It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fixed Lights Above Los Angeles Now 11/12/2010 11:31 PM PST

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast
....or perhaps they are tall antenas on the hillside, making them appear to be in mid air when they really aren't?

I live out here and drive there often, and there is no hill-side or mountains that close to LA
SO.... ???

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Let's take into account it's Saturday Night, in LA.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I suppose, with the refresh times, movie premier spotlights could look like that....

i have 35 screenshots....having trouble gettin em here

edit to add: checked NYC skyline, didn't see anything...

edit on 13-11-2010 by BadBoYeed because:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

While true the NYC webcam was resolved to be aircraft, these lights are behaving in a much stranger manner. As a pilot I do not believe them to be aircraft, not that the approach path would put the aircraft over down town like that in such a steady formation. Xploder's avatar was the NYC lights, these look nothing like them. I did weather research and it seems unlikely to be spotlights or lights on clouds, towers is a possibility though doubtful. If there are tweets as mentioned maybe someone can get a real look into what people are seeing.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Originally posted by Sushiglobster
My first response on this site and on the forum. I had to chime in on this given that LA is right out of my area. I'm in Orange County.

Anyways...very interesting indeed. Are we sure we just aren't seeing a flight pattern in to LAX?

Also this live camera from LA doesn't show the same lights...this camera appears to be looking at the same area.

electricearl.com...

The LAX live cam though is interesting...thought the camera itself is named the "LAX Live Cam."

the time on that link shows 10 pm pacific to me so definatley not a live shot.

If I keep refreshing the cam page the date and time changes, i wondered the same thing, the time i read at the moment is: 11/13/10 00:50:14

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well there are 2 lights that haven't really budged. The far left and the far right. Everything in between seems to fade in and out. Hrm.........

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Yes there is the hollywood hills. I was just thinking that we may be looking at that. We need to see a shot from this camera in the daytime

link   
Anyone else find it kind of odd that they would sit directly in the middle of the cameras view for hours?? Almost seems intentional for who/whatever is causing the lights.. its a pretty nice view though, symmetrical shot and everything from an artist standpoint...would make a nice painting one day...

link   
What we really need is to see that same shot during the daytime to see what is in that area. Get a perspective.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik
HOly Sh@T,
Now There's four of them!!!

I got a screen grab of 6 of them
in the same pic.

It seems to me this is the perfect
diversion to get everybody's mind
off that LA Missile Video.

Nice one TPTB.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I get a feeling that disclosure won't happen until we upgrade our webcams

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

the electric earl cam for me still says 10 pm pacific , also if you mouse over it it says updates every 60 minutes, an update on it would be great as it should show the same lights.

the abc pace is the correct time, im not buying airplanes or even spotlights as there is no elevated land that high on that side of La, my question is could the debunkers claim stars? or their favorite siruis?

gotta say im disapionte din La for not having realtime cameras.
edit on 13-11-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
reply to post by Dumbass

the electric earl cam for me still says 10 pm eastern , also if you mouse over it it says updates every 60 minutes, an update on it would be great as it should show the same lights.

the abc pace is the correct time, im not buying airplanes or even spotlights as there is no elevated land that high on that side of La, my question is could the debunkers claim stars? or their favorite siruis?

gotta say im disapionte din La for not having realtime cameras.

My mistake, I thought you were typing about the LAX cam

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hey that website changed its time...

www.electricearl.com...

it now says 12 a.m.....and no lights appear.

???

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
I suppose, with the refresh times, movie premier spotlights could look like that....

Project Bluebeam could too
just saying

it's a diversion tactic from TPTB
to divert away from the Chinese
Missile video

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sushiglobster
it now says 12 a.m.....and no lights appear.
???

dude, I still see 3.
maybe they are blinking
and the camera shutter opens
when they are in the off position.
The most I counted was 6 so far.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Here is one view from mulholland dr.

www.flickr.com...

I have driven farther up and know for sure it sits higher than the buildings downtown.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i see 4 lights now, the debunkers are going to say planes but its not possible the elevation of the ights is constant just wich ones are lit up is chaning

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

But, doesn't the ABC LAX Live Cam act the same way? Takes a picture every 30 seconds? So you're saying that www.electricearl.com... web cam site took a picture right when the lights blinked off?

I don't know, I think that's a bit of a stretch to be honest. I do find it intriguing that that every 30 seconds the ABC camera takes a picture and the left and far right lights seem to remain.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Here is a picture of the city during daytime.

Sadly, there is every possibility that it is something in the mountains.

Hrmm..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join