It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fixed Lights Above Los Angeles Now 11/12/2010 11:31 PM PST

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
thats new....4 on the right.....36 min in

great catch OP!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
People posting external images to the web1-2 jpeg should be aware that it is a dynamic image. So people who may read the thread after this is over, will only get what is current on the web cam and not the image you are seeing when you post.

They are certainly not moving, but are definitely changing.

Interesting..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
wow this is awesome...Now I cant go to bed....gotta keep watching..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

thanks! i was aware though, as much as i hit the refresh button.... someone's taking screenshots, whoever you are, be sure to let the morning folk get in on the action!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have a dozen shot's now saved.

See how long this last's

link   
So can it be aircraft? No. Chinese lanterns? No. LED kites or planes? No. Balloons? No. Honestly really come up with a reasonable explanation and I'll attempt to buy it.

link   

Originally posted by WhizKidENT
reply to post by badw0lf

thanks! i was aware though, as much as i hit the refresh button.... someone's taking screenshots, whoever you are, be sure to let the morning folk get in on the action!

I've been saving them also, it's a pity there is such a large delay between updates however..

The one that grows brighter appears almost like a strobe light of sorts..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
My first response on this site and on the forum. I had to chime in on this given that LA is right out of my area. I'm in Orange County.

Anyways...very interesting indeed. Are we sure we just aren't seeing a flight pattern in to LAX?

Also this live camera from LA doesn't show the same lights...this camera appears to be looking at the same area.

electricearl.com...

The LAX live cam though is interesting...thought the camera itself is named the "LAX Live Cam."

link   
Maybe they are waiting for something to happen,Earthquake maybe.

link   
Hmmm lights above LA in the same period that that movie about lights above LA will have its premiere, skyline..

Not sure what to make of it. Lights on the cam look like.... lights.

But eey,... me just being dumbass

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I would really like to say that this is the same thing that happened with the live cams in New york a few weeks back. Turned out to most likely be aircraft taking off and the stop action of the filming made it appear to be the same lights just moving around, rather than planes taking off.

However, I'll be darned if it really looks like these aren't moving. I supose it could be an optical illusion if planes are following the same flight path....or perhaps they are tall antenas on the hillside, making them appear to be in mid air when they really aren't?

Odd...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Maybe reflction from the city lights?....a certain light hitting it just right?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Man, I want to jump in the car right now just to go and see, but the wife will trip

edit on 13-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Either way, I'm sure debunkers will have their hands full..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
oops!

well maybe its just a flight/landing path for LAX...??
edit on 13-11-2010 by Sushiglobster because: fixed.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sushiglobster
My first response on this site and on the forum. I had to chime in on this given that LA is right out of my area. I'm in Orange County.

Anyways...very interesting indeed. Are we sure we just aren't seeing a flight pattern in to LAX?

Also this live camera from LA doesn't show the same lights...this camera appears to be looking at the same area.

electricearl.com...

The LAX live cam though is interesting...thought the camera itself is named the "LAX Live Cam."

the time on that link shows 10 pm pacific to me so definatley not a live shot.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ok. Well Im no debunker I was just putting in a theory lol. This is just awesome..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Originally posted by Sushiglobster

electricearl.com...

the time on that link shows 10 pm pacific to me so definatley not a live shot.

Well now we know the lights weren't there before ten, but after ten sometime.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
LA lights video from witnesses

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sushiglobster

The Electric Earl cam doesn't appear to have the same height or as good a resolution as the LAX cam does.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join