It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Allow These Two people to Touch Your Junk?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Me? Eh, maybe if I was in a hurry to get somewhere. My children, though? No, never. Not in ten thousand years.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I can't go through the scanner. I just went though the process in Toronto and NOLA...not much difference. Not that intrusive, and one thing I haven't seen mentioned...after the pat-down the gloves are swabbed and the swabs go through an ion analyzer to test for explosive chemicals. After all this talk about rights, I have to say that one also has a right to pass on flying.

Given recent circumstances, I'd say the whole process is not out of line...and one is given a choice. I'm very protective of my rights, but after all is said and done, I have to say there's a whole bunch of hyperbole being generated here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OH MY GOD.

That's about my response to your obsession ridden paranoia of your civil rights. I'm almost speechless...

I just want to scream, 'Get a grip!'. I'm British, not American, and don't trust my politicians as much as I don't trust yours, but jeeeeeeeezzz, you're only so paranoid because you're so brainwashed. You don't trust your politicians, fine, your government are bent, fine, you think all this money and time spent on public security is a conspiracy to violate your civil rights, eh?! And just what purpose would that serve? There are far more effective and less obvious methods of controlling the masses, religion being a very good example.

I'm just a little sick of my intelligence being insulted by the insinuation that I can't make my own choices and form my own opinions without being labelled a 'sheep'. You may be worried about your freedom, but I'm worried about my freedom of opinion and choice.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The ninth circuit has a real habit of deciding issue based upon which party is in power. Dems now, they'll find in favor. GOP? Guess what...

The ninth circuit is a kite in political winds...nothing less. Contemptable is one way to describe them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Who's rights will it violate if I ruthlessly crush the wind pipe of those two people in the photos for touching my junk?
Oh never mind.
I may still react though. Oops.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Perhaps it just a matter of time when Big Sister states that all of the x-ray scans are public domain and allows the perverts to peruse the revealing photos.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join