It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

I know this guy sounds like he is going to hurt someone, however I think this guy is totally full of crap. Just spouting crap. I wouldn't get to worried about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
IMO, It looks like this fellow may have watched every James Bond movie ever made, jumbled them all together and made one movie out of it! Kinda like watching a 10 minute segment of 12 different movies and trying to make sense out of it.
My guess is he's going to start singing "Boats and Ho's" from "Step Brothers" next.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by Pryde87

God you are funny. Also lacking in brains. How to answer. Ever hear of CTFS? Central Time Frequency Standard. Leave a screwdriver in the wrong place and see what happens. What I do is far more dangerous than that. What I can do is far more dangerous. It is my job to PREVENT these kind of problems. To SOLVE them which I do. As to combat experience you have no idea. I didn't bring it up you did. I keep hearing about keyboard commando's. Young punks forget that some of us really were commandos.

Then where were you on 9/11?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Perhaps if we'd have asked nicely, we would have got something to chew on without spitting it out.

Reminds me of the 'Dying NASA scientist..''

The noise at the end always makes me shiver!

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
All I have to say is, you're a bad person and you willingly admit that, probably even take pride in it. Lets hope if your rant is for real you get in $#!@ for posting this. No fishing for you pal, karma doesn't reward a life of corruption in such a way.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I stopped reading this on page two. OP, without being judgmental and without trying to be rude to you at all, it is my opinion that you lack the grammatical skills, particularly in spelling, to convince me that you have even attended university, much less that you've achieved any level of success in a scientific field.

Don't feel bad though... Neither have I.

Just calling it like I see it. And I see this as dubious.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

That video rocks! Btw, the sound at the end seems like rewinding a cassette to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join