It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked last night, (including photos)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

in front of my aunts home she would see a spirit ,we found out some one did die there.she was told to piss in a can and trow it there by a spiritualist and so she did.the spirit has never been seen again or heard. thought it might help.
my best wishes for you

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by avvie

in front of my aunts home she would see a spirit ,we found out some one did die there.she was told to piss in a can and trow it there by a spiritualist and so she did.the spirit has never been seen again or heard. thought it might help.
my best wishes for you

She actually urinated into a can? Did you mean that she threw the can with the urine in it, or did she just spread the urine around, like sprinkle it everywhere?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

piss in a can and trow it

In my experience, external rituals aren't necesarry. All it really takes is just refusing to partipate. If this thing is after sex and not food, it's probably relatively low on the pecking order of non-physical entities.

According to the OP, apparently even just going downstairs was enough to dissuade it. There's not much reason for whatever it is to go to much effort to force cooperation when it can probably just go next door and find a woman not as much aware of what's going on. Most predators prefer easy prey.

avvie...all you really need to do is decide whether or not you want to participate, and do that. Telling it no is nice, but saying no and laying there submissively will not help you. You're the one with control of your body. Make use of that. Again, you've already demonstrated that something as simple as going downstairs stopped it.

Also, being afraid will probably not help you either. Some things out there want sex, some others want fear. If you want them to go away, make sure you don't give them either. Odds are good that this thing can't really hurt you. So just deal with it and move on with your life. More people have these problems than you probably realize. But on the scheme of things they're massively easier to deal with than flesh and blood rapists.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
avvie... Sorry to hear abut your dilemma, really not sure what to say about that. Do you believe in any powerful spiritual forces. Maybe you should try calling on them. Even if they don't answer, because it could give you courage so your fear is not being exploited.

I have a question though. I have tried about a 1/2 dozen times to save your avatar and every time I do, it locks my computer up and I have to reboot. I have no idea why but perhaps it is something to do with it being hosted on this server so could you please tell me the source of that picture. I'm not going to use it for an avatar, I just wanted to save it to my computer.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ok...nvm, I got it.

Holy Jeez!... that was about to drive me crazy. Every time- same thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi People,

All good to ask questions, not so good to just make jokes.

Remember: Its not what you say its how you say it that counts.

Cheers.

edit on 20-11-2010 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

yes she just threw the urine in the area.i also must agree with lord bucket. a long time back, i was living in new jersey and wile i was in bed i hear a voice calling me, then it pulled me by my shoulder it was a human like dark grey shadow. i just turned my back to him again and prayed.it went away.so i must agree with lordbucket .

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
There is a famous case that happened to a woman in California and scientists even tried to capture the entity but failed... I can't remember her name or about the story to find info on it though..A movie was made about it, and it is a documented true story..

This spirit you mention, by the things that it is doing, is probably a demon of some sort, an incubus..

You will probably need some help getting rid of this thing.... Are you religious at all?

I think the film you are thinking of is "The Entity" (1982), starring Barbara Hershey....
www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi

I had a similar situation which lasted around three years, from the age 16 to 19. I still get the odd shadow person in my bedroom.

For the three years I suffered consistent, night-time attacks of a sexual nature. The first time was the worst.

I had a specific bedtime ritual which helped me fight it. It was old and very powerful. It hassled me for a long time.

I basically would pass my hand over my bed space, telling it that it could not cross the line. I would walk around the bed and define it every night.

My potential mistake was restricting my safe space to the bed and not stating that it was not allowed anywhere near me.

I acted like a victim, and perhaps that helped the attacks last longer - three years was a long time...and it was horrifying - it felt demonic. It felt old/ancient.

I am not a christian...but bought a crucifix which I wore everywhere. i slept with a bible under my pillow. I charged myself up with white light at night time.

Tell it to leave. Tell it is cannot stay and Archangel Michael kicks ass in my experience. Didnt know about him at the time. But know about him now.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

it felt demonic. It felt old/ancient

Note that not every nightime visitor is of this variety. Yes, such things may well exist, but there are plenty of minor astral entities and horny but otherwise harmless thought forms and all sorts of other stuff out there too. If the OP was able to stop it simply by sleeping downstairs, hers was probably not a "demon."

I suffered consistent, night-time attacks of a sexual nature.

Clean up your sacral chakra and this stuff will happen less.

Tell it to leave.

Good advice. But be prepared to be insistent about it. Don't teach it that you're just playing hard to get. Don't merely say no. Mean no.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To all you people coming on here and saying i'm only doing this for stars and flags you know nothing! I think its bang out of order what you are doing, there are so many people like me out there who have experienced things like this, some have worse happen to them, don't believe in the paranormal then what the hell are you doing on this board? You tell me i need my head sorting out? That i'm imangining things? You wait till it happens to you then say the same thing! It is a horrific thing to experience, it really is! You guys don't understand the pain it causes you. My brother has also just started experiencing something "harrasing" him at night, thankyou to all those people who didn't laugh at me, to those who have experienced the same and those just wanting to give some advice, it really means alot to me. I watched Paranormal Entity and seeing it just made me so upset, bought back bad memories of that bad night, i refuse to watch the Entity.
Now i know with whatever subject is posted there will be debunkers, but they do it in a way as not to take the p**s out of the OP, i don't mind people saying bed bugs, but you people saying that i'm imagining it and just trying to get stars and flags need to start thinking about peoples feelings.
If you come to our house you will sense its haunted, something plays with my mums hair, turns the lights off, stands in the corner of the room. These things don't scare us, our house has been haunted for years. In fact i have a photo from Christmas Day when i was 7 and you can clearly see various spirits in our window. The photo is a polaroid and i have no scanner but i will try to get a decent photo to show you lot.Please try to consider peoples feelings before basically calling them attention seeking looneys!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Hello. I've had several experiences with "paranormal/unseen" entities, and have managed to rid myself of the "hauntings." The advice that TheLieWeLive gave you is spot on and the same principle that ended my hauntings.

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Have you tried telling it to leave? Demand it and tell it not to return. Perhaps if you stop fearing this entity it will leave you alone.

Remember this, and it is true: Everything is made of Energy and/or Matter. You are part of the same existence as any supernatural/paranormal entity. Do you believe in a Creator? You and any entity were both created. Whatever powers unseen entities have, you have equal or greater power in different ways than them. You and the entity are equals. Not equal in the sense you are the same, but equal in the sense the entity is not your master, nor are you the master of it. You are both beings of creation, so siblings or cousins in a sense.

They [entities] know this, that is why they do things to create fear in your heart. The more fear you cultivate in your soul, the more power they have over you. Think about it, it's the same principle Terrorists, Cult Leaders, Gangs, and Totalitarian Governments use; Fear. Power and control through Fear.

Sure these entities can harm you, but so can your fellow humans! So can wild animals! You do not fear every single human or every single animal for Fear of the potential of what they can do. So do not fear this thing just because it can harm you. You gain empowerment, sovereignty, and safety by having true self-confidence in your equality with this thing.

Do not instigate hostility towards this entity!!! Do not provoke it, do not threaten it, do not challenge it, and do not tempt it. Just as a wild animal or a questionable human, you do not do things to purposely agitate them.

Are you religious? Take power in your soul by invoking your religion. I am not saying any particular God can save you, but by invoking what you believe it strengthens your heart. Cast aside Fear and replace it with confidence. Even if it attacks you, stay firm and strong, but do not be aggressive. Fight fire with fire and someone gets burnt.

I speak outloud anytime I am afraid, and anytime I feel the presence of an entity. Speak loudly, respectfully, and firmly. Speak in a way you would discipline a young child or a pet. Make sure you project yourself as confident and unafraid. The entity may test you to pull fear out of you. But always stay confident and intent that you are equal to the entity.

I walked around each room of my house saying very loudly, confidently, and firmly things such as, "May Peace be upon you. Please leave me alone. I am a sovereign being and you have no power over me. You were created in the same way I was created. I am your equal. I am strong and I will not be afraid of you. Please leave me alone. I wish you Peace, but I demand that you leave me alone."

If you feel you are not strong enough with your own confidence and your own words, you can do a couple things that will add power. Open all of the windows and doors. This way you can be empowered in knowing that it will give the entity an exit when you ask it to leave. Light white, unscented candles, it is symbolic of protection. Upon asking the entity to leave, burn incense and carry them with you. Wave the smoke stream throughout all parts of each room while you speak. The incense in themselves have no power, but they manifest stronger intention to your words by giving a visual and scent representation to the words you speak.

After all of that, you can also invoke your religious belief. This will enforce to the entity that you believe more strongly in something else other than the fear of the entity. If you are Christian, might I suggest chanting and reciting Psalm 23. I also recommend The Lord's Prayer: (Luke 11:2-4) (Matthew 6:9-13).

And a secret weapon from the Bible is The Prayer of Jabez (1 Chronicles 4:10). Recite this verse, believe that God answers prayers, then add your own request.

Islam deals specifically on the issue of these entities. There are sayings and verses that Muhammad said will repel evil entities and keep you safe. When you enter any room say, "May Peace be upon you." Say, "I seek refuge in God from Satan and his helpers" when you are afraid, when you enter a room, and when you get undressed. Reciting Ayatul Kursi (Qur'an 2:55), or this verse (Qur'an 2:286). You can recite the verses in English, but for cleansing entities I like to recite in Arabic. If you don't know arabic, find these verses on audio or YouTube and play it loudly.

I also recite Qur'an Chapter 114:

Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind
2 The King (or Ruler) of Mankind
3 The God (or Judge) of Mankind
4 From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil) who withdraws (after his whisper)
5 (The same) who whispers into the hearts of mankind
6 Among Jinns and among Men.

Just for your state of mind, please do not fear the word "Allah." It is simply the arabic word for the god of Abraham. Even the Arabic translations of the Holy Bible use the word "Allah" in place of the English word "God." So if you are turned off from saying "Allah", simply replace it with "God", and take comfort that it is referring to the God of Abraham and Moses. But I highly recommend these Qur'anic versus because they specifically deal with expelling and protection against entities.

And don't forget to always say, "I seek refuge in God from Satan and his helpers," when you undress, shower, or are alone.

Do not fear, for fear empowers entities and enslaves yourself. May Peace be upon you my friend.

edit on 11/20/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the OP,no one should make fun of people on these boards. Be professional.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

i will try to get a decent photo to show you lot.

I advise against that. To those who believe that such things are impossible, no proof will be enough. To those who believe them possible, no proof is required.

I would like to draw attention to something.

There are plenty of people in this thread giving helpful advice. And there are also people in this thread who don't believe you and prefer to ridicule and insult you. Do you see how all four of your posts since the original post have all been in response to people who question or ridicule you? Every one. Not one single response to anyone who has taken you seriously or tried to help you.

You are are empowering your detractors. It's very likely that you are doing the same with your "hauntings."

our house has been haunted for years.

And you casually accept this? You have things in your house that you're so accustomed to that you've apparently given them nicknames and can differentiate between them? You say the bad spirit as casually as one might say "Joe was here last night." It's obviously something you've dealt with before, even if this is the first time you've been groped. And I say "if," because it's entirely possible that this thing has been having its way with you and other women in the house for months or years and this is just the first time you've noticed.

I recommend you deal with this. If you simply accept that "the house is haunted" you're tacitly acceping that it's proper for these thigns to be there, because they live there. It's a "haunted house." Make it not a haunted house, make it your house, and then kick these things out as invaders. I also reccommend you talk with others living with you about this, because if, for example your mother accepts the house as haunted and is having sex with these things twice a night and isn't aware of it and/or on some level welcomes it, they will have little reason to take you seriously if you announce that they can no longer come to the house. If that's the case, you can make your room off limits, because it "is your room."

There are human predators and there are non-human predators. Sometimes we call them ghosts or demons and other times we call them trolls or middle management. They all mostly work the same way. Learn to deal them them. It will serve you well in life.

You can start by focusing on what you want instead of giving the trolls in this thread what they want.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i read somewhere that lines of sea salt can act as a barrier to these kinds of things, if you beleive that kind of stuff.
nice tan btw

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

i read somewhere that lines of sea salt can act as a barrier

Law of One, session 95

The salt doesn't need to be raw sea salt, but there are other recommendations involving garlic and water as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Great words in this thread LordBucket. Do you think it's really necessary to have the entire family participate? I successfully "cleansed" my home without telling my family. I did initially tell them about my experiences, but it just seemed to frighten them. I didn't want to spread confusion or fear in my family, so I claimed the entire house on my own. My bedroom, my brother's bedroom, parent's room... it didn't matter who's room because I clearly stated to the entity/entities that it was all my house, and it/they must leave.

The reason I am saying is because it seems the OP and her mother had the initial experiences, and perhaps their stories cultivated fear in the heart of her brother, being the reason he is now starting to experience events.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Do you think it's really necessary to have the entire family participate?

Depends on the circumstances. It only takes one person to close a door, but it only takes one other person to open it back up.

I clearly stated to the entity/entities that it was all my house, and it/they must leave.

If you were able to resolve your situation without involving anyone else, it's not my intention to contradict you. Sure, that can be done. But there may sometimes be circumstances in which one person may have a difficult time cleaning things on behalf of the others, if the others are the one's responsible for creating the problem in the first place.

For example, something attached to a house from previous homeowners might be fairly easy for one person to resolve. But imagine if an adult of a family were trying to cleanse a house, not realizing that the kids fancied themselves as "teenage witches" and were sacrificing goats in the backyard. Or imagine a daughter trying to cleanse the house of an incubus while the mother is in an unfulfilling marriage and is desperately craving the sexual attention, not realizing it's anything more than occassional erotic dreams. Or what if it's not a ghost/haunting/astral entity/etc at all? Imagine a situation where the mother of a household is frigid because her father molested her as a child, combined with a father of the household with sexual control issues leaking second chakra energy all over the place? A situation like that could possibly manifest a strong thought form that could latch onto the daughter in a form that could appear as an entity, even if it isn't entirely self-aware. A girl in that situation would have an awfully difficult time getting rid of it because it would be constantly being made anew by her parents.

There's just not enough information in this thread to know what exactly what the OP is dealing with. Honestly, it's hard to know what these things are at all. I'm tossing around the word "incubus" fairly casually here, but I've never actually dealt with one. Or maybe I have. How would I know? I've dealt with plenty of "phenomenon" that have a highly sexual nature to them, but nothing that left me with the impression that it was a "demon." The things I've met that I might consider calling "demons" weren't generally interested in sex. But maybe these things I've experienced are the same things that others are calling incubi/succubi but we're coping and characterizing them differently? It's all very fuzzy. I mean, the first time you wake up into that half-awake state to the apparent sensation of something groping you, sure it can be a frightening experience. But once you realize that all it takes is just telling it to go away and it does...it's kind of hard to grace that experience with the label "demon."

In any case, from the limited information I'm getting just from this thread, overall my impression is that what the OP is dealing with is relatively minor on the scheme of things, and once she gets over the fear it should be very easy to deal with, provided somebody else in the house isn't creating or inviting it. And even then she should be able to establish that she's off limits.

edit on 20-11-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join