It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush to Get Medal of Freedom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Obama giving the medal of Freedom to the AFL CIO Union boss (sweeney)???

You've got to be kidding me. Well it was to be expected I guess. Thugs help each other to rob their way to prosperity.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The next missile "con trails" reported streaking across US skies.. might actually be the founding fathers after they spin themselves anti-gravitational and go ballistic. ..as for that ringing in your ears, it's the rest of the world laughing-up a chunk of vomit.

"Medal of Freedom".. lmao.. political theater just keeps getting better!.. every month... more Orwellian, surreal & bizarre with a Banana Republic taint. Soon enough, like any respectable fascists, they'll have given each other enough phony "patriotic" trinkets / medals / fake awards to make the proverbial "Mexican General" look like Private Gomer Pile.

I read HW is ok because, hey.. he helped raise money for Katrina victims. That's great and all, but if he had any virtue, an ounce of remorse or an iota of humanity.. he'd be on TV 24/7 raising money for the millions of victims from the catastrophic disasters known as "the bush administrations"... lol

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Saddam Hussein gets hung for his crimes! This ar*eho*le gets a medal........The American government is really and truly Fu8k8d to the core.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

I had a suspicion when I posted that, but i really didn’t care to look into it.
They are both on the same page involved with the same people.

But I sure did like advertising Bush Jnr in handcuffs; after all he's the face of everything that eroded the boundaries of a strained worlds peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
He should get the medal of death. It would be more appropriate.

A deaths head would look good on him. He could also wear it to his skull and bones meetings.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Nonchalant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Oh come on guys...Bush would be the most deserving recipient of the Medal of Freedom you could find..
Name somepne else that has stayed Free after commiting the crimes this guy has..

You just need to understand it's an award from TPTB to those that dare screw the people the most and not end up in jail or lynched for their actions...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
How much more evidence is it going to take for people to realize that both parties are on exactly the same side and that Government treats public opinion with utter disdain and actually despises the American people?

edit on 19-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Thinking about it, I wonder - this is seeming more sinister now than a few moments ago. I think I would call it triumphalism. They believe they have won, that what they have done is now totally irreversible and this is part of the victory parade..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Ohh its more likely at the recent Bohemian Grove meeting, Bush chucked a hissy fit about Obama getting a peace prize for a war Bush started.
So to stop his whinging, Obama gave Bush the Freedom Medal for all the rights he is stealing from the people..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Good for Obama and Bush

You guys hate America and how it frees people from dictatorships. Check out the hate-mongering vitriol of the OP. Do you go with people like that, or with America and Europe, who stand for freedom?

The people accusing America of being a dictatorship are the dictators themselves. Wake up folks. Its not Bush and Obama who are mentally ill here.

edit on 19-11-2010 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
but this is a sick circle jerk of the Demagogue's Self Adoration Club.

You people can hardly contain your hatred of American Presidents. If you hate them so much, move to North Korea or Iran. You`ll find like-minded folks there.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
And Hitler wins the nobel peace prize.

Post mortem of course.

What a sick world we leave.

Hitler killed over 70 Million. Comparing the American Presidents to Hitler is insane.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
George Bush the paedophile murderer

Pedophile murderer?

Present evidence or stand accused of slander.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
post deleted
edit on 19-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is one of the funniest threads i've seen in awhile here. It took 2 pages before anyone figured out which Bush they were honoring.

BUSH BAD.......RAWWWRR

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Is this for real

2nd line

This should let every one know that the two party system as it stands now is one in the same.
sickening, just sickening.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Good for Obama and Bush

You guys hate America and how it frees people from dictatorships. Check out the hate-mongering vitriol of the OP. Do you go with people like that, or with America and Europe, who stand for freedom?

The people accusing America of being a dictatorship are the dictators themselves. Wake up folks. Its not Bush and Obama who are mentally ill here.

edit on 19-11-2010 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

are you joking?

Bush hands are full with blood and little child know this .

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

This may interest you.

mindprod.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Unbelievable.

Spreading freedom alright.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I said this in another thread so I'm going to post it here too.

The whole Bush family have been directly involved in a string of nasty deeds over the years

Quotes:

“George Bush is a satanic, sadistic, brutal monster.
Compared to George Bush, Adolf Hitler was a true gentleman.”

- Michael Boren Williams, former Campaign Manager for Senator Gary Hart and Bush murder attempt victim

“For the record, if I had my choice as to which one of the two (Clinton or Bush) represented the greater evil, I would say George Bush - in the blink of an eye....”

- Michael Ruppert, former LAPD Narcotics detective

“The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen.... At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties.” - New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

“For seven and-a-half years I’ve worked alongside Reagan, and I’m proud to be his partner. We’ve had triumphs, we’ve made mistakes, we’ve had sex... uh, I mean setbacks....” - Vice President George Bush, May 6, 1987

“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.”

- Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

“The world can therefore seize the opportunity (Persian Gulf crisis) to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind.”

- President George Herbert Walker Bush

“George Bush, he’s bad on drugs, he’s sick mentally and physically,

if he was a dog he’d be shot. He’s a scumbag. That’s why he won’t be re-elected. He’s not morally, physically or mentally fit to be President.”

- Christopher Hitchens, columnist for The Nation, Washington Editor for Harpers

The Bush family have been involved in Money Laundering (Organised through the CIA and FBI), Drug Trafficking (Organised through the CIA and FBI), Prostitution, Paedophilia (Boys and Girls), Murder (Usually during cover ups), Satanic Sacrifices (Skull & Bones Society, New World Order), War Mongering For Profit and Political Gain (Iraq, Iran, Ahfganistan) Among other nasty offences.

Excerpt About Gulf War:

This “American tradition” employed by Bush and his murdering minions like General Collin Powell (later to become Secretary of State) and “Stormin’ Norman” Schwarzkopf, amounted to the unleashing of more bombs on both the military and the civilian population of Iraq than was dropped by the Allies during WWII; by burying thousands of Iraqi soldiers alive in their trenches with tanks equipped with plows; by openly machine-gunning thousands of unarmed surrendering troops; and by imposing severe economic sanctions on a civilian population, at least a million of whom—mostly children—have died as a result of malnutrition and disease. The Wall Street Journal quoted UN sources as saying that at least 560,000 Iraqi children have died since the war ended in 1991. That was in 1995.

Read and be disgusted!!

Bush Family History

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join