It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is nibiru/planet x/nemesis?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Misterlondon

it cant be seen because its just behind uranaus.
And being a dark star its not letting out light

Honest question - did you mean that seriously or not? Could be taken two different ways, if you catch my drift.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

here it is!

It cant be a sun dog because the sun isnt in the sky yet, its not venus,mercury or mars because its too big. Its not the moon because that is in the complete opposite direction. It is not a comet or asteroid because it is perfectly spherical. debunk away..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
...debunk away..

I can't be sure, because the video is not conclusive of anything, but that first video looks to me exactly like an out-of-focus point of light, such as a bright star.

edit on 11/24/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Oh please NO!!!!!!!!

Not "VonHelton" again!!!!

Hang on, I just wrote a post about him, and that same video....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the relevant portion, omitting the responses to another ATS member in original post:

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I looked at VonHelton's crap video.....(what the H was that beverage, at 1:32??? What a buffoon!!!)

He puts up the images, dated 15 October 2010 if I read them correctly...and I see NOTHING! Nice images, from SOHO, but nothing unusual.

He belongs in the loony bin....jeez, I hope he didn't procreate....the "baby" he mentions, in the "other room" that might be "coming in"....It isn't his, is it?? (If it is, someone should call CPS).

(I didn't keep watching...but), Oh! The suspense! Did the baby come in, or not? Find out!!! Tune in next week, same batspit crazy time, same batspit crazy channel.....if nothing else, he's consistent in his delusions....

So, anyone can Google for images of Venus, crossing in front of the Sun. To see relative sizes, taking into account the diameter of Venus (very much like Earth, only slightly smaller) and its relative distance, and perspective. THEN one could imagine what sort of (imaginary) "orb" would create a silhouette (if any, as suggested by Mr. Crazylegs), and how large it would be in comparison, based on approximate distance and diameter. You could play with a lot of numbers and scenarios....might help with that science fiction novel outline, if someone is writing one.

BTW, taking a look at that V-H video....here's a comment from about three hours ago...a RATIONAL, reasonable and sane one:

Von - that object in the sky is VENUS, 100% verified, any program will show the correct locations of all planetary bodys, even an iphone application will show VENUS was that object....

"Nuff said about HIM!!!

edit on 24 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join