It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Answer to Kennedy Assination Tonight?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
With all the talk of the tipping points, I can't help but wonder if tonight might lend a helping hand.

I have pretty much been of the thought that it probably wouldn't be something we actually see, because so many things do go on behind closed doors that we never know of it until later.

One the other hand this has been a very active month with unusual things. Lots of sightings, controversy over Missiles, or planes, and oddly enough the thing that really seemed to get people off their butts, the TSA issue.

Now the thing I wonder about is the Jessie Ventura show tonight about the assassination of President Kennedy and who did it. Something many of us have wanted to know the answer to for a long long time.

He has stated on some interviews that certain shady characters have been trying to slow him down or actually stop him from this presentation. What is it he knows? He has all ready put some pretty serious stuff out there without to much problem. Why would this be any different?

Will he actually have "The Answer?" Will it be just another show that leads to more questions? Where will this smoking gun point?

Im sure many will probably poopoo this and discount it, but what If he does come up with a solid point of proof?
Something tells me it isnt going to be all about Oswald for some reason. Though Im sure it will probably point to all dead people that can't dispute it or deny it.

Even if that Is the case, all the roads have to lead back to somewhere, so what then? I guess we can only speculate until we see the actual show to know where this may lead. If it leads back to our government involvement can our country handle that truth right now? Would it be the proverbial "Last Straw?"

I myself am looking forward to it. I wanted to start this thread so we can speculate early, then I guess tear it apart afterward or muse about it. I think it will be pretty interesting to say the least.

I forgot to add the show is on TruTV tonight at 10pm est
Jessie Ventura Show
edit on 19-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just thought I would add this small interview as it has some interesting points to think about. A little pregame warm up I guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I doubt you'll ever get the real story. Many of the documents are probably "misplaced." If they aren't, they've been "replaced" with something less problematic.

This isn't really a guess. I happen to know that related documents which would be....interesting....are just "gone" from where they should be.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I doubt you'll ever get the real story. Many of the documents are probably "misplaced." If they aren't, they've been "replaced" with something less problematic.

This isn't really a guess. I happen to know that related documents which would be....interesting....are just "gone" from where they should be.

Im guessing you can't elaborate on that for personal reasons though I would sure love to hear more on that. What is it you do think he may have come up with if you were to guess?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I was just listening the JV on AJ
yup they got the goods man
check it out.

the search term for today was "JFK death bed confession"
E howard hunt who is on film dressed as a bum at dealy plaza led the hit team and confessed to it...
that's old news
I won't spoil what else they have for you to night

PS
JV said if he has to fly public again to do more shows he won't go through the indignities of the TSA and the show will be gone.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
While the specifics of the investigation regarding the assasination of JFK have remained "classified" to the American public, is it not common knowledge at this point in time in American culture that the CIA was responsible?

In any case, I seriously doubt any formal government acknowledgement of the actual conspiracy will ever take place in the foreseeable future...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I don't have proof. I just have a whole lot of # that adds up to something that is rather unpleasant.

And a number of relatives in the USA who seem to be in positions to protect their backsides now, and other ones in the UK who would have even more reasons to protect their backsides from being linked to this through an inconvenient birth who happens to be my grandmother.

Whichever story he comes up with, it is still likely only part of the story. A very very small bit of the story.

Actually - several "competing" theories don't actually appear to be wrong. They aren't actually mutually exclusive. They are merely indicative of multiple angles of the truth. The link between two or three of those theories are family members of mine.

edit on 2010/11/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I don't have proof. I just have a whole lot of # that adds up to something that is rather unpleasant.

And a number of relatives in the USA who seem to be in positions to protect their backsides now, and other ones in the UK who would have even more reasons to protect their backsides from being linked to this through an inconvenient birth who happens to be my grandmother.

Whichever story he comes up with, it is still likely only part of the story. A very very small bit of the story.

Actually - several "competing" theories don't actually appear to be wrong. They aren't actually mutually exclusive. They are merely indicative of multiple angles of the truth. The link between two or three of those theories are family members of mine.

edit on 2010/11/19 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

Well, aren't you the intriguing one! I mean that in a good way just for the record... You have my wheels spinning a bit now. I feel like there is another mystery wrapped in this thread now.lol This one might actually be better.
Thanks for taking the time to post that

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
S&F

Thanks for bringing this up! A topic that has long interested me.

I just watched the interview you posted with Mr. Ventura and I can't help but like the guy. Based on his interview, though, I don't think he's just going to pinpoint LH Oswald. Ventura thinks there was a team of three involved in the shooting.

I think it was the NWO using the CIA and the mob to help organize and carry out the hit....

Look forward to the show tonight.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hmmmm...

Not that we're all totally intrigued...

But seriously, if you know something, have you ever considered coming forward with it? I mean, this isn't a little thing.

If the world is going to evolve, people like you need to courageously step up to the plate to bring forth the truth.
So many pieces of the truth are shrouded in shadows---and a lot of those shadows could be illuminated if people were willing to speak up.

I know that's easier said than done.

But something to think about.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ive been thinking about our new mystery here and the only thing that pops into my head right off the bat of someone that more or less had her feet tied to two different countries in a odd way would be Jackie. She has a few grandchildren... My reference to other country would be the Onassis (sp) name. Gosh do we have a forgotten Kennedy in our mist?!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Slight SPOILER ALERT as most people don't seem to be aware this exists until now:

This has been around a while as far as I believe (although I might be wrong) so it's already on the internet for anyone interested....

(Btw, this link in particular doesn't say exactly who killed him but it just expains who he claims is involved and I felt it was interesting enough to warrant being posted.
)

According to Hunt's confession, which was taken by his son, St. John ("Saint") Hunt, over the course of many personal and carefully planned father-son meetings, the following individuals were among the key participants:

Lyndon B. Johnson: LBJ, whose own career was assisted by JFK nemesis J. Edgar Hoover (FBI), gave the orders to a CIA-led hit team, and helped guide the Warren Commission/lone gunman cover-up.

Cord Meyer: CIA agent, architect of the Operation Mockingbird disinformation apparatus, and husband of Mary Meyer (who had an affair with JFK).

David Atlee Philips: CIA and Bay of Pigs veteran. Recruited William Harvey (CIA) and Cuban exile militant Antonio Veciana.

William Harvey: CIA and Bay of Pigs veteran. Connected to Mafia figures Santos Trafficante and Sam Giancana.

Antonio Veciana: Cuban exile, founder of CIA-backed Alpha 66.

Frank Sturgis: CIA operative, mercenary, Bay of Pigs veteran, and later Watergate figure.

David Morales: CIA hit man, Bay of Pigs veteran. Morales was also a figure involved with the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy.

Lucien Sarti: Corsican assassin and drug trafficker, possible "French gunman," Grassy Knoll (second) shooter.

Would Hunt continue to tell lies on his deathbed? Perhaps. Would Hunt tell a final tall story or two, to protect himself, or perhaps deal one final slap in the face to the US government (which made him a fall guy for Watergate)? Yes. Would Hunt hide the involvement of certain individuals to whom he remained loyal, including people who are still alive? Certainly. Anything from an operative like Hunt can only be accepted with caution and healthy skepticism.

Nevertheless, Hunt's scenario has the ring of truth.

Each of the named names are well-known CIA and CIA-linked players exposed by many researchers and historians who have detailed the enduring connection from the Bay of Pigs and the Dallas hit to Watergate and Iran-Contra.
(Source)

Most of this fits into my own theory on who really killed JFK so I'm taking it with a slight pinch of salt still
..but interesting nonetheless.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is the deathbed confession clip with audio of the actual confession.

www.trutv.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Son't click the link if you are looking to watch the show in its entirety...This link gives a 2:55 minute clip of the interview with Howard's son

SPOILER ALERT LINK
edit on 19-11-2010 by chrismarco because: spelling correction

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Those are all valid points that Im sure any person digging into this subject would have come across. That being said, if Jesse wants to present something we don't know, wouldn't he have to go in a different direction?

Say that he uses that as one of the key points. The interviews I mean. Now we have a road that leads where? Will he perhaps follow That road? Well he end up in a different place than those whom have studied this for years on end? Will he have stumbled across that One crucial piece that has been hidden, like maybe someones grandma (lol had to throw that in there) to the Whole picture?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Claudia Alta "Lady Bird" Taylor Johnson basicly said that it was her husband in an interview in 2005-06 just before her death in 07. And there have been many others that finally gave up the same info. Her interview was posted in a thread here on ATS as well, it was almost 2 hours long.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just as it is impossible that the planes brought down the buildings...it is also impossible for Osawld to have killed the pres, alone and unassisted.
If JV can bring some more out into the open, great, but i dont expect the case to be solved ever......
Like Jesse himself says...there have never been any trials......
Oswalds murder makes him a patsy.
The investigation of Jack Ruby, would be the one to point to the killers or their handlers.
It is my opinion that the assassination of JFK was in fact a coup de etat and we have not had an honest goverment since that time in America.
Get rid of those Voting machines!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
These are great responses folks. Thank you for them. Im trying to decide if I want to watch the spoilers! I still have to think though, even if I do, what is it that's NEW that Jessie can bring to the table. Or is he just trying to wake up the rest of the sheeple that don't look into these things and only watch something like TruTV?

Are we really going to be left in the same circle we've been running all this time?

I would guess if he has all ready had problems trying to air this, then he was on to something, somehow some way. The fact that it IS airing makes me think we might be stuck with all the clues without a direct finger point. I don't know, time will tell I suppose. Just a little over 6 hours to find out.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yeah, I wonder what the USA would have been today if JFK was able to carry out his term in office.
Is his death the start of the major corruption seen in the government of The US today?

Why was he bumped?
Was it his proposed executive order '11100' to abolish the Federal reserve?
Was he too honest to be a politician in charge, in the eyes of greedy and power hungry vermin human filth?

Do gooders get killed,

The evil in this world is not Satan, people fill that role rather well.

Will any of these confessions result in powerful people being put away?
Not a chance!
They are beyond the law.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

What truth? This whole things is so steeped in #, truth doesn't stick to it.

Seriously, people are still looking at this because of the whole Wow-He-Was-So-Awesome Camelot thing.

The guy got his position because he was the son of one of the biggest mobsters on the planet - a truly nasty individual. That's not something that isn't known. It just doesn't matter to people. Truth doesn't mean #.

If you really thought about who his father was and how he got to that position, would you really care this much?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join