol Vuh, Buyruks - You would burn them all?

They are books.

ONLY PEOPLE CAN TEACH HATRED AND BIGOTRY - NOT BOOKS

Get off your high horse. It is a dead horse.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
www.gcnlive.com...
joyce riley the power hour this morning hour one
2o minute mark roughly
how the gold dealer money changers are running britian
not off topic: gold IS the tool serving the MONEY CHANGERS
the reason behind it all
go nw and listen if you like its awesome radio

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I look at this problem in a simplistic manner...

To chop another persons hand or foot off is Illegal in our countries. To teach a child to do so, is to hone a child in illegal activities. This in itself is against the law. Hello.. Human Services! There must be a line drawn somewhere, cultural excuses be damned. They can never utilise such knowledge in our countries so why teach it? To what end?

It would also be illegal to teach children how to rob a bank, break and enter, rape, build a meth lab, sell drugs, defraud and so forth. It has no place in any form in our communities or 'schools'. Any 'establishment' or anybody that teaches children to break the law in such ways, including & not limited to hacking hands and feet off other humans, should be closed down, fined, sent to trial, jailed, deported and have their 'working with children' licenses permanently cancelled. Any parents agreeing to such activities should have their children taken off them, just like would happen to any Anglo-Saxon family that was subjecting their children to illegal and immoral activities. It's abuse!

If Islam cannot live in our countries under our laws, then the people that practice the radical forms should be deported without trial. It's also time for P-Plate citizenship. Perhaps 20 years in which the host country can take the option to deport anyone who does not live in a harmonious fashion with our way of life and within our laws.

If you don't like it, go away! Our country is obviously not for you!

Apologists.. Have at it! It's because of pinko's like you that we now find our countries in this mess!

IRM

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
First thing, the daily mail is a right wing paper, oh wait the government is right wing....
Second, no one is getting taught to behead anyone according to the article.

Anyone who teaches anybody else how to cut off hands of people, are sick.

But do I believe now, then or tomorow the daily mail?
100% no.

Do you feel disgusted by what some kids are getting taught?

Do you also feel disgusted that most of your clothes and probably everything you own, is MADE BY SLAVE children?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Uk gov use electroinc mind control in there schools, and i found this out in 1992 fact.

So who really is behind this really.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
First thing, the daily mail is a right wing paper, oh wait the government is right wing.

Both parties are centrist, how come conservatives never get rid of big gov programs, lol?

Its just two groups that alternate power.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

britian tried that before
it was called australia

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

First thing, the daily mail is a right wing paper, oh wait the government is right wing....

Irrelevant Strawman Argument!

Anyone who teaches anybody else how to cut off hands of people, are sick.

Yes they are!

But do I believe now, then or tomorow the daily mail? 100% no.

Do your research. It's a BBC Panorama investigation! It's merely been reported upon by the Daily Mail amongst many other papers. Your distrust is unfounded!

Do you also feel disgusted that most of your clothes and probably everything you own, is MADE BY SLAVE children?

Another Irrelevant Strawman!

IRM

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

What about the independent? Both newspapers are reporting on something to be broadcast rather than their own investigations.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I look at this problem in a simplistic manner...

To chop another persons hand or foot off is Illegal in our countries. To teach a child to do so, is to hone a child in illegal activities. This in itself is against the law. Hello.. Human Services! There must be a line drawn somewhere, cultural excuses be damned. They can never utilise such knowledge in our countries so why teach it? To what end?

It would also be illegal to teach children how to rob a bank, break and enter, rape, build a meth lab, sell drugs, defraud and so forth. It has no place in any form in our communities or 'schools'. Any 'establishment' or anybody that teaches children to break the law in such ways, including & not limited to hacking hands and feet off other humans, should be closed down, fined, sent to trial, jailed, deported and have their 'working with children' licenses permanently cancelled. Any parents agreeing to such activities should have their children taken off them, just like would happen to any Anglo-Saxon family that was subjecting their children to illegal and immoral activities. It's abuse!

If Islam cannot live in our countries under our laws, then the people that practice the radical forms should be deported without trial. It's also time for P-Plate citizenship. Perhaps 20 years in which the host country can take the option to deport anyone who does not live in a harmonious fashion with our way of life and within our laws.

If you don't like it, go away! Our country is obviously not for you!

Apologists.. Have at it! It's because of pinko's like you that we now find our countries in this mess!

IRM

No place in our comunities?
Although I agree with most of what you said, I have to ask, what of games like GTA?

Or movies?
Dont we all learn some stuff from that, arnt we shown how to kill, rape, steal, lie, abuse, cuss, deceive and so on already, or am I just trippin out?

Did I just hear some kids walking down the road, how they beat a person with a truncheon to death dressed as a policeman?
Then I heard them say, great game.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

We just don't want it here and i for one am sick of hearing about it or reading about it....

I agree that some of our Laws are soft especially when it comes to Peodo's/Rapists and/or Brutal Murderer's who rape and kill but this is England not Iraq (at least i thought i lived in England and have to make sure i am in England by watching the TV and hearing English spoken on it to remind me that i am indeed still in England)...

Anyway.... fed up with seeing Radicalised Preachers/Muslims all over the News

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

it was called australia

Yeah, and they're spewing now because now they want to come and live here themselves. Australia was recently rated 2nd most liveable country in the world. Doh! Steal a loaf of bread, get deported to paradise! LOL!

IRM

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I think they are put there just to bug you
tele evangelists bug me and i stopped watching TV because it bugs me...
hit them in the advertizing dollars then the tV will be more what you want....

Who excactly controls the TV where you are?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Danbones

it was called australia

Yeah, and they're spewing now because now they want to come and live here themselves. Australia was recently rated 2nd most liveable country in the world. Doh! Steal a loaf of bread, get deported to paradise! LOL!

IRM

LOL
now THATS a GOOD line IRM
edit on 22-11-2010 by Danbones because: want mess up the mulims? let me teach em spelling the confusion will stop em cold...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

The point is that despite disagreeing with Iran you can not bring yourself to publicly criticise them yet you have absolutely no compunction or reluctance in doing so on nearly every single thing involving the UK or USA.

You use different values and standards when talking about or judging UK / USA than you do when doing the same with Muslim governed or Islamic inspired countries.

Hypocrisy and double standards?
edit on 22/11/10 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

Just because my focus is the West, does not at all mean I agree with Iran.

Sometimes balance equates to perspective (I don't even know if that makes sense)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Australia.
Land of foul lager, crap drinkers, bad facial hair (and that's just the shiela's!), poisonous spiders and snakes, vegamite, crap rugby team and even worse cricket team,
Nah, keep it mate.

But you still have our eternal gratitude for watching our back whenever required; it will never be forgotten.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Nice post! This is beyond disgusting!
How do these people think that they can waltz into another country and expect this new FOREIGN land to bow down to their "morals" and laws??!! I am in the US, so any of our British friends here care to shed some light on this? How are they getting away with this? I don't even have kids and this really angers me to think of innocent KIDS being subjected to this..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join