It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory, my recent experiences, and a shocking idea that may change the way you think

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
First, I have ZERO evidence, so for those who are more scientific minded, this thread may disappoint. What I do have is a theory to present, personal experiences, and a reminder that I'm not the first to think of this. It has shown up in at least one movie that I'm aware of. (I'm with the crowd that thinks art imitates life - or perhaps life imitates art? This has very clear roots in philosophical ideals, for those who would tease about movies containing predictions.) Take what you will from all this. I'm not stating it as fact, only that I'm keenly aware that something is VERY different. Whatever is happening is happening right in front of us, yet we cannot see the forest for the trees. People are looking left and right for all these predictions to come true, yet no one has considered that they very well may have.

Second, I have no reason to lie, and what I'm about to share, I do so with reticence. Again, I will state that I am not young. I am well seasoned in life, and while I do enjoy contemplating the mysteries around us, I consider myself to have a healthy balance of skepticism and belief.....by my own standards, of course. It's all relative, right? I will entertain just about anything, but unless I see connections and it makes sense, I generally will file it away.

Like most here, I follow the predictions, the UFO's, the "I'm an alien" posts, the "the world is ending tomorrow" posts, etc....most of it is taken with a grain of salt. But I look forward to that rare moment when a thread pops up that is a bit more. Isn't that why we're all here?

Let me begin by sharing my experiences over the past few nights. I am an avid dreamer. I always have been. Each night is filled with so many dreams that I cannot remember them all in the morning. Because of this, I have collected quite a few dream interpretation books to help make sense of the wackiness I experience when I'm asleep. This has gone on my entire life, so I'm very well aware of what is "normal" for me and what isn't. I've gotten rather adept at noticing certain symbols and not having to bother to pull out my books. Dreaming doesn't make me any less educated or any less of a professional, and pursuing their meanings proves that I do in fact have a brain that I enjoy using. If I can find connections between my own dream symbols and the physical world, then I have something amazing - a tool that I can use to my benefit.

The past few nights, however, have been an enigma to me. Each night getting more and more bizarre, culminating with last night. I woke up with the distinct feeling that my connection with other versions of myself in other dimensions, had died. Let me state first, that I believe in dimensional theories. I don't base my belief on my dreams, however, my dreams do enhance my belief. Over the years, I will periodically dream of what I believe to be another life...it's me, I'm the same age, but I'm married to different people, have different kids, (or none at all), my houses look different, my friends are different, etc. These are quite different than my normal symbolic dreams, and the way I wake up from them is different as well. There are no symbols in these dreams - it's as if I'm simply changing the channel and observing a glimpse of another show.

There have been only a few times over the years when I have experienced death in one of these dreams as this other version of me. Let me tell you - words cannot describe what I experienced! This was not your run-of-mill nightmare. One in particular was so frightening to me, that I shook for the entire rest of the day, and it prompted me to change some things in my life. People talk about near death experiences, but I DID experience it. I believe I actually died in my sleep. The only difference was that I traveled through space when I died, and I awoke with such a jolt that I nearly fell out of bed. My life since then has been virtually identical, but there are some things that are slightly different. The people closest to me are slightly different...different in an overnight kind of way. Now, I didn't immediately make this connection, and I'm not entirely certain what happened. I can speculate. But all I know is that I ended up in a life virtually identical to my old one, but a little bit better.

Now fast forward to the past several nights. While my experiences in these dreams were not as intense as the one I just described, I cannot begin to count how many other "deaths" I've seen in my dreams. Not me, but other versions of me. Last night was particularly significant, as these dreams kept waking me up over and over and over again. Before I regained consciousness for the last time, I had a moment of instant clarity in which I knew that something terrible had happened. Not just one thing, but many things, in many different dimensions. The predictions had come true in multiple realities.

I awoke, my mind reeling with all that I had just experienced and seen in my sleep, and I tried to make some sense out of it. It dawned on me that maybe we do pick up emotions from other dimensions, and that perhaps the predictions are indeed correct, but are not for our own reality. This baffled me, and reminded me of a movie I had seen a few years ago, in which the main character traverses through other dimensions, killing the other versions of himself so that he can become powerful. It's a movie called "The One"...horrible music, but decent story line. (Sorry if some of you like the music - I'm older and it's just not my thing.) At the time I saw this, it shocked me, because I thought I was the only one who had considered such an idea, (of having other dimensions, not of killing the other versions of me). The idea struck me in a profound way, and this morning, this movie once again made its way into my stream of thought.

Everyone says time is quickening. 2012 is nearing. Time is compressing. Whatever all that means, I don't know. But perhaps death isn't what we think it is. Maybe we die....and wake up....then die...and wake up....and die...and wake up....and die....and wake up, until it's just "the one" that is left. I do find it ironic that people constantly use the term "Wake up!!" to promote the ideals that we are asleep to glaring reality. Perhaps it goes much deeper than we all realize. I don't claim to have this all figured out, nor can I even begin to answer questions that could attempt to pick it apart. All I know is that something is different, and it's happening more and more at a much more intense rate.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Let me also state that I believe our biggest human issues will arise from multi-dimensional activities, whatever they may be. There is a LOT of evidence, both scientific and anecdotal to support that these ideas do exist. It would foolish to not include this as a very large part of the equation.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
im a great believer in different dimensions after reading a book by a chap called John Violette. look, im not academic but i believe that when we dream we do visit another dimension(s). My dreams are so fantastic and vivid that when i wake up i actually feel exhausted and need to go to sleep. I not clever enough to even enterain the idea of other versions of me in other dimensions even though i think its possible.
As for time speeding up, this is a phernomena that has been affecting me greatly in the last year. ive actually started considering the possibility that theres something wrong with my brain. What happened a year ago seems like a month ago, what happened a week ago seems like a day ago, literally life is flying past me, its very disconcerting and a bit scary.
At this ill be getting my bus pass by next thursday and im only 42.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. With science and what I like to term "false rationality" (that's another topic though) influencing public thought, it is difficult for any individual person to make any claim and be believed without hard evidence. Everybody wants to see numbers and graphs and hear the words OFFICIAL or VERIFIED, GOV'T SPONSORED RESEARCH, and so on and so forth. The days of individuals making great strides in science seem to be over - no single person is considered credible enough to discover something real!

When we discount the validity of personal experience we lose a huge section of our society and lives. I don't mean to say that everybody should believe what everybody else says without question. I just mean that individual experience is NOT INVALID! All science is the sum of individual experience. We set the value and import of an individuals experiences, emotions, and intuitions so close to null, we contradict our own life experiences.

I felt a very strange sensation/had a very strange experience a couple nights ago. I was driving home from a friend's house, listening to a song in my car. I was thinking about skipping ahead to the next song, and as I reached forward to skip ahead, well, I felt like from that point for a few minutes, my consciousness was aware of two timelines. In one timeline, I skipped ahead to the next song. In the other, I kept on listening to the same song. I'm having a hard time describing this feeling/experience, and of course I have no evidence for it. It was an inherently subjective experience. But I was aware of two versions of myself which had split off from the same parent timeline as I moved to change the song.

I thought to myself "Hey me! This is weird", and the other me thought back "Whoa dude, yeah..." and then we both laughed at each other for a few moments. I decided that this was too strange and distracting while I was driving, but didn't know how to separate myselves and stick with my own timeline. I felt the need to chant a mantra ('Aum') for a minute, and did so from both timelines. Then I offered to myself any services which I might desire from myself (I didn't ask anything of myself, it was all good from both timelines), said to myself to "Keep up the good work" (lol) and after accepting my own total union with myself from this other timeline, "separated" and I finished driving home.

Really weird. I have never felt a sensation like this before. The best I can describe is that I experienced two consciousnesses simultaneously and I was able to see both consciousnesses' mind's eye or mental image. I had both consciousnesses thoughts in my mind simultaneously, was listening to both songs simultaneously. I didn't feel overloaded or unable to keep track of double the usual amount of stimuli, but just felt like my consciousness had expanded, or perhaps opened a door that was there all along for a few minutes.

Anyways, things are really moving fast in the world. I think you are correct when you say that time is compressing. Here's a site with some interesting ideas about time and the prophesied upcoming 2012 changes (not that I think this info is correct - it is just a very novel way of considering time and gels pretty well with my personal beliefs): quanthomme.free.fr...

He's actually got some really nice graphics and images created to illustrate his ideas. I think that he actually says these ideas were from Pleiadians or something like that? As always, the source of the information is important, but the whole thing with conspiracy/alternative thought is that it will clash with current beliefs. I guess I'm just saying that the info about time and such is very interesting and it's a shame if somebody ditches the whole article because it includes references to aliens.

Thanks again for posting!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Im not sure I believe exactly as you do in terms of there being parallel lives running. (Im not sure I would say I disbelieve that, either) But I found your little scenario of the dying waking up over and over again interesting. There is just "one," in a sense, but dualism is not. The whole idea that there is either one OR many, is dualistic. Its not an either/or thing. The truth is that there is both and neither one/many. In other words, even if it appeared to you that all that dying waking up culminated with one "self," that would still be an incomplete version of the truth of things. Understandable, considering how our minds are wired, we sort of have to think that way, but still not aletheie.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've had the exact same experiences as you and the other night as I kept falling to sleep it felt like I was dying. Hard to explain.

I dream a lot. My dreams are always me but in locations I've never been with people I've never met. Nothing weird or dream-like happens, they're very realistic. I've died in a few of them as well.

In one of them I didn't wake up after I died and I experienced nothingness. I was in a black void, there were no lights anywhere and I wasn't a physical being. I could still think though. I started freaking out because I realised I'd never see another person and I couldn't travel or move anywhere and I couldn't see anything. Then I woke up. It felt so real.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I believe that we do visit other dimensions/variations/paralell universes while we sleep. I started this thread a while back:

Who else seems to go to the same place every night in their dreams?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't posted to it in a while, but I continue to go "there". The dreams I remember are usually the dreams where I am in this other "parallel" world. As much as I try to remember details or themes from these dreams, they remain rather elusive, but when I wake up I do remember the dream enough to recognise that I was in fact in that other place. It's annoying that I can't remember enough to make sense out of this other place. But at the same time it's exciting beacause I know it's real. So... there you have it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses! Glad to know I'm not the only one. In another seemingly unrelated event, I will say that I've experienced some things over the past few days with such intensity that I cannot NOT notice and think that it has something to do with all this.

Quite simply....moments of pure telepathy. I know, I know. That sounds crazy, and even as I write this, I'm thinking, "God, what the heck are you doing??" But personal experience is huge thing. These moments are happening 4, 5 even 6 or more times a day with random people in my life. The things that I "pick up" go beyond mere coincidence.

No, I don't hear thoughts...well, not in the way we hear people talk, at least. What happens is, someone I'm around will think something just before they think about saying it. I, in turn, pick up that thought in my head at the same exact moment, and I'm usually the one who says it first, leaving them saying, "I SWEAR I was just about to say that!" Am I picking up their thoughts, or are they picking up mine? Something strange is happening, and the connectivity veil between us is starting to fall. This happens with complete strangers as well. Over the past few days, I can't count how many times it has happened, it's been THAT frequent! It's neat, but a bit freaky as well....I don't know where this is going.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Gseven because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Haha that telepathy thing happens to me a lot too. It mostly happens around family but has happened around friends too. I'm sure there's an explanation for it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

It is possible I guess and even science backs it up in theory. Quantum universe, multi dimensions are possible. We may exist in every possibility, in every possible outcome. There was a movie with Gweneth Paltrow, Changing Lanes, I think it was a similar proposition. Too heavy a theory for me to carry around. If that's the case suppose I'll get it when I die.

I have dreams that the Church I worship is actually a tribe of dragons. The Queen and the Pope have giant wings.There are others but only a few with these spectacular giant wings. I cannot tell if they are the good or the bad guys. I do not know which side I am on. It is terrifying.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think I'm going crazy.. in the last few weeks I started noticing that almost everything, that I think of, and really reflect on it and making it work somehow in my mind seems to spread to ats... I can't explain it, it's kinda funny, as if we would somehow think the same in some way at the exact same time...lol...

I compared the universe and the time to our conciousness today and found it really plausible. Look, there is past, present and Future...so there is a subconsciousness (past), a consciousness (present) and a higher self (future).. Then I thought on and figured out, if I wouldn't imagine a positive future, there can't be no Future, and that I also could change the present, by believing in a different past, and so change the conciousness of the past which would result in a different timeline future. This theory includes that there would somehow be an ongoing interaction between those two factors. I think I have to correct myself... not by believing in a different past, but by somehow building a plausible past and then view it as a fact.. you can't really describe... kind of believe-knowing something^^... this ain't no proven fact, but I'll test it a lil bit.

You see, there was a timeline thing involved in my thoughts... and also today I kind of dayydreamed myself of beeing drowned in water.. so you could think it was space... but I felt it was like water.. and I felt dead... just for a second.. but I don't believe in dead anymore, not like the world thinks of it... and since that I'm not afraid of it anymore.. more like curious, but waiting for my time to come. So I was dead, but I somehow felt the Future.. but the moment I realised I would be under water and dead... I awoke here again... this was all just a second.. but you see these unbelievable mass of information for just one frame or two... it was like remembering and denying to forget by thinking of it. I don't know if I was drowned in a pool or kinda like in a container like a zoo pet or something.. maybe some bacta pool, like in star wars... I don't know, but it felt to real to be just a dream...

whatever, I keep going with my thoughts and now i will begin to really let watch all written things about science and reality merely as philosophies, whether someone has proven them logically or not, as I never understood math and thought for a musician it would be enough if you can count to four anyway^^

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I've been through something similar to this before and at one point it was so intense, that I panicked, lost my will and eventually picked up moved home with my parents, went to the family doctor and had myself checked into the mental ward! Don't worry though..

But it wasn't like having lives deleted or disconnected or collapsed from the multiverse, so much as it was having entered or I should say jumping back and forth with another timeline, one in which everything seemed to be winding down, or, getting rebooted again, and where rumours and symbols and synchonicities were abounding, mostly of a wholly cynical and pessimistic variety, with the occasional ray of light, or so I thought at the time. It was what some might call a "dark night of the soul" which lasted about a month or two and then I came out of it.

I think more and more, that people are feeling some back action of the eschaton at the end of time, which isn't a bad thing at all, or an end end, just something new, and different, and it's a perceptual realization in awareness about our true nature and identity, and there is a bright light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Regarding your experience, Carl Jung might be very proud of you, that all these various you's are becoming one you.

Sounds healthy to me, and i think it's because of your ongoing practice, as a tool for increased awareness.

A re-integration, not a disconnection or a splintering at all.

I'm just glad that >I< am not "the one", and that YOU ARE!

Takes a load off. Thanks.

Seriously, it's just an indication of a psychic change or transformation, which always seems to occur through differentiation and reintegration, at the source.

So well done.
edit on 14-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Hello, Gseven, I read your post, and is strikes a cord with me. I too am an avid dreamer, I dream in vivid color, and sometimes the dreams become real time events in my life.

The past few nights, however, have been an enigma to me. Each night getting more and more bizarre, culminating with last night. I woke up with the distinct feeling that my connection with other versions of myself in other dimensions, had died. Let me state first, that I believe in dimensional theories. I don't base my belief on my dreams, however, my dreams do enhance my belief. Over the years, I will periodically dream of what I believe to be another life...it's me, I'm the same age, but I'm married to different people, have different kids, (or none at all), my houses look different, my friends are different, etc. These are quite different than my normal symbolic dreams, and the way I wake up from them is different as well. There are no symbols in these dreams - it's as if I'm simply changing the channel and observing a glimpse of another show.

I also travel in other dimensions of time and space, and like you, in each dimension I am slightly different, have a different wife and such, and but all are smiler in many ways. I personally think the dimensions are crossing, an after effect of the experiments performed at Brookhaven Labs and Montauk Point. Time was messed up in such a way I dare say we will never be on the right timeline again, the original timeline.

I too remember "dying" in one of these dimensions, it was a traumatic experience, and like you, it affected me in my real time life, it made me change a few things around. We are fast nearing a climax in all this, the end of the old world and the beginning of the new world, and we are all to see it happen this time. We will be in spirit form, of course, but we are the Creators, and we have to re-create everything just as we did this time, only without killing and weapons, pollution and waste, alternative energy that is free for everyone, and a reverence for our home, our Mother, who provides all that we need.

Thank you for posting, friend. Autowrench

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Gseven

It is possible I guess and even science backs it up in theory. Quantum universe, multi dimensions are possible. We may exist in every possibility, in every possible outcome. There was a movie with Gweneth Paltrow, Changing Lanes, I think it was a similar proposition.

I think the film was called "Sliding Doors".

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting and supported by cutting edge theoretical physics as well.

There was a battle between two competing theories that both sought to provide a Unified Field Theory.. popularly know as the Theory of Everything. (Unified Field Theory seeks to reconcile the incompatibilities between General Relativity ((Physics of big things) and Quantum Mechanics (physics of very very small things).

The two theories were named Super Gravity and String Theory.

Long story short, a mathematical fundamental of Super Gravity was adopted by String Theory (11 dimensions).

From this came what is now considered the most cutting edge attempt to formulate a Unified Field Theory. This new Theory is name M Theory.

It turns out that one of the bizarre suggestions discovered within the mathematics of M Theory has to do with dimensions and time.

It has been suggested that these mathematics support the idea that ANY and ALL possible outcomes of an event will occur and that each time a new event takes place within the universe a series of new realities, a branch of time unto themselves breaks away, causally disconnected from our own reality in which only one of the outcomes could possibly happen. So while it is wildly theoretical at this point, there have been tiny hints that our conception of reality may be very limited and so perhaps you could experience these other realities through some mental process that we do not yet recognize.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Gseven

It is possible I guess and even science backs it up in theory. Quantum universe, multi dimensions are possible. We may exist in every possibility, in every possible outcome. There was a movie with Gweneth Paltrow, Changing Lanes, I think it was a similar proposition.

I think the film was called "Sliding Doors".

You are right. Thanks because I wanted to get and see that movie again.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Again, thanks for all the replies!

You know, I've sat and contemplated this until my brain hurts, and the things I've come up with are, if nothing else, great plots for a movie. I'm hoping there's something to them though, otherwise I've wasted a lot of time in contemplation!

As someone else mentioned, they said they were glad I was "the one" and they weren't "the one". I laughed at the irony, because I've had difficulty trying to reconcile the philosophy that we are all one and the same. Of course, depending on your belief system, this may or may not make sense to you, and that's alright. For me, I believe we are. But I got angry one day, because I couldn't figure out how this fact fit in with what I was dreaming, and then suddenly I had a moment.

I don't know how to put it into words really, because the idea that I had was purely a visual thing...or an "understanding" rather. Not stating it as fact, but it might be worth considering if I'm able to express it well enough in words to the point where everyone can wrap their heads around it. It does blow the mind a bit!

OK, here it goes, I'll give it my best shot (please forgive me if I lose you - I'll try to explain it again if nobody gets it)...

What if we all merely don't recognize each other simply due to the diversity of genetics? What if every dimension that exists, outside of the one in which we're familiar with, is represented by a different human life? We don't recognize this other person as being another one of us, but that person is YOU, living a different life, in a different dimension, displayed on earth, separated only by the visual differences in human genetics. Every possible life we could live is currently being played out around us....it IS us, but we don't know it. For every path we don't take, another life is born....which could go miles in explaining the idea of destiny. However, no one life is forced onto a path due to free will, so when each life makes a choice, more lives are born....more dimensions are born, and thus the tree of life blooms.

Now, if your brain isn't hurting yet, wrap your head around this one....we experience time at the 4th dimension. The first 3 dimensions are spatial. There are theories that suggest the 5th dimension is opening up to us - ancient cultures call it the 5th world. Whatever....I see connections all over the place here, so I get excited when I see familiarities echoed in unrelated places! Scientists have theorized that the 5th dimension has to do with time itself. The 5th dimension is to time as a 3 dimensional object is to a 2 dimensional object. Time will no longer be linear. Are you following?

So basically, my theory is that time will cease to be in a straight line, and we will traverse through all these lives at will, whenever we want, wherever we want, as much as we want. Currently, we have past, present, and future. With the ushering in of the 5th dimension, or the new world, or the 5th world, we will experience the past, present and future all at the same time. Or rather, all the past versions of us, the present versions of us, and the future versions of us, and ALL the possible choices each of us could have made will be here all at the same time at the same place, each one represented by a single human life....only we simply view it as overpopulation of the earth. Am I making sense yet? I hope I am, because this is really hard to explain!

I hate to mix and mash philosophies with science, but I wonder if this can explain the passages in the Bible that talk about how the dead shall rise again, and how everyone that has ever lived will walk the earth again. Up until now, I've never been able to grasp this idea. Perhaps this is it.

If you can sink noggin' into this and really make the light bulb go on, even for a moment, it can really leave you speechless and force you to look at the world a LOT differently!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I don't think any science will ever back up the whole complexity of this mind buggling universe.. if there are 11 or 12 dimensions (burkhard Heim) there could be also 3 billion dimensions, and it's not that hard to find the right one.. no, it's not standing in the bible, or any othe science fiction book, you may rather find the truth in star wars episode 4^^...(no BS) as far as I'm concerned, every religion, that interetes every sentence for you is anti religion, because it makes people stop thinking.. many people stopped real thinking seemingly long ago and act in a way like zombies, without recognizing that everything they believe is beeing told to believe in TVs or newspaper which alwas induce in meaning in their reports.... more or less subtly.. think about why you never heard the truth about scientology, from someone who was there in the beginning, before L ron Hubbard got changed... well, because, every tv station was making propaganda against them, and so everybody accepted this opinion and integrated it in their way of thinking..so and now think about, why you are getting angry about gouvernments or other cultures, or who ever you were made to get angry about... it's not funny anymore, stop letting yourself beeing manipulated.. think for urself.. be for yourself, know who you are... knowing through feeling... no big deal.. just letting go and leaving behind..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Last week I had my first ever dying dream. I was feeling chest pain, and was dying, or about to die. I was partially awake, partially asleep. I was lucid enough to see my surroundings in this world, to know I was crying, while looking around my bedroom. I was crying from a place within me I had never cried before. I was frightened. Instantly I knew I had to come to before this became reality. I knew I needed to see the sun. I rolled over, propped my head on my hands, elbows on the bed, looked out the window and snapped out of it, as if nothing had ever happened.
Just this morning I was on my front porch, and something clicked as had never clicked within me before. The "connection" to you, and all that surrounds me if you will. In a moment I understood how I AM. I understood how I control what surrounds me, how we fall short of "glory" because of our blindness. I don't know if any of this is making sense, I have not expressed this until just now. I understand what you are saying, and it is a very recent discovery for me.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Very interesting. I am curious when you see the other you's does the time period setting seem to be the same time period or is the setting sometimes from the past; recent or even ancient? Reason I ask is you could be seeing fragments of your past lives. Even if the time period seems the same or similar you could be projecting your current life time period into the dream and super imposing it over your past life memories. Indeed we do spend eternity collecting fragments of ourselves through many lifetimes till we reach wholeness or relative perfection. However time is an illusion so the feeling they are running simultaneously is technically correct.
edit on 15-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join