It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Answer to Kennedy Assination Tonight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I have no connections to Jackie's family (that I know of), and none to John's. Unless he got my great-Aunt pregnant, which I suppose is possible.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by stirling

Yeah, I wonder what the USA would have been today if JFK was able to carry out his term in office.
Is his death the start of the major corruption seen in the government of The US today?

Why was he bumped?
Was it his proposed executive order '11100' to abolish the Federal reserve?
Was he too honest to be a politician in charge, in the eyes of greedy and power hungry vermin human filth?

Do gooders get killed,

The evil in this world is not Satan, people fill that role rather well.

Will any of these confessions result in powerful people being put away?
Not a chance!
They are beyond the law.

Im pretty sure a lot of would agree he rocked a lot of boats. You mention the order 11100. You mention "Good Guys",, I think 911 was the day a big announcement was going to take place as well. Something about Billions missing? Many good guys died that day too. Yes I do think "Dogooders" and innocents get killed.

They are beyond the law... Maybe, but, we All know, nothing last forever. That's why I have to wonder, if he does actually have some kind of "New" info, could it bring about another type of tipping point? Even most channels think the world will be shocked by truths and bible believers as well. Could it really be one little piece of info, that falls on a random show, that may go viral, that rocks the world or adds to the wobble of thought?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

I have no connections to Jackie's family (that I know of), and none to John's. Unless he got my great-Aunt pregnant, which I suppose is possible.

Lol Aeons, you certainly have a knack for changing my tracks! Now I will ponder a different path. I wonder if anyone else is? You are becoming a enigma here for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here’s a sack of absolutely fantastic information for those who want to take the time to listen.

Go to this here and then scroll way down on the left and click on: Evidence of Revision.

Watch all the parts.

You'll never see the assassination of President Kennedy, or the world for that matter, the same again.

peace

edit on 19-11-2010 by silo13 because: fix link

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They were all not the people in the lime light. At best you might have heard of Kennedy's lawyers, who I am related to.

We're literally nobody. Most of this line self-destructed, even though I'm a "direct" descendant of the person who ties it all together and whose records have been expunged from three governments, and the Vatican shut down their planned sharing of genealogical records right after we contacted them. Globally.

The people in positions of note in the US now have linked themselves with a different family - which may be truly family, but further back then they are claiming. The other ones changed their last name to the mother's maiden name two generations ago - and their father, my gr-uncle, was one serious bad-ass.

The UK connection is not relevant - other than when the-problem-that-couldn't-be-fixed went and married into THAT family and someone realized what they were I bet several of them just about pulled their hair out. It is relevant only in that they would have the connections to purge documents in many places, and they would.

edit on 2010/11/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/11/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Here’s a sack of absolutely fantastic information for those who want to take the time to listen.

Go to this here and then scroll way down on the left and click on: Evidence of Revision.

Watch all the parts.

You'll never see the assassination of President Kennedy, or the world for that matter, the same again.

peace

edit on 19-11-2010 by silo13 because: fix link

Thanks Silo, starting to watch it now.. might take awhile but I appreciate this post from what I can see so far

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Leonardo Dicaprio to play as a FBI Agent in the movie called Legacy Of Secrecy, about JFK's assassination.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I dont know if its relevant or not but the history chanel is showing the jfk assasination tonight and then tomorrow there will be four hours of analysis and theory. I know its the anniversary of his death so hard to say that it might be disinfo to jv claims or just trying to reinforce the os.

I know I am not from the states but even i feel he was a great loss as a world leaderand that the usa is a lot worse of from the events that took place.

Sorry if im a bit uneligable its very early and im on the bus with my dog!

Peace and thanks for the interesting thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join