It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foundation “X” is…?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Triplicate post.

No need to file in triplicate here on ATS? Or is there?
edit on 21/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: Triple post

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now when I say capital I mean money, when I say stock I mean human beings.

Capital loans are bonds, stocks are human beings, being sent by feudal lords to make the infrastructure improvements, do the mining, growing, harvesting and shipping, and others to support those efforts such as bakers, shoe makers and candlestick makers.

Wasn't the US originally colonized by people who were released from the debtor's prisons in agreement to come and work here? Does this mean we are still paying off the debt and interest from our ancestors who settled here? Are we all owned through some elaborate prison bond scheme?

Did other countries send their prisoners here under a prison work force contract, too?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now when I say capital I mean money, when I say stock I mean human beings.

Capital loans are bonds, stocks are human beings, being sent by feudal lords to make the infrastructure improvements, do the mining, growing, harvesting and shipping, and others to support those efforts such as bakers, shoe makers and candlestick makers.

Wasn't the US originally colonized by people who were released from the debtor's prisons in agreement to come and work here? Does this mean we are still paying off the debt and interest from our ancestors who settled here? Are we all owned through some elaborate prison bond scheme?

Did other countries send their prisoners here under a prison work force contract, too?

Fuedal lords had long had serfs and vassals living on their lands. These poor itenerant farmers, tended to grow crops on a portion of the land that the Fuedal Lord would allow them to till in exchange for a portion of the crop that they tended from it. In many cases they would simply either wait for a poor harvest, and then offer to pay for the passage over to America where they had already secured work for them to both live a 'better' life, and a means to pay back the Fuedal Lord for the passage.

The nobles of England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Sweden, Germany, Holland, and other places would simply relieve the overcrowding on their lands in this fashion, and take the human beings that they had an excess of on their own lands, and invest them as stock into other lands. They would still recieve a return on that stock, from the corporate enterprise they invested that stock in, as well as be paid back for the passage. Often they would also lend money to feed the stock and buy the materials to create the business oportunity that the corporate investment group that had solicited them for stock or funds was trying to create.

Letters would typically ask for x amount of stock, and x amount of funds along with a detailed proposal of what the venture entailed and what kind of return might be expected through what kind of markets.

As of 1840 the State of Pennsylvania was still keeping track of the stock by listing who it belonged to over seas, and the loans by listing the amount.

For instance, William Sears 15,000 stock, $29,000.00 dollars.

Meaning William Sears had 15,000 human beings invested originally into the enterprise or had since accrued 15,000 human beings through the entrerprise, and had originally invested $29,000.00 into the enterprise.

This also by the way sheds new light as to why perhaps in Wars like World War I where America did not want to get involved that it was not just Federal Reserve manipulation, but the insistance on the part of some of the Europeans that the stock (the human beings that they had accumulated through breeding in America) be employed to fight the war.

Great questions.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Either that or its the best makeup you can buy! =3

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

after reading your posts can i assume that there has been at least two tiers of the economy running in tandem?
i looked on the able danger site and then looked into patent lawyers and the connections with politicians and/or their spouses. it seems they have many things tied up and co-ordinated. early days i know but this is fascinating.
f

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Basically yes, in reality the money lent to the corporations, paid in part to us to build up those enterprises, was then in large part levied or taxed, so we would have to pay the profits of our labors back, minus the purchase of goods, food, and lodging owned by the corporations.

So in reality we are getting next to nothing except sustinence out of the deal.

They are gaining control out of the deal, as they decide which direction the states and nations take through the capital investments they make into the state, and the direction that takes the popultion in creating those things into reality.

So in other words on one level it's a system of complete control, on another level it's a system of complete submission and survival through obeying and following those in control, who have all the resources and power.

Obviously those in control, those corporate principles are given almost unlimited access to the resources, in the way of material things, through a larger share of profit through the capital money that bonds us all into the enterprise, while those of us not in control, the stock, as opposed to the divers, simply get a sufficient enough amount of resources to keep us actively engaged in the pursuits and endeavors and directions that they create from us.

It really is a control system, them controlling us through these instruments and system, with a very small few at the top enjoying all the priveleges and bounty, of the natural world, and the human race harnessed, and most of us simply harnassed, accepting that little bit we are given, are allowed to have, or can labor or conspire to earn.

Once you break down the fiction of the currencies, which in fact have no value that for goods and services from the company store, then you realize that debt, which are realized in the form of Bonds, are actually just Bonds that bond us into slavery, by those who have the power and means to create and maintain this illusionary system, that appears to us as a gradient scale of performance reward, but is in reality just a system of control.

Convincing the Stock the human herd, that this debt is real, is what disenfranchises the stock from enjoying their fair share of the bounty of the earth, that actually gave it to us for free. By using this system to give them control of that bounty, then they can control us.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

thanks for the reply. after visiting the able site i must confess my head is spinning but i am holding my own. this has opened up further doors i was unaware of.
f

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've been following this story like a Hawk. I think you could be on to something. Although I'm leaning more towards the theory that Foundation X represents Japanese and Chinese gambling industry. I first discovered information on the Black Dragon (now renamed the White Dragon) society via Benjamin Fulford's website benjaminfulford.net. It's a long shot, but I don't know. You could be right too. This is one of the best new conspiracy theories in quite a while, and I look forward to when the House of Lords gets to the answer and releases it to the public. (Hopefully that actually happens.)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
I've been following this story like a Hawk. I think you could be on to something. Although I'm leaning more towards the theory that Foundation X represents Japanese and Chinese gambling industry. I first discovered information on the Black Dragon (now renamed the White Dragon) society via Benjamin Fulford's website benjaminfulford.net. It's a long shot, but I don't know. You could be right too. This is one of the best new conspiracy theories in quite a while, and I look forward to when the House of Lords gets to the answer and releases it to the public. (Hopefully that actually happens.)

Given the peer in question is a Tory peer, I suspect he released this information at the behest of the UKs Tory Gov as opposed to leaking it out. The Westminster rumour mill has it that he spent the days leading up to the speech in the company of "unknown Americans" as if people wandering around the Palace of Westminster would be unknown

edit on 21/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Incredible post, and a great thread!

now just connect all those fancy names with the

Merovingians
the people that helped founding oh idunno.... The Catholic Church?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SupermassiveBlackHOLE

Thanks my friend.

The truth is all these Nobles do owe their crowns and titles originally to the Vatican so yes it all traces back to Rome per usual.

The one thing about these Agents is the fact that they often shield who their clients are. For instance in 1823 the Rothschild Family was named "Gaurdian of the Vatican Treasure" so when Rothschild is investing in something, we really have no idea how much of that is the Vatican's money.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Interesting thread OP, I plan to do some reseach on this topic, thanks for posting it.

S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Very good, now what about the personal wealth/power of the Merovingians, im shure they were around awhile before they "helped?" found the Catholic Church. Were there others involved? Please no personal offence, im just wondering if we can tie this back further and to larger boundries/infulences.
edit on 21-11-2010 by SupermassiveBlackHOLE because: Grammar check and whatnat

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupermassiveBlackHOLE

Very good, now what about the personal wealth/power of the Merovingians, im shure they were around awhile before they "helped?" found the Catholic Church. Were there others involved? Please no personal offence, im just wondering if we can tie this back further and to larger boundries/infulences.
edit on 21-11-2010 by SupermassiveBlackHOLE because: Grammar check and whatnat

Once the Patricians of Rome collapsed it and absconded with all it's wealth, the Merovingians and then the Carolingians under Charelamagne basically laid the foundation for the Law, and the World as we know it today. This though was all done with the aide of the Roman Patricians and their wealth, and it was an extension of the Romanized system, that was now instilling notions of debt first to God, a God who favored the Kings and Nobles through divine right, who through their own declaration was a kind and loving god, and god of peace, managed to help the people not make the direct connection that their rulers instituting these religious concepts were anything but kind and peaceful themselves.

The notion of Debt starts with your Debt to God through this system, establishing the premise of eternal debt, and then from there Debt to your country also in perpituity, you may never pay your debt to God or Country thus requiring you to be eternally enslaved to both, and then further expanded through money, to include debt to Creditiors to pay for the things that the Kings in the name of the Country decreed belonged to them and not the common people.

What we have is just an endless series of fronts for the same original entity using the same basic concepts to trick and deceive people into giving up their own sovereignty and say in their own destinies both individual and shared to Kings and Countries, who conspire to manipulate the debt of the people, and force their allegiance and acquisence through debt.

Kings and nations have often tried to portray this as just, if they did not have this control, someone less kind, and less fair would control these things, and the people would never be offered a share, or be able to obtain one.

But the truth is they, have simply come to represent, because they are, the very people, they claim they are protecting us against, as they afflict us in that same precise way, they warn would happen if we did not allow them to exist in their roles and submit to and obey them.

While neglecting of course to point out, to all, that who is best served by this system, are the Kings and Countries who along with their principles hide behind these Agents who then perpetuate these debts, and attach us all to them.

Ireland needs bailed out by the EU now and has just agreed to be. Why? Why did Ireland need to borrow so much money. Everyone living there should have a castle and be eating steak and caviar for the rest of their lives with how much money has been borrowed, and driving a Roll's Royce, but they aren't. So what happened to all this money that was borrowed, how was it spent, what did it buy, who recieved benefit of what was spent and purchased, but more importantly who benefited from selling those things, and who benefited from loaning the funds.

These are things we should all be asking, as the governments force us to accept more and more austere lifestyles, while corporate profits continue to rise, and the government's continue to expand their security complexes to protect themselves, as they expand themselves.

This system of illusionary debt taken out in the name of the people through the Nations does not serve the people, and has become a fiction that has robbed us all of quality of life, the right to self determination, and our liberties and freedoms.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Thank you for your posts. I appreciate you in sharing your research here. It seems to endorse what I had a hunch about concerning the crown agents, crown agents sisters being if not the actual players, but most likely affiliates of this so-called foundation X.

Now to really dig in and get muddy...

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The Crown Agents have definately made a lot of money and are very wealthy. There real power comes not in their own wealth but the wealth of others that need to use discretion by hiding not just the vast extent of their wealth from the public eye, but in some cases who they are.

For instance if King George was actually loaning money to the Revolutionaries in America through a Agent to keep it secret, think about how the Red Coat Soldiers would have felt, knowing that the musket and cannon balls flying their way, were courtesy of the same King and Government they were fighting and dying for?

Think about how the British citizens back in England would have felt knowing that their tax money was going to financing both sides of the conflict.

Picking up 8-10% commission on the transactions the Crown Agents would themselves have earned a great deal of wealth, but the fact that they would know so many secrets would make them not only very valuable, but very powerful.

One of the sad byproducts is an Agent like Rothschild and Sons who because they are in fact investing so many other people's money secretly, then tend to get credited as having all that wealth themselves. So then because they are Jewish and Zionists, many people reach the conclusion that Jews and Zionists are manipulating world events, when in truth, that fiction serves to protect the real players behind them using them as Agents.

This does not make the Rothschild family any less dangerous of course, but it's like cutting the head off a hydra, you cut that one off, and another one just grows in it's place, because you never found out who was actually behind the monster.

Thanks for inviting me to participate, I am always glad to share what I know.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I noticed that the icon in the lower right corner of the Fabian Society appears to have a white dragon / black dragon on the shield. I wonder if there could be a connection there?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
X marks the spot!

www.templemount.org...

The Dome of the Rock, with the Holy Rock itself, can serve as the Foundation Stone of the Third Temple

Designed by architect Moshe Komsky

www.jerusalem-academy.org...

....international associations, like the Club of Rome, the Club of Budapest or the World Wisdom Council have not only analyzed the roots and manifestations of these crisis’, but have also presented proposals and solutions drawn from a higher source of wisdom, about how to manage and overcome....

Diplomacy for Peace: A Proposal for Israel, Palestine and Jerusalem Development

prophetic-kabbalah.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Amirav suggests a unique and creative idea for a solution in Jerusalem: The old city will be considered as a special zone neither Palestinain nor an Israeli sovereignty and will be run by a special regime.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Foundation X=Santa Claus.
House of St. Nicholas
Crown Agents

Btw...seems you can recognize who the crown agents are by the "crowns" on top of their buildings.
Also by the word "crown" used in the name of their companies.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think that I'm going to go with my original hunch;

Crown Agents/Crown Agents Sisters are who I would interpret as the so-called "Shadow Government/TPTB."

These people go about their business as if they are the "Shot-Callers."

To me, the writing is on the wall...

Thank you all for participating.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join