It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well Mr Hirsch . . . it's good to know you'll be adding to this rather impressive curriculum vitae.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Stop talking in code, its no wonder people dont understand you.

"Try lost data for over four hours"
What do you mean? This is too vague to have any meaning

Ever hear of the TDRSS role?
I have heard of the TDRSS, as I mentioned above. But what role are you talking about? Do you mean what it is designed to do?

"Happens every shuttle flight"
What happens every shuttle flight?

Now they do not talk about it. You didnt know?
The dont talk about what? What didnt I know?

You are not making yourself clear at all. Im sure I dont just speak for myself when I say we have absolutely no idea what you are saying.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Don't worry about it. I have to deal with what I have to deal with. Just tired about the crap. To explain so you understand would take to long. Besides might put me in prison. I understand your doubts. Just so [SNIP] angry! I was supposed to be out 2 years ago. With my retirement and my RIFF. NowI probably won't get either.
edit on Mon Nov 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Sorry. ROLL. Get it? Sorry I spelled it wrong. Sorry you couldn't think beyond the spelling.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

By the way. Shuttle data lost for 4 hours. How difficult is that for you to understand? Along with a few other users?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

if you insist you are not lying, then u2u me some "secret info" that you shouldnt divulge, with a way for me to prove what you are saying is real. the worst that can happen is the people I work for will tell me to off ya...

but no, seriously. the first part is honest

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Now THAT totally screw me up. THANK GOD!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Not giving SECRET INFO! dude. We were just told not to "volenteer" the info. If you want to look it is probably there. For 4 hours the day before the shuttle blew up all data was lost due to a idiot at TDRSS breaking the rules. Houston still cusses him out but he is now in charge of operations. [SNIP] up move up. way it is bro.
edit on Mon Nov 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot

Not giving SECRET INFO! dude. We were just told not to "volenteer" the info. If you want to look it is probably there. For 4 hours the day before the shuttle blew up all data was lost due to a idiot at TDRSS breaking the rules. Houston still cusses him out but he is now in charge of operations. F##k up move up. way it is bro.

How old are you? If you don't mind my asking?
edit on 15/11/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dockman45

It is my loved ones I think about. They are nice. I am not. The world is not nice. Neither am I. What happens to them when I finally die? It was supposed to be a better world than the one I grew up in.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

The TDRSS role and the TDRSS roll can be two completely different things. That spelling changed the meaning. Either way, whether spelt role or roll....what the hell are you talking about?

"By the way. Shuttle data lost for 4 hours. How difficult is that for you to understand? Along with a few other users?"
I think myself and the users of ATS can understand your limited english sentence very well thank you. The sentence "Shuttle data lost for 4 hours", is obvious to understand. A shuttle lost some data. But we dont understand the context, the meaning, the significance.

Which shuttle, what data, how did it lose it, when did this happen, why did this happen? That is what we dont understand. Would you care to explain that to us? Or simply admit you were lying and wanted some attention. If you make wild claims like that then support them with evidence or at least try to explain them. ATS members wont east BS out of your palm.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Im not your bro, guy.

well then... have fun complaining about having info the gov would kill for. wont get any sympathy here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

TDRSS roll. Shuttle flips over to be able to communicate with the TDRSS. Lost data caused because idiot name not giving broke the rules and failed over the DIS when the shuttle was up with the alternate DiIS not capabile of taking over dropping ALL DATA fro ANY user when the rules were not to fail over unless absolutely necessary. The man who caused that ordered us to FALSIFY the records. I refused. Anything else?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Poor reading ability's? The government has ALL the info I have. They just do not want to talk about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

OK brilliant. Thats the kind of information that we like. Thanks for sharing.
Are you trying to link this event to the crash of the shuttle? I.e. is this the reason in your eyes, why the shuttle disintegrated? If so why?

Also, you refusal to cover up this event, caused the government to attempt to silence you or kill you? Is that correct? How did they do this?

Also, why wont you tell us everything about the project if you have already refused to cover it up?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

poor sentence building? im not here to argue with a traitor. you claim to have info that they want secret, and they do all this illegal stuff to ya... well since you seem to be in a position of information, would have had to take an oath, and you apparently are complicit.

treason

im outta this waste of time.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I do not know if the data lost could have prevented the shuttle from being destroyed. I DO know they came up with BS for what happened. I DO know they covered up the lost data by refusing to admit it happened. I DO NOT say my problems with the government were caused by this. My problems with the government started decades ago. Funny how they keep hiring me. To long a story for here. However those who know me have asked me to write a book.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Did the problems with the government stem from your time during the Navy perhaps?
Where do your two daughters fit into all this? You mentioned one was ordered to be assassinated?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Not sure what your trying to get at it. However I don't believe you. Your old and tired yet you use the word "Dude" in one of your post. If you are so angry, why not just spell it all out? If your so upset about not being able to retire, than go to jail, get public support behind you.

Your story is full of holes. Thanks for the story though, try to be a fictional writer. I imagine your in highschool, are you doing well in your writing class?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join