It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foundation “X” is…?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here's a theory...

Normally, I work to research theories, not develop one.

I found this "foundation X" to be troubling. Why hide in the shadows? And then a thought occurred to me- "Shadow Government."

Foundation “X” is…?

Crown Agents

History Crown Agents originated as a body conducting financial transactions for British colonies. Agents were first appointed in 1749 to transfer and account for grants made to colonies from the British Treasury.[6] These representatives were known as 'crown agents' from at least 1758, and were accountable to colonial governments, though selected on the recommendation of the British government.[7] A single body was created in 1833, when the crown agents' business was consolidated under two Joint Agents General for Crown Colonies with an Office of several staff.[8] In 1861, the Office was renamed Crown Agents for the Colonies.[9] Crown Agents' responsibilities on behalf of colonial governments included accounting for Treasury grants, purchasing supplies, recruiting certain staff and raising capital on the markets. Crown Agents also oversaw specific colonial projects, such as certain postage stamp issues and some infrastructure construction.[10] As decolonisation accelerated, the Office was renamed Crown Agents for Oversea Governments and Administrations in 1954, and the rules were changed to allow it to take on projects for independent states.[11] Crown Agents expanded its activities to include more international development projects and investment management. It was brought to the brink of bankruptcy in 1974 by the secondary banking crisis, and had to be bailed out by the British government.[12] Its anomalous status as an autonomous body with close links to government came into question, and in 1979 Crown Agents was brought under government control as a statutory corporation. From 1987, shifting attitudes to state ownership of business and changes in British international development strategy led the government to support full privatisation of Crown Agents. It became a private company in 1997, ending its formal ties to the British government.[13]

One would think that an off-spring would want to return any favors granted by the parent, once the off-spring becomes independent and successful?

The Crown Agents Foundation Crown Agents is owned by "The Crown Agents Foundation", a company limited by guarantee, whose objectives include the alleviation of worldwide poverty. Crown Agents allocates sums from its income to the Foundation's social and developmental objectives and applies these at the Foundation's direction. Members of the foundation are organisations with a keen interest in international development and include firms, non-governmental organisations and international bodies. These include: British Expertise,The Aga Khan Foundation, The Chartered Institute of Building, The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, Christian Aid, International Business Leaders Forum, International Chamber of Commerce, The Royal Commonwealth Society, and the Japan International Cooperation Agency. The British Department for International Development is represented among the Foundation's members.

This looks like it could be an honorable foundation, yes?

Let’s have a look at this…

AbelDanger

Hawks Cafe

There's something pretty big going-on behind the scenes...

So, I’m just guessing…These so-called “crown agents” may very well be this “shadow government?” Or TPTB?

Isn’t it strange that all the wonderful things this foundation does, they get zero media attention? I wonder why that is.

What say you my fellow ATS members? What could this mean?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The Hawks Cafe link seems to be some kind of networking message board. I've read every entry, that's alot to read!

Abel Danger too is ALOT to read.

I'll appreciate any input as this thread will certainly die soon without any!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
pity its conjecture.
i like what you are thinking. but by that token maybe its the british east india company?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The rummour mill in Westminster has it that Lord James was seen in the company of "unknown" Americans in the days leading up to the inital speech (which I think has a baring on who Foundation X is)

I also found the clarification by Lord James on the following days more sinister in that he said Foundation X have "a new Marshal Plan" to rebuild the global economy.. is that another American link indication who Foundation X is, or simply another parralel (like the vatican) he used to express the intentions/wealth/power/reach of Foundation X?

Tho I can not help but wonder at what cost? what would the cost be to us all if this is a real cash injection? from the way it reads to me foundation X will move there cash from point A and to point B? so what happens to those at point A if all their liquidity is removed? (are they planning to crash one part of the global economy to prop up another part?)

While if this was a scam, there are more desperate nations around the world (and in Europe) that I am sure would jump at the chance for a few billion.. so why use Britain, since they can (like Lord James) dig deeply (with the aid of the City and Secret Services) to verifiy if the Foundation is real or fake.

and lastly as a Tory peer (with links to the secret services) I am not sure he would "leak" this kind of information without at least a nod and a wink from the current UK Gov.

All in all quite bizarre... and I have yet to really make up my mind where I stand on this..

Something doesn't add up and I am not quite sure what it is right now.

edit on 21/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
if say the government took the offer and the debts were wiped so to speak, what implications would this have on the interconnected financial system? it seems to me that some countries would suffer in terms of an imbalance caused by such a venture.
f

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
if say the government took the offer and the debts were wiped so to speak, what implications would this have on the interconnected financial system? it seems to me that some countries would suffer in terms of an imbalance caused by such a venture.
f

That's one of the aspects that has my head scratching.. what would the ramifications be if they suddenly removed that liquidity from the markets it's currently invested in. It certainly feels like such an approach could lead to war, especially if the outcome is crashing other nations.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Crumb!

I meant to insert "crown agents sisters-or twisted sisters."

I found this list on the hawks cafe link page.

Here

List of Crown Agents Sisters allegedly using SBA 8(a) mentor protégé scheme to stage and film pedophile oath taking ceremonies, extort Man in the Middle leaders and execute bordereau (Abacus) insurance frauds. 1. Kristine Marcy (nee McConnell) 2. Samantha Cameron (nee Sheffield) 3. Paule Gauthier 4. Eliza Manningham-Buller 5. France Desmarais (nee Chrétien) 6. Theresa Emerson (nee Yeuk-Si Tang) 7. Cressida Dick (nee Dick) 8. Jamie Gorelick 9. Hillary Clinton (nee Rodham) 10. Cherie Blair (nee Booth) 11. Michelle Obama (nee Robinson) 12. Miriam Clegg 13. Bernardine Dohrn 14. Mary Harron 15. Charlotte Bryan 16. Lucy Adams 17. Vicky Huhne (nee Pryce) 18. Alison Woodhams 19. Baroness Sue Garden (nee Button) 20. Lynne Ann Cheney (nee Vincent) 21. Nancy Pelosi (nee D'Alesandro) 22. Anna Chapman (nee Kushchenko) 23. Linda Wright (nee Pickton) 24. Mila Mulroney (nee Milica Pivnički 25. Julia Middleton (nee Morland 26. Anne Elizabeth Sikorski (nee Applebaum) 27. Jana Clemmow (nee Bennett) 28. Laura Liswood (nee Liswood) 29. Brenda Stewart 30. Hanne Strong (nee Marstrand) 31. Winnie Mandela (nee Madikizela) 32. Franny Armstrong ( ) 33. Dame Julia Charity Cleverdon DCVO, CBE 34. Charlotte Beers 35. Shelly Lazarus 36. Condoleezza Rice 37. Heather Boyles 38. Lily Safra (nee Watkins) 39: Joanne Ellis
40. Jill Knesek

It looks like some names were added to the list since I first copied it into a word doc???
edit on (11/21/1010 by loveguy because: rough editing!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Crown Agents are an interesting contender for the faceless men behind Foundation X. Who exactly are the Crown Agents though? Well the prime agents are again the Rothschild banking dynasty.

Right from their very own official history website:

In 1769, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a dealer in coins, was appointed Crown Agent to the Principality of Hesse-Hanau.

From this hard won position, he launched himself into the world of banking. By 1785 Mayer Amschel had made sufficient money to buy the Green Shield house, one of the largest houses in the cramped streets in which his family lived. Later, with the help of his five sons, he began to expand further his business, emphasising to them the strength that lay in family unity.
www.rothschild.info.../chistory2-1

It pretty much started here, the legendary story of the 5 Rothschild sons who are forever embezzled in the family coat of arms as represented by the 5 arrows. Becoming Crown Agent's meant that they had done business with royalty. The principality of Hesse-Hanau (in Austria) was a very important place. The ruler, Wilhelm IX had ties to British royals (as did most European monarchs) and he was supplying Britain with troops in order to help fund the treasury. Lucrative deals were being done all over the place, this is where the Rothschild's initially rose to power as Crown Agents and where their growth to become the strongest banking family in the world began. In fact, Wilhelm IX utilized the knowledge of Amschel Mayer Bauer (Rothschild) and practically making him the head of tax gathering.

Going through the history of the Rothschild dynasty would take ages, but it's really important to remember who these people are. Remember when mentioning Foundation X, the Parliamentarian said that they have more wealth than ALL THE GOLD EVER MINED on Earth. Who could posses that?

As outlined in the Jewish Encyclopedia: www.jewishencyclopedia.com...

It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a Catholic competitor to the Roths-childs that at the present time the latter are the guardians of the papal treasure.

The Rothschild dynasty supposedly operate the finances of the Vatican. Surely if anyone had more wealth than all the gold ever mined, it would be the Vatican? The grasp of the Catholic Church has spanned the whole globe for centuries, who knows how many treasures have been accrued.

It's a fairly interesting topic.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

i agree something does not add up. with the new nato deal going through with russia and demonstrations in portugal against this unmandated agreement i feel this may have a connection.
back to topic this indeed smells like it could lead to war but i cannot get it out of my head that there could be a globalwide consensus to this amongst the power brokers. an excercise in destabilising one or more countries or simply to push the uk further into the mire through underhand pre-conditions attached.
f

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Tho I can not help but wonder at what cost? what would the cost be to us all if this is a real cash injection? from the way it reads to me foundation X will move there cash from point A and to point B? so what happens to those at point A if all their liquidity is removed? (are they planning to crash one part of the global economy to prop up another part?)

All in all quite bizarre...

You bring up a very important point...

Could it be the way and means to destroy the American dollar in one fail swoop, and in the same swoop, build-up the Euro?

I wonder how China would react????

Would it bring them to their knees, like it would the Americans?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

this list has me stumped. seems that there is more networking going on between the females than their other halves in most cases. this requires further consideration and also i do not understand the ceremony aspect.
i have limited data allowance at the mo.
f

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

i do remember a few years ago that cherie blair and hubby teflon converted to the roman catholic faith and recently cherie's sister converted to islam. that may be a connection worth considering.
still undecided as to wether this is benevolent or otherwise.
f

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Could it be the way and means to destroy the American dollar in one fail swoop, and in the same swoop, build-up the Euro?

The UK uses Pounds Sterling not Euro. So the Value of the GBP would increase I imagine not the Euro.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Good post ....I read that able danger article and found the usual suspects . It does look like the notion of eliminating property ownership and National sovernity is a absolute part of their plan .I wonder how they will be able to convince First Nations Peoples who are sovereign in their own right to give it up . The Crown in Canada is a corp. ,but First Nations have a legitimate sovernity via Treaties . Canada could easily as a Corp. be shut down but you still have to deal with the first peoples . peace

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luke.S

The UK uses Pounds Sterling not Euro. So the Value of the GBP would increase I imagine not the Euro.

Oops! Good call.

I still think something in the shadows is going to be brought out into the light; A ferocious beast.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Why though does the government not want to take up the offer, or are they perhaps only interested in taking up the offer if it does so behind the scenes knowing the governments penchant for secracy.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

So, I’m just guessing…These so-called “crown agents” may very well be this “shadow government?” Or TPTB?

What say you my fellow ATS members? What could this mean?

It appears that you are climbing Jacobs ladder right up the steps of the Illuminati pyramid. On one of your links I found mention of something called "The Worshipful Company of Insurers". Isn't that Masonic lingo? I wonder who those insurance companies are?

excellent post. S&F.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

When you look at the suppsed scope (a New Marshal Plan) you have to wonder what the real plan is (scope and scale) especially if the aim was to kickstart the global economy.

How much would be required to kick start such a beast? and at what cost, not just to us, but also to those that the liquiditiy is taken from..

While if we go on the great depression as an example we saw a shift from one reserve currency to another, and a shift in things like the gold standard.. I'm guessing here, but the same transition will take place to a new set of financial rules to govern the world and Foundation X will be in the driving seat capitalising on the transition.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
First I think it important to note that Crown Agents are not just limited to being Agents of the Crown. As Serbsta pointed out in an earlier post Rothschild and Sons were Crown Agents but also represented many other larger and smaller divers with vested interests in the same matters.

We have recently discovered in my All Roads Lead to Rome thread, that Rothschild and Sons and the London Bankers formerly known as Gowen and Marx owned not just Bonds in the early United States but Stock too.

Another member Epiphron discovered a small cache of memorials. Memorials are legal letters of grievance to petition a government. These memorials from Rothschild and Sons of London and Gowen and Marxs of London were addressed to Presidents and copied to various States’ governors, and possibly other divers both named and unnamed in the letters. Divers are basically investors.

The memorials often detailed disturbingly large sums of dividends and interest past due on both Bonds and Stocks in the United States, and in one case the default of the state of Mississippi.

Digging backwards from there I unearthed many more documents from the beginning of the Colony of Pennsylvania, a proprietary Colony set up by William Penn, who by nature of his extraordinary Patent was given the almost unequal privilege of determining singularly how the Colony would be governed, with virtually no interference from the British Crown.

He set up the Free Trade Society who was a group of investors some of which whose descendants were later represented by Gowen and Marx or Rothschild and Sons as agents for them.

Penn’s Great Law that he penned himself in the governance and administration of his colony gave those investors some favorable privileges. As Penn and his Surveyors assessed the potential of the land and how to turn it into a viable commercial enterprise, the Free Trade Society in conjunction would then create proposals for infrastructure improvements to ship to market, the minerals and ores they were discovering, and the crops that they were growing.

They would present these to these groups of European Investors, mostly nobles and banks by stating their economic potential and the cost it would require to build them to seek the capital and the stock necessary to develop them.

Now when I say capital I mean money, when I say stock I mean human beings.

Capital loans are bonds, stocks are human beings, being sent by feudal lords to make the infrastructure improvements, do the mining, growing, harvesting and shipping, and others to support those efforts such as bakers, shoe makers and candlestick makers.

The colonies of course were short of labor for the infrastructure improvements mining, and planting, harvesting and shipping to bring the bounty of the land to markets both to other colonies, the Caribbean Islands, and Europe.

So through these Agents, the nobles would sent human beings from their lands, as a Stock investment, and provide Capital to the investors as Bonds to see that these things were accomplished.

The Bonds would literally and effectively trap the Stock into laboring at those precise proposed things that both were invested in.

Both received a capital return and likely still are, ranging from 1.5% to the Crown to 5% to 6% per annum to the divers and investors and agents.

Many of these stocks and bonds, were still outstanding and accruing collectable interest well into the 1840’s and 1850’s where the letters from Rothschild and Sons and Gowen and Marx are dated.

In Penn’s Great Law, investors were assured, that when ever possible the cost of the enterprise would be deferred by the commoner, the common stock, through levies and taxes against the commoner, the common stock, (you and me) to pay on the bonds and stocks, so the profits from the actual enterprise would not be eaten up in whole or in part by the capital loans.

This system is the backbone of our national debt, and every other nation’s debts. The people pay back the loans made for the corporations and states to extract valuable resources and ship them to market, so that the corporations can receive all the profits.

There is an excellent chance that the Crown, the Vatican, and several aristocrats and nobles are still receiving interest and payments on their early investments in the colonies.

The tone and the tenure of the letters makes it abundantly clear, should the United States President fail to make sure that State’s render these payments, that the staggering sums owed, and the nature of the loans would be disclosed making it likely impossible to continue to govern, once the stock (you and I) becomes aware of the level and extent of the deception that they have visited on us.

Some of the Divers in fact Rothschild and Son’s were representing, were our own Revolutionary War Heroes, who also owned stock and bonds in the various states.

Now we are still looking for more recent examples but the truth is that 80 years after the founding of the United States, the Europeans still owned a controlling interest in the United States and were still profiting handsomely off of it.

Now take the American Colonies and add all the other colonies and the investments that they made there in Stocks and Bonds and these Agents and their Divers, the Crown and the Vatican likely do have all the money in the world, because we have been paying them for hundreds and hundreds of years are taxes, which in most cases are for infrastructure improvements and the discovery and mining and extraction of resources that they not only control in their entirety, not only make all the profits off of, but control us through our own dependency on these resources, and the Debt, the Bonds they have placed on us, for given them to them.

Foundation X is real, they are the investors, the actual true owners of both land, resources, and human beings and the illusion of the system of Debt, now so far out of hand has gotten to where people like me are so questioning it, I am now telling you, something that they never, ever, wanted you to hear.

Stocks are human beings; Bonds are loans to their Masters, to force them to labor at certain things.

Our nations are all corporate fictions, long owned by international cartels made up of the Crown, the Vatican, and Nobles and wealthy gentlemen Bankers.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Duplicate post.

Duplicate post
edit on 21/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: duplicate post

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join