It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked last night, (including photos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There is something in my house, in fact I think there's 2 things which "haunt" me, one good and one bad. I think the good one is Duncan, someone who lived in our house before and died, a medium picked up on him. Whoever the good spirit is it dragged me out of my bed by my hair seconds before the ceiling above my bed collapsed due to a water leak.
Then there's the bad one, he only comes when I'm in my room alone. The worst thing i remember happening was i was attacked in bed, the only day I decided to sleep naked. I woke up with the spirit rubbing his hands all over my body, feeling my breasts and then he tried to pull my legs apart. I was terrified, ran out of bed and slept downstairs for the next week. Since then I've only felt the spirits a few times when they tend to like rocking/making my bed vibrate. This was until last night. The bad spirit was back, this time i was wearing Pyjamas, he pulled my top off me which was put next to my pillow and was again trying to hurt me, feeling me up, grabbing my right arm and and both legs very hard, I managed to make the thing leave me alone but when i awoke i found marks on my right arm and legs. Bear in mind I'm only 19 so this scared the hell out of me. I have taken photos of the marks, unfortunately on a rubbish camera so you can barely see the marks. I will describe what is there though. These marks were definatly not there before this happened and the marks are in the same place as i was being grabbed, see for yourself.

Right arm- (small red marks, with little purple bruises like ive been pinched,)

Left leg- (Bruise and finger marks)

Right leg- (Large fresh scratch mark)

Again sorry for bad photos this was taken on a rubbish phone with no flash.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't know about the spirits in your dwelling, you may or may not be being visited, but the pictures and descriptions of your injuries are absolutely identical to bed bug bites. Try google 'bedbug bites' and look at the images. Might want to call an exterminator.
edit on 20-11-2010 by Balkan because: meh

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Poor quality images. Doesnt help in the slightest.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

yes, I hate to tell you this but we recently had to deal with an outbreak of bed bugs, and those groupings of 3 or 4 swellings together are a key indicator. Look for specks of blood on your sheets/mattress and little black specks of bed bug poo....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have had a look at bed bug bites and they dont look like that they look like pinpricks and theres little purple bruises, the type you get when someone pinches you hard. I will try find my camera later and take clearer photos.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Have you tried telling it to leave? Demand it and tell it not to return. Perhaps if you stop fearing this entity it will leave you alone. I am only making suggestions. I don't believe I have ever encountered such a entity, but I have encountered nice ones.
I've watched one leave my room only to disappear in the hallway. I wasn't asleep at the time but my wife was. I wonder if they have a fascination when we are asleep, maybe we are more vulnerable to them in a sleep state.

Maybe you are more susceptible to sensing their presence and they know this. I mean, why you? There is something that draws them to you. Have you noticed anything before living in this house or is it the house itself?

Hope you work this out for you. Stay strong.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are you sure? When I look at bed bug bite images they look like little pin pricks with purple coloring/bruising around them, kind of like your description.

Even if you are being haunted, I would steer clear of falling into that trap that everything mysterious that happens to you now is ghost related. Get a second or third opinion from a medium that has no knowledge of the other mediums or dwelling in question. You'll notice they rarely ever agree with one another.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I must reply to this thread before I introduce myself.
Let me begin with saying...
You were attacked last night BUT failed to tell us about this strange situation until 12:13pm. Did you oversleep after all the excitement ?
Ive hovered on ATS for some time now, and I truly feel its becoming like a gameshow. Who can gain the most stars and/or flags.
Ridiculous at times.
Sorry to have bitten. But even the bed bugs are giggling..........

Still not buying it
edit on 20-11-2010 by aSenseOfFreedom because: Time Zone DisThought

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if the veil is thinning somewhat here on earth. My grandson recently had a run in with an entity which got physical. Took his father out of bed, threw him against a wall. Later in a confrontation the boy, 17 had it manifest in front of him and actually replied, "you get out of here", in a reply. It was not completely human, yet was humanoid, tall with bright blue eyes. Luck dealing with these things, they are multidimensional and we aren't in the physical form which puts us at a disadvantage. Know this however, I have seem what we are, and it is pretty awesome and powerful, so hang in there.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I haven't had access to internet, trust me i'm not one to lie about something like this, i do tell it to leave me alone and eventually it leaves, it gets me upset and frightens the hell out of me, why would i need to lie about something like this?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
I haven't had access to internet, trust me i'm not one to lie about something like this, i do tell it to leave me alone and eventually it leaves, it gets me upset and frightens the hell out of me, why would i need to lie about something like this?

No access to Internet....But found it now....Didnt call you a liar, just found it strangely false....If it leaves you alone then why does it return.....
So what your saying is it has happened before but you STILL only have a crappy phone to take pictures for evidence.....
Now the bed bugs are in hysterics

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have just managed to get to a friends computer, and when it happened before it left no marks, what were you expecting? A photo of a demon attacking me? Fine laugh,make jokes about it, don't believe me, but the day it happens to you you will not be laughing then, I know I'm only 19 but i wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone! And i certainly don't appreciate someone coming here to laugh at me, because i have a life outside of ATS and didn't post on here right away

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There is a famous case that happened to a woman in California and scientists even tried to capture the entity but failed... I can't remember her name or about the story to find info on it though..A movie was made about it, and it is a documented true story..

This spirit you mention, by the things that it is doing, is probably a demon of some sort, an incubus..

You will probably need some help getting rid of this thing.... Are you religious at all?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I woke up with the spirit rubbing his hands all over my body, feeling
my breasts and then he tried to pull my legs apart. I was terrified,
ran out of bed and slept downstairs for the next week.

Incubus

Many threads discuss how to resolve issues of this sort. May I suggest that you start by changing your avatar? Personally identifying with a creature known for clandestine sexual harassment of sleepers is probably not the best way to assert rejection of such activities.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Also, try to ignore people here that don't believe in anything...The irony of that is that they don't believe in anything except their own pathetic lives, have no compassion for others, and still insist on coming to a conspiracy website like ATS and ridiculing people that tell any kind of strange story.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
I have just managed to get to a friends computer, and when it happened before it left no marks, what were you expecting? A photo of a demon attacking me? Fine laugh,make jokes about it, don't believe me, but the day it happens to you you will not be laughing then, I know I'm only 19 but i wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone! And i certainly don't appreciate someone coming here to laugh at me, because i have a life outside of ATS and didn't post on here right away

I certainly have a life outside of ATS, and my intention was to introduce myself. But Im tired of all the star and flag grabbing threads Ive seen on hovering.
Ok...What was your friends thought on this when you went to his abode to seek his internet access ?
No...I absolutely am sure a Demon would not be attacking you, so a photo of one is neglect.
Im not laughing(bed bugs maybe)about this tale.
If it ever happens to me.....and like you said....its repeatable....I would have a mighty fine camera ready.
I know your only 19.....pointless point.
And like I said......I have a life.....Hopefully a Demon does not want it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Get a ouji board and make them meaner and stronger. Its fun to watch them get mad especially if its a creature and not a person.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm thinking an acne outbreak, or possibly crabs or body lice?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

you are insane. you are not being attacked by a ghost. it is all in your head.

I know it's harsh, but this is not something to be tiptoed around, it's serious. if you beleive this then you need to get checked out.

edit on 20-11-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join