It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader. Check this out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hello ATS,
Been reading for awhile but, decided to make an account for lack of more useful information being presented. Their is a lot great information posted here along with great deal of rubbish. I'm not even 20 years old yet but, I am an enlightened intellectual youth. I grew up always wondering why I disliked banks, public schooling, politicians, Jay z, Kanye west, and other mainstream artists. Then in my sophomore year of high school I came across John Lear who really opened my eyes. I lied in bed and listened to his 12 part series "The truth about UFO's" on coast to coast. I felt shocked but, had a feeling that he was on to something. So I started researching his topics and found ATS! Ever Since then This has been my daily news outlet, while I take everything with a grain of salt of course, nothing is for sure. i did not graduate high school but, I still felt/feel I was smarter than the rest. I don't mean to Gloat but, I understand things more clearly than most others. I've always felt more like an adult even in middle school and even had this "nack" for being able to detect lies. I can just see it in people eyes but, growing up with liars all around me things became much more clear. Have always been interested in psychology and metaphysics but, never could stand to be in school. I'm not the nerdy type, actually much more the opposite. Also I'm very good a persuading peoples opinions besides the few that wont budge, so that has always helped my case of not sounding crazy(HeHe). One last thing I would like to add is "420" really helps loosen the mind and makes thoughts run smoothly. I believe marijuana is plant potential of "Healing all Nations" so to speak. I got a few great videos on my you tube account if anyone would like to take a look. I'm not necessarily a "pot advocate" but, I think people should keep an open mind to the possibilities out there. Well thanks for taking your time to read my post hope you enjoyed it. (Please excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes as I typed this up fairly quick)

Here is something to make your time here worth while. Not sure exactly what to make of it but I kind of agree. While this man makes me very skeptical. Senator Rockefeller makes a statement about removing Fox, MSNBC, and cutting down the number of channels.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-11-2010 by SSDDay because: Not sure how to embed video. So I provided link instead.

More worthwhile information enjoy. (Take it with a grain a salt but, he appears to be part genuine to me. also think he suffers PTSD you will see)
I have this video where a "Aaron McCollum" who claims to have been involved with "black ops" type missions. He is coming forward with this information because he feels he needs to come to amends with what he did. Now he doesn't force any opinions on you, he states what is fact, second hand information, or just speculation. He encourages all to do their own research do not take his word, that it self gives him a nice chunk of credibility. Now he stated there would be false flag attacks involved entirely with Yemen and there would be a "New war on Yemen". Now what is happening? exactly what he said(about 6-7 months later. Impressive.). Also he explained how the Somali pirates would be involved in this. Let make this clear. he made these statements January 9, 2010. His prediction did come through, now what is happening? TSA is going down your pants! he made some very bold statements along with some more "quaky" ones but, dont let those discourage you. I encourage everyone to take a look. He will be release a more extensive/formal interview soon I hope. Here is the link enjoy.
LINK:
www.youtube.com...

Information about the false flag operations I believe he was talking about.
news.bbc.co.uk...

www.csmonitor.com...
edit on 19-11-2010 by SSDDay because: Adding more entertainment for my readers.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Sorry, But wasnt John Lear a hoax? or am i thinking of somebody else..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

While as he might be, I don't subject my self to his opinions. I form my own, as he only opened my eyes so to speak. Even if he was a hoax his stories were still very intriguing. I also enjoyed him speaking with Bob Lazar, I hope he is not a hoax ; )

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Side note: how do you upload a profile picture? Have some interesting art I would like add.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
reply to post by shiman

I also enjoyed him speaking with Bob Lazar, I hope he is not a hoax ; )

Sorry young friend, Bob Lazar also....DEBUNKED. don't kill the messenger..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Think I could get a link on that? Not that I don't trust you but, I'd like to take a look. Darn haha. What were they hoaxing for? money or attention? (probably both) Bastards. Oh well

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

This should be a good start:

www.stantonfriedman.com... - "Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no resumes, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College — also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him."

Try this ATS one - www.abovetopsecret.com... - it's been hashed a lot. Bob's stories are fantastic and he's quite good at speaking and he even looks like a dorky physicist so-to-speak, BUT he hasn't got anything/anyone to coo-berate his story, not even his college transcripts or work history...come one. Now, this doesn't mean that aliens etc.. don't exist, it just means we must be sure of our sources. Take care and welcome to the site.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Much appreciated. On the other hand sure seems to prove it! Or is that what they want you to think? haha

top topics

join