It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked last night, (including photos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I don't believe there is anything unhealthy about examining alternate possibilities for anything mysterious that may happen in your life. I understand for diehard true believers this is a paradigm that is too challenging to their belief system to deal with, but whatever... I can't imagine any worse advice than the people telling you to ignore other explanations. What do you think is more likely.. mental illness or God really did command Brian David Mitchell to take Elizabeth Smart? What's more likely... bedbugs/mites or demons leaving purplish bumps on your extremities?

I don't think there is anything wrong at all with a belief in paranormal phenomenon. I too believe to an extent. However, when you're so open minded that your brains fall out, and everything mysterious in your life is then explained away by 'demons' or 'spirits', you may have some other issues you need to deal with.

As others stated, your avatar says a lot about you, and you seem pretty diehard about your beliefs, and I've noticed you automatically dismiss other more rational and logical possibilities. Is it so hard to believe that you may have physical and/or mental issues that may be at the root of the problem? Or even bedbugs at least being the cause of the bumps on your skin? This isn't meant to be insulting.

If you're still convinced you're being haunted by demons, try the sea salt, burn some sage, and chanting a mantra with conviction can be helpful (one taught to me years ago.. AU-MA-LA).

Like I said, bring in another medium or two with no knowledge of the dwelling or other mediums involved. If that doesn't make you a bit sceptical, I suppose nothing will convince you otherwise anyway.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

The OP said her mother and brother are having experiences also. If all parts of her story are truthful, I feel we can rule out mental problems.... unless of course they are suffering from mass psychogenic illness, a.k.a. mass hysteria. No disrespect intended.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Wow! My wife has little sores that look exactly like those! And believe you this, we do not have any bugs in our home. We bomb is three times a year, because the wife is allergic to spider bites. Our doctor cannot ID them either.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This poster gave their non-paranormal explanation for night-time injury. Think it could relate?

Originally posted by destination now

The bruises however can possibly be explained by a non-paranormal (and non bed bud) cause. I tend to fold my arms when I go to sleep and sometimes after a particularly vivid (not necessarily scary) dream I have often woken up with bruising and small scratches on my arms, which as they've always been in the same places I eventually realised that I was causing them myself by digging my fingernails into my opposite arm with a fair amount of pressure. Obviously I don't know if this applies to you, but from the pictures I have seen the marks look identical to what I have experienced (though I have not experienced the other phenomena you describe)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by avvie
reply to post by Bkrmn

I never saw your comment as it was deleted. I used to go to a Spiritualist Church before but haven't been for a few years now. I guess I'm just silly and hope it will leave me alone but i know that's the wrong thing to do, i will be seeking proper help to rid the house of this entity.

After reading through all of the comments on this thread I am amazed that no one has mentioned your connection with spiritualism and your demonic encounters.

Spiritualism was founded in the 1840's and is totally steeped in occultism and spiritism. When I read your story I was wondering what your connection to the occult was. Since you mentioned that you were in this church several years ago, and that you are 19 I take it your were around 14 or 15 or so when you went there? Perhaps a little before or after. At that age usually you do what your parents do. So I'm taking a stab at this but I'm guessing your parents went to this church as well, or the guardians you live with if you don't have parents, if not a friend or a relative introduced you to them? Are they still involved?

Spaceship100 gave you the correct advise about what you need to do. No one else here has.

His comment was on page three of your thread if I remember correctly. The fact that your family was involved with spiritism has indeed attracted wicked spirit forces into your family's life just as you yourself admit. This happens with almost all people who dabble into the occult or spiritism. Unseen wicked spirit forces use the occult as a fishermen uses bait for a fish. They usually attract people in with curious minds open to know the unknown, the mysterious, or gain hidden powers.

Once inside the wicked spirits will sometimes appear benign, and they can, because many people believe in falsehoods dupe them very easily, pretending to be dead people (which we know dead people are dead), and a variety of other things. They are superhuman in intelligence. The Bible tells us they have been around since before humankind was created, perhaps they are millions of years old. Who knows.

What you can do to resist wicked spirit forces:

Cultivate a personal relationship with God. Read the Bible, pray. Study God's word. Proverbs 18:4 states: " The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous runs and is given protection."

God does have a name, and it is Jehovah. Learn to pray to Jehovah and to call on him by his name. The righteous one not only knows God's name, but loves his name, and calls upon it, and puts faith in it.

This is the first step in taking to resist wicked spirit forces. Know that the demons know Jehovah exists and is real. They once lived in heavenly realms with him before they were ousted to earth:

(James 2:19) . . .You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder. . .

You will have to separate yourself from all occultish and spiritualistic practices. All books/videos/computer programs/pictures/dvds/music etc that has to do with the occult and spiritism. Notice what the first century Christians in Ephesphus had to do. Many of them were wealthy individuals who practiced spiritism before learning the truth:

(Acts 19:19-20) . . .Indeed, quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody. And they calculated together the prices of them and found them worth fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 Thus in a mighty way the word of Jehovah kept growing and prevailing.

If you have any objects that once belonged to practicers of magic and occult practices, get rid of them as well.

Finally, it could just plain be that your house is haunted, or that others in your family are still practicing occulisim, and have objects related to the occult. In that case you may not find relief until you leave the home.

Also if you do not get rid of all the object you have related to the practice of magic and sorcery and spiritualism, they will continue to follow you as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aSenseOfFreedom
I must reply to this thread before I introduce myself.
Let me begin with saying...
You were attacked last night BUT failed to tell us about this strange situation until 12:13pm. Did you oversleep after all the excitement ?
Ive hovered on ATS for some time now, and I truly feel its becoming like a gameshow. Who can gain the most stars and/or flags.
Ridiculous at times.
Sorry to have bitten. But even the bed bugs are giggling..........

Still not buying it
edit on 20-11-2010 by aSenseOfFreedom because: Time Zone DisThought

Wow... I've been coming to ATS for years and I didn't know a person had to report their experience to ATS immediately or within a certain time frame. So, let me get this right.....
no pics = it didn't happen
blurry pic = it didn't happen
and now
if not posted within 10 min of it happening= it never happened?

Is that right? Am I missing something?
Learn something new every day.

How can you possibly even suggest that if a person doesn't report immediately to ATS, then what they experienced never happened?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Here are three of your photos. I just played with the coloring a bit.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5884dfb7b2e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/490daac9aa5a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb884ad9d379.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 22-11-2010 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Are you one of the 144,000 by any chance?

Thought not.

If Jehovah works for you, then go for it. But don't extol it as the only path to salvation.

Many religions say that theirs is the 'one path' to God/Jehovah/YHWH.

There is as much divinity in many other religions than those that the bible is a backbone for.

Anyone afflicted by this type of entity should focus on their personal connection with God/Yah Weh, etc.

My personal connection happens to focus on source, God, Jesus, and Archangel Michael.

I am not arrogant enough to believe that this is the framework that everyone should adopt.

Each person will know what works for them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Your comments remind me of a certain proverb. The one at 18:13 to be exact.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Very good information and insight, calender. It was great that you also mentioned, CDs, DVs, posters that could be related to spiritism. Right on the dot!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

These are little red spots, slightly raised about the skin surface. The itch pretty bad, and cortisone and other anti-itch medicine does no good at all. My wife squeezed one, and got nothing but water out, then the next day, the site looked like it had a plastic cover on it. She dug at it, and tried to get it off with tweezers to no avail. Finally we got a hemostats on it and pulled...it came out hard, and what we got looked like something I have never seen before. Under a microscope it looked to have sections, and upon drying got really hard. After we got it out, the wound is healing nicely now. I am at a loss at what this is, no one else has these in the house, and it does not look like the common bed bug, chigger or fleas bites I have seen all my life.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

the skin is an amazing, living organism. I have had exzema all my life and as such have seen some of the bizarre things it does. We can have small, localised allergic reactions to many things and the histimines in the body react to protect the skin. The water you refer to is probably not water, but a chemical caused by the histimines, which group to attack the irritant and to heal the skin, and sometimes the protective layer can be very hard and difficult to remove (because it's trying to protect the layer below the skin) so of course you shouldn't remove it as the rest of the skins defensives will kick in and you can end up with a scar.., you should really wait til it's healed and it will disappear, usually without leaving any scarring....sorry but am busy this now, so don't have time to get links but I'm sure with the info here you can google it.

But rest assured it is nothing paranormal, oh and when I think about it, my skin is more susceptible to the strange night time bruising (caused by pressure) when I am having an exzema outbreaks as the skin is generally weaker when the histimines are attacking the perceived threat of allergens.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I am an expert in such matters and have assisted over 50 people in similar scenarios.

Malevolent spirits can be attracted to certain colors and body positions so it would assist me to help you if you could PM me pictures showing:

Yourself asleep naked in the position of the encounter
A ghosts eye view of yourself as you got "touched up"
A recreation of your facial expression during said "touching up" experience.

Stay safe and keep smiling.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukiodone2
I am an expert in such matters and have assisted over 50 people in similar scenarios.

Malevolent spirits can be attracted to certain colors and body positions so it would assist me to help you if you could PM me pictures showing:

Why don't you just ask for an address and cut two holes in a sheet while you are at it?

I have had weird things happen but don't feel like going into details. My sleep has actually been quite pleasant lately. Even when I wake up, I'm not particularly groggy like I usually am but still lay there for a little bit all nice and cozy thinking pleasant thoughts.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukiodone2

That nearly made me fall off my chair laughing. Sorry, but that was exceptionally funny.

Got to admire a tryer.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

hi, do you believe in God? i'm not a fan, nor a big religious.. but i have heard/tested/verified lots of cases like yours.... evil, spirits are reality... and like u said, spirits not ghosts..

Go, get a Bible or google EPHESIANS 6, 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Do you think it's too much just a coincidence, between these verses and your actual life? go man, take these Words, pray and proclaim these power must/should/will be over all stupid/dark/evil things... but believe it in your heart, and make it real through your mouth, and all around your home. Blessings man.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Sahabi

These are little red spots, slightly raised about the skin surface. The itch pretty bad, and cortisone and other anti-itch medicine does no good at all. My wife squeezed one, and got nothing but water out, then the next day, the site looked like it had a plastic cover on it. She dug at it, and tried to get it off with tweezers to no avail. Finally we got a hemostats on it and pulled...it came out hard, and what we got looked like something I have never seen before. Under a microscope it looked to have sections, and upon drying got really hard. After we got it out, the wound is healing nicely now. I am at a loss at what this is, no one else has these in the house, and it does not look like the common bed bug, chigger or fleas bites I have seen all my life.

Have you ever thought of looking for an autoimmune issue? I have Lupus and I get weird sores when Im having a flare. My immune system loves to attack random stuff. There are numerous auto immune issues that do some pretty weirdo stuff.. like sores and welt looking things that look like scratches but are actually spots of linear inflamation that scabs on top. WHo knows.. go throw it in the lap of someone who can run some tests.. ONE test will confirm or deny an auto immune issue.

Either that or its morgellons or a ghost/demon.

Seriously though, I dont like to be haughty or scoff at much anymore. Ive been made an ass of too many times with my intense skepticism. However, sometimes we forget that things that were attributed to spirits in the past had a scientific explanation that we have just learned. Who knows what these marks are ( 0r those Ive seen all over the internet with some reasonable and some dubious stories), but someday we may find that we were throwing spears at the moon. KWIM?? I started out in the early 80's with a paranormal group in college attached to our psychology dept. You know, way before TV ghost hunting and BS like that. Back in the 80's satan lived under every rock and in every preschool.
Ive really sincerely seen the field change and mutate before my eyes.. and not one of the popular things have ever had any basis in science. It was up to us in colleges getting laughed at by others for wasting our time that researched this junk with a clean and clear eye. And even then we were not equipped to explain the unexplainable. My opinion is that using these goofballs and even books ( particularly the ones written since some moron decided that an EMF meter was the end all of investigative tools) on tv as an indication of what one may experience in a paranormal event is pretty stupid. Plus, ANYONE that claims they are an expert in this field or knows for 100% fact that an event is of paranormal ( meaning ghosts demons and etc.. the word PARANORMAL has taken on a totally differnt meaning in the last 20 yrs) origin.. theyre liars or have deluded themselves while deluding others. I have experienced over the years reported cases of paranormal activity seem to conform to the thoughts that are put into books, movies and TV at the time. Like I said back in the 80s we had satanic panic, 90s it was angels and new age stuff.. you see where Im going here hopefully.

I lurk on this board as I do on many others. I see many people claim to be paranormal investigators, have answers, or etc. I hope that everyone keeps in mind that ther eis NO definitive proof of any of this.. and Im a believer as well. Ive seen some convincing stuff over the decades, stuff that has made me reassess my life and beliefs ... but I can NOT say that I have definitive proof. Its kind of like religion.. yoru faith in it is what dictates if you are to believe it or not.. because there is no hard and fast truth/evidence/proof in this. There NEVER has been. I hope one day we can develop new technologies to deal with this issue since it is so close to the human spirit and consciousness we deal with daily.. but I dont expect it in my lifetime unfortunately.

Saying that, please people who are giving advise.. remember that sometimes harm comes even when there are the best intentions. Ive seen it happen.. and once you damage someone or plant an incorrect seed not only can you not take it back, but you are ultimately responsible for it and what it becomes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't know of the OP is going to come back since she hasn't responded in a while, but the fact that these "attacks" are sexual in nature concerns me. You could have been raped as a child and these are flashbacks of it or possibly youre being raped when these "attacks" happen and you're convincing yourself that its a demon or whatever you think it is. Please take care of this situation soon. I doubt it's an evil spirit. I am much more inclined to believe its an evil person.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hi there, and welcome, thanks for mentiioning the auto-immune stuff, like I said in a previous post relating to exzema, these lesions sound very similar (although my auto-immune ana test was inconclusive - the exzema is confirmed has been for over 35 yrs!) But, having researched it the morgellans is a paranoia to far in my opinion, probably demons too, but meh, what do I know...

But I agree with all of your other points, I too have seen and experienced things that cannot be rationally explained, but neither do I automatically leap to a paranormal explanation...and I do agree that as no one has any definitive proof of this alleged, yet potentially harmful realm, caution should always be exercised.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by Advantage

Hi there, and welcome, thanks for mentiioning the auto-immune stuff, like I said in a previous post relating to exzema, these lesions sound very similar (although my auto-immune ana test was inconclusive - the exzema is confirmed has been for over 35 yrs!) But, having researched it the morgellans is a paranoia to far in my opinion, probably demons too, but meh, what do I know...

But I agree with all of your other points, I too have seen and experienced things that cannot be rationally explained, but neither do I automatically leap to a paranormal explanation...and I do agree that as no one has any definitive proof of this alleged, yet potentially harmful realm, caution should always be exercised.

Oh I definitely agree.. caution is pretty darned important and lacking a lot recently! LOL! Objective research is almost nonexistent as well.

I have a hell of a lot to say on this subject.. but I digress.. LOL!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join