It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

[SNIP] Can't read or just can not understand the written word? No treason involved. Oh let me see. If someone is in a position of authority they can do no wrong? How about time card froud? You are for that right? If authority says so? How about charging the government for things that were not done? You are for that to right? If the right authority tells you to be for it. Idiot. Grow up! Life is not nice. The authorities are not good people. They are just people who want to cover their ass as they collect their money. Sorry but it is true. I wish it wasn't.
edit on Mon Nov 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: even rants MUST follow the T&C

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

I'd watch your language. Calling people idiots and such is quite a speedy way to get banned from ATS.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Pryde87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

My problems in the NAVY. Could be why I am still having problems. My daughters problems? I doubt it. If you do not understand about the slave trade yet, with how it is finally being in the news, than I guess you never will. It has been going on for a long time with the police working with them. Back off LEO's. It was LEO's who clued me in. They didn't like it. Sort of like me with my job at times. As to the NAVY. Long story. Put it this way. The Master Chief in Pensocola did not believe me until he checked with the Chiefs at my previous duty stations. He put it this way. In less than 6 years I had been through more than 6 men with 20 years apiece. He did not want me in his NAVY. He would give me whatever I wanted if I would not reup. Than he had to offer me money and advancement if would reup for 18 months. Kind of funny. No the problems with my daughters were because they thought they could get away with it. Just like the murders of two of her friends. I was supposed to be like everyone else around here. I remember the look on the detectives face when he invited me to a "discussion". I was supposed to be afraid. He was shocked when I said anywhere any time.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Just out of curiousity. If someone is a idiot I am supposed to be afraid of calling him what he is? Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well sir...or ma'dam....I believe what you say can have a ring of truth...except for one fact. You divulge enough here to identify you if B.Brother wants to...and your real motive is unclear. You say you really dont care anymore...then why do you? And why tell us? If it doesnt matter...then why tell us?

And those "other-guys"...with so many tries to off you...would have already....because if they couldve...they wouldve...'cause if they thought they shouldve...and couldve...they couldve certainly done it by now. Sometimes its best to just let someone live and just dis-credit themselves as foolish.

Still...I can see what you say perhaps is real. For that, I give you credit...and wish you well.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I dont mean to be rude, but you jumble all your information up into a big mix of stories and claims so that non of them make any sense. You dont seem to be able to offer a linear explanation of any one event and talk to us like we already know what you are talking about. Its very confusing.

I mean this in the best possible way, have you been checked for Alzheimers? A lot of the symptoms match some of those you display in your writing. If you put yourself in someones shoes who isnt familiar with the content you are talking about, and then read over what you have been writing, you have to admit that it isnt clear at all what the meaning is.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

By the way. I noticed I have been the main speaker in this. Sorry. I didn't mean for that to occur. I was just answering peoples questions.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jerk_Idiot
reply to post by Pryde87

Just out of curiousity. If someone is a idiot I am supposed to be afraid of calling him what he is? Just wondering.

Its just that its not very nice to call people names, whether you think its true or not. You can question him, undermine his logic, dispute what he says etc but calling someone an idiot is just a bit cheap and also against the T&C.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not very clearly though. If you don't care and it doesn't matter, then tell us. We will support you, it will be difficult for them to, 'off' you if you have ATS behind you

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

No offence taken. It could be true. My memory has been deterioting for the last 5 years. Bad in my job. Remembering 5 minutes from now cost this country a lot of money. One of the reasons I was supposed to retire 2 years ago. I still remember but it might be in 5 minutes or a day from now. Management has told me they will not let me retire until I can no longer remember even if it takes me a day or two. They want me to TRAIN of all things. Me I want out. For the same reasons you mention. I think it is STUPID to depend on my memory to save billion dollar satallites. I am not what I was 5 years ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I sometimes think you should be right. Problem is I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. I should have died before 21. My friends did. Except for those who joined the Mafia. Ok I understand the disbelief. No problem. I do not understand why I am alive. I shouldn't be. All I can say. Never understood it myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Very foolish. No offence. 3 years ago I was run over by a CI. Not allowed to press charges. I was given 5k for it. I am still trying to find out who is killing these people. The CI, the contract killer, the pimp drug dealer, the gun runners. I would like to thank them.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Pryde87

... However those who know me have asked me to write a book.

Make sure you get a good editor. Charge at least 76 "dollers" per book so you can pay off that nasty IRS debt... and have a bit left over for a nice rod and tackle.
edit on 15/11/10 by 35Foxtrot because: changed "b" to "a"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Not sure what you are referring to.
second line

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

I am beginning to like you.
Seriously, my oldest daughter says if I get it written that is all she wants. She says she will make a fortune off it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
your the only one speaking because you are the only one who has a clue what the topic is.

i have many words i could use to describe you, but ill just call ya an attention whore.

grow up. you are 58, and i know 4 year olds with more respect than you. you are full of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Who is elizabeth and what is she doing to you? You are beginning to sound like you might hurt people. It might be better to seek professional help before you do anything you may regret.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

post removed by staff

Word of advice if i may, be very careful what you post in the internet. Concerned people have called the police for a lot less. I know you don't care for the police, but that does not matter. If you threaten someone and sound unstable enough to do it, they'll pay you a visit anyway.

Other than that, and trivial as this may sound in the grand scheme of your thread....but i find it very unlikely that a professional guy who is near retirement, and who has done all the things you claim to have done (without proof btw) would use a username like Jerk_Idiot.

Its the kind of thing a bored kid would say.

Just saying.

CX.
edit on Mon Nov 15 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed quote pf post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join