It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H.W. Bush to Get Medal of Freedom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

This is grossly hypocritical and nobody is buying it! Bush was a clown, second only to Raygun and a close third to Clinton! Obama looks like he's going to be fourth in this scheme of things! If you don't have the guts to stand up to the Elites that be in American society. then get out now. because otherwise you won't be remembered for much... Just an Uncle Tom like all the rest!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
As Michael Tsarion said about George H.W. receiving his Honorary Knighthood.

"I've done my job. America's starting to sink. Where's my medal?"

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
good for him!

why not?

obamma got a nobel,

isn't this the epoch where every one gets a prize?

it's not whether you win or loose, it's if you played?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Rawstory just posted the story of the medal.

www.rawstory.com...

Here's some of the comments from people who read the story:

1. Please tell me it isn't so! The Bush Senior is a greater criminal than the Bush Younger! Just take a look at his CIA career! Oh yea, Obama's parents were CIA, also!

The CIA, the KKK and the USA
globalpoliticalawakening.blogspot.com...

2. The presidential Medal of Freedom for George H Bush is as much a joke as the Nobel Peace Prize awarded the new criminal president Obama.

For the full story about the Bush Crime Family check out "Family of Secrets : The Bush Dynasty, the Powerful Forces That Put It in the White House, and What Their Influence Means for America" by Russ Baker. Excellent full exposure of the whole criminal cabal, their shell companies as cover for CIA covert operations, friendship with the Bin Laden family and much more.
www.familyofsecrets.com...

3. Medal of FREEDOM??????

This S.O.B. bailed out of his plane during WWII out of sheer cowardice, leaving his two co-pilots left in the plane to burn to death. For this he gets a Medal? pardon me while I puke!

4. Former President George H.W. Bush started the Desert Storm after giving Saddam the Green light to attack Kuwait. He is a War Criminal and the only award he deserves is an Electric Chair.

Those are just a few of the many comments on this news story.

Shame Shame We Know Your Name!!!! George H W Bush!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join