It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I made the conscious decision to stop flying in 2002 when my 6 year old daughter was pulled from my hands and given a strip search. She was absolutely terrified and naturally I was extremely angry. She had set off the metal detector and the agent asked if she had anything in her pockets. I told them no, she had no pockets since she was wearing a skirt. She walked back through the detector towards me since she was scared and grabbed my hand. Somehow this pissed them off and they literally grabbed her by the arm and hauled her away from me. I said "WOAH there! You aren't taking her anywhere!" and went through the detector without permission. I caught up with them about a dozen yards ahead leaving my baggage behind and they had taken off her shirt in front of everyone. They also removed her shoes and of course she was terrified. I was livid and yelled at them to stop terrifying her. They found the cause..an offensive safety pin holding her skirt together where a button had popped off. It was unreal and at that time I said "NEVER AGAIN"..
I would rather drive then pay money to be abused. Given the latest developments in security checks, even more reason. Hideous.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Good point. I have already left my comments at the TSA site, but it's a good idea to let others know. I cannot believe how fast we went from being a free country to a police state. I guess the terrorists have won, because now the Empire can have its way with us in the name of security. Dispicable and disappointing. We went in and helped defeat a facist German government once, maybe Germany or someone else can return the favor by helping us.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I love all the hateful posts about the policies and mind-controlling of higher powers and yet even though the humans that are pissed outnumber the higher powers 10:1 minimal, you sit back and take the beating.

Even the African Americans had to march and get hosed down, physically beaten, killed, hung, burned, and mauled before their voices were heard.

They weren't posting on message boards about how much they hated the society... they were out there speaking publicly, risking getting shot by hateful racists...

But after all their sacrifice they got what they wanted.

Stop Posting. Start Speaking.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The TSA went to an extreme to meke the kid take off his shirt and frisking his privates. You know that's what the guy was doing.

This is where we've ended in the name of eliminating racial profiling. No. Wait. The TSA is going to exempt Muslim women from enduring these pat downs. Wow. Now if that's not racial profiling then it's got to be reverse racial profiling.

The Obama Administration. The administration who befriends our enemies and shun our friends could only allow the people who are the cause of all this to be exempt.

It's obvious the American people aren't tired of this behavior from the government. If they were really tired of it, these things wouldn't be happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

You, too, are a good subject for the Empire. I'm sure your family is proud of you and if they have to suffer these attrocities too, that will be ok. At least according to you. You can trot your little "yes-man" act elsewhere and the true patriots will take care of this matter. You're excused.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

The alternative then, is to sit back and take it... what ever they choose to do, to whomever they choose to do it to.
I remember stories my family told of how it was in the depression with little money and little food. I also know that it made them strong and they all survived. There are many things I would choose to do without, I'm no stranger to hardship, but my rights and the rights of my child aren't one of them.

To me, its like saying let us take a naked photo of your child, let us strip him down and feel him up, or pay us $10 grand. All three options are just wrong!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

very good post, i could not agree more.

but, now its time to put your money where your mouth is.

please help us by sharing some of your speaking points, and/or writings. if you truly have positive direction in these areas i think it would be more than welcome.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I'm sure they have a badge or some TSA ID card. That's an interesting thought, if someone really wanted to do something, I'm sure the TSA employee screening process is not totally impervious to a terrorist inplant if it hasn't been already.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, it has been a few days now since this video has been posted and I am still yet amazed at the
attacks on the TSA of groping.

First off,., ATS,..It this really what your trying to promote? lies?
I see this as reckless allowance of distorted truth on behalf of the moderators.
WE are suppose to deny ignorance not embrace it,.

Again, by this video that is shown,. NOTHING shows improper touching,.
Also it would appear that the father is standing right behind him,. or did you miss that also..

in a related topic of incoherant vision,. this is the type of mindless posting that is causing the
UFO forum to be of lesser believability.

Unless we can be shown a video of the TSA really touching children inappropriately.
this thread is bunk.

and No I don't work for TSA.
open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I do agree with you, and that's one of the reasons I will never go to America and rarely fly anywhere now. Sorry, but my main point was against another poster who was trying to insist that the parents were more at fault by allowing it to happen, without having any understanding of the exact circumstances the family were in and the very fact that this type of abuse of citizens by it's own authority forces shows who the real terrorists are...the government.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I made the conscious decision to stop flying in 2002 when my 6 year old daughter was pulled from my hands and given a strip search. She was absolutely terrified and naturally I was extremely angry. She had set off the metal detector and the agent asked if she had anything in her pockets. I told them no, she had no pockets since she was wearing a skirt. She walked back through the detector towards me since she was scared and grabbed my hand. Somehow this pissed them off and they literally grabbed her by the arm and hauled her away from me. I said "WOAH there! You aren't taking her anywhere!" and went through the detector without permission. I caught up with them about a dozen yards ahead leaving my baggage behind and they had taken off her shirt in front of everyone. They also removed her shoes and of course she was terrified. I was livid and yelled at them to stop terrifying her. They found the cause..an offensive safety pin holding her skirt together where a button had popped off. It was unreal and at that time I said "NEVER AGAIN"..
I would rather drive then pay money to be abused. Given the latest developments in security checks, even more reason. Hideous.

WOW. That is absolutely ridiculous. What would make them think they have the right to put their hands on somebody's child? I guess this is what happens when people stop thinking for themselves and rely on others to tell them what to do.

You would have been absolutely justified in physically attacking one of them in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
unless your a hardened road warrior I don't understand why people don't just go through the scanner.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So a small child standing half naked in a large public place is not enough humiliation for you? Regardless if they touched his crotch or not this is WRONG.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

This particular thread is for members to discuss the latest attrocities of the Empire committed against its citizens. If you have something to contribute, fine. But please don't knock ATS or us members for daring to discuss it. These acts are happening all over the country. You can focus in on one, and state what you believe happened, but it doesn't change all the other incidents. What other incidents, you may ask? Read and watch the news. President Obama says the "pat-downs" are not that intrusive. Can we have a video of his daughters going through this process??

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just posted the following, which is a much watch:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This entire org is corrupt to the core, and americans need to step up, en-masse, and say NO MORE to this tyranny and despicable violations!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad

This particular thread is for members to discuss the latest attrocities of the Empire committed against its citizens. If you have something to contribute, fine. But please don't knock ATS or us members for daring to discuss it. These acts are happening all over the country. You can focus in on one, and state what you believe happened, but it doesn't change all the other incidents. What other incidents, you may ask? Read and watch the news. President Obama says the "pat-downs" are not that intrusive. Can we have a video of his daughters going through this process??
This thread starts out a lie,.
I for travel ALOT,. and I dont like the security either,.
BUT,. and if you take my comments as KNOCKING ATS then this furthers my point of the inability to see facts.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I would love to be able to shoot every single one of those security people right in the face!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Good post. I just can't believe someone in our goverment would do this in the name of profit.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So I ask again. If it's no big deal, can we please have a video of President Obama's daughters going through the procedure? I wear a pacemaker, so I will not go through their scanner. They're also not going to touch me. Thus, my problem. I could probably suck-it-up and go through the pat down if my leaders provide their family members as an example. Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough. I do, however, respect your opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Lolz, hawhat! Sir or Ma'am, you clearly are false advertising... yes there was some shirtlessness but no ball grabbing, haha! My blood wasn't boiling but I do wonder why they were strip searching that kid.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join