It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Where is your proof that China has or wants to bomb your country?. Please don't use the alleged missile sighing off the US West coast as it has no been proven either way yet! You sound very paranoid over nothing without proof.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

The U.S. Government is 'U.S." The perpetrators you are attempting to apologize for are Private International
Corporations. As a United States Middle Class Tax Paying Citizen, I can rest assured that I have helped contribute
more Aid to people around the globe than ALL of the other countries...Combined.

As a matter of tact, I will apologize to people that I have had direct contact with for any wrongdoings on my part.

Think about that when your feeding your dog Melamine laced food. Think about that when your child is chewing on
a lead painted rattle. Think about that when your recent shipment of garments is infested with Bedbugs.
And furthermore, consider that when you discover that your "Green" Grocery bag is laden with chemicals that
are Banned in The U.S.A. but unrestricted in their country of origin.
Regards,,,Wildmanimal
edit on 15-11-2010 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Relax everyone, the OP has gained access to BO's next speech!

I, for one, offer no apologies to the Chinese Government. They can rot in Hell, actually.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

A mod trying to sway attention from the OP

Anyways, instead of a plea, there needs to be solid action by US population.

There are many civil actions people can take, but the problem is, all groups of protesters are spied on in US, and if they try to take solid actions against the government to show their dissatisfaction, the government will crack them down before it even reaches the news.

What other solution is there (excluding strike and demonstrations, because demonstration is useless in US).

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

A mod trying to sway attention from the OP

Well the mod is actually right in this case. The OP has just stood up and claimed he speaks for all or most americans. Would love to to see his proof on that!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

He is trying to focus attention away from the OP to Tibet etc..

That is the whole point..

Whether all American agree with the OP is non of my concern, and I'm sure non of OP's concern, he is just one in millions at least, and that should be heard.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Lol your pathetic

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
A plea for peace, eh? Hmmm...

Oh, puhleeeze...

Apologize for the behaviour of the "US criminal govt.", or however you phrased that...?

So, are you going to apologize to the Tibetans, on behalf of the Chinese govt. next? Or to the Muslims in Eastern China being oppressed by the oh so merciful Chinese? Or the folks under house arrest in China for daring to dream of freedom from an oppressive govt. You do remember Tiananmen Square, don't you?

To call your viewpoint just slightly one sided would, of course, be an understatement.

Thank god there's at least one sane person left in ATS.

Some people are so blinded by their hate of America that they can't see any of the human rights disasters going on around the world.

These are probably the same people that believe we killed 20,000,000 innocent civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan. They're so far gone it's scary. I hope they all eventually # off out of America soon.

Easy for an arm chair protestor to sit in his comfortable room and bitch. "Apologizing" on ATS is possibly one of the stupidest things you could ever do. It has no effect, you're reaching very little people, and you're having no effect on anyones lives. You're just pretending you're doing something good, so when you go to starbucks tomorrow for your Grande iced latte with just a sprinkling of nutmeg you won't feel as bad about it.

Grow the # up.
edit on 15-11-2010 by enigma91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Sure let's blame USA for everything right? That's what they want you to do! Divide and conquer!

This is the game the "TPTB" have been playing for years. Why? Because it works! They create a distraction by instigating both sides so that we focus our attention and anger on each other and not them. You need to wake up yourself and stop blaming Americans and start focusing your aggression on the true enemy. The enemy that does not claim loyalty to any nation, but seeks to take control all of them.

Do you actually think Americans are blood thirsty and seek to only help themselves? Most Americans are peaceful caring people who jump at the chance to help others in need. A great melting pot of all nationalities, races and religous beliefs. To destroy America is to destroy your own people, your own beliefs.

Do not be involved in the crimes of hatred towards Americans or any others that TPTB is now orchestrating against. You will be no better then the ones you blame. See through the smoke and mirrors and listen to your heart and not the controlled media. We can work together or we can fall together. Which one do you think they want?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I can respect what you're saying, but please dont get the idea that you speak for all of us. Not trying to be rude, but I happen to feel differently than you on a number of topics. Although, I agree that our government also does not speak or act for all of us. As Jesse Ventura says, I love my country, not my government. At this point, you seem to make it pretty clear that you're disenchanted with this country, this place I call home. I must ask, why dont you leave then? If you think this place is so bad, go somewhere you think is better. Why sit there and cry about how you're so "sorry." Sorry for what exactly? The actions of men that are beyond your control? You should not be blamed for this. Just as I wouldnt blame the Chinese people if their government did bomb this country. Ignorant people would of course blame them as a whole. But, we clearly now know that our country, just like China, just like country X Y and Z, are being run by oppressive leaders the people dont believe in.

So why should we sit and sulk and feel sorry for ourselves? Instead of dwelling and apologizing for past transgressions, why not start to make a difference here?! Why should we be content with having to always choose between the lesser of two evils when we cast our votes. Why are so many people so complacent they dont even vote on the local level where one vote truly does make a difference?

Just as you said it all starts with a small stone.
edit on 15-11-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: I inhaled too much lead cooking with Chinese cooking ware

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Why should he leave? Why don't you leave and take your government with you.

You are acting as if you have more rights to that country than him.

Get real.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Someone hasn't been doing their homework. Ever heard of the Electoral College? Due to the Representative form of government, as a whole, the American people get no real say-so in... Well, pretty much anything.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war

No offense but your countries actions do suggest differently. There is clearly a pattern of destruction that accompanies the US political system. If your words were to be true wouldn't we have seen an uprising somewhere during the 60's?

Hiding behind a corrupt government is the easiest way to not take the blame for all these innocent lives that were destroyed by your country.

You do understand that not voting for example still makes you responsible for these crimes ?

*as a last note I see the good intentions in your post don't get me wrong but the above is what 99% of the non-US ATS'ers will probably.

Actually there have been uprisings but they are pretty easily squashed because well pacifists will only take things so far, and our police/military honestly have no limit to the amount of punishment they are willing to dish out for doing anything other than peacefully holding up a sign and not speaking too loudly.

The revolt you seem to be asking or expecting is contradictory to the very nature of the people who are in disagreeably with US policies. So how does a pacifist have any ability to control or influence anyone when the only thing that gets attention is "death"??

Vote or don't vote, its all the same, and the whole voting/democracy thing is a illusion or has been rendered obsolete by lobbyists and big corps.

Change here in the US is not an option unfortunately. To attach the deaths of US policies and foreign relations to the innocent unheard ineffective peon citizens of the US is rather...naive and quite honestly hateful.

I haven't voted in 3 years because I don't believe it matters, I don't believe my vote counts and honestly there hasn't been anyone worth voting for, they ALL SUCK! every one of them. The only one I thought was acceptable was Ron Paul and he was defeated before he got started.

I don't particularly want or like to participate in this US system because its against many of my ideals and beliefs but I need to eat and feed my family so unfortunately I have to, to some degree.

I don't know how to fix this "problem" that has become the US war machine but I do take comfort in knowing this life, is completely unsustainable. War is unsustainable, greed is unsustainable, resource consumption and consumerism is not sustainable so thus eventually it will all inevitably come to a screeching halt, and I take comfort knowing at least that.

I don't particularly think China is firing missiles at us or is going to because they would destroy the country that imports 90% of the crap products they make with all those eye-sore factories littering their beautiful country. So I don't think destroying the US will do them any good. Killing the man who owes you money and buys your products is just going to guarantee you will never get payed back, not even a little bit.

I agree with the peace message though, so ya...
edit on 15-11-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
We are like a family.. sure we don't always get along and we have our issues. But you DO NOT go to the crack head neighbors and tell them how messed up WE are, and that you are not like US, and beg them not to hurt us because daddy borrowed money from them and screwed them over.

That is if you ever want to come back home.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I agree that a peaceful uprising of US citizenry is almost overdue. Guerilla tactics, for organization and outreach, are perhaps necessary to escape the watchful eye of our invasive governmental branches, if only for peace of mind and to quell the creeping paranoia most peace activists are supposed to feel nowadays for having a compassionate, concerned thought about what the USA has come to represent, and further becoming...a land of false hopes.

China is more of a problem for its own inhabitants than it is for the rest of the world. Just look at this short article (at least the picture):
A glimpse into industrial China

The same cannot be said of the USA. We pose a problem to the world stage, firstly, and to ourselves second. Granted our constitution (our health) must be projected on the world if indeed we value freedom as greater than tyranny. We have not led by example in many, many years... Government allowed corporations and banks to take out stocks on the world's resources, both physical and metaphysical, not necessarily because they are corrupt to the core, but more likely because they fear the public would not be behind them in large numbers, and the elites would have them outed faster than an airport pat-down.

We must not forget the backbones of our freedom... our constitutional rights (which are being continually violated with every passing moment) ... Gather your friends, one by one or en masse, and examine the issues as we the informed and compassionate citizenry see them. Bring the message to those closest, first, and the streets, last.

A war for peace is won intellectually, and necessarily non-violently, less we contradict ourselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Number one it's apologies*
Number two, who are we bombing in China? Last time I checked, China was pretty goddamn guilty of human rights violations.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

To China et all,

I agree much with what Bluestar mentions but also understand that life without justice is no life worth having.

To whit, I offer a few morsels to find the justice you seek for being sold garbage, defrauded, and economically attacked. What many are unaware, including Bluestar apparently, the USA consists of 50 sovereign countries, and not all of those governments, legislators or citizens have been supportive of plundering you or your citizenry.

If you do in fact seek to exact some measure of justice, please may I suggest that you identify the votes of the Senate on key bills, as those individuals represent the individual countries that make up this neo Soviet-styled Union. While referring to these Senate votes, instead of solely being interested in endeavors of fraud against your sovereign state, perhaps you could seek to consider the populace of other sovereign states within the union who too have been defrauded, bewildered, and accosted with men at arms.

I do not ask for forgiveness, or a lack of response to the initiatives of the International Criminal Syndicate that has set up shop in the the District of Criminals, but a measured... and moreover, a JUST response for the conspirators, their agents, and resources which were stolen from innocent citizens to do their bidding.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
wow, some of you guys are whacked out.

china won't go to war at all with the us. they are making too much money. ATS is not blocked.

they have the largest internet people in the world. t-man sq could not happen again.

they don't have much to criticize anyone else for coz of protecting NK, ties to mrimar, africa, tibet, tiewan etc.

vietnam don't like china! lol!

anyway, the masses know what the west is like, they are no fools. they want the good stuff, more billionaires in china than anywhere.

they might want to beat out russia as #2 in the world.

overtake japan,

national pride for the ruling class but fairness from the populous.

they would not do anything to mess that up. believe me.

they keep NK as is for a proxy. like iran and syria, us and israel. whatever.

ok folks, we are going to kill all our customers! don't think so.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I want to agree with you, but China has a terrible government. I don't want war with them, but these guys are horrible. They openly abduct children. They force religious persecution. They illegally detain citizens. There are reports that women in Tibet, and elsewhere, have been forced sterilized after one child. They sac temples, degrade female political figures, and are now erupting into capitalism and all the fraud thats involved in that money laundering game.

Like I said, I don't wan't war, but the hell if I'm going to apologize to a government I despise.

This shouldn't be a message to the Chinese govt. This is a message from the people, FOR THE PEOPLE.
F*** China's govt. F*** all these broken governments.
We speak to the citizens of these countries. They hate their govt, just as much as we hate ours.
It is in the people that we unite. The people of the world.
Just THINK what it would be like if everyone in the world united together.
Idealistic? Yeah, probably. But you have to be if you really want change. Maybe someone will write about us and hundreds of years later the message hits.
Either way, I'll die proud.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

War with China would be senseless...it'd be an economic nightmare as well as a casualty one. However, perhaps afterwards, if the US won...then maybe we'd begin...you know, actually stop importing goods from a country we're severely in debt to.

But, pretty much every nation imports from China. So..

meh.
edit on 16-11-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join