It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Sky Fire UFO caught on video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Had to re-upload the pic. Looks just like a contrail coming out from behind that leaf, eh?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
400% enlargement:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ec6aab4bff2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
that 400% picture is so blurred what are you pointing out??

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7babaa8df35.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelpMe2know
Hmmmm.... if its shooting fire i might be a government secret experiment aircraft....maby

Secret government secret experiment aircraft don't shoot fire
Missiles shoot fire but they are not so secret. I bet Phage will tell you it's a contrail

Now then... can someone PLEASE find us a real UFO to look at?

Toodles

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If anyone has examined chemtrail plane projections, they will have been able to observe the orbs which appear to be the source of the chemtrail emission.

This to me, looks like one of said orbs not doing what it's supposed to.

The orb seems to spray something and then move away from it. What appears to be an object coming from the UFO, is perhaps the same orb moving away from a little cloud of whatever it's just emitted.

Spray & move, try turning into a plane, spray & move..

Peace

edit on 17-11-2010 by Beyond Creation because: I kant spel

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Those contrail vids look nothing at all like the ufo vid. It's actually funny that they're supposed to look the same

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'll be the first to admit I don't know a lot about contrails, so perhaps someone can enlighten me. At 54 seconds, the first 'contrail' that comes from the object completely disappears within 2 or 3 seconds. Is this normal for contrails? If it is, the intermittent contrail explanation is good enough for me.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know. I see backlit contrails every day on the way to work [towards O'Hare and the rising sun] and back [towards a busy approach path and the setting sun]. I've seen contrails that look just like the one Phage posted, but the OP's video looks different. Might still be some sort of contrail, but the bursting and disspation seem too rapid. Definitely a solid object there.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Phage

It is clearly [color=#FF0000]NOT THE SAME. Looks like you phoned it in this time. The intermittent contrail videos do not show an object being emitted and the original object disappearing.

I cannot help but notice the racist advert at the top of the intermittent contrail video posted by Phage.

edit on 11-16-2010 by groingrinder because: Edited to note the racist nature of the contrail video from Phage.

Have to agree with you here , you are correct when you highlighted the fact that The intermittent contrail videos do NOT show an object being emitted and the original object disappearing or (cloaking).
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

This footage recorded in the Netherlands on July 26, 2010 and uploaded to YouTube
by InferniusNL the same day. Here is the original better quality with original audio.

By the way this footage already discussed here but I don't remember the title of
the thread.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

This footage recorded in the Netherlands on July 26, 2010 and uploaded to YouTube
by InferniusNL the same day. Here is the original better quality with original audio.

By the way this footage already discussed here but I don't remember the title of
the thread.

It does have the hallmarks of a contrail, but I couldn't figure out the erratic path of the 'plane, now I see there are two of them, perhaps on different headings.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a small meteor or smth

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join