It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands march against war in Afghanistan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

OK with that ? so you are murderer ?

Yes.

and what alternative ?

Taliban taking over the Afghanistan.

You know there are people on this world who dont like so called" Western Democracy " dont like to eat at Mcdonalds,don't like TV, don't like elections .They want just to leave their WAY of life .

Yes, they compose no more than 20% of afghani population. Therefore they should not have the right to decide what way will the afghanistan take, majority wants the western way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
ok i let's end this
i don't talk with murderers

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
ok i let's end this
i don't talk with murderers

Ok, guess you wont talk also with american WW2 veterans who fought against Hitler to liberate Europe, or people who supported them, because there surely were collaterals too. Murderers!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Again History and wrong analogy.Stick to the present time .You are murderer as tax payer funding and contributing your country department of defence and you admit that .Just switch Afghanistan with your country ,let's say in your country 15 percent of your people dont like "Western Democracy" (if that is democracy at all but that is another subject) and you are among that 15 percent.And USA and coalition forces occupied your country and your little sister or child die from bomb raids?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Of course I would be angried. I can understand them. But still I think if the majority want freedom, they have the right to fight for it, even if there is a price they have to pay for liberating themselves from the opressors. Freedom is never free, if it would be easy, they would already have overthrown Taliban dictatorship without the west. Does it make fight for freedom less noble or justified?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

why US have to do liberation ? Every Nation when is under cruel regimes after some time get some form of revolt..protests,uprisings and liberate them self.Who give right to USA ,England or some other countries to play the role of liberators and world policemen and occupiing countries ?
edit on 22-11-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Why should we ignore suffering of fellow humans under cruel regimes if we have the ability to liberate them? I dont think that would be right or moral. Do you not help your neighbour if he is opressed by someone in his own house, if you can? We are all neighbours on this planet.
Naturally, the "world policemen" should be the most developed countries.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

We are ignoring suffering every day .One Bilion human are starving every day , quarter of Afrika countries is under cruel regimes , in Asia in countries like North Korea and Bangladesh people are suffering on unimagined scale etc etc .Why the US or other developed countries not liberate those countries ?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Because they are interested only in power and wealth, and even if they wanted, I doubt they have the resources to do so everywhere. But even only Afghanistan and Iraq is better than nothing

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join