It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by destro423

Well, I agree that there is a cold war going on but that cold war lies in trading and is a financial cold war as this thread suggests US-China Cold War
edit on 15-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: correction

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Of course he believes it, it supports his wild theory.

WHY WOULD CHINA FIRE A MISSILE AT IT'S LARGEST TRADING PARTNER?

Would any of you care to take a stab at that?
edit on 15-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Glad to see someone other than me understand that this was a Chinese show of capability to the US. We have been quite arrogant about our being so far ahead of anyone else in weapons that we actually believe it ourselves. I posted a rely to discussions about this topic last week to this effect. However I did not analyize the pics like you did. Great work.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualAwakening
First off where does the whole "Chinese" missile from "Jin Sub" come from??

www.examiner.com...

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast.

i think that's where it came from

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

As you yourself point out, this notification was posted after the events under discussion. San Nicolas is an off-shore facility that sometimes fires sounding rockets. There are standing navigation warnings for the area. The video in question does not look like a sounding rocket.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

lol well the answer he gave me was mutiny but im not buying it.....

The only thing i can think of is the usa is the one starting it. I mean if they create a false flag (sayng that missle was chinese when it was rly american) they could start a war with them and take them out as competitor over the control of the world..

but thats just a wild theory i came up with after drinking to much coffee

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Pentagon doesn't know then 48 hours say its a plane? I smell horse#

Easily to debunk. Call the FAA and ask if there was a plane at that area/time. If not, it was a missile. If yes, it was a plane.

Wasnt that contrail above a no-go area, except for USAF?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is getting just plain stupid. How many threads do we need for this non-event?

This whole this in devolving into another 911 scenario. The big bad government hiding secrets. And only a handful of web rats are able to uncover the secret.

I am really glad some people on here weren’t in power during the Cuban missile crisis.

To anyone who questions why the pilots and passengers of the suspected flight don’t come forward, think about it. Name one person who has seen his or her own contrail in straight flight? What do you expect someone to do? Contact the MSM and say "The airplane I was on created a contrail.".

To those who don’t believe the MSM, sell your TV. Apparently it upsets you to watch it.

To all those who believe this stupid Chinese story I ask this. What happened to all those private boats off the coast of California? Did they suddenly get a bag of hush money?

Grow up people. The only buggie men are in the back of a few people heads.

This is sooo stupid.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

here is a quote from the link you provided..

However, the report - placed on CNN's user-generated iReport site - has yet to be vetted or confirmed by CNN, and is full of un-named, unquoted sources. The only link provided goes to a site with basically the same report - again, with no corroboration.

So if i write a story to the news telling them it was really a missile from a county other than china, And cnn reports it. Would you believe it?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Boondock,

There is ZERO evidence that it was a Chinese missile. That is pure conjecture and speculation. What's more is that the only evidence of anything is the video itself. That video does not even conclusively prove the missile theory, much less that it came from a Chinese sub and there was an attempt to shoot it down by our government. I can't even come close to drawing the same conclusion you do from that photo. You remind me of Richard Hoagland seeing things in rocks in the Martain desert.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by russ1969

Of course he believes it, it supports his wild theory.

WHY WOULD CHINA FIRE A MISSILE AT IT'S LARGEST TRADING PARTNER?

Would any of you care to take a stab at that?
edit on 15-11-2010 by antonia because: RAWR

Because....this isnt about money....this is about POWER. And the SHOW of power. And hey they didnt nuke anything........didnt blow up nothing. Just SHOWED us they could.

And I keep seeing everyone saying "how do you know its chinese how do you know its chinese"

Well lets see here................North Korea is not advanced enough for this scale of an assault. Russia yes but I honestly think Russia dont care about nothing and would sell you an anti matter bomb somehow if they thought you had the money for it. So who does that leave? Nobody else really. China is technically advanced.............has all the money......................all the people.................really who else could it be? South America? Canada?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by SpiritualAwakening
First off where does the whole "Chinese" missile from "Jin Sub" come from??

www.examiner.com...

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast.

i think that's where it came from

Did you read that article? It came from the ireport of the CNN site which means I could have been the originator of that story and you wouldn't even know.

key phrase - "has yet to be vetted" - again speculation.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by destro423

Because....this isnt about money....this is about POWER. And the SHOW of power. And hey they didnt nuke anything........didnt blow up nothing. Just SHOWED us they could.

Money is power. Man's dumb idea is where all his power comes from. China doesn't need to fire missiles to hurt the U.S. and if you knew anything about power you would understand that.

link   

Originally posted by russ1969

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the US Military has already said it wasn't
theirs.

So this statement by you doesn't say, You believe them in saying it wasnt theres?

lol
I just said that's what they said
not that I believed them.

link   
reply to post by DJW001

I also find interesting the discrepancy in AM/PM time. Was this pre-dawn or pre-dusk? I've been under the impression this happened during sunset. Now I am reading it was early morning. This is severely failing the sniff test!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by atruthsearcher
No, no, no, no, no! It's a plane, a UPS plane, flight 902 - end of story. Please stop the madness..

contrailscience.com...

Thank you!!! This has been the most believable/concrete out of all of the stories posted thus far.

It was most likely a McDonnell Douglas MD-11 UPS Cargo Freighter.
edit on 15-11-2010 by majesticgent because: added the type of plane that most likely produced this contrail.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You ever heard os "Air Traffic Controllers"? These are people who control what is on radar. It was on a radar, trust me.

What kind of attention could the Pentagon or Media possibly want this kind of publicity stunt for? The report wasn't exclusive, and lets say it was an actual plane, don't you think it would discredit the news that reported on it since the Pentagon is calling it a plane? Not to mention the Pentagon first say they didn't know, so how does that make them look? No too good, it means they aren't doing their job/ This is no publicity stunt sir.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by destro423

Money is power. Man's dumb idea is where all his power comes from. China doesn't need to fire missiles to hurt the U.S. and if you knew anything about power you would understand that.

Maybe its China saying leave the US$ alone..The Fed is about to pump more money into the system and the dollar will collapse more than it has. The Chinese stand to loose billions if not trillions..
I'd be pissed too...

link   
Why is it so easy to believe the contrails were left by a missile? When all the REAL evidence says it wasn't. And so hard to believe it was just an airplane?

link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

Originally posted by atruthsearcher
No, no, no, no, no! It's a plane, a UPS plane, flight 902 - end of story. Please stop the madness..

contrailscience.com...

Thank you!!! This has been the most believable/concrete out of all of the stories posted thus far.

Yeah, this guy actually took the time to match the video to the radar data - and it matches precisely! That seals it - tightly. Tell your friends.... and your enemies.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join