It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush to Get Medal of Freedom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

And Hitler wins the nobel peace prize.

Post mortem of course.

What a sick world we leave.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Don't forget "Operation Infinite Justice = Operation Enduring Freedom" too.

This award is actually a good thing. Hopefully it will help wake people up.

But then again, Obama's peace prize didn't.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
And Hitler wins the nobel peace prize.

He would have if he was still around.

Their version of "peace" means eliminating all that oppose them. The peace comes when that is accomplished.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
OK, guess I'll be the first to say it then...

Congratulations, former President Bush.

I really don't know see any reason to denigrate him and this award like virtually every other post in this thread is doing. He served the country honorably during WWI, speaking personally, I know I was certainly a lot "free-er" from 1988 to 1992 than I have been since (sadly that just keeps getting worse and worse, in fact), and I'm thinking all the people who have been victims of natural disasters around the world over the past 10 years or so hare appreciative of his efforts to raise money for their recovery. Whether you agree or disagree with his politics, you can't really justify disparaging his (or Bill Clinton's, for that matter) global relief work.

The other folks on the list, you gotta wonder why Bush is the one raising eyebrows. How does playing a cello equate to fostering freedom? Warren Buffet?!?!? I mean Stan Musial was certainly "Stan the Man" and Bill Russel was the foil to Wilt Chamberlain when Wilt wasn't too busy notching his bedposts to be on the court... but I'm kinda sketchy on how jacking a little ball over the outfield wall and swatting the rock into the 5th row when someone brings it weak to the hoop contributes to freedom. All of that pales in comparison to the recipient who should REALLY be causing all the intelligent ATS members to raise a collective ruckus: Angela Merkel. The Babe of the Bundestag is about as anti-freedom as any European political powerhouse you can find outside of France. Good God, you can be arrested in Germany for merely voicing a potentially offensive viewpoint... freedom my backside.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This makes me PHYSICALLY ILL.

Shows you what it means. should make you sick.

The geezer took away more peoples freedoms than any of us can even imagine.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Now THAT is funny, in a gallows humor kind of way. What can you do, regarding the gigantic level of incompetence that is the federal government? Recently it use to make me angry, now I'm finding it amusing.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

True, George Bush was/ is a great teacher and I applaud him personally for it. He was instrumental in revealing the Matrix to me. He, with stunning clarify presented me with the true picture of the nature of the sociopathic pyramidal power structure that rules planet Earth. He helped me define my positive path and for doing so I am most greatfull.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This man deserves a cell at nuremburg and nothing more.
What message does this convey to the world? awarding this man for all he has done?
I imagine the awards Cheney is getting is much more, wealthy and quiet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed14dbc8f1ba.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 18-11-2010 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Wrong Bush.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Poor George,
I'm sure he would have been happier with a balloon.

OOps, Wrong Bush, I thought it was Jnr.

edit on 18/11/10 by NonKonphormist because: Wrong Bush

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
and your NOT ill that Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize after he sent troops to Afghanistan? seriously.....

I love how the righteous liberals are the first to call him nazi bush and all this other bull crap, while Obama carries on and even MOVES FORWARD the same policies..........

(vomits)
edit on 18-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That's just great. George Bush the paedophile murderer getting a medal of freedom. What a nasty sick world we live in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/838cfd1883d9.jpg[/atsimg]

Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This is the biggest load of BS I have seen. What about the people who are still fighting for his legacy now? He did not do a thing as President and he sure hasn't done anything for America since he left except try and line his pockets more with his stupid book. I would by that load of garbage just to kick start my fire out the backyard.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It really doesn't surprise me that Bush is getting a this award.

After all the horrific things done under his watch, he deserves a medal for still being free. Ain't the average person who could evade prosecution in such an effortless way.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In Gulf War I he bowed to what the United Nations wanted. He was poised to end everything way back during the first gulf war but he bowed down to the United Nations and didn't finish the job. Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Iraqis who counted on the USA to finish the job and end Saddams reign of terror ended up dead because they were brave and backed Bush41. He just left them there.

That's not helping freedom. That's being a United Nations tool.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
That's just great. George Bush the murderer getting a medal of freedom. What a nasty sick world we live in. Sheesh!

I bet gw bush had a smile on his face every time some innocent person died on death row, that he knew was innocent.

He is the sort to kill someone in front of there family, and laugh about it, and he would even go on tv laughing with his fox news buddies, about doing it, while the christians addored him in america.

At least america gets the leaders they deserve.

edit on 11/18/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't see any problem with this.

This isn't W, this is his father... who was a downed pilot during war time.

Keep in mind folks, this is HW, not W...

That being said, I think it makes sense...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Ah ok. I stand corrected. Not the younger paedo but the older one. Actually it doesn't matter they are both tarred with the same brush. Both are corrupt nasty entities from the Skull and Bones society and pro Bilderberg NWO puppets.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shechaiyah
Here's what Ben Fulford in Tokyo says about what's going on with Bush and Obama:

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

President Obama’s 10-day Asian begging tour produced nothing as governments of the world refused to provide any more life-support to the US’s corporate government. George Bush Senior, meanwhile, used Obama’s absence as an opportunity to fly trillions of dollars worth of financial instruments and gold to Singapore. This money will be spent on a shopping spree of some sort designed to strengthen the Nazi branch of the US secret government, according to CIA, MI6 and Asian sources. Multiple sources also report the Khazarians are planning something truly awful, including perhaps the mass murder and expulsion of Muslims from Europe. Viscount Ettiene Davignon, Chairman of the Bilderberg group promised to hold a press conference “as soon as the smoke clears.”

I think this is brief enough, and to the point. I don't know how true it is, but Fulford has been narrating the behind-the-scenes bankster news since Chris Story in the UK was poisoned and died.

As soon as I read all of that, the whole Foundation X thing popped into mind.

Foundation X To Bail Out British Government

People were thinking that the Vatican may be Foundation X, but it would not shock me if it was a coalition of former and current politicos.

And yeah, the irony of a Nobel Peace Prize winner giving a Medal Of Freedom to that guy is not lost on me heh
edit on 18-11-2010 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
That's just great. George Bush the paedophile murderer getting a medal of freedom. What a nasty sick world we live in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/838cfd1883d9.jpg[/atsimg]

Sheesh!

excuse me pedophile? Where is your proof on that, pretty slanderous statement dont you think? Im amazed that peoples discontent for others would lead them to such unfounded and disgusting conclusions

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join