It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Staff Exposed Woman's Breasts, Laughed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

I counted several people passing through the screening that I would consider much more likely candidates for having something dangerous on them.

I think the solution is to turn the camera on them. Video everything the TSA does at their checkpoints and save it for review. I sure wish this had audio.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by zorgon
Exhuberant1 pmed me this anonymous quote he found

sorta reactionary

Thats the ticket, do as they do, not as we want..

Orsum concept !!

edit on 19/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

That's some serious reaction to the workers. How about the people that cooked up this plan?
edit on 19-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL that's all that can be said

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My daughter in her 20's and quite beautiful..was traveling to a race with her running team, her husband was with her and their 7mo old or so son.
My daughter was singled out, they had her husband take the baby and they took her out and did a complete body search. I find this so strange as she was a white, young mother with an american running team flying from one city in the US to another in the US.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
That's some serious reaction to the workers. How about the people that cooked up this plan?

Three month vacation at Gitmo

It's about time America wakes up and stops crap like this. Police taserings for no reason, TSA acting like goons.. its all over the internet... remember Officer Bubbles who wanted to sue Youtubers for laughing at his stupidity?

When are we going to step up and stop this BS? It won't be long before we won't be able to, despite the record ever gun sales as people are stock piling arms.

And now they are training the police and the military to handle citizens in times of 'unrest'

A U.S. Army War College report warns an economic crisis in the United States could lead to massive civil unrest and the need to call on the military to restore order.

Retired Army Lt. Col. Nathan Freir wrote the report "Known Unknowns: Unconventional Strategic Shocks in Defense Strategy Development," which the Army think tank in Carlisle, Pa., recently released.

"Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities ... to defend basic domestic order and human security," the report said, in case of "unforeseen economic collapse," "pervasive public health emergencies," and "catastrophic natural and human disasters," among other possible crises.

Just google "police training in case of civil unrest" and see what the PLAN is...

Lost your job, you house? Well better keep quiet because YOU are the 'enemy' The military won't turn on the people? Uh huh... right... you are now an "Urban Terrorist" and you let them make the laws to use against you without protest... because of 'alleged' terrorists.

Well we can now see exactly who these 'terrorists' are that TSA is harassing...

'They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

Germany once had "Homeland Security" We called it the SS (Schutzstaffel basically "Protection Squadron")

edit on 19-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

...a Phoenix PD comes to calm me down. I explain to him that there is no reason I should be treated this way and I have every right to be upset. He then says "they" (aka TSA) saw me coming, have it out for me (from my complaint against TSA the week before when they didn't know the breast milk rules then either)

I posted this story a page back. It's obvious these agents knew this woman, and used their position to intimidate, harass and interfere with her rights as a citizen of the USA. Seriously, who threatens a breast feeding mother with X-raying/radiating their baby's food? That is beyond cruelty. Funny how it's okay to profile a person if they piss off a TSA employee huh? They threatened, intimidated and harassed this breast-feeding working woman. They will get away with it too.

I will never fly again. Not under these conditions. How reprehensible is it that a shoe bomb and a pantie bomber has cost our freedom to travel the world? Two terrorists in ten years means we have to be naked or fondled by untrained, petty assholes? No way am I going to participate in this crap other than to start snail mail, e-mail and pitch a legal dang fit until they stop this crap.

Slippery slope my friends. What are they going to take next? [/rant]
edit on 20-11-2010 by SunshineLaws because: quote html was wrong. pfft. my bad

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Time to take charge - don't fly.

I will never fly internationally again - forget it.

I will not inflict my body on the people watching (actually, it is quite a nice body) so I will not allow the people watching to even see my body haha.

Seriously, it has become a real bind to travel internationally.

Especially with all these Rolls Royce engines crapping out.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5
reply to post by loveguy

Who the He11 knows what a potential terrorist looks like? I sure don't.

Peace.

Good question.

I suppose children do in the eyes of TSA, single mothers, and young teen-aged ladies. I don't recall reading many reports of any males being sexually assaulted...

Peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Being a straight forward individual of the free world I will just point out that the TSA treats people with little to no respect and the airline company (which is a dying business) treats their "customers" as though they have no rights. And yet again America is going to take it bent over and do nothing about it. I mean really if we did carry out a no fly day and we actually made the airlines work for our dollar like they used too. We wouldn't have this issue.

Though the Patriot Act did take away most of our rights especially at the airports and police don't even need a search warrant anymore to search your belongings they can just say your a suspected terrorist and do whatever they want! Its BS!

hmm sorry started to rant a little but really when will we as Americans do something about our government?
No need to answer that because there's nothing we can do its too late for that.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazrmau5
No need to answer that because there's nothing we can do its too late for that.

No its NOT too late YET

The no fly day would actually work, but what to do to wake up the people? Cattle prods come to mind

Wanna sock it to the oil companies? Well Americans won't do without there cars even for a day... so what to do?

NO PROBLEM... all you have to do is get everyone to boycott Exxon for one week... buy your gas anywhere else after your sure its not owned by Exxon.. Shell Oil would work... they are a Dutch company anyway...

So what you think would happen if Exxon had no sales for a week? And you would not feel the pinch of doing without your car for a day...

Peaceful message no activism required... just stop buying Exxon

OH why am I picking on Exxon?

Well they are building pipelines in China to tap Tibetan oil; They reported record ever quarter profits the first year of the Iraqi conflict while we willing took it up the as... at the pumps 'because of the war'

So sock it to them
See If Bush and his Oil thugs like THAT
edit on 20-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Want to know how to stop this harassment? It will take bravery, and it will not be violent. It might cost a "few pennies"...and it hasn't been tried yet, but just might work at getting them off the citizens backs.

One has a tee shirt printed up. Or maybe a baseball cap. The logo should read:

TSA abused? Let us know how you enjoyed it. Call: real phone #

This would be kind of like the bumper stickers you see on the backs of trucks and vans that say "How is my driving?"

Last I checked, tee shirts were not outlawed yet. What is written on them is not offensive but the truth.

The bravery will come in when you have to stand up to the TSA as they pull you aside because they don't like what your shirt says. Is anyone willing to do this? Are your liberties worth the fight?

~holly

BTW...If I had the money, I'd buy a lot of them, in several sizes including childrens, and hand them out free while moving through the airport to those that would be willing to wear them. The more out there the more that will get through.

edit on 20-11-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: just because.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
What was wrong with her breasts, that made them laugh?

Would everyone be so mad if they knew she had clown makeup on her breasts and a big red nose covering her nipples?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Damned right. They are gonna be pretty unhappy when they get to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws

...a Phoenix PD comes to calm me down. I explain to him that there is no reason I should be treated this way and I have every right to be upset. He then says "they" (aka TSA) saw me coming, have it out for me (from my complaint against TSA the week before when they didn't know the breast milk rules then either)

I posted this story a page back. It's obvious these agents knew this woman, and used their position to intimidate, harass and interfere with her rights as a citizen of the USA. Seriously, who threatens a breast feeding mother with X-raying/radiating their baby's food? That is beyond cruelty. Funny how it's okay to profile a person if they piss off a TSA employee huh? They threatened, intimidated and harassed this breast-feeding working woman. They will get away with it too.

I will never fly again. Not under these conditions. How reprehensible is it that a shoe bomb and a pantie bomber has cost our freedom to travel the world? Two terrorists in ten years means we have to be naked or fondled by untrained, petty assholes? No way am I going to participate in this crap other than to start snail mail, e-mail and pitch a legal dang fit until they stop this crap.

Slippery slope my friends. What are they going to take next? [/rant]
edit on 20-11-2010 by SunshineLaws because: quote html was wrong. pfft. my bad

You nailed it. Second line: Amen my friend!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What I can't understand is that as a nation, you could make every single TSA agent unemployed tomorrow and every airline go bust tomorrow if you just did not fly again until this attack on each and everyone of you stopped.

Why don't you stand together and all you have to do is say NO!

They would ALL lost their jobs and you would be free of them all in a couple of days / weeks of unity.

United we stand!

It starts with a single person, the same way as a Mexican wave.

Our family does NOT fly and we have encouraged the rest of our extended family and friends also not to fly. They are encouraging their friends to not fly and eventually it will spread and only the fools and half wits will fly.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Your t shirt idea sounds like a sure fire way to get yourself on some sort of list.

But I say fear not. You have to take a stand sometime and as long as you know you are nothing but an ordinary citizen who is fed up, then damn the list!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
kind of like how the TSA's biggest mouthpiece (janet napolitano) came out and said that the hopkins university claims the machines are safe.

...and for those of you who still cherish honesty:

DHS claim to safety

DHS's own source claiming otherwise

Since when have x-rays become 'safe'? You go to any hospital and they give you lead shielding so you don't get over exposure, especially to your private parts to stop sterility...

So how about a frequent flyer that makes several business flights a week? Has anyone even considered the accumulated dosage of x-rays?

And they x-ray your head as well? And no one is concerned about all this radiation that for decades the medical profession has been taken pains to avoid over exposing people and staff?

I see people saying that the terrorists now rule.. NO it is our FEAR of POTENTIAL terrorists that has done this.

When did America become a nation of WUSSIES?

Okay so I looked... and here it is in TSA's own report

www.tsa.gov...

So how do they determine if a frequent flyer has reached the maximum annual doasge to maintain safety?

At this rate we won't need to worry about the terrorists bombs... because in the interest of safety everyone gets NUKED

No one concerned about this?

edit on 21-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well I guess I am NOT the only one concerned

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Originally posted by Alxandro
Of course we can all decide not to fly and the airline industry will be quick to apply pressure on TSA to ditch the cavity search routine.

Or quick to go speak to the government about a bailout with taxpayers money.

Yep. you are exactly right, I had forgotten about that point.
They charge for everything, yet they've ditched the peanuts and meals.
They charge for check in luggage and soon they'll charge for carry ons.
The meals suck, the service sucks and they no longer accept cash.
They charge for any flight schedule changes and trying to get a refund for the full amount is next to impossible.
They've learned every way possible to milk the customer yet at the first sign of financial trouble they began asking for a bailout.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join