It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Plane Theory is blown out of the sky - US missed Chinese Missile

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
What I mean is that I don't care about being wrong. And yes I would be concerned about a missile launch.

ok
thanks for clarifying

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Nice work Boon, thanks for posting. I just hope for everyones sake your wrong.

if I'm wrong, then no harm done.
If I'm right ....
we're in deep doo doo.

I believed it was a missile from the start. Rense.com has a short article by a missile tech that helps prove that case.

However, given the extreme physics involved, I doubt that it was very likely that a US anti-missile exploded near enough to that missile to jar it off course as you say, but did not bring it down. Why would our missile that seemed to work as designed did not bring down the other one? Did it explode too far away to cause any structural damage? Why? That would be one of the least likely problems with a missile. How could it be that the air concussion from the blast simply pushed the other one off course? That would have been an extremely close near-miss, yet no fatal structural damage? Missiles are not like an airplane that may suffer some structural damage and still maintain itself. Every part of a missile is vital to its operation. Mess with one little part and that is the end of that mission. So I don't accept your theory as presented.

link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Wait..so the Chinese potentially risked starting WWIII by firing just 1 missile that didn't hit its target, so the US shrugged its shoulders and said 'oh well, no harm done.."?

I congratulate you on the time you have taken to come up with this theory and its supporting claims/evidence (sorry but I just dont buy the 'contrail' explanation anymore than I buy the 'planes were hijacked by cavemen with boxcutters' claim) but I just think if this was in fact a case of aggression shown by the Chinese, I seriously doubt nothing would have come of it.

Haven't you ever heard of "Black Ops"? Didnt anything ever happen to you at school like someone throw a paper wad at the back of your head and you turn around and everyone is just diligently working? Now what? You gonna hit everyone in the face with a paper wad just cause? Sure you know one of them did it but you cant be sure which one can you? Same thing here but on a bigger scale. We devalued their investment and they slipped in with a stealth sub and (guessing) fired and unmarked missile (dudded) to show us "you can be got united states your not untouchable".

Saber rattling at its finest....
edit on 15-11-2010 by destro423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have to intervene, because i don't know if anybody has noticed.

I didn't know that planes are launched up in the air from in the middle of the ocean.

Pentagon doesn't know then 48 hours say its a plane? I smell horse#

This is the Pentagon we're talking about, they call everything a "plane" remember when the Pentagon was hit? "It was a "plane".

World Trade Center, it was a "plane" that hit. In those clips I seen a plane... with no wings, aka missile.

Obviously "plane"="missile"

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ok, this is way beyond speculative and borders on plain lunacy...

First off where does the whole "Chinese" missile from "Jin Sub" come from?? Second, even if it was a missile you surely wouldn't be able to see it was Chinese just by looking at a grainy picture? And third, I don't think China has any interest in going to war with the US and the world at this point just after the G-20 summit as they too depend on import from the rest of the Western World, which would be sanctioned immediately if discovered.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Your are on the actual events to very large extent. I can't say how I know though.

well thank you for that info
and you kept your word
on your non-disclosure
contract

very tactful I might add

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I see the thread in which this was discussed and whether it is a UPS flight or flight 808. Either way there is no evidence outside of the video that it was a missile. And that evidence does not clearly show it to be a missile. Hence this debate. There is evidence however of jets in that area at that time which could easily leave the trail seen. There is no reason to conclude it was a missile.

Well heres the truth..
We listened to 3 days of all the experst telling us Flight808 was flying in ideal conditions to produce that enormous contrail..
Now its been shown not to be flight 808..
So now we have listened to the same experts tell us that flight 902 was also flying in ideal conditions to produce that enormous contrail..

SO, the BIG question is not which plane it was but why was there only ONE ENORMOUS CONTRAIL..
There realistically, according to all the so called experts should have been TWO....

Debunk that with a straight face

edit on 15-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephto
reply to post by boondock-saint

I know this is probably a dumb questions, but why exacly does china want to fight a war against the usa? wouldnt that just make it more difficult for usa to pay them back?
China seems to be all about money and with the usa gone their economie would collapse unless they are ready to become the worlds consumer as the us is now....
Basically im just asking for a solid reason.

This is for an entirely separate post, however,
China wants Alaska and Palin in the palm of their hand. Alaska has Huge Resources.
IMHO, Boondock is onto something. Look at the last photo at the bottom, with Marcella Lee. It displays 2 (yes 2) intersecting contrails. It would appear that something was on an intercept course with the object, with the single, very large like, missile plume.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
You won't be debunking when the Red Dragon attacks Alaska.

Good job Boondock,
SNF!
edit on 15-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualAwakening
Ok, this is way beyond speculative and borders on plain lunacy...

First off where does the whole "Chinese" missile from "Jin Sub" come from?? Second, even if it was a missile you surely wouldn't be able to see it was Chinese just by looking at a grainy picture? And third, I don't think China has any interest in going to war with the US and the world at this point just after the G-20 summit as they too depend on import from the rest of the Western World, which would be sanctioned immediately if discovered.

I understand your point.............could be russian............could be US................who knows? BUT the thing is we just dont know all the elements of the story here. Maybe the US are in a cold war with China as they struggle to be the top super power? Chinese quake? Then Gulf Oil spill? Then China Oil Spill? The Fed injection then missile seen? Do the math....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

i dont think its off topic its about the why of the chinese missle lol..... i just cant get passed the fact tht everyone thinks its a chinese missle i think it would be more likely it be russian or north korean.

also, i hardly think alaska is worth braking a relationship with the rest of the economic super powers.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephto
Basically im just asking for a solid reason.

I can give it to ya in 1 word

MUTINY !!!

The first mate does not like
what the Captain is doing
anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Also there are more than one "plane" pay attention to this wording:

"Pentagon Doesn't Know WHICH "Plane" Caused Contrails, But Says Case Is Closed"

Meaning more than one.

abcnews.go.com...

PS: I put "plane" in quotations.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

well in the real world the first mate would work hard and surpass the captain not risk dieing in combat

unless they are tryng to pull what happened in ww2 where the usa sold a bunch of weapons and became worlds super power...

I guess the usa could go to war with china destroy them with the help of the rest of the world and become the bigger bad ass again.
edit on 15-11-2010 by sephto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
NOTAM which stands for (Notices to Airman) is created/distributed by the FAA. These notices are checked by pilots before flight (or should be) and this one appears to indicate the Navy was doing something up in the air in this area after all – however, I am not sure about the time-zone----looks like it was created AFTER the incident??

NOTAM for LA.

KZLA LOS ANGELES A2832/10 – THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS ARE REQUIRED DUE TO NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER WEAPONS DIVISION ACTIVATION OF W537. IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY, ALL NON-PARTICIPATING PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID W537. IFR TRAFFIC UNDER ATC JURISDICTION SHOULD ANTICIPATE CLEARANCE AROUND W537 AND CAE 1176. CAE 1155 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1316 & CAE 1318 WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. CAE 1177 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCEANIC TRANSITION. W537 ACTIVE, CAE 1176 CLOSED. SURFACE – FL390, 09 NOV 20:00 2010 UNTIL 10 NOV 01:00 2010. CREATED: 08 NOV 20:52 2010

www.informationdissemination.net...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

I have to intervene, because i don't know if anybody has noticed.

The fact that the news report gives such a precise location for the "launch site" is strong evidence that it is a hoax. How did they determine this location? Radar? There are no records of it being spotted on radar. Triangulation? Where were the other observers located? Where are their recordings? The original news story simply makes up a number and shows an arbitrary location on a map. It sounds convincing, but it is completely unsupported. It is a hoax. They new perfectly well it was a contrail but claimed it was a missile for the sake of publicity. This has gotten ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No, no, no, no, no! It's a plane, a UPS plane, flight 902 - end of story. Please stop the madness..

contrailscience.com...

link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by MegaMind

I see the thread in which this was discussed and whether it is a UPS flight or flight 808. Either way there is no evidence outside of the video that it was a missile. And that evidence does not clearly show it to be a missile. Hence this debate. There is evidence however of jets in that area at that time which could easily leave the trail seen. There is no reason to conclude it was a missile.

Well heres the truth..
We listened to 3 days of all the experst telling us Flight808 was flying in ideal conditions to produce that enormous contrail..
Now its been shown not to be flight 808..
So now we have listened to the same experts tell us that flight 902 was also flying in ideal conditions to produce that enormous contrail..

SO, the BIG question is not which plane it was but why was there only ONE ENORMOUS CONTRAIL..
There realistically, according to all the so called experts should have been TWO....

Debunk that with a straight face

edit on 15-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

I don't debunk. I observe, read and think. I draw conclusions as reasonably as I can. I try to not get my ego invested.

You make a good point. You would think that there would be more contrails visible if there are two planes. As of this moment I do not have a good explanation. Perhaps neither plane left the trail and a missile did. Perhaps not. Maybe one plane left the trail and the other didn't. What were their flight levels?

I still see no reason for me to jump to the conclusion that it is a missile, much less a Chinese missile. But I do not rule out the possibility. Only that the evidence does not conclusively show it to be a missile and there are still other reasonable and perhaps more likely explanations.

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by MikeBoss
That picture proved nothing be honest, there is no evidence that it is clearly a Chinese missile, Chinese missiles don't leave a unique signature therefore you can't prove that it was a Chinese missile.

the US Military has already said it wasn't
theirs.

So this statement by you doesn't say, You believe them in saying it wasnt theres?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Why would our missile that seemed to work as designed did not bring down the other one? Did it explode too far away to cause any structural damage? Why?

that can be explained with 2 reasons.

1) If this WAS a DF21 Chinese Ballistic Missile fired
off LA, then please note that the DF21 is one of the fastest
missiles in history as it's top projected speed upon
impact with a Carrier is MACH 10. ANYTHING going
that fast is gonna be hard to hit.

2) Our Patriot Battery systems were originally
designed to take out slower jets. It was modified
later to accommodate missiles. So most likely,
the PAC-II probably had to play catch-up. If it
didn't stop it before it reached top speed, then
the PAC-II would be pissin in the wind. It wouldn't
never catch it.

The best way to stop the DF21 is to hit it before
it reach level 2 stage burning. Which in this case,
it did. However, it was still unexpectedly fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
lol u guys are clueless to imagine any type of hostile by the Chinese ... come on ... wake up sheeple

now with nuclear weapons, there are no more wars ...

(afeganistan and iraq are not wars, but massacres)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join