It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Staff Exposed Woman's Breasts, Laughed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Of course we can all decide not to fly and the airline industry will be quick to apply pressure on TSA to ditch the cavity search routine.

Or quick to go speak to the government about a bailout with taxpayers money.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Umm nah.. the woman has to exist. Who is she? Where did this occur.. What date... It's nothing but hearsay.

Go on and on about the TSA, we believe you..

But provide god damned facts, and not anecdotes thanks.

Or it's all this :

Hey I just walked thru a macdonalds and ronald came out and fondled my big mac.

I am outraged!!!!!

*starts rampage against ronald macdonald pervert clowns at all stores, because, why I said so of choarsue!*

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
There's a slightly longer article from the local Amarillo news here that would seem to confirm the story

Ahh Thank you Dave!! That does atleast give names to which we can ascertain validity - which is what the original article lacked.

How this could happen in 2008 and only be reported now is amazing, a sure sign of something being wrong in the system.

Thanks for that link, I did a search my self, but fleetingly it was all referring to the same as the OP.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Look how they dig up an issue from 2008 and write an article in 2010 so people can erroneously correlate the old issue with current events.

Funny stuff.
edit on 19-11-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

That's as I alluded to in my first reply, but even still if it does highlight a problem, it can only be a good thing.

I'm still wary of the facts, but at least the incident does appear to have happened.

No doubt however, the intent was not to fix the problem, but to exasperate it in the public already throbbing at the cranium for anything tsa related...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Exhuberant1 pmed me this anonymous quote he found

sorta reactionary

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Exhuberant1 pmed me this anonymous quote he found

sorta reactionary

Thats the ticket, do as they do, not as we want..

Orsum concept !!

edit on 19/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

How this could happen in 2008 and only be reported now is amazing, a sure sign of something being wrong in the system.

I noticed that too, I reasoned a guess that the girl has been waiting all this time for a reply from her original complaint? And hearing similar stories of sexual assault recently. Better nip this in the bud...

Another thought I had was that she was (assaulted) in more ways than one, and didn't want anymore to do with it...

I'm wondering now; are these people that are all getting singled out sharing a certain physical trait, like they are the beautiful ones amongst us? See the pattern? I bet not one of 'em even looks vaguely like a potential "terrorist." Get a group of thugs, I mean TSA agents to view a single person? Make sure to single out the "hot" ones???

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Who the He11 knows what a potential terrorist looks like? I sure don't.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spav5

This one might qualify

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by spav5

This one might qualify

Is that Bill Meier in a costume??

Nahh cant be, it looks real !!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

jpaysguitar, you are right, the body scanners are not the beginning, it's just another ploy in the name of "Homeland Security" and if people do not start protesting with their money (only thing TPTB understands) and refuse to fly or go through the body scanners and love pats, things will not only continue but get worse.

It's all done by a matter of degrees. "They" keep chipping away at our freedom and privacy little by little, all the while, claiming it's for our safety and protection.

If people keep complying to these inane breaches of privacy you all are going to find yourselves being treated like cattle at the slaughter house.

Again, the only way to counter act this is if enough people refused to fly, refused the pat downs, and write to their representatives in Washington.

Sit back in apathy on this one folks and you and your children are going to regret it.

I am amazed at how easily the average person can be manipulated and will go along with the loss of their basic right of privacy. When will the common man unit and stand up for his/her rights? Or, has the water, air and digital signals made most of us into mindless & docile sheep?

I'm not going to fly period.

But, if you're in line and the person four people up from you starts to protest, join in, don't look down at the floor or remain quiet, join in - incite others around you to join in..................

IT IS ONLY IN NUMBERS protesting together, uniting as a large enough group that is going to stop this madness.

Nothing else is going to work.

No on the fence on this one, you either go along with this and by your silence in affect makes a statement that says, "Go ahead take more of my freedoms away, I will comply" or you rebel and say enough is enough.

No on the fence, it is time we all draw our line.

I've lived a long time and can see the last four decades clearly, they are pulling this by fear mongering and each decade that goes by the noose is being tightened.

Each of you reading this, particularly the ones that travel have a choice, you quietly comply (and condon) or you rebel and speak out against this.

I've stated this before, on a psychological level, allowing your children to see you comply with this will set a precedence and they will follow your lead.

Do you all really want the body scanners and cameras on every street corner accepted as "normal"?

Can't the rest of you see we are now truly living on a prison planet?

The last veneer of dignity and privacy is being stripped from you and your children and most people are just going along with it.

As this is a conspiracy site, I really do wonder if it is the floride in the water, the chemtrails we breathe and the additives in our food that have made us all as a species more easily controlled?

If everyone, EVERYONE, refused to fly for just one week and stated openly it was because of this latest atrosity, the scanners would be yanked so fast your head would spin.

Money does talk.
edit on 19-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Let 'em try it with my girlfriend. I will be in jail and several TSA employees will be hospitalized.

Safety is NOT worth our freedoms!

It wasn't worth it when I joined the armed services (Navy) and it's still not worth it now.

WTH good is safety if you are a friggin slave?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
What was wrong with her breasts, that made them laugh?

Probably nothing. They probably singled her out because she was pretty and had a large chest.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Giving up any rights is a slippery slope ready for all forms of abuse. Read this woman's story:

I am the brunette in black getting my items ready for screening (you will see me about 45 seconds into the video). I travel every week and bring home breast milk with me through Phoenix Sky Harbor. TSA rules allow for alternate screening (no xray) for breast milk and I almost never had a problem...until the week before this screening. I was held for 30 minutes that week while the TSA manager called to find out the rules. I was told to "pump and dump," asked why the milk wasn't clear, and asked where my baby was if it was really milk (uh traveling, working mom pumping doesn't usually have the baby with her). After begging him to figure it out, they finally let me through. I called and complained to TSA and was instructed to travel with the TSA breast milk rules printed out and present them whenever there is a problem. As my items come through security this time, I notice immediately that I was dealing with the same people from the week before. The woman tells me right away that my milk might have to go through xray, and then I tell her I printed the rules. I go to grab the rules on top of my bag and she freaks out and pushes my arm away. Another guy comes over and calls for "back up" and they put in me back in the glass cage. Standing 50 ft away are the same manager and supervisor I had dealt with the previous week. They will stall for 20 minutes before coming over to me. Meanwhile, one of the guys comes over to me and tells me "to be quiet if I know what's good for me." At the end of this portion I have been locked up for just under 10 minutes. The whole ordeal takes just under 1 hour.

In this segment, I have already been in the glass cage for about 8 minutes. My patience wears thin and I start crying. It is hard to see on this video, but real tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face. About 10 minutes into all this, a Phoenix PD comes to calm me down. I explain to him that there is no reason I should be treated this way and I have every right to be upset. He then says "they" (aka TSA) saw me coming, have it out for me (from my complaint against TSA the week before when they didn't know the breast milk rules then either), and I should travel out of a different gate in future weeks. He said TSA wants me to play along with their horse and pony show and if I don't then TSA can have the Phoenix PD arrest me! Well, I wanted to get home to my baby and my flight was 30 minutes from departure so I 'played along.' Three Phoenix PD watched in the background...I could tell they all knew this was a waste of their time but I was happy to have them standing by in case TSA continued to act out of line. One police office actually came up to me later during my second screening asking if I was okay and if he could let anyone in my party know I was going to be late. A class act compared to the TSA actions.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Giving up any rights is a slippery slope ready for all forms of abuse. Read this woman's story:

I am the brunette in black getting my items ready for screening (you will see me about 45 seconds into the video). I travel every week and bring home breast milk with me through Phoenix Sky Harbor. TSA rules allow for alternate screening (no xray) for breast milk and I almost never had a problem...until the week before this screening. I was held for 30 minutes that week while the TSA manager called to find out the rules. I was told to "pump and dump," asked why the milk wasn't clear, and asked where my baby was if it was really milk (uh traveling, working mom pumping doesn't usually have the baby with her). After begging him to figure it out, they finally let me through. I called and complained to TSA and was instructed to travel with the TSA breast milk rules printed out and present them whenever there is a problem. As my items come through security this time, I notice immediately that I was dealing with the same people from the week before. The woman tells me right away that my milk might have to go through xray, and then I tell her I printed the rules. I go to grab the rules on top of my bag and she freaks out and pushes my arm away. Another guy comes over and calls for "back up" and they put in me back in the glass cage. Standing 50 ft away are the same manager and supervisor I had dealt with the previous week. They will stall for 20 minutes before coming over to me. Meanwhile, one of the guys comes over to me and tells me "to be quiet if I know what's good for me." At the end of this portion I have been locked up for just under 10 minutes. The whole ordeal takes just under 1 hour.

In this segment, I have already been in the glass cage for about 8 minutes. My patience wears thin and I start crying. It is hard to see on this video, but real tears wouldn't stop streaming down my face. About 10 minutes into all this, a Phoenix PD comes to calm me down. I explain to him that there is no reason I should be treated this way and I have every right to be upset. He then says "they" (aka TSA) saw me coming, have it out for me (from my complaint against TSA the week before when they didn't know the breast milk rules then either), and I should travel out of a different gate in future weeks. He said TSA wants me to play along with their horse and pony show and if I don't then TSA can have the Phoenix PD arrest me! Well, I wanted to get home to my baby and my flight was 30 minutes from departure so I 'played along.' Three Phoenix PD watched in the background...I could tell they all knew this was a waste of their time but I was happy to have them standing by in case TSA continued to act out of line. One police office actually came up to me later during my second screening asking if I was okay and if he could let anyone in my party know I was going to be late. A class act compared to the TSA actions.

Jesus Christ! Any idiot knows that breast milk isn't clear. My sister breast-fed, and many times I baby-sitted and fed the babies with pre-milked mothers milk when I was a kid.And no, I didn't watch the pumping.

This sh*t needs to stop. These f*ckers have a free pass to intimidate and humiliate.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I am mortified along with her and think she should sue the dirty creeps. Make an example out of them so they do not humiliate another human being.
And people - man-boobs can be the source of some hilarity. What kind of boobs could she have had that had everyone laughing? This is the biggest mystery to me.

Do we have any photos at all of the breasts in question?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Seriously...more and more, what I think is happening - is they are trying to get Americans to beg for a National ID Card.
I think they are DELIBERATELY ramping up security measures to the point where they become utterly and totally unacceptable. This way we will welcome a National ID Card to avoid the hassle and personal privacy invasion of a pat down.
People would accept a serial number tattoo'd on their buttocks if it keeps them from being humiliated, degraded, sexually handled or molested by a stranger in public.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm just listening to Jesse Ventura saying he will no longer fly public airlines.
He has metal hips so he sets the machine off every time.
He said" I am a navy seal, and an ex mayor, and an ex govenor, I don't need to prove I am a loyal american.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Good for her. I hope she takes them for several million dollars. That kind of abuse and treatment is uncalled for. The people involved should be fired. I can understand the scanners and don't have a problem with that but I do not agree with the invasive "pat downs" and the SOP guidelines the TSA follows.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

While that photoshop'd image is funny, the topic really is not. The total control being given to the TSA is about as serious as it gets.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join