It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are harassed by reptilians in lower astral planes ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
because the reptilian overlords that run ATS made it so...

The reptilians don't run ATS, it's the shape shifters from Orions belt. I know this to be true from a youtube video I saw last year.

ever noticed how Skunkworks sounds very much like snakeworks...and snakes are reptiles..and consider the owner, SkepticOverlord...with some slight altering, we see his true name: SERPENT OVERLORD

But maybe his purpose is to misdirect you from the truth. Perhaps Skeptic really means "believer"?! We have all been duped to believe one thing, when in the long run it meant the complete opposite.

Overlord suggests that he resides over the lord. But Lord who?! Lord Alfred Hayes?! Could it be his dad.

This is all documented in science that is hidden from public forever that I channeled through my spirit guide. debunk that! ha...you can't debunk the fact my spirit guide told me this, therefore it is irrefutable proof!

My spirit guide said to tell your spirit guide, "hey". And nothing personal, but I don't trust your spirit guide. For the sake of spirit guide friendship, I will hold back my true thoughts.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is a vary subjective topic of what is going on.
It is completely imposable for any one person to understand what is going on in all of the other dimensions or other levels of reality's, for most of us can not understand what it means to exist in other states of reality.

From my own understanding allot of this has merit but as to try to bring it all in to this existence is next to imposable for anyone to understand. As to the video there is truth as to how much truth, well that is all subjective to the listener.

If there is one thing that I have learned is that we are all free will being, for anyone to be subjected to this stuff, you must agree to this prior to coming to this planet, and as to why you would subject your self to this.It is to experience and learn from the event and that is from your own choice you use your own free will to be involved in this stuff.

Thats how it work as far as I come to know.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

You were thinking...ah progress!
Glad to keep you laughing.
And yes we earthlings are the equivalent of "stock" in the way we are managed and controlled.

Refreshing to see someone trying to keep up!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

.but some people need the demonic fear in their life for some reason.

Have you ever recoiled in disgust at the actions of a sadistic murderer?
Have you ever asked yourself, "how is it possible for a human being to do that to another person?"
There is a level of brutality and deceit that is inhuman and it is not even found in animals.
Where does sadism come from?
Animals do not have it.
But if you combine the thinking mind of a human with a reptilian brain (and yes we all have them) it can produce a cross breed of both that creates or results in something that is demonic.
It is the cold, calculating, heartless and automatic response of a lizard, combined with the intellect of a human.

I didn't always believe in pure evil but found myself asking the question..."how could a human being do that to another human being?"
How and why can there be mass deception on such a large scale, why are 3/4 of the planet virtual slaves?
Why after our history of being on earth and the warring do we not end war?

It is because there is a group with an agenda and they are working against us.
If humanity was evidencing only forward motion development or progress, we would be so much farther ahead.
The very law survival of the fittest should have us led progressively forward by the brightest minds we have. The quality of human should improve and not be diluted into a slush of ignorant bodies pressed upon one another. Unless your agenda is to keep producing stupid and ignorant bodies for mundane and plebeian purposes.
We would end hunger in our lifetimes.
We would take a chunk out of poverty.
We would end war.

So why does it persist? There are those in whose interest it is to see these states of atrocity continue.
And what sort of a creature do you have to be to want that?
They are working against us. For every two steps forward, they bring us a step back.
It is slow going.
I am a Catholic and we believe in all sorts of spirits and demons. I rejected this thinking as ridiculous most of my life. But when you see as I say the grand scale of this deception you begin to see we are not alone here. There are other forces at work.

Parts of the Bible are likely influenced with human notions and perhaps even human agenda's. Jesus the man was a notable exception. He was the first hippy. Had no ulterior motive and nothing to gain by his preaching and his revelations. He was sympathetic and empathetic. This is not a quality of reptilian people.
He was the first to (on a global scale) reduce the need for materialism and point a finger at the poor, the starving and the desperate and say "help them."
I believe every word of the Lords prayer including this one...
"AND DELIVER US FROM EVIL."
If Christ says it is there...it is there.

Do you believe in some of the UFO-logy pro porting a variety (at least 57) type aliens being visiting our planet? If so it is only a small leap from there to zeta-reptilians and pleiadians or Nordics.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
Humans are multidimensional beings existing in many realities simultaneously some are physical and some are not.

so you say,

But in every reality soul is present,

Good to know we are ever present in all levels.

Astral planes are based on thoughts and emotions and are similar to physical planes of existences but they are more denser i.e. there is more negativity of thought and people are more attached to the physicality of being and hardly even know about the spiritual aspects.

So, with every ying, there is a yang...you say human souls are in all levels...one would then say they are on higher levels also if that statement is true...hmm..why concentrate on the lower levels if they suck..why not focus on higher levels...I digress, lets move on/

There is immense negativity ( i.e. everything bad you can imagine) in lower astral planes

like a endless conspiracy board written of reptilians your forced to read through? -shudders-

as compared to this reality we are living in and it is said that there are 7 astral levels which are separated by just a little bit of frequency difference,

of course you know Dante was not a prophet...just a really good writer.(the 7 levels came with 7 deadly sins..a concept written up by monks hundreds of years after christ.)

the highest plane is the seat of collective or universal consciousness or God.

Actually, there are 9 levels of hell according to dante...then there is of course pergatory, and according to the bible, there are 2 levels of heaven, however in other religious texts, there have been references to many more. I guess its splitting hairs really...all some good fictional debate material.

The astral realm is consists of two kind of people one who have passed away from the earth and the others are the astral counterparts of those who are living on earth so we exist simultaneously on both planes. Now i dont know why we go to the lower astral planes after we die,

Perhaps they serve pie...I would go for some pie.

maybe to learn more lessons about love and compassion, evaluate and assess ourselves or perhaps to prepare for another life on earth and then die again on earth and return back to the lower astral planes, and just remain trapped in this endless cycle I.E. WE NEVER GET OUT.

You claim you don't know, then you start saying some rather illogical concepts...learn about love and compassion..then of course come back here...of course later in this thread you say we are devoured anyhow, so all that learning is for naught...makes little sense..but meh, since when does logic have anything to do with this...moving on.

According to peggy kane the reptilians have established an invisible net around the earth where our spirit bodies gets trapped after we die and all of our essence that is memories, emotions are being ingested by these reptilians,

Yes, of course...if peggy said it, it must be true..after all, it is known worldwide she did indeed die and come back several days later...having a full account of what happened, and even produced some lizard demon claws. I remember when she was brought to her former body and how awkward that was with her looking at the corpse that was her......

aka, how the hell would she know?

this is one of their food source, the other being RAW HUMAN MEAT which they eat from the people living in lower astral plane after after raping them,

Well of course after raping them...you cant rape something you just ate! that would be just gross.
-sighs- moving on then

so as to consume the emotions of fear as well.

What if you don't fear the rape? hell, some may find that to be a perk.

Life in these lower astral planes is more hellish than earth,

subjective assessment. there are some pretty grim places on earth.

people make there living by gambling and stealing

So...ok, this dimension is wall street...

and are always involved in sexual activities

Woah, people having sex? how horrible...the place has to be evil if people are having fun and pleasure!!!

due to all that negative thought and in the background reptilians keep feeding on their souls.

well, the soul eating in the background has to be a mood killer

Reptilians use different tactics in different realities to control humanity, why ? because we are there whole life, they play with us, manipulate us, and eat us both physically and spiritually.

clever reptilians...odd though, they don't do very well in this dimension...bunch of tiny brained bug eaters...that has to be humiliating to them to see their counterpart little more than wall crawling pests over here...they must have been drinking brain juice in the astral level or some such..
incidently, I wonder what a soul taste like...I mean, I hear a human body tastes like pork...does a human soul taste also like pork, or more like perhaps a cat...maybe a cow..who knows.
greedy reptilians though...all that eating..they gotta be overweight...bound to cause some health problems.

Do you think reptilians have made the soul to shuffle between the lower astral and earth so that it won’t grow spiritually and making us suffer on every plane of existence.

you disclude higher planes of existance, that you state we are also on. I am wondering why your focusing mostly on your negative self actually...meh, self reflection..don't need a reptile to eat your soul if your doing that yourself anyhow.

What if they have hijacked many astral planes and are ruling all of those, just imagine how much our soul will be suffering then. What is your opinion, will we ever get out and reach the ultimate god-mind.

Well, ok...here is the deal...I find such discussions amusing..based fully on spiritual psychobabble, however, I used to enjoy the odd chat with some of my spiritualist friends whom had different theories like this.

ultimately, according to them, we get what we accept. if you accept there is a hell and your going to it when you die unless you thread the needle so to speak, yep...you probably will.
if you accept your going to be in some sort of lizard wall street sex pit, then yep, you will experience that because thats the reality you chose.

I choose that, should my consciousness survive after death...I will go to a great cosmic lake and catch really big fish with jim morrison and cleopatra. That, I think, sounds better than your home.

Argue for your limitations and they will be yours
Demand your reality and it shall form to your demands.
What path are you paving for yourself?
edit on 21-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

are u a reptilian?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Do you believe in some of the UFO-logy pro porting a variety (at least 57) type aliens being visiting our planet? If so it is only a small leap from there to zeta-reptilians and pleiadians or Nordics.

There are aliens that can serve as ready guides from the Pleiades's, Vega or even the constellation Aquila. Just let your true colors shine and you will be in harmony. These "needle portals" appear at different locations and meditation can help your awareness.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

.but some people need the demonic fear in their life for some reason.

Have you ever recoiled in disgust at the actions of a sadistic murderer?
Have you ever asked yourself, "how is it possible for a human being to do that to another person?"
There is a level of brutality and deceit that is inhuman and it is not even found in animals.
Where does sadism come from?
Animals do not have it.

going to snip it here because everything you write about after is completely subjective and based on that...

sadistic murder? sure...thats not good...

Let me paint a picture for you..
A man was dating a woman..she recently lost her husband and was sort of being "guided" by another man..well, the man was basically imposing himself on her out of comfort. She sort of liked the man, but was really trying to just raise her children at the time.
The man became angry at this...she was spending far too much time with her children instead of serving him...so after awhile, the man cornered the children and murdered them all...then demanded the woman serve him fully as she no longer had children of the former guy to look after.

Brutal? sure...disgusting? indeed...natural? you betcha
the story I just said is true with one minor change...this is a documented story not of humans, but of a lion den. the head lion died off, leaving a lioness alone with her cubs...the new alpha gave it a few days, then when the mother lioness didn't pay enough attention, the new alpha killed the children...thereby effectively freeing up the time of the lioness for him.

Sorry, you do not need to look any further than our own primitive nature we fight with always to see whats going on...you dont need a reptilian lower dimensional creature meddling with us to account for the sins of our nature...it is part of us that we as a society fight to control and overcome...to blame it on demons, or reptiles, or anything else is washing the blame from us and pretending that we have no ability to control such things.

This is not helpful when advancing our race...stop blaming the devil for our own natural horrific nature and instead accept it is part of us that we must be aware of and control at all times.

The reptilian brain is with us, been with us always, part of us, and wont be prayed away or anything. the monster is in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
are u a reptilian?

No, I am a mammal.

-eats a bug-

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I may be a believer in "some" of the Reptilian stuff, but these last two pages have been a hoot. Thanks for all the laughs guys!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

My family referred to them as demons.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Let me paint a picture for you.. A man was dating a woman..she recently lost her husband and was sort of being "guided" by another man..well, the man was basically imposing himself on her out of comfort. She sort of liked the man, but was really trying to just raise her children at the time. The man became angry at this...she was spending far too much time with her children instead of serving him...so after awhile, the man cornered the children and murdered them all...then demanded the woman serve him fully as she no longer had children of the former guy to look after. Brutal? sure...disgusting? indeed...natural? you betcha

You don't get it do you?

Even this man had a reason.

The people I am talking about kill for thrill alone. There is no reason.
There is no association. They do not even know who they are killing.
They kill for joy and for sport.
Cannot help themselves.

Some of them own corporations kill on a large scale. In private they pay for "servant staff" a euphemism for abandoned, unwanted runaways - children to be murdered. Why not check on the number of missing children. Pay attention when you hear a sex slave operation or a child trafficking ring was busted.
Even those who deliver the unwanted children into the hands of these monsters are not "the evil" reptilian types I am speaking of. Even they have some kind of rational. There is a great deal of money to be made. It is economic and moraless. The worst reptilian "types" may have morals. They abandon them and give way to bloodlust...then they become moral again.
I cannot say they are like animals because I know animals and have seen a lion hug a man.
I have never seen a crocodile hug a man. It is this irrational and methodical automatic SNAP I am speaking about. They are missing a compassion gene, bestowed on humans in the last two brain modifications human beings have undergone.

They stayed reptilian.

A child fell into a cage at the zoo and the ape cradled the toddler instinctively to protect it.
This is mammalian instinct. There are humans who do not have this instinct.

You don't have to believe me. Nobody is twisting your flipper.
Subjective right...relative too.

If you can call someone warm and fuzzy a "Teddy Bear"

because it essentially sums up their nature and personality

by what rational are you saying

other people, cold cruel calculating,

based on personality and character

cannot be called...... "Reptiles?"

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I am finding it hard to guess what you are saying and what the other person is saying in your post. I am a mammal but I know some people so cold blooded it would make your blood curdle. They are not moral less, they are not unfortunate, they are evil - pure and absolute. Albert Fish, en.wikipedia.org... Jeffrey Dalhmer. en.wikipedia.org...

Almost everything human beings do "wrong" has a rational that is inherently reasonable.

The child lies because the parents are abusive and use corporal punishment. The child lies to save his own skin. This is the survival instinct. Rational.

This is why Jesus (my idol, brother, and yes, he did live) stressed to forgive your fellow man.
"Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us"
Because under the same set of circumstances you might very well do the same thing.

The action can be understood if you step into the persons shoes and experienced the same set of unfortunate life circumstances that MADE THEM THAT WAY.

Then there is a murderous instinct, irrational, without reason.

"and deliver us from evil"
Is it a coincidence Eve was with a reptile and then gave birth to Cain.
The first murderer.

Whoever wrote those early stories was trying to explain something extremely difficult to grasp and understand. They may have not done a great job because I don't think they understood themselves, but they had information.
Do what you want with that information. I don't think it can be disregarded in totality.

There are those do things so abhorrent - even if you grew up like that NO WAY could you do what this person has done. No one would. Sadism is a good example. They are aberrations of human beings.
Evil. Cold blooded, reptilians.

We are not supposed to fight them or kill them.
Just don't walk into their mouths.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Attack them back with the rage they have installed within us. Develope a craving for them spiritually and physically. They only know the ancient ways because many of them got to death phase EARLY. Yes it can be frightning to consider this being reality. But I have asked many around me personally that, IF THERE WAS A SOUL TRAP LOCATED WOULD THEY DESTROY IT, IF THEY KNEW IT WOULD ALTER REALITY AS ITS CURRENTLY KNOWN AND MANY SAID THEY WOULD PREFER TO LIVE LIFE AS IT IS. NICE THREAD OP S&F

Secret is there creator was created from our creator. So in reality their creator is = to humanity and they are?????? This is why they toy with us. USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS THATS THE LINK TO THEIR REALM OF HIDDING
. OBVIOUSLY WE ARE SPECIAL IF THEY NEED US TO BE STUCK HERE TO DRAIN OUR ENEREGY FOR THEM TO SURVIVE.

Peace and there does EXIST an energy drain process for them its just hard to remanifest within this realm but once its fully manifested in multi dimensions there wont be a way to jump from this to other dimensions without them being seen by "IT" call "it" their devil our Guardian even more ancient then they are AND THEY KNOW OF IT EVEN IF THEY DONT SPEAK TO GOV. OFFICIALS ABOUT IT. Why would they speak of their weakness or
thing they fear MOST and been running from for al long time. tHINk about iT.. Jesus

edit on 11/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wow. I had not considered our leaders did not know they are one in the same God, ours and theirs. Yes. Thinking about it. That's okay. We are, together, smarter than our leaders.

Love, empathy, compassion, absolute understanding - is a devil killer, to be used liberally, like a disinfectant and as a protectant.

Recognize your enemy but more importantly - recognize who your enemy is not.

One thing we need to do first is stop the bickering over small things. That divides us.
Stop taking our hatred out on people we simply disagree with - and the small criminals.
The petty thieves, the hookers, the druggies, the poor.
Fix the economic emergency and seal the hole.
Fix the druggies - its a medical - not a criminal problem.
Leave the gays alone - Stop bullying
We need all loving - non judgmental people we can get to spread love
and understanding around indiscriminately....like "The Blob."
This will smother and suffocate all but the worst devils. I've seen it work and so I know.
We can handle the remainder...using focused intent.

We should also direct our efforts toward the repair and safe release of those SALVAGEABLE members of the human race who are "only damaged" with the same enthusiasm we employ in the HUNT & CAPTURE and incarceration of the truly evil.
People who run/own jails get money from the government per head. Incarceration is the next big business that will be privately owned and traded on the stock market. WATCH. We're (some faction among us is) MAKING criminals and making livelihoods based on the very fact "they exist."
Keep them coming. Keep pumping them out - we need the money - we need the soldiers.
We reinforce bad behavior by incarceration with worse offenders, who teach worse habits, and no rehabilitation measures whatever. We exhibit only irrational, self defeating HATE and loathing toward the pitiful and hide them from our sight. Then we wonder Why are they here? Why are we victimized? Why is it getting worse instead of better?
Those participating in this self perpetuating SCAM - HAVE SECURITY, guards, walls, dogs.
Why are security companies BOOMING? Lots of money in incarceration. In promoting, encouraging FEAR.

There is no conscious, deliberate effort to STOP criminals from over running the midsections and lower economic levels of our society. On the contrary. Our de-emphasis on education guarantees it.

All "criminals" start as children. Happy, perfect, undamaged children.
Instinctively we pump out children, wanted or not. There is little thought or rational.
It happens.

This presents a problem of supply and demand.
Many children fall through the cracks.
But...so as not to "spill a man's semen on the ground" this is acceptable?

What the hell kind of belief is that?

So I have lately come to wonder...Birth control.

Who can be against it?

There comes a time when you observe the "nature of the other sins" the group credited with holding back birth control is responsible for. Genocide, witch burning, pedophilia.....Hummm?

What in Jesus's name could be their motive? standing in the way of even something as benign as birth control?...especially for the poor and destitute? even when they want it themselves?
Why say, "No. Your Father forbids it?"
What "father" would accept any measures that result in all these "loose" vulnerable and unwanted children?
For each unwanted child that grows up to overcome and survive adversity, there are 20 more who live lives of silent desperation, and another 20 who do not survive their childhood at all. Missing, murdered, otherwise dead. Why not encourage birth control? I think I know.

edit on 23-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: Demons have to eat.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
blog.4rev.net...

When you experience the emotion of fear, your reptilian brain wake up into action and the rest of your brain shuts down... All your blood is redirected to ...your heart, lungs, muscles, and reptilian brain...you have no capability for rational or creative thought.

www.myshrink.com...

The reptilian brain is an ancient beast. It was developed over 100 million years ago. The higher brain - neocortex came along a mere 40,000 years ago. So, when the reptilian brain is on alert, it's pretty hard for a youngster like our neocortex to tell a 100 million year old brain to behave!
www.crystalinks.com...

The brain stem is the oldest and smallest region in the evolving human brain. It evolved hundreds of millions of years ago and is more like the entire brain of present-day reptiles... Lacking language, its impulses are instinctual and ritualistic. It's concerned with fundamental needs such as survival, physical maintenance, hoarding, dominance, preening and mating. It is at the base of your skull emerging from your spinal column.
www.sharpbrains.com...

Who has not heard “Use It or Lose It”. Now, what is “It”? And, is “It” only one thing or a num­ber of inte­grated ele­ments, each of which are heav­ily involved in spe­cific “brain exer­cises”, and all of which are impor­tant to main­tain Brain Fit­ness.
www.commondreams.org...

But then, in a brilliant coup de grace, Cheney spoke directly to his listener's reptilian brain, the part that most powerfully controls our behaviors because it constantly is vigilant to maintain our survival. "Those that threaten us and kill innocents around the world," he said, arousing the reptilian awareness of threat, "do not need to be treated more sensitively, they need to be destroyed." To reinforce this message to his listener's most primitive instincts, Cheney continued to invoke the word "sensitive" a half-dozen more times, always wrapping it in surprise and survival. Not only is this among the most sophisticated of psychological warfare operations, in this case it was also one of the most immoral, since Cheney was quoting Kerry out of context and, thus, basing his entire premise upon what was essentially a lie. But the deed was done, because all three brains had been touched.

And a great example:
I just heard an ad for Hamburger Helper. When I buy it they will "help feed the hungry"
They are appealing to my reptilian brain. Raw emotion, absence of thought rational or otherwise.
They are getting tricky in their attempt to drive me to an early grave. Hamburger Helper is not trying to "help" me, they are trying to help the meat industry and the slaughterhouses and the labs that manufacture the ingredients - no matter how many others they claim to feed.

Lately I am thinking - none of it happened inadvertently.
It is too well orchestrated.
edit on 23-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think it's all completely subjective. You interpret passively, rather than experience directly.

It's not about good and bad. It's about positive and negative.

You could actually be the "negative entity" and would interpret (fear) a "positive entity" as negative.
It's all relative to your mental/emotional baggage.

Also, the invisible net could be more like a shield.

edit on 23-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

welllll... i think its like this: we all reptilian r-complex in our brain. its what makes us territorial and violent. reptilians are a metaphor, a symbol for this part of the human psyche which we are constantly at war with.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

I can except that, but like we the predators protect or livestock from other predators is this what you are speaking of. I mean if earth souls are being trapped and misused what would we be protected from, ANOTHER EVIL. You just got me thinking of something I had not considered.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh my gods! To all those posters trying to belittle the OP and others who dont subscribe to your truth go away please! This is skunk works, that means we dont need proof, that means we should be free to speak our mind without having to put up with people who think they are smart pulling us down! Take your sarcasm and your pompous "everything must be logical" somewhere else please, i'm sick of you guys!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by xiphias

I can except that, but like we the predators protect or livestock from other predators is this what you are speaking of. I mean if earth souls are being trapped and misused what would we be protected from, ANOTHER EVIL. You just got me thinking of something I had not considered.

Something like that.

Imagine if you had a reason to protect a person's life, but didn't have time to explain, prove, and argue with them. This person is almost guaranteed to resist your help, and so their ignorance and/or hostility could be a threat to their own life, and yours. Knowing that person all too well, you would do what you needed to do, and then explain why afterwards.
edit on 23-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join