It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Very possible, there is a gene in our DNA, when switched on, our skin will glow blue (much like deep sea life) it is a simple gene, but on land we dont have it, because it would be a bad trait to have, give your postion away very quickly

Sorry for thre double post

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

From what i've seen from you so far, you seem to be pretty critical of everyone elses opinions. Would you care to share why this is such a "silly" idea? Or why this is any more silly than any other hypothetical extra terrestrial anyways. Thanks in advance bro.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I have also heard the blues are related to the Hindu deities also, according to my research I believe the Egyption goddess Isis was from Sirius, perhaps a blue? I think Dolphins and whales are linked to the Sirius system too, it could explain the flippers for hands. Did the ET have a dolphin like energy at all? Apparently people drawn to water have links with Sirius, do you have an affinity with the sea, the ocean?

I think the ET's are multidimensional, (more like we're going to be after 2012 perhaps?) thats why it feels really weird when they are here because we become more of our multidimensional higher selves as we merge realities with them? Did you feel like you were connected to everything around you when they were there?

Again, I can only speak concerning my own experience but both the Egyptian and the Dolphin connection sit very comfortably with me. In the link I provided (in an earlier post) I actually talk at some length about the information I was given / shown about a 'Dual Race' that formed an alliance when their own planets became inhospitable ... Sirius was one half of this alliance and whilst Khya communicated with me via telepathy ... the language between the two races actually has a sonic (dolphin-like) element to it ... again I talk about this and everything else concerning this subject via the earlier link.

And yes, since my experience in 1995 when a procedure took place (to activate what was referred to as a 'trigger-gene') I definately feel that sensation of connection ... even though I have since come to realize that the encounter in 1995 was certainly not the first or last of it's kind ... it was at that time the only occasion I was wide-awake and consciously aware of throughout ... and at the risk of sounding overly dramatic ... it really did change my life.

I decided to add the link again just in case people want to read my stuff but can't be ar$ed to find the previous link

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

In Communion, the author describes blue aliens. Ever see the Christopher Walken movie? Those things are strange indeed. They are pretty unique as an alien species, never really heard about them anywhere else. The weirdest type of alien though, is that type that looks mechanical with a spade-like head. I really don't want to encounter one of those. Or the giant reptilian riding in a hovering dumpster-like vehicle.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I guess I'm going to have to go read those links you provided earlier. This sounds fascinating.

Of course I have a great deal of things to read, and so little time in which to do it.

Still, this whole post has been quite fascinating too, so though it's taken time, I wouldn't say it's been a waste.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maybe you where watching Avatar in your sleep?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Not a very good photo is it? I don't understand, with the millions of people out there with very high quality cameras, and camera phones, why do all the paranormal pictures look like yours

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sure, the Andorians are blue.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

That is perhaps the most intelligent question i have been asked in several years and it needs to be addressed seriously as it is the visual evidence that shows what we think we see. My opinion is multi-faceted, i think what is being recorded is not totally "here." It is not just a single portrait, it is a crowd scene, it is quite possible there are more than one overlapping realities. It is even possible that some of the entities are unaware of the other entities in the photograph. One important factor is the camera, it is a mechanical device and it records the images that are before it. The camera doesn't have an opinion, it doesn't care. "It's not a ery good photo" is subject to interpretation. I'm not showing off my photographic skills. i am showing things that intersect with my life. That is my sole purpose. My health precludes me from becoming more skillful but i try to make up for that lack by being prolific.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Re: Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
I think Dolphins and whales are linked to the Sirius system too, it could explain the flippers for hands. Did the ET have a dolphin like energy at all? Apparently people drawn to water have links with Sirius, do you have an affinity with the sea, the ocean?

No. It just felt as if it was aquatic in nature. I love water, lakes, rivers, oceans. I love Sirens. And 10 years ago when I played Magic: the Gathering, I had a blue merfolk deck (then again, my other favorite color was black, so whatever).

I was always drawn to Egypt, specially to Ishtar. But as far as I know, the visitors of Egypt were Ra (a Social Memory Complex Soul Group). And they were golden in color. And in my opinion, they could have looked like Hathor (facially).

Did you feel like you were connected to everything around you when they were there?

Totally. I felt connected to it (the ET) as if I knew it and it (or they, the species) has always been around me.
edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Alex collier has encountered blue E.T's. Their from the Andromedan Galaxy.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The blue light lasted about 20 seconds and was the size of a basketball and swirled into the size of a baseball until it disappeared. My room was very dark and it was right on the side of my bed, it was like it knew i woke up and didn't want to be seen .

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by jganer

Does anybody know who or what they are?

Hey there jganer,

I can only speak for myself but the blue/white that I have experience with has a Sirian connection (I am 100% certain of that but I am not implying that is necessarily the case for all 'blue' breeds) ... more indepth info about my personal exerience and firsthand information gained in the following links;

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1) by Woodwytch ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2) by Woodwytch ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Atlantean Analysis by Woodwytch (website) ...
theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

After all these years I have to say that the OP is the closest I've ever come to meeting anyone else who has potentially met the same species as 'Khya' ... very exciting !

Woody

edit on 16-11-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Have you ever heard of any blue type aliens with space suits on? Because thats what we say, a blue glowing head with what looked like a highly sophisticated looking space suit on. What I saw nobody can recreate that and I mean nobody! It kinda looked like Mr. Freeze in that Batman movie, but more hightech, real and sophisticating. Their is absolutely no way some average Joe can recreate what I saw in my opinion. Here is another pic of what it kinda looked like.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

Originally posted by Nventual
Aaron McCollum reported blue aliens. He also claims he has dolphin DNA and was trained by the military as a super soldier, so keep an open mind lol.
He was interviewed for Project Camelot.

www.disinfo.com...

According to Mr. McCollum, there are 12 undersea bases in the Caribbean, and only two at which humans are even allowed. The rest, he says, are run by aliens from the planet Sirius, whose descriptions he gives as roughly 5’4” and bluish-tan.

Oh, my! Thanks for that info.
edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

No problem.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I thought the blue aliens were the ones that come from the UFO bases hidden under the ice in Antarctica.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There is a thread somewhere on ATS about this: I can't find the thread I hope i'm right: In the past a soviet cosmonaut aboard the Mir space station peered out a porthole and saw an alien ship right next to the station. There were windows on the ship, said to be of a beautiful design. Aliens were peering out the windows too, its passengers or crew blue blue skinned. I am not sure who put up the star map, the soviet cosmonaut or the alien passengers but the passengers of the alien ship indicated to the soviet cosmonaut that he should follow the alien ship. The soviet cosmonaut then proceeded to indicate he simply couldn't move the space station, at which point the alien ship then left the scene, perhaps to look for more advanced civilizations.
edit on 16-11-2010 by star in a jar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sorry to interrupt the fun. Blue is actually the color of Western ego. No offense intended.

It's everywhere - from computers (Microsoft started first with blue screens and blue backgrounds), technology, movies to everyday life.

When China takes over, we will see more red, pink, maroon and crimson.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I think ET's is hyperbole....

what's more likely is the rare event where folks spring water runs thru a silver vein and they don't know it

and it can cause your skin to turn blue.....and the stories about ET's would just natcherly follow something out of the ordinary like that....folks just can't help but to make up stories

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join