It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

So can humans with blue skin exist? Certainly...Our own world shows that this is possible.

The problem lies in the term "human". If we broaden up the term a little bit to encompass all Intelligent Life in the Universe, then all extraterrestrials would be "human" as well. I'd have no problem with that. It's just that people out of fear tend to categorize and separate other strange and unknown things that don't relate to them.
Humans on this Earth are to (all species of) Extraterrestrial Life Forms out there the same that they (the ETs) are to us.

Everything is "alien" depending on where you're standing. And I've no problem with that either.

And yes, there are stories and claims of actual rare cases of "humans" on Earth with blue skin (other than in Hindu religion/mythology).
edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

PLEADIEAN/ARCTURAN HYBRID. From what I read. 2nd

True story, earlier this week I stopped in at my favorite watering hole for a drink of water and to my surprise one of these actually appeared in the bottom of the water fountain. Checked my watch and it was 4:09:33 scared the living crap out of me.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Hmm I once read a story about some mountain hikers who chanced upon an encounter with a being in a cave they where exploring that was tall, blue in color, bald and with large human like eyes that wrapped around the side of its head and it wore a robe. The story mentions if i remember rightly they talked to it and it was quite pleasant in its demeanor and it took them on a tour of some glass like tunnels that ran through large open caverns that contained giant snakes and lizards and other strange creatures. Cant remember where i read it (might have been UFO casebook).

Since its got no real validity too its truth since its just a story about something that might have happened it is totally up in the air. Although it was an interesting read and account.

Apart from that the only blue skinned aliens Ive read about are Striebers dwarfs, which have been seen by others on occasion (best one I remember is someone watching two such dwarves with a staff or some such, leading a large bigfoot like creature through some woods that where supposedly notorious for such odd occurrences and into a cave) and the 'blue' although that entire 'blue' thing sounds rather fishy to me, especially some of their other photos that look just ridiculous.

edit:- Hmm doing a little search seems the ones I was thinking of are refered to as Moon Eyes... unfortunately they seem to be linked to some of John Lears ideas, either he added them to his own ideas to give credance to his own stuff or someone based a fabricated tale on stuff he talked about. I hate when the origins of things get muddied to the point you cant tell which was first in order to work out just what truth might actually exist about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Could you draw a line around the figure in this picture? I can't seem to make it out.

Originally posted by debris765nju

reply to post by speculativeoptimist

There is not really a story, the entities are real, i have 20k photorephs and 115 videos on photobucket. I stopped posting because it wasn't and still isn't worth the hassle. I tried to explain them here on ATS but was discredited by Crakeur, unjustly in my opinion but he thinks he is correct also. Doesn't really matter anymore. I think these are interdimensional or wormhole passengers.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Closest I've ever come was a dream that had them in it. I recently turned it into a short story and am now trying to get it published.

That may 'cheapen it' but I feel it a good move, as maybe it'll get people to expand their thought patterns.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
reply to post by jganer

No idea. I can inly say they look like plain old regular human astronauts.

And the funny thing is that picture was a cave painting drawn before christ.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and for a split second i will see a swirling glittering blue light then it disappears. Has this happen to anyone?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

Care to elaborate a little on your experience?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night and for a split second i will see a swirling glittering blue light then it disappears. Has this happen to anyone?

Not to me. But how big was the swirling light? How fast did it move? How dark was the room? For how long did it last?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Be happy to.

All righty, let's try and get this down here without giving too much. Publishers get a little snippish when you have already posted the details of your story else where. But I'm sure you'll get enough from it to be interesting.

So in my dream, I am standing outside of my house, and standing with some neighbors looking up at the sky. We're just star gazing really, enjoying the marvelous clear sky above us. We each took turns pointing out constellations and things in the sky that we know.

Around this time, some one spots something and draws our attention to it. It's a group of saucers flying in formation. The formation is one that mirrored the placements of the dots on the five side of a six sided die. So a box with one in the center.

They swoop up and hover rather closes to us but not directly above. We can tell, by the lights on the bottom, that they are spinning all in the same direction. (can't remember which direction, but then it's not important to this subject)

At this time, one of us looks at the moon, which was full this night, and notices that theirs a ghostly blue mirror image of it directly above it. As we watch it, the mirror image get's steadily more solid looking, and the craft that flew up start to glow the same shade of blue.

Then with a bright light that starts at the center ship and flood outward, with incoming waves in the sky evidently from ship formations out of our sight, the entire sky is flooded with light.

When the light fades, we are all standing under a vastly different sky. The blue moon has replaced our dear old white and gray one, and the sky is filled with nebula, stars, and planets in a density much much greater then what we are used to. The ground is lit much greater then ever given to us by a full moon, and the sky is just a sight of such awesome splendor.

Of course we all feel confused and maybe even a bit scared, this is a lot to take in after all. I, wanting answers as soon as I can get them, head into my home. At first I was afraid that nothing would work, but then I make the assumption that the whole planet, complete with infrastructure, came with us.

Turns out to be correct. I decided after a little while to try the news. I flick on the T.V. and flip around. I noticed a episode of 'V' where one of the reptilian aliens is peeling off the skin on his face but I get a strong feeling that isn't what's going on here. Then I flip the channel and find a actual news broadcast.

They are interviewing someone, and on the screen is a picture of what I suppose one would describe as a grey, only it's a shade of blue instead. As the interview goes on, the person, who is seemingly acting as a mouth piece for the aliens, says that they have come as Dictators. Benevolent Dictators but Dictators nonetheless, come to rule us in such a manner as to prevent us from consuming ourselves with our own evil. I have mixed feelings over this revelation.

Back to the picture of the alien though. They had large dark eyes, with a thin membrane that they use for blinking. It would cross over their eyes like our eyelids do, only you could still see the black. It was a bit like the film that snakes or crocodiles have. While they had no nose jutting from their face, they did have nasal slots, like two triangles just a bit below the part between their eyes. The eye's also slopped down ward, towards the center of the face. Large mouths and such as well.

It's entirely possible it's just a dream, but wow, what a dream. I will never forget the feeling I had as I gazed up at the alien sky above me. Or the feeling I got as I watched the news broadcast. They are forever burned into me.

Have you ever been standing on solid ground, or sitting in a vehicle when everything appears to start to move? Like looking out the window at a big truck that then starts to move, making you think your moving instead? And you have the brief sudden feeling of being in motion, despite being stationary and knowing that you are stationary? From the time of ships showing up and till when I woke up from the dream, that was the feeling I had, only way more intense. Not to mention the awe at the sky, and the curiosity at the aliens.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting and very detailed. I like that.

I would think you were "translated" into another world or reality, but you say your house and all were still there. So maybe a different or parallel dimension?

Have you ever been standing on solid ground, or sitting in a vehicle when everything appears to start to move? Like looking out the window at a big truck that then starts to move, making you think your moving instead? And you have the brief sudden feeling of being in motion, despite being stationary and knowing that you are stationary? From the time of ships showing up and till when I woke up from the dream, that was the feeling I had, only way more intense. Not to mention the awe at the sky, and the curiosity at the aliens.

I think I have a feeling... but I don't recall, honestly. I do know that I had dreams (many dreams) with lights in the skies, UFOs and swirling stars, where it seems the whole world, or sky, is spinning around itself at faster and faster rates.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

So can humans with blue skin exist? Certainly...Our own world shows that this is possible.

The problem lies in the term "human". If we broaden up the term a little bit to encompass all Intelligent Life in the Universe, then all extraterrestrials would be "human" as well. I'd have no problem with that. It's just that people out of fear tend to categorize and separate other strange and unknown things that don't relate to them.
Humans on this Earth are to (all species of) Extraterrestrial Life Forms out there the same that they (the ETs) are to us.

Everything is "alien" depending on where you're standing. And I've no problem with that either.

And yes, there are stories and claims of actual rare cases of "humans" on Earth with blue skin (other than in Hindu religion/mythology).
edit on 15-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

I am betting that all ET interactions with non-human entities are with beings not of our dimension and this would lead into the notion that all sentient life in born in our dimension looks similar to us.

Yes, what is alien? Its something unknown.

Rare cases? When you look at ancient history, drawings and stories, they are filled with countless notions of "aliens" I'd recommend that Ancient Aliens show, it has a lot of interesting content as far as ancient history and how it could be interpreted as aliens being present in the past.

Is it also not possible that a large group of humans lived around a silver deposit which leeched heavily into food and water, gradually turning them all blue like the video above?

How about an entire planet where instead of an iron/nickel core, they have mostly silver.

What would its inhabitants look like? Where do our silver meteorites come from?

Lots of theories, lots of questions. Can human beings be blue?

Yup. Aliens to? Probably.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ra.ra3

Just a little openmindedness, its is all anyone asks from you, allow things to happen to you by leaving some room for them in your psyche. Have your own opinion, and never dissrespect anothers, make some room for outside ideas, you never know...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jganer

Does anybody know who or what they are?

Hey there jganer,

I can only speak for myself but the blue/white that I have experience with has a Sirian connection (I am 100% certain of that but I am not implying that is necessarily the case for all 'blue' breeds) ... more indepth info about my personal exerience and firsthand information gained in the following links;

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 1) by Woodwytch ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I Need Feedback On This 'Abduction' Experience (part 2) by Woodwytch ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Atlantean Analysis by Woodwytch (website) ...
theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

After all these years I have to say that the OP is the closest I've ever come to meeting anyone else who has potentially met the same species as 'Khya' ... very exciting !

Woody

edit on 16-11-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Aaron McCollum reported blue aliens. He also claims he has dolphin DNA and was trained by the military as a super soldier, so keep an open mind lol.
He was interviewed for Project Camelot.

www.disinfo.com...

According to Mr. McCollum, there are 12 undersea bases in the Caribbean, and only two at which humans are even allowed. The rest, he says, are run by aliens from the planet Sirius, whose descriptions he gives as roughly 5’4” and bluish-tan.

edit on 16/11/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
After all these years I have to say that the OP is the closest I've ever come to meeting anyone else who has potentially met the same species as 'Khya' ... very exciting !

Woody

I'm glad to hear that ^^
edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Aaron McCollum reported blue aliens. He also claims he has dolphin DNA and was trained by the military as a super soldier, so keep an open mind lol.
He was interviewed for Project Camelot.

www.disinfo.com...

According to Mr. McCollum, there are 12 undersea bases in the Caribbean, and only two at which humans are even allowed. The rest, he says, are run by aliens from the planet Sirius, whose descriptions he gives as roughly 5’4” and bluish-tan.

Oh, my! Thanks for that info.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I have also heard the blues are related to the Hindu deities also, according to my research I believe the Egyption goddess Isis was from Sirius, perhaps a blue? I think Dolphins and whales are linked to the Sirius system too, it could explain the flippers for hands. Did the ET have a dolphin like energy at all? Apparently people drawn to water have links with Sirius, do you have an affinity with the sea, the ocean?

I think the ET's are multidimensional, (more like we're going to be after 2012 perhaps?) thats why it feels really weird when they are here because we become more of our multidimensional higher selves as we merge realities with them? Did you feel like you were connected to everything around you when they were there?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sounds like you have been watching avatar a little too much. I bet somewhere in the cosmos there could be a species that fits your discription, however i doubt they are aware of even slightly interseted in our existence, they might have better things to worry about then say a primtive monkey-like race wishing so desperatlly to make contact.

Don't hold your breath, or less you might look like one of them. lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join