It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked last night, (including photos)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thankyou for all the suggestions and comments, it may be eczema it could be anything i agree, i have never had eczema before, but that still doesn't explain what i am experiencing, i am not crazy i am perfectly sane and i know im awake when the attacks happen i am not imagining it. I wasn't raped as a child so its not flashbacks from then. I felt everything as if it was a real person but there was no one there when it happened i sat myself up very quickly and told it to leave me alone. I would love to set up a video camera in my room but i am too scared of what i may see. I'm sorry i can't reply to you all individually but i do appreciate everything. And the reason i changed the lighting on the photos i took was so you could see the marks better. Anyway its up to you what you believe, if you think I'm making it up fair play. But to say its bed bugs i can't agree, my bed and mattress are new and i regularly wash my sheets a few times a week. From now on if anything happens and i gain more marks/bruises i will keep taking photos as well as writing down what happened. We are planning to move next year anyway so i hope whatever it is won't follow. I pray before i go to bed to ask for protection and have now started asking Micheal to protect me with white light. It may sound stupid but if it works i would be very happy. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks for all those which listened and didn't joke about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

You´re going in the wrong direction. You´re trying to give your opinion without paying attention to what Avvie wrote. May I remind you? These are Avvies´s words: "The worst thing i remember happening was i was attacked in bed, the only day I decided to sleep naked. I woke up with the spirit rubbing his hands all over my body, feeling my breasts and then he tried to pull my legs apart."

You´re trying to say what the marks are without paying attention to what is happening in the context. First, she has everything to be contacted by wicked spirits because she engaged in the past in a spiritualist religion. Her case is not the only one. Wicked spirits are active today all over the planet. i understand that you seem to be one of those persons that only believe if it happens to you or if it becomes visible to you. I´m gonna give you some links for you to see for yourself how wicked spirits have been harassing people all over the planet.

www.youtube.com...
e
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please, take some time to read the following:

According to Dr. Karla Turner, who has worked with over 400 abduction cases and has written the book Into the Fringe, says if abduction accounts can be believed and there is confirmation of many of these facts with other researchers - the abduction phenomena includes some of the following details: from -UFO Universe, Spring 1993. "Aliens -- Friends or Foes "by Dr. Karla Turner:

● Aliens can alter our perceptions of our surroundings. ● Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us any number of guises and shapes. ● Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible. ● Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures, large bruises, 3-and 4-fingered claw marks, and trangles of every possible sort. ● Female abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters. Sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breast and uterus, and to hysterectomies. ● A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn't have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can't identify. ● Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience (not just the "greys"). Every possible combination of grey, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and widow's peak have been seen during single abductions aboard the same craft or in the same facility. ● Abductees report being scoffed at, jeered at, and threatened by their alien captors. Painful genital and anal probes are performed... Unknown fluids are injected into some abductees. ● Abductees --"virgin" cases -- report being taken to underground facilities where they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.
● Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and stacked lifeless like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they too will end up in this condition if they don't cooperate with their alien captors. ● Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that "The children belong to us." ● Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees. ● Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why... Painful genital and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults. ● Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans... will be "rescued" from the Planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on Earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the "rescued" humans. "In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn't limited to uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can't be explained in terms of cross- breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology... "Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction , we should ask do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?" -- Dr. Karla Turner.

Subject: Messengers of Deception -- Part 2
Some Philosophical and Other Problems with these messages
While there seems to be evidence for UFO-related activities as mentioned above, perhaps there are other possible explanations. Many UFO paranormal, psychic, and spiritistic manifestations, etc. [5] [6]. Many abductees, contactees, and researchers believe there is an inter-dimensional or multidimensional quality to the UFO phenomena and experiences with ETs. Although the UFO phenomena may be real, it also could be a holographic illusion or a transmorification of matter and energy. Perhaps ETs are entities that have power to shape matter and spirit. Some alien lifeforms seem to have an ability to shape shift and appear and disappear [5] [6]. Dr. J. Allen Hyneck suggested the phenomena appears to be more psychic than extraterrestrial and perhaps comes from a parallel world. This also seems to be Dr. Vallee's explanation [6] [9].
Dr. Vallee also notes that there are authoritarian overtones to some of the messages given to contactees [8] -- i.e.. democracy is obsolete, elections should be done away with [4], racist ideologies are encouraged -- some have more alien DNA etc., a New World Order is needed and will be set up with alien help. He also believes that some kind of control system is being set up by the UFO phenomena which challenges our traditions and human beliefs systems [6] [8]. Many abductees report implants and feel they are being manipulated for some unknown purpose that's yet to be revealed.
Much of the messages given to abductees and contactees seem to be New Age in philosophical orientation and language. There are no moral absolutes; reincarnation is taught; monistic beliefs such as a vague "kinship with the Cosmos and it's oneness with the Universe or the Universe as a supreme being" are common, we are being told that "we stand on the precipice of a quantum leap forward on both a biological and spiritual level." Man is or is becoming God...etc. [3] [13].
edit on 22-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: missing words

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Avvie

Do you know anything about Chakras and Protection?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
So are you suggesting it may be alien contact?
Yes i'm very spiritual i know some about protection and chakras.

I know this may sound strange and there may be a rational explanation but it feels that my left arm is being stroked by something right now. Like a bug is walking on my arm but there is nothing there, the hairs are sticking up on my arm and it looks like small spots have appeared where it was being stroked, there is also a white area there. I'm going to see if i can take a photo to show. Things are getting stranger and stranger :/

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have photos but you cant see what i'm talking about, only faint white spots. I wish there was a clear way to show you

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Do you use any form of protection at night before any of this kicks off?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

RECENTLY YOU MUST OF BROUGHT A PICTURE IN THE HOUSE,A PAINTING ,OR A RECENT FILM,U MIGHT HAVE A OLD CAMERA IN THE HOUSE..WHEN I SAY OLD,WITH THE FLASH CUBE.

GET RID OF ALL THAT AND LET ME KNOW.

edit on 22-11-2010 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Hey! I know what you say is true. We lived in a haunted house for 9 years. Doors would slam open, and shut. Furniture would move during the night, coffee cups would go missing, we would find these all over the place, including where you don't expect. My wife at the time would go to bed with PJs on, and wake up topless, or bottomless. All kinds of strange in that place.

Even the place where we live now there is a few spirits, no one we knew, one if a young girl dressed in period clothes, about 18th century, one is a man who seems to be lost, he just walks through, and looks around. Most of these spirits are harmless, some do not know they are dead. Some are malicious in nature, and these need to be dealt with. They can be banished, if one knows the words to say, and how to say them. If you are having trouble, do the research and learn how to do this yourself. Hint: your cross and saying Jesus will not help you.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceship100
reply to post by Advantage

You´re going in the wrong direction. You´re trying to give your opinion without paying attention to what Avvie wrote. May I remind you? These are Avvies´s words: "The worst thing i remember happening was i was attacked in bed, the only day I decided to sleep naked. I woke up with the spirit rubbing his hands all over my body, feeling my breasts and then he tried to pull my legs apart."

You´re trying to say what the marks are without paying attention to what is happening in the context. First, she has everything to be contacted by wicked spirits because she engaged in the past in a spiritualist religion. Her case is not the only one. Wicked spirits are active today all over the planet. i understand that you seem to be one of those persons that only believe if it happens to you or if it becomes visible to you. I´m gonna give you some links for you to see for yourself how wicked spirits have been harassing people all over the planet.

www.youtube.com...
e
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Please, take some time to read the following:

According to Dr. Karla Turner, who has worked with over 400 abduction cases and has written the book Into the Fringe, says if abduction accounts can be believed and there is confirmation of many of these facts with other researchers - the abduction phenomena includes some of the following details: from -UFO Universe, Spring 1993. "Aliens -- Friends or Foes "by Dr. Karla Turner:

● Aliens can alter our perceptions of our surroundings. ● Aliens can control what we think we see. They can appear to us any number of guises and shapes. ● Aliens can be present with us in an invisible state and can make themselves only partially visible. ● Abductees receive marks on their bodies other than the well-known scoops and straight-line scars. These other marks include single punctures, multiple punctures, large bruises, 3-and 4-fingered claw marks, and trangles of every possible sort. ● Female abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters. Sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breast and uterus, and to hysterectomies. ● A surprising number of abductees suffer from serious illnesses they didn't have before their encounters. These have led to surgery, debilitation, and even death from causes the doctors can't identify. ● Abductees often encounter more than one sort of alien during an experience (not just the "greys"). Every possible combination of grey, reptoid, insectoid, blond, and widow's peak have been seen during single abductions aboard the same craft or in the same facility. ● Abductees report being scoffed at, jeered at, and threatened by their alien captors. Painful genital and anal probes are performed... Unknown fluids are injected into some abductees. ● Abductees --"virgin" cases -- report being taken to underground facilities where they see grotesque hybrid creatures, nurseries of hybrid humanoid fetuses, and vats of colored liquid filled with parts of human bodies.
● Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and stacked lifeless like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they too will end up in this condition if they don't cooperate with their alien captors. ● Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that "The children belong to us." ● Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees. ● Aliens perform extremely painful experiments or procedures on abductees, saying that these acts are necessary but give no explanation why... Painful genital and anal probes are performed, on children as well as adults. ● Aliens make predictions of an imminent period of global chaos and destruction. They say that a certain number of humans... will be "rescued" from the Planet in order to continue the species, either on another planet or back on Earth after the destruction is over. Many abductees report they don't believe their alien captors and foresee instead a much more sinister use of the "rescued" humans. "In every instance from this list, there are multiple reports from unrelated cases confirming that such bizarre details are not the product of a single deranged mind. These details are convincing evidence that contrary to the claims of many UFO researchers, the abduction experience isn't limited to uniform pattern of events. This phenomenon simply can't be explained in terms of cross- breeding experiments or scientific research into the human physiology... "Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction , we should ask do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?" -- Dr. Karla Turner.

Subject: Messengers of Deception -- Part 2
Some Philosophical and Other Problems with these messages
While there seems to be evidence for UFO-related activities as mentioned above, perhaps there are other possible explanations. Many UFO paranormal, psychic, and spiritistic manifestations, etc. [5] [6]. Many abductees, contactees, and researchers believe there is an inter-dimensional or multidimensional quality to the UFO phenomena and experiences with ETs. Although the UFO phenomena may be real, it also could be a holographic illusion or a transmorification of matter and energy. Perhaps ETs are entities that have power to shape matter and spirit. Some alien lifeforms seem to have an ability to shape shift and appear and disappear [5] [6]. Dr. J. Allen Hyneck suggested the phenomena appears to be more psychic than extraterrestrial and perhaps comes from a parallel world. This also seems to be Dr. Vallee's explanation [6] [9].
Dr. Vallee also notes that there are authoritarian overtones to some of the messages given to contactees [8] -- i.e.. democracy is obsolete, elections should be done away with [4], racist ideologies are encouraged -- some have more alien DNA etc., a New World Order is needed and will be set up with alien help. He also believes that some kind of control system is being set up by the UFO phenomena which challenges our traditions and human beliefs systems [6] [8]. Many abductees report implants and feel they are being manipulated for some unknown purpose that's yet to be revealed.
Much of the messages given to abductees and contactees seem to be New Age in philosophical orientation and language. There are no moral absolutes; reincarnation is taught; monistic beliefs such as a vague "kinship with the Cosmos and it's oneness with the Universe or the Universe as a supreme being" are common, we are being told that "we stand on the precipice of a quantum leap forward on both a biological and spiritual level." Man is or is becoming God...etc. [3] [13].
edit on 22-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by spaceship100 because: missing words

Please... dont bother enlightening me with youtubes. I dont believe in aliens or that they are everywhere any more than I do demons are everywhere. Im a lost cause, truly, so try with someone more receptive to youtubes and opinions about the prolific amount of incubi or aliens pretending to be spirits/demons or any combination of that running about the world scratching, marking and implanting folks and gutting cows. I get all of my important information from Southpark anyway. Perhaps you didnt notice that I did not reference that posters sexual experience and was referring to marks and eczema then made a general observation. In fact I was mentioning things about the OP ( pre-hijacking) in a round about way and the opinions being given but stated as fact. On purpose even.

Here;s a rant.. just because I feel like ranting after reading the entire thread and since someone says they think they know what kind of person I "seem" to be.

Here;s another observation since you like my neato observations and comments. If I were a demon or incubus Id finish the act any way I wanted to ( probably real sloppily and rudely) and not run away after leaving a little mark. I always say if youre going to do it, do it right. WHatever it is. Including romantic paranormal/alien interludes. It would definitely NOT be with the average soccer mom or joe six-pack until after Id have had my fun with the more appealing sort so available out there. Id also vacation at the vatican and de-pants the pope at every public appearance he made. Underwear and all.. and flip his dress ( yeah yeah I know, but it still looks like a granny dress) over his head so the cameras could get a great shot. Id mess with Obama's teleprompter and make him confess to weird things including a sordid relationship with Soros.It would be easy, he just mindlessly reads the crap they put on there anyway and adds some inflection.. such a great orator! Id sit in on those dirty masonic 32nd degree celebration things and then go whisper in the televangelists ears everything I saw.. in detail. Probably greatly embellished. Id tell them I was some angel or maybe God and command they do weird things on TV the next Sunday while telling the world about the masons.. and their connection to the cotton industry.Id have them demand all of his followers start caring for crops of hemp to get rid of the demon cotton. Id definitely whisper nasty things concerning Allah and that mysterious prophet who lives in a well somewhere to Irans current leader and the Mullahs.. Then claim I was an Israeli-American infidel ghost... that would be great fun I think. You dont even want to know what Id do to amuse myself after a few hundred years when I get bored because the above is what I am planning on in my first week post-corporealness. All of this probably indicates I will be a very nasty earthbound negative spirit when I die. SInce Im getting pretty old ..... Id be nice to me if I were you and NOT annoy me with youtubes. In fact, I HATE youtubes and I think over the winter I will make a bunch of hoax vids to show people how its done so we can have a LOT of fun on ATS. I might even do a few prophetic fear mongering food crisis or 2010 videos.. channeled from Xzandar, the grey that is now working as a TSA agent and molesting human beings.. what nerve! Its nasty because they dont even try to do it at night when we're asleep anymore. Its like a freaking alien illuminati demonic police state out there in the airports for cripes sake! Im making a list of special friends to visit after I attend my own funeral as we speak. Want to be on it? Post another youtube at me without a rational discussion and pretend to know what type of person I seem to be.. youre gonna make the top of the list.

What Im getting at is that not everything is aliens, demons, or the current definition of "paranormal" to even be remotely included in the paranormal category. MOST of the events described by people dont even make logical sense even if you give it a LOT of leeway. Isnt the paranormal illogical? Nope, not entirely and not often. Ive seen "possessions" and Ive seen possessions.. and they are vastly different. Ive stayed up nights and days with those reporting incubus-like attacks.. there are the very frightening and convincing and there are the stupid attention whores who wasted my time and money.The scary thing is that in BOTH cases there were things that were not readily or in the end entirely explainable.Certainly NOT affording anyone enough evidence to make any determination if it were psychological, physical, alien, demonic, etc.. you can NOT make a determination and these things are guesses at most. Maybe its a combination of natural and supernatural issues.. but it is NOT only one or the other. Im completely convinced of it. It takes a hell of a lot more investigation into an event than a few posts on a message board to make a definitive decision on what something is.. but sometimes only one to determine what it isnt. I offer no opinion on the poster you mention. It would be completely wrong for me to support her post or deny it occurred.. because there is NOT enough information #1 and #2.. I do not care. I referenced what I cared about.
Now stop distracting me from this list.

Disclaimer.. Im poking at you and playing with you spaceship.. dont get your panties in a wad. Im home sick on nyquil and type right around 100 WPM.. poor ATS members. Forgive me in advance.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
So are you suggesting it may be alien contact?
Yes i'm very spiritual i know some about protection and chakras.

I know this may sound strange and there may be a rational explanation but it feels that my left arm is being stroked by something right now. Like a bug is walking on my arm but there is nothing there, the hairs are sticking up on my arm and it looks like small spots have appeared where it was being stroked, there is also a white area there. I'm going to see if i can take a photo to show. Things are getting stranger and stranger :/

Av.. all of my nonsense poking aside, and I wasnt even referencing you previously when I posted.. the truth is that so much is completely unexplainable by science, medicine, religion, etc. I sincerely hope that you never close in on only ONE reason for things.. sometimes things are from a combination of origins but seem like one event. I never talk about this stuff on here.. I lurk.. BUT a case I worked on in the early 90's just as an extra pair of eyes and ears.. convinced me that its completely nonsense to center on one origin. We had an issue of psychological, medical and something unexplainable. It would have been easy to chalk it up to mental issues.. or a medical reason... completely because those facts were there. Its the 10% that no one can adequately explain that is the most troubling and there is not ONE damned thing we can do or anyone can do help the person experiencing it. Maybe its a matter of us not having the proper way to observe it or research it due to lacking scientific tools to put it in a neat box of scientific explanation.. but one thing regardless of that : things are happening to people and doesnt matter what the reason is. People are still in distress. Not even the skeptics can deny that. No one of any religious persuasion, belief system or lack of spirituality can deny there is something happening and its not a recent development. It may be easier for some out of fear or whatever to deny its of a concern because it HAS to have an explanation even if we cant find it.. but that doesnt help the person suffering one bit. The lady I spoke of previously was a fundamental christian. SHe chose to believe it was a demon and dealt with it in that manner.. it never stopped, but she was mentally better able to deal with things. I dont claim to have any idea what was happening but somehting was. Use what you believe and feel and deal with it that way. NO ONE is an expert on this stuff.. dont lose time or waste effort believing in what someone else does. Use what you already have within you and deal with it that way if you want to prevent more stress for yourself and those that care for you.

Be safe and be well Av..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I think you should tell the police and a psychologist the whole story. They will look into it for you and the bad ghost thing will never touch you again. PEACE. Do this, the ghost will go away, he will stop touching you.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I have photos but you cant see what i'm talking about, only faint white spots. I wish there was a clear way to show you

I recently had a fever and somewhat of a short-lived cold. Before this happened I was having high back pain... between my shoulder blades. When this was happening I had not yet gotten sick so it was kind of freaking me out because I know the difference between muscular pain and nerve pain. It felt as though my spinal cord and root nerves were swollen within the spinal column. It made me want to writhe and when I would sit very still and relax to try to displace the pain, it would send shivers and twitches down my arms.

I have had this type of pain before and after getting sick with a cold I chalked it up to infection... which is highly possible. Inflammation even in root nerves can set in as a way to protect them from more serious infections... but before I had any indication of a systemic infection I was concerned because like I said.. I have felt this way before. I have also had other issues but don't want to drag this out. I knew of a couple of scenarios that can effect nerves... especially root nerves and one of them is neurofibromatosis, but usually the first symptom of this is what is called hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation... or white spots on the skin. I thought to myself, well "gee- I've never had anything like that" and steered away from this as a possibility.

Before I continue... let me say this. I have seen a grey and I do believe he did things to me but I am not stating that to make accusations that he set out to harm me. Yes, I have had negative issues that I wonder could be caused by these things, but I have also wonder if there is an upside. I will say this... I am a very sensitive person and feel I need to pay close attention to my thoughts and how I feel. When I do.. surprising things happen.

Now then... after I recovered from my cold I was looking at myself in the mirror which is typical for me to examine my skin and look for blemishes and what not (especially because I tend to get very small reddish papules on my back that most would dismiss as mild acne but I do not find them behaving like acne and they occur during periods of stress in numbers, they only happen on my back and when they are gone they are ALL gone- there is never just one for example) ... and I was looking at the skin on my back and in the area near where the pain was... is the first non pigmented spot I have ever seen on my skin. It's about the size of a large pea. Kinda startled me but I am not exactly afraid. Just because I read up on things and try to find solutions and ways to take care of myself in the event that I fall ill doesn't mean that I am afraid. I just want to be prepared for debilitation if ever that were to occur.

These white spots can be totally benign and not a sign of neurofibromotis at all. They can also themselves be a sign of infection which I did turn out to have but have never seen them in all my years of catching colds.

Let me ask you this... is there any chance you could have been attacked by a cat?

Not only does it look like a cat attacked you but cat's can give you "cat scratch fever" which usually show symptoms of infection first but I believe it can present neurological manifestations such as strange sensation on your skin perhaps?? It can also give you eye problems I think, if you are having visual symptoms.

maybe just something to think about.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by avvie

I think you should tell the police and a psychologist the whole story. They will look into it for you and the bad ghost thing will never touch you again. PEACE. Do this, the ghost will go away, he will stop touching you.

LMAO!!
Could you please expound on this? What, exactly, are the police going to do?
Are they going to serve the ghost with a restraining order?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow do I need to start charging people on here before they take me seriously!!! You are not being abducted by aliens. You are being harrassed by a ghost/spirit who has bad intentions. Regardless its not a good thing to keep it around.

Should you do nothing your situation will not improve. Follow my advice and you will find success...
and fyi to the person who said how can i believe in angels if im not christian- wow what an ignorant statement. I believe in god and heaven. God and heaven are not strictly christian beliefs.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
k... I just woke up after sleeping a LONG time and did not want to get up either... very relaxed. I had a dream that a small human looking person was trying to get close to me but I wasn't sure why then they grabbed me and held me very close and we started spinning very fast... like a tornado. At this point I remember that I was in fact in my bed (aware that I was sleeping) and this spinning sort of reminded me of sleep paralysis... knowing I'm asleep but kind of locked in- but instead of being paralyzed, we were spinning very very fast...almost like we slipped into a vortex of some sort where I couldn't feel gravity in one direction at all... or rather felt as though I was at the very center of gravity.. it was pretty wild. Then I remember saying "ok, I'm getting a little scared now"... as if I was talking to the one who grabbed me, like I knew who it was despite them at first looking like another person and it stopped. I remember trying to open my eyes and seeing a white squarish but jagged looking object and it was illuminated. I have no idea what that was.

At another point while sleeping I heard techno music and felt someone who I could not see having sex with me... but it felt MUCH MUCH different than regular sex. It's hard to explain. I'll leave it at that. Then as soon as I realized this- it stopped.

And at another point, I almost peed all over the bed.

No, I have not done that since I was very small and have no idea what that was about.

As embarrassing as that is, I mention it because I thought it was really strange. perhaps a sign of loss of genito-urinary control maybe? Other than nearly making a complete mess I didn't feel as though I was attacked or that all of this was completely out of my control. Actually, I found myself just wanting to stay in bed and go back to sleep all the times I woke up because I was so totally relaxed... and when i woke up I was so relaxed that I stretched REALLY hard and pulled a muscle in my neck.

i don't consider it an attack though... I think i allowed it. Does this sound like an attack to anyone else?

In a previous post i had mentioned having pleasant sleep and I didn't want to mention this but when I wake up recently or am going to sleep, I sometimes imagine someone putting their hands on me in various places.. like on my back and arms, or in more private areas at times. I didn't want it to sound like I was mocking the OP though.

Sound like an attack?... I feel like it's not an "attack"
edit on 23-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Okay i dont know alot about the paranormal but what i do know is that you need help maybe you should talk to your local church maybe im wrong it may anger the ghost it may even be demonic. have you had friends over that have felt anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You are wrong...Jesus can help you through this.
Don't listen to members like this one.Pray for help,
guidence and comfort in Jesus' name and He will
help you!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I have been reading that bedbugs are on the rise right now, more so than we have known before.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

At my old apartment, I had a problem male entity/spirit that would stand over my bed at night. The spirit would leave the faucet on, open cupboards, turn the television on and off. I felt a little threatened with having a black shadow standing over my bed, but he seemed harmless so I left him alone and just lived with these odd things happening in my house. Then he became more aggressive when my boyfriend moved in. He started trying to choke my boyfriend in his sleep with the sheets. When that started happening, I decided it was time for him to move on. I burned incense in every room starting from the back of my apartment to the front door, which helps to disrupt the spirits ability to manifest. I used ammonia to clean the base boards from the back of the apartment to the front, while doing so, I assertively told him to leave. We didn't have another problem the entire time we lived there.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Bkrmn

I never saw your comment as it was deleted. I used to go to a Spiritualist Church before but haven't been for a few years now. I guess I'm just silly and hope it will leave me alone but i know that's the wrong thing to do, i will be seeking proper help to rid the house of this entity.

Hi Avvie,

Firstly let me say that I am not here to 'debunk' you or your experiences. I sincerely believe that what you say has happened is true. The reason for this post is that I'm concerned that some of the advice you are receiving here could be very detrimental to you. I'd like to give you some advice but it may help for you to know that I had the very same experiences for many, many years.

I too had the feeling of an evil presense. I felt invisible hands touching me. I felt my bed vibrating, even levitating.

Avvie, these are all symptoms of a medical condition called hypnopompic/hypnogogic halucination. It happens to more people than you can imagine. It can have lots of causes but stress is a major factor. As you're 19 you're going through one of the most stressful times you will encounter in your life and it is at this time that lots of people first start to experience the condition.

I've read posts from some very well-meaning people on here advising you to take a spiritual route. That is the worst thing you can do! You need a doctor, not a priest. You need to have your stress levels decreased and being told that you are being attacked by a demon is going to do the opposite and it will only get worse.

The physical marks can have any cause. In my case it turned out I am anaemic so I would often wake up with marks caused by me scratching myself (the blood doesn't clot easily so tiny scratches by my fingernails would still be evident when I awoke) and I would, and still do, awake with bruises simply because I'd lay in an uncomfortable position when asleep.

Go see a doctor, Avvie. Please don't listen to people who want to convince you you are under demonic attack just so they can use you to 'prove' their own world-views!

Hope this is resolved for you very, very soon.

MiTS
edit on 29-11-2010 by MiTS65 because: Typo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join