It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are harassed by reptilians in lower astral planes ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Humans are multidimensional beings existing in many realities simultaneously some are physical and some are not. But in every reality soul is present, Astral planes are based on thoughts and emotions and are similar to physical planes of existences but they are more denser i.e. there is more negativity of thought and people are more attached to the physicality of being and hardly even know about the spiritual aspects. There is immense negativity ( i.e. everything bad you can imagine) in lower astral planes as compared to this reality we are living in and it is said that there are 7 astral levels which are separated by just a little bit of frequency difference, the highest plane is the seat of collective or universal consciousness or God.
The astral realm is consists of two kind of people one who have passed away from the earth and the others are the astral counterparts of those who are living on earth so we exist simultaneously on both planes. Now i dont know why we go to the lower astral planes after we die, maybe to learn more lessons about love and compassion, evaluate and assess ourselves or perhaps to prepare for another life on earth and then die again on earth and return back to the lower astral planes, and just remain trapped in this endless cycle I.E. WE NEVER GET OUT.
According to peggy kane the reptilians have established an invisible net around the earth where our spirit bodies gets trapped after we die and all of our essence that is memories, emotions are being ingested by these reptilians, this is one of their food source, the other being RAW HUMAN MEAT which they eat from the people living in lower astral plane after after raping them, so as to consume the emotions of fear as well. Life in these lower astral planes is more hellish than earth, people make there living by gambling and stealing and are always involved in sexual activities due to all that negative thought and in the background reptilians keep feeding on their souls. Reptilians use different tactics in different realities to control humanity, why ? because we are there whole life, they play with us, manipulate us, and eat us both physically and spiritually. Here is the amazing interview of peggy kane :

Google Video Link

Do you think reptilians have made the soul to shuffle between the lower astral and earth so that it won’t grow spiritually and making us suffer on every plane of existence. What if they have hijacked many astral planes and are ruling all of those, just imagine how much our soul will be suffering then. What is your opinion, will we ever get out and reach the ultimate god-mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
[Mod edit: Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

I read through your wall of text and you state several "facts" about "astral planes" that have never been substantiated by science or have any shred of proof to support them.

All comes down to ANOTHER Reptilian thread. of which there have been far too many recently.
edit on 21/11/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is pretty darn acurate, yes we are harrased during the early stages of sleep. They feed off the fear emotion I believe, much in the same way a dog will chase a rabbit for the adrenelin.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
This is pretty darn acurate, yes we are harrased during the early stages of sleep. They feed off the fear emotion I believe, much in the same way a dog will chase a rabbit for the adrenelin.

And again. Where is your proof? that's a very objective statement you made.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
so are reptilians the modern day version of the demon?
we are witnessing a strange direction in the development of the human psyche these days.
we're always trying to detach ourselves from responsibility, say we were tricked and trapped, carefully cultivated by some evil entity all these years just to be harvested for the only thing of value we have-our souls.
why isn't there ever a good force fighting for us?
i hope one day people can see who the 'demons' and 'reptilians' and 'gods' truly are.

edit on 21-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
most of the people is already dead and souless.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

If you don't believe in all of what i have said just say i don't believe you or leave this thread alone. This all is in the scientific community my friend, but they wont tell you they will keep you in darkness as long as possible.

edit on 21-11-2010 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

The problem is with many they do not trust others, I am not going into proof, I know from personal experience. Make of it what you will, I don't really care that's entirely up to you. Anyone who thinks reptillians are not here and attacking us is either ill-informed or a fool.

As for your evidence wanting, let me just say this, the number of people who are stating these facts is in the hundreds of thousands if not millions. Its up to you wether you wish to believe these people, me being one of them. But what I would like to say, I suggest if you do not have anything constructive to say then maybe you should keep quiet.

I suggest you let people tell of their experiences, regardless of wether you believe, maybe you should let others make up their own minds without trying to influence them by posting illogical skepticism.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

"you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave."

You have no control over your legacy, that is the nature of the multiverse.
History is full of discrepancies, most people can't handle the truth so they attach meanings to false flag constructs.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My opinion is... Reptilians don't exist.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

*The lines below are occult in nature, don't believe any of it.

Yes, humans are multidimensional. But what people need to discover is how the human mind is "shared" with astral entities as well as other systemic entities. Let's just say that the mind is a network (like internet) and many entities are surfing this network. The experimental consciousness that humans have and the ignorance towards the manipulation of the mind must be explored. The lower astral entities feed from the living. The subjective, unconscious emotional approach to thoughts and programmed events in our lives is their food source. These entities (dead people) feed from the energy that is released by the subjectivity towards the manipulated thoughts the mind receives.

Once we understand how the game works, we start the process of putting an end to this manipulation. As long as the soul (hard disk that records all experiences) is subjected to the karmic programming, the ego is trapped in the infernal cycle of life and death. The extent of the manipulation is so great that, for the unconscious ego, which is so "conditioned" by the memory of the human race, it is very hard to see and comprehend this major obstacle to higher consciousness.

Edit to add: Spiritual beliefs is the tool used by the high spiritual entities of the astral plane to maintain their dominion and domination on the human race. Their goal is to maintain the endless cycle of life and death, and prevent humans to attain higher levels of consciousness.
edit on 21-11-2010 by lagenese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I know I know.
Trying to get people to believe it and imagine the possibility is another thing altogether.
People do not see the resemblance....so of course there can be no truth to it.
There are reptilians walking among us.
Not all of them are bad. Some are highly evolved and spiritual beings.
However the "bad" among them are the worst lifeforms allowed to exist.
All brutal, bloodthirsty warmongers, taking nourishment and gaining satisfaction causing cruelty, pain, and agony. They are mechanical, automatic and unstoppable, greatly feared and avoided even by their own kind.
I don't expect anyone to believe me.
I don't even blame anyone for not believing me...but in this is an element of truth.
No I cannot prove any of it.
Call it a revelation I had while watching someone shape shift in front of me.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by vinay86

I know I know.
Trying to get people to believe it and imagine the possibility is another thing altogether.
All brutal, bloodthirsty warmongers, taking nourishment and gaining satisfaction causing cruelty, pain, and agony. They are mechanical, automatic and unstoppable, greatly feared and avoided even by their own kind.
I don't even blame anyone for not believing me...but in this is an element of truth.

Seriously, I do believe that posts like these turn ATS into a laughing stock.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
Humans are multidimensional beings existing in many realities simultaneously some are physical and some are not.

so you say,

But in every reality soul is present,

Good to know we are ever present in all levels.

Astral planes are based on thoughts and emotions and are similar to physical planes of existences but they are more denser i.e. there is more negativity of thought and people are more attached to the physicality of being and hardly even know about the spiritual aspects.

So, with every ying, there is a yang...you say human souls are in all levels...one would then say they are on higher levels also if that statement is true...hmm..why concentrate on the lower levels if they suck..why not focus on higher levels...I digress, lets move on/

There is immense negativity ( i.e. everything bad you can imagine) in lower astral planes

like a endless conspiracy board written of reptilians your forced to read through? -shudders-

as compared to this reality we are living in and it is said that there are 7 astral levels which are separated by just a little bit of frequency difference,

of course you know Dante was not a prophet...just a really good writer.(the 7 levels came with 7 deadly sins..a concept written up by monks hundreds of years after christ.)

the highest plane is the seat of collective or universal consciousness or God.

Actually, there are 9 levels of hell according to dante...then there is of course pergatory, and according to the bible, there are 2 levels of heaven, however in other religious texts, there have been references to many more. I guess its splitting hairs really...all some good fictional debate material.

The astral realm is consists of two kind of people one who have passed away from the earth and the others are the astral counterparts of those who are living on earth so we exist simultaneously on both planes. Now i dont know why we go to the lower astral planes after we die,

Perhaps they serve pie...I would go for some pie.

maybe to learn more lessons about love and compassion, evaluate and assess ourselves or perhaps to prepare for another life on earth and then die again on earth and return back to the lower astral planes, and just remain trapped in this endless cycle I.E. WE NEVER GET OUT.

You claim you don't know, then you start saying some rather illogical concepts...learn about love and compassion..then of course come back here...of course later in this thread you say we are devoured anyhow, so all that learning is for naught...makes little sense..but meh, since when does logic have anything to do with this...moving on.

According to peggy kane the reptilians have established an invisible net around the earth where our spirit bodies gets trapped after we die and all of our essence that is memories, emotions are being ingested by these reptilians,

Yes, of course...if peggy said it, it must be true..after all, it is known worldwide she did indeed die and come back several days later...having a full account of what happened, and even produced some lizard demon claws. I remember when she was brought to her former body and how awkward that was with her looking at the corpse that was her......

aka, how the hell would she know?

this is one of their food source, the other being RAW HUMAN MEAT which they eat from the people living in lower astral plane after after raping them,

Well of course after raping them...you cant rape something you just ate! that would be just gross.
-sighs- moving on then

so as to consume the emotions of fear as well.

What if you don't fear the rape? hell, some may find that to be a perk.

Life in these lower astral planes is more hellish than earth,

subjective assessment. there are some pretty grim places on earth.

people make there living by gambling and stealing

So...ok, this dimension is wall street...

and are always involved in sexual activities

Woah, people having sex? how horrible...the place has to be evil if people are having fun and pleasure!!!

due to all that negative thought and in the background reptilians keep feeding on their souls.

well, the soul eating in the background has to be a mood killer

Reptilians use different tactics in different realities to control humanity, why ? because we are there whole life, they play with us, manipulate us, and eat us both physically and spiritually.

clever reptilians...odd though, they don't do very well in this dimension...bunch of tiny brained bug eaters...that has to be humiliating to them to see their counterpart little more than wall crawling pests over here...they must have been drinking brain juice in the astral level or some such..
incidently, I wonder what a soul taste like...I mean, I hear a human body tastes like pork...does a human soul taste also like pork, or more like perhaps a cat...maybe a cow..who knows.
greedy reptilians though...all that eating..they gotta be overweight...bound to cause some health problems.

Do you think reptilians have made the soul to shuffle between the lower astral and earth so that it won’t grow spiritually and making us suffer on every plane of existence.

you disclude higher planes of existance, that you state we are also on. I am wondering why your focusing mostly on your negative self actually...meh, self reflection..don't need a reptile to eat your soul if your doing that yourself anyhow.

What if they have hijacked many astral planes and are ruling all of those, just imagine how much our soul will be suffering then. What is your opinion, will we ever get out and reach the ultimate god-mind.

Well, ok...here is the deal...I find such discussions amusing..based fully on spiritual psychobabble, however, I used to enjoy the odd chat with some of my spiritualist friends whom had different theories like this.

ultimately, according to them, we get what we accept. if you accept there is a hell and your going to it when you die unless you thread the needle so to speak, yep...you probably will.
if you accept your going to be in some sort of lizard wall street sex pit, then yep, you will experience that because thats the reality you chose.

I choose that, should my consciousness survive after death...I will go to a great cosmic lake and catch really big fish with jim morrison and cleopatra. That, I think, sounds better than your home.

Argue for your limitations and they will be yours
Demand your reality and it shall form to your demands.
What path are you paving for yourself?
edit on 21-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by vinay86

I know I know.

Sounds like you watched far too much V...or perhaps land of the lost.

reptilians. heh...well, you know, I don't deny that if there was a sort of alien race, they could try to disguise themself in public, however, you would think with all the cameras around, someone would have eventually gotten some clear footage of one..I mean, at least as much of one as the common UFO type videos out there that can be argued.
the only "reptilian" videos I seen out there are basically people posting videos of poor quality tapes and a keen misunderstanding about jpeg compression artifacts and lighting. its almost sad really that their entire paranoid delusion could be fixed with 10 minutes of reading and testing on themselves...but some people need the demonic fear in their life for some reason.

I guess it gives them a sense of purpose.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think the TSA should be aware of this. If we are traveling to astral planes, we need heavier security.
Especially if people are being harassed by reptilians. Safety first.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Yes they are because "Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual beings" as demonstrated by TheTruthIsFromGod

Wait no. That's really nonesense.

Lower astrals may just be lower levels of consciousness, where there may be hidden traces of ancient racial evolutionary development, accessible in sleep. This is why these numinous appearances often take a form of animal, yet they may have human-like characteristics. Perhaps they are just memories of our collective and racial heritage, symbols of the dreams, and guides of the shamans.

But as such, they wouldn't be any less interesting.

-v

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This all is in the scientific community my friend

Where?! Show me. Not a youtube video. Please show me a published journal or document that
accepts what th OP has put forth.

but they wont tell you they will keep you in darkness as long as possible.

Ohh, ok. I see you fond your loop hole and justification to provide NO evidence.

If this is so true, then why does this reside in Skunk Works?!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
If this is so true, then why does this reside in Skunk Works?!

because the reptilian overlords that run ATS made it so...

ever noticed how Skunkworks sounds very much like snakeworks...and snakes are reptiles..and consider the owner, SkepticOverlord...with some slight altering, we see his true name: SERPENT OVERLORD

This is all documented in science that is hidden from public forever that I channeled through my spirit guide. debunk that! ha...you can't debunk the fact my spirit guide told me this, therefore it is irrefutable proof!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join