It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Sky Fire UFO caught on video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have to say this is very interesting video here presented by a show that is called Paranormal Report that
looks into various alleged UFO films.
I don't know that much about CGI but I doubt that has anything to do with this footage.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Hmmmm.... if its shooting fire i might be a government secret experiment aircraft....maby

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I never would have thought those voices belonged to those two guys.

I thought the ufo looked real too. Not much else I can about it though. Just another light in the sky.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
It's an intermittent contrail (yes, *sigh*) in caught in the light from the setting sun.

Contrail

Intermittent contrail

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
amazing..maybe its a sign

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Could be the reflection off of an aircraft and the aircraft's contrail.

Edit: Phage beat me to it.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Jocko Flocko because: Phage beat me to it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
defanetly interesting thow ??

link   
reply to post by Phage

It is clearly [color=#FF0000]NOT THE SAME. Looks like you phoned it in this time. The intermittent contrail videos do not show an object being emitted and the original object disappearing.

I cannot help but notice the racist advert at the top of the intermittent contrail video posted by Phage.

edit on 11-16-2010 by groingrinder because: Edited to note the racist nature of the contrail video from Phage.

link   
Its a chinese lantern just like that so called missile off coast of cali last week.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That explanation seems plausible.

I did seem to notice that in the OP's video, the objects 'intermittent contrail' was similar in length and differed in angle every time it showed up.

There also seems to be a clear 'object' moving from place to place creating these trails. To me it doesn't look like an airplane. No one can be 100% sure though.

Does make it a little more interesting though.

P&Love

edit on 16-11-2010 by Wally898 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Unfortunately, it's very unlikely that anybody got any shots of those particular planes at the same exact angle as the OP's video for that object. It's still a very good explanation for what's occurring.

If it's not a plane, what is it?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It's an intermittent contrail (yes, *sigh*) in caught in the light from the setting sun.

When I first heard the description I thought it would be an intermittent contrail. After watching the video though *sigh* I do not think that is what it was.

I personally do not like UFO videos as any kind of proof of anything but this seems to be strange. I don't think its is alien, but I dont think its a contrail either.
edit on 16-11-2010 by LoneGunMan because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Contrail
(snip)
Intermittent contrail
(snip)

The OP's video don't show no stinkin' contrail! Yours is not a correct opinion and that's my opinion. What the OP's video shows is a good ol' UAO: Unidentified Aerial Object!

edit on 16-11-2010 by The Shrike because: Correct spelling error.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Could be the reflection off of an aircraft and the aircraft's contrail.

Edit: Phage beat me to it.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Jocko Flocko because: Phage beat me to it

Phage didn't beat you to it! Better get that high-def camera and attach it to your telelscope, we need more "I don't know(s)".

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

It is not an explanation. It is a sorry ATTEMPT at an explanation. Didn't you see the part where another object was ejected and the original object disappeared? Did you miss that? We might as well call every object in the sky an airplane or airplane contrail and just dispense with this forum.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Don't buy the contrail explanation , I see what you are trying to portray in your posted videos, but this
video seems to cover a small area , with one ' contrail' dissapearing ' as the other decends.
Intresting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I respectfully disagree.

But my opinions (and Phage's) aside, what do you think it is, and what do you have to back up that opinion?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Yes, the racist advert is offensive. I looked for another version of the video but that is the only one I could find.

There is nothing "ejected", that is the plane continuing on its flight, leaving the contrail behind just as is seen in the second video I posted.. The plane is so distant that only the sunlight reflected by it can be seen.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Between 1:17 and 1:19 the object is obscured by the leaves. I screen captured a frame that shows a portion of the object while unilluminated:

edit on 11/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo, wrong photo extension

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join