It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

It's not who votes that matters, but who is counting those votes. I suspect our voting system is rigged pretty much like everything else to give us the illusion of freedom.

I second bluestar.ranch's plea to China. The majority of us are peaceful, living our lives just like the average everyday Chinese citizen does, we work, pay our bills, send our children off to school and hope they grow up strong and sensible.

The common, everyday person does not want or relish war. Our children die in wars.

Not only America, but sadly now, the entire planet is being run by a small cartel of bullies hell bent on making more money and gaining more power no matter what the expense, including armageddon.

They use our monies to build giant secret bunkers with the plan of letting the "pions" the "worthless eaters" fight it out among themselves, leaving only enough of us left to serve their every whim.

Sounds like something out of a science fiction novel............well fact is often times stranger than fiction.

When is man going to learn how fruitless and stupid war is? In plain language, war is nothing more than the organized mass killing of another "tribe" to gain their resources and land. War is orchestrated by "kings" and fought by "pawns" in the name of "Homeland Security" and other fancy names, but in reality war is simply a game with power and money being the prize.

The average person, is nothing more than a pawn, a simple little pawn and the players that move the chess pieces around are the same family members that have been playing this game for eons.

edit on 15-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch
To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt
PLEASE DO NOT BOMB OUR COUNTRY-
If USA keeps giving your country a reason to respond.... I appeal for peace instead of war.

I want to reach out to China, other countries and your governments... I will post this on ATS... Who am I to talk to your governments? I am "nobody" just one USA citizen watching the horrible crimes our USA government are doing to our people, your people and the entire world! . I personally apoligize to your goverment and ask... please try to work with the citizens of our country..Lets set up a council of peace...

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war... no matter what our government is doing... please respond with peace and not missles...We can find a way....I am one person... Just one person... Even a Chinese proverb states: "How do you remove a mountian? you start with removing one small stone..."

Well, I am that one small stone..

I speak out for peace. Any TV radio/newspaper... I am "an average" joe... I cant lie like government.. So Interview me... I will speak the truth.... Please lets have peace, not war!

(USA government is tring to start wars....through banking, finance, removing our freedoms, inciting wars, invading other countries for selfish world controlling reasons... there are no "terrorists", starting wars just to make more money)

Our soverign freedoms are just a game to the government. America was founded on principle and freedoms.. So if there are are any other AST'ers out there... that agree with me.. Please lets keep this thread going and add your response WHY we want peace in this thread..

Lets tell our government we want peace and appeal to Chinese government to work with us citizens directly (by pass criminal element in USA govt)

ADD YOUR PLEA FOR PEACE AND KEEP THIS THREAD GOING TO CHINA!! AMERICANS ITS TIME TO SPEAK UP N-O-W

"cut off his oxygen!"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by beenupsince2007
I do believe many people are on the same page but why can't we stand up? What needs to be done for us to push for what we know is right? Are we all just going to watch everything just fall apart? Please give your thoughts and idea's to motivate us to fix things...

When the basics food, water, electricity, gas and shelter total evaporate in most of the U.S. then is when people will react. By then it is too late and if China and Russia decides to strike the U.S. do you really think obama will give the go ahead and strike back or stand down and look the other way. This is the question that needs to be asked obama. If China strikes the U.S. will you give the go ahead and retaliate? Just like the true meaning when obama said change is coming now we know what change means. Just like not reading the health care bill before passing it and again just like asking obama the question will you strike back if China strikes the U.S. you will never get a straight answer. Doesn't this make you feel secure especially when we will not secure our southern border with Mexico. ^Y^
edit on 15-11-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Note to China. This doosh probably isn't an American and doesn't speak for anyone but itself. As for me, China is an oppresive conglomeration of con artists and makers of inferior cheap goods. A stealer of technology, and a criminal enterprise with a lack of fashion sense.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Did you go to the Obama school of foreign relations?

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THE UNITED STATES!! STOP APOLOGIZING FOR ME!!

I for one, and there are a whole bunch more like me, we are extremely proud of our country. In less than 300 years we have risen from a few boatloads of homeless people and natives to the greatest country on the Earth!! We have revolutionized the worlds politics, the worlds economy, the worlds industry, and the level of human rights in the world!! We subsidize practically every other country on this Earth with our goodwill! We learned the hard lessons of religious tolerance, slavery, and suffrage in just a handful of decades while other countries have struggled with it for millenia without getting it corrected!

Listen OP, and Listen World:
Do not believe for one second that the whining panderers are representative of the population of the United States! Do not believe for one second that the common American citizen would apologize for being an American! Do not believe for one second that anybody outside of the press outlets and a handful of pansies like Obama are scared of your terrorists, your plagues, or your bombs! Here in America we are far more worried about the relationship between Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins than we are the relationship between Christians and Muslims. Here in America we are far more worried about whether or not the local store will run out of ice on 4th of July, than we are worried about 4th of July offending someone! We are far more worried about DWI laws on New Year's Eve than we are worried about some fake or moronic terrorist setting off another smoke bomb in Times Square. Here in America, our Junior High Kids in the Midwest can make far more effective improvised devices than those publicized on the television sets from well-funded terrorist groups!

No, we Americans are not sorry. We are not sorry for a single thing that our duly elected, representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people has done! We may not always agree with every action, but we all agree that this is the best system on Earth, and we live in the Greatest Country on Earth, and nobody is willing or capable of taking away our identity, our pride, or our Freedoms!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by TheIrvy

It's not who votes that matters, but who is counting those votes. I suspect our voting system is rigged pretty much like everything else to give us the illusion of freedom.

I second bluestar.ranch's plea to China. The majority of us are peaceful, living our lives just like the Chinese do, we work, pay our bills, send our children off to school and hope they grow up strong and sensible.

The common, everyday person does not want or relish war. Our children die in wars.

Not only America, but sadly now, the entire planet is being run by a small cartel of bullies hell bent on making more money and gaining more power no matter what the expense, including armageddon.

They use our monies to build giant secret bunkers with the plan of letting the "pions" the "worthless eaters" fight it out among themselves, leaving only enough of us left to serve their every whim.

Sounds like something out of a science fiction novel............well fact is often times stranger than fiction.

When is man going to learn how fruitless and stupid war is? In plain language, war is nothing more than the organized mass killing of another "tribe" to gain their resources and land. War is orchestrated by "kings" and fought by "pawns" in the name of "Homeland Security" but in reality for power.

The average person, is nothing more than a pawn, a simple little pawn and the players that move the chess pieces around are the same family members that have been playing this game for eons.

edit on 15-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

How many wars would be fought if every man and woman elected in Congress were made to go to the front lines and fight? Do not get me wrong there are some in Congress that have fought on the front lines before holding their elected seat. I think you know the answer it would be almost zero. ^Y^
edit on 15-11-2010 by amari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Explanation: Uhm???

Apologize for the behaviour of the "US criminal govt.", or however you phrased that...?

They just did!

So, are you going to apologize to the Tibetans, on behalf of the Chinese govt. next? Or to the Muslims in Eastern China being oppressed by the oh so merciful Chinese? Or the folks under house arrest in China for daring to dream of freedom from an oppressive govt. You do remember Tiananmen Square, don't you?

They might as well... because here is why!...

Due to Cogito ergo sum (by Rene Descartes) [wiki]

... they are alone and in a dream and responsibility should reside with the only observer yes???

OR... the rest of us ALSO exist in which case we need to agree on stuff and yep that takes a vote!

And here is where that was totally cleared up by SpartanKingLeonidas...

The King is Dead ... Long Live the King! (thread by schrodingers dog , post by SpartanKingLeonidas) [ATS]

That my friend is as they say the crux of the situation.

And here is where the madness needs to stop completely for once and all.

Not voting is not an option, but neither is voting the lesser of two evil's.

The lesser of two evil's is still evil and that saying is the repugnant idiocy of the ignorant who are too damn lazy to do something different than complain, whine, and bitch when things are not done as they were promised.

Voting is not the last of our responsibility, it is but the first of our responsibilities.

If the lesser of two evil's is the option people would rather take, then that road leads only to more apathy, which is not only sad, it is pathetic.

If you do not like your options when voting, voting for the leat corrupt out of two corruption options only leads to slightly less corruption.

Get real.

But George was and is also right, that if you vote, then basically its your fault as well!

So either way.... EVERYBODY should be saying sorry [yes even China!]!!!

Because...

Universal Declaration of Human Rights. [un.org]

PREAMBLE
Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

And...

Article 1.
•All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Article 2.
•Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Furthermore I note ...

To call your viewpoint just slightly one sided would, of course, be an understatement.

And I totally disagree as my post clearly shows that even westerners in other countries concur with the OP'ers point of view and and that has been a long held stance on my part [20+yrs]! Care to refute?

Personal Disclosure: Check your T&C's about making this about the OP'er instead of focusing on the topic! I found your post rather rudely trying to discredit this member and I seek clarity from you as to what the go with that is?

P.S.

edit on 15-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to remove an emoticon and some spelling mistakes etc mainly for clarity. vry soz
me a
:shk:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Ridicule? Not in the least. Discredit? Not really. Asking that they look at two sides of an issue before so recklessly denigrating a fairly elected republican govt, as opposed to a totalitarian regime that is guilty of just as many, if not more, crimes? Yes.

China is hardly an innocent babe in the woods being placed in danger by the big, bad United States. What I asked the OP to do, perhaps I was a tad gruff in doing so, is look at the Chinese govt as they are, not as they want us to see them.

If the US govt. is criminal, what does that make the Chinese govt? Just askin'.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

To the OP:-

Don't waste your breathe. It's not the govt of China that you should be apologizing. The CCP is a dictatorship that had enchained the masses, manipulated and consigned billions of them as slaves or worse than slaves. Only the few, of about 30 million benefitted from the so called ' market reforms' and they are card waving bootlickers of the CCP govt.

What they are doing are only to perpetrate their hold to power, for they know there is no way they can live up to the promises of social welfare to the masses. Trillions in cash reserves may seem alot but break it down to 1.3 billion people, it would mean only a miserly $1000 per head, hardly enough to to pay for medical expenses, let alone consider even basic social infrastructure building. The CCP had squandered and mishandled the nation for years and the socia bubble will collapse soon, destroying the dictators and bootlickers with it.

No matter what they do or don't do, the collapse will come soon, hastened by corruption of their bootlickers and double dealing with foolish western or western trained corporations.

The Chinese masses are a resilient race. Fear had once ruled them, and with their elders decimated during the cultural revolution by Mao, many of them are re-learning and re-educating themselves on their basic rights of humanity.The masses are the real dragon that everyone in the world should fear, not the CCP.

WIth a good Han leader, something that all Chinese remembers fondly of the united golden age of classical China, its greatness will come to pass one day, more so when they had been educated on the rights of humanity and will be a contributor to the greater mass of human society you and I belong to.

It's the CCP that should apologise to the Chinese masses, not America or any other nation. The CCP is stained with the blood of tortured and murdered millions. Those souls are crying out for justice. If the CCP initiates any war, it will not be a war fought on behalf of the masses, but only for the govt themselves. The chinese masses may even switch sides and eradicate their cruel masters once and for all.

And when the world fights China, they must remember it is not the chinese masses that they seek to dominate, but the illegitimate representatives and govt of China as well as their 30 million bootlickers who are well trained in propaganda in many languages and their pathetic brainwashed soldiers whom are our brothers but twisted in their minds by their masters.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Explanation: St*r!

Here is my POV concerning what issues you just highlighted [and validly so
] and I quote it in full from that thread of mine of linked to in my ORIGINAL post to this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Disclaimer: I got some information WRONG in my OP!
I apologize for this lack of oversight!
Stern Hu worked for Rio Tinto and not BHP.

Explanation: St*r for you!

Look I know China is no saint OK!

And I did vote the Greens in the last local elections [OL is in Canberra ACT] even though I was a long term commited Labour voter!

Also money and economy is an idea cooked up by humanity and we can and do change and tweak it as we see fit! Lets write OFF Greeces debt ect.
Lets give China ALL our trade secrets so they don't have to steal them!
Lets become full allies of China so they and we can spend our military budgets on protecting ourselves from extra terrestrial aliens as Stephen Hawking just reminded us all of!

Personal Disclosure: Australia is already both for and against China [in various contexts] and this isn't ever going to change, but the various biases one way or the other just may if a majority of us can see them as our fellowhuman brothers and sisters instead of some kind of yellow peril!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Personal Disclosure: I have been posting the solutions to these problems and more [such as NWO currencies etc] for quite a while now [usually in skunk works and I'm working on another of those right now!] and I recommend my viewing my profile for threads and posts on these issues as I might not be an ATS mod [
and no offence ment btw
] but I am an ATS God! I've even raised the dead [see Here!
] and so I wish we could ...

Because if we don't ... then there is always the law of the Jungle one can resort to using!

OL'll take his ban hammer now thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Some "situation clarification" is needed here I am afraid.
First, China is as much responsible for any world crisis as the U.S. is.
I have not seen the Chinese fretting about manufacturing leaving the U.S. for China. I HAVE seen the Chinese more than willing to work with big corporations to pay slave wages to their workers. Seeing as how American workers can't just pick up and move to China when their company does, where does that leave us?
Second, we have voted people in and out of office, but what have we got as a result? An economy destroyed. So much for voting.

There is NO America. There is a criminal federal government that is abusing Americans, so what are we going to do? Bend over? Let's look at ourselves for a moment. We join the military and for money, we go overseas to kill foreigners. Do we think we are "special"? Your friends, neighbors and family have invited whatever harm befalls America by empowering these criminals.

This doesn't mean we are all bad. Many of us just say no way to assaulting innocent foreigners. Many of us don't suck off of the government when we CAN work. Many of us take unpopular positions that could jeopardize friendships, business, and even personal health.
But, too many don't. That is America today.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We must realize that all people's of the world are not governments. Governments first responsibility is to it's own survival. It's 2nd responsibility is to perpetuate itself. It's 3rd responsibility is to enrich it's elite members at the expense of everyone else. Doing what governments where created to do...serve and protect the welfare of it's citizens? I don't know how far down on the list that concept is or if it hasn't been deleted all together. Earth governments are service to self entitiies with a pyramidal power structure. Government should be service to others based with a holographic power structure. I applaud any mental construct which forwards peace. We must come to the realization that the current system is about to fall. We must envision what the new world will look like. We must not repeat the errors of the past.
edit on 15-11-2010 by HUMBLEONE because: Your reason MUST be filled out- THE MANAGEMENT

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
On behalf of Canada, no problem. We are in the same situation.

What a world it would be if the citizens, the people, did foreign affairs.

It would just be people talking to people, and not strong gov talking to a small gov.

Much more peace in my perspective.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'm gonna reply to myself because I just noticed this thread is up to 24 flags. That gives the impression that this thread is actually substantive and credible! Please refer to that link, or see my post above. I speak for the silent masses that do not read what my wife calls "this nerd site." I speak for the proud Americans that are too busy working, taking kids to football practice, and trying to keep their heads above water in this economy!

WE ARE NOT SORRY! WE DO NOT ASK FOR ANY CONSIDERATION OR KINDNESS!

If anybody thinks Americans are scared of terrorists, or foreign bombs, please take a moment to look at the dozens of stadiums filled to capacity this Saturday and Sunday! Please take note on New Year's Eve of the MILLIONS of people out in Times Square and every other Square in the United States! Terrorists and foreign governments have not deterred the celebratory spirit of this country in the slightest bit. AND that is despite our own governments attempt to stifle the populace with new "security" measures that nobody wants, needs, or asked for!

PLEASE STOP FLAGGING THIS ABOMINATION of an AMERICAN Citizen!
edit on 15-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
(in response to original post)

You do not speak for me.

Our Government may be a lot of things. They may do a lot of crappy things that truly suck. But I would love to see you go live in china for a year. Go enjoy their crappy life style and pathetic so called "freedoms" that the Chinese offer. The United States has stood the test of time as a peaceful country that can tout a democratic government.

Albeit some policies do seriously suck, and some of the politicians have really stupid views and ideas, they are far better than living in a Country where you must have a picture of your leader in your house.

If you think the US if honestly that bad, then you can freaking leave. Go hangout with your Chinese buddies.

The Chinese embody genocide, war crimes, and domestic citizen abuse. They are a smear on this earth. They steal our domestic jobs, they harm there own civilians. They will black bag anyone they wish and send them to a deep dark prison just for talking out against their dictatorship of a communist government.

I say bring it China, if you want a war with the US, go ahead I dare you! I will be one of the many that will happily fight for our country and repel the sadistic communist ways of that country.

I do not mean to offend any of the Chinese people that are on this site however. I understand that you as an individual may not share the same views as The Peoples Republic of China does.

edit on 11/15/2010 by silvertip83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by silvertip83

Just curious...

...this war that you seem to so enthusiastically call for, or dare China to wage, you going to suit up, and head for the front lines?

Are any of you familiar with the term "global thermonuclear war"? If the US and China decide, god forbid, to go hammer and tong, the odds are good that it'll go nuclear. That pretty much guarantees millions upon millions of casualties. Most of whom won't deserve it.

Peace at any price? No. But I'm not a big fan of blowing up the world either. Might want to give that some consideration before so blithely calling for Armageddon.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Did you go to the Obama school of foreign relations?

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THE UNITED STATES!! STOP APOLOGIZING FOR ME!!

I for one, and there are a whole bunch more like me, we are extremely proud of our country. In less than 300 years we have risen from a few boatloads of homeless people and natives to the greatest country on the Earth!! We have revolutionized the worlds politics, the worlds economy, the worlds industry, and the level of human rights in the world!! We subsidize practically every other country on this Earth with our goodwill! We learned the hard lessons of religious tolerance, slavery, and suffrage in just a handful of decades while other countries have struggled with it for millenia without getting it corrected!

Listen OP, and Listen World:
Do not believe for one second that the whining panderers are representative of the population of the United States! Do not believe for one second that the common American citizen would apologize for being an American! Do not believe for one second that anybody outside of the press outlets and a handful of pansies like Obama are scared of your terrorists, your plagues, or your bombs! Here in America we are far more worried about the relationship between Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins than we are the relationship between Christians and Muslims. Here in America we are far more worried about whether or not the local store will run out of ice on 4th of July, than we are worried about 4th of July offending someone! We are far more worried about DWI laws on New Year's Eve than we are worried about some fake or moronic terrorist setting off another smoke bomb in Times Square. Here in America, our Junior High Kids in the Midwest can make far more effective improvised devices than those publicized on the television sets from well-funded terrorist groups!

No, we Americans are not sorry. We are not sorry for a single thing that our duly elected, representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people has done! We may not always agree with every action, but we all agree that this is the best system on Earth, and we live in the Greatest Country on Earth, and nobody is willing or capable of taking away our identity, our pride, or our Freedoms!

LOL! please. there's no such thing as 'the greatest nation in the world' anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

It is reckless to "dare" another country to "bring it on." Nobody wants to see a nuclear war, or even another conventional war.

BUT, I contend that it is equally reckless to apologize and give the impression that we do not support our government, or that we are not united as a country. Nothing invites aggression like pathetic whining!

Which do you think is more likely to lead to war, whimpering, whining, apologizing, and asking to please not attack us, or daring anyone to bring it on? I don't like either approach, but "Fortune favors the Bold!" Take Iran, and N. Korea as cases in point. They are weak, but they feign strength to keep their populace united and their enemies at bay.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyStardust

LOL! please. there's no such thing as 'the greatest nation in the world' anymore.

Well, I suppose it depends on how you define it, but taking all things and definitions into consideration, there is no competition!

Maybe some other Nations have a higher average income, maybe some nations have a few more freedoms, maybe some nations have free education and/or healthcare, but no nation has any combination of those things that compares to what we have in the United States.

Military wise there is no other Super Power left in the world. The US's military is so extremely dominant, that we only lose American lives or hardware when we are trying to save enemy lives! How ironic is that! Even without nuclear arsenals, the US's disclosed and war tested technology is several generations ahead of the cutting edge stuff of our enemies, and we certainly have top secret technology even further surpassing our enemies.

I challenge you to find another Nation better than the US in any category that does not have some other glaring flaw. Maybe China has a strong military, but it has so many human rights issues! Maybe France and Canada have better Healthcare, but they have 55% income tax, basically no military, and more government control and restrictive legislation than the US.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join