It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe/Abduction Experience/Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello,

It's difficult to conceptualize what I've experienced, so I'll cut to the chase: I was taken by unknown entities and shown two alternate universes, with our universe as the point of divergence. The process of showing could be compared to that of 'Fringe.' One was a 'positive' version of the collective outcome, while the other was the 'negative' one. By this I mean not just Earth, but universally. Galactic events influenced planetary ones, etc.

Suddenly, the 'positive' outcome vanished and only the 'negative' remained. Suffice it to say, what I saw was far worse fro what survivalists came up with.

The plight of women was particularly grotesque, all I can say is that forget any form of equality.

Those incorporeal entities sent me to that universe, so I could experience this mayhem. I'm still shocked, and words can't possibly convey the feeling. I was protected by the entities, and I don't even want to think what'd happen to me if I wasn't.

Can I substantiate my claims? I can't and even if I could it wouldn't serve any purpose whatsoever. Just be careful, especially if you're female. This isn't a joke anymore.

A dream? Psychotic break? Save your breath. If you haven't experienced it, you just won't understand how different these experiences are. In fact, any sort of delusion would be much more pleasant. I know how to apply skeptical criteria - it requires honesty and introspection.

Have a nice day...and pray it stays that way.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In the other universe, women didn't have rights? How is that bad...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaevictis
One was a 'positive' version of the collective outcome, while the other was the 'negative' one. By this I mean not just Earth, but universally. Galactic events influenced planetary ones, etc.

I would like more details,
if you remember any.

the phrase "version of the collective outcome" just has me guessing.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Seriously you need to get help from a medical practitioner. I say that sincerely. You sound right on the edge. Get some help now.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sounds like you've been watching Lexx.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Were you asleep or awake when they showed you the alternate universe(s)?

Did your abductors identify themselves?

Is the outcome pre-determined or can we change it?

edit on 10-11-2010 by Signals because: classified

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Girl, you are crazy.

There are alternate Universes and there are extraterrestrials. The only hoax is that you were "taken" to this alternate universe.

Get outside of the house more.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

you REALLY are the chick in that photo

Honestly to me the girl in pic in her cute "Greens" & the nasty looking building in the background is in Jail. The cloths definitely look like "Prison Greens". Probably has some metal condition from being in jail or as some other poster pointed out a heavy drug user. Could even be just a plain old $h&^ stirrer!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Haha, I dont think prisons have hoodies.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience.

What do you think was the purpose of your being shown these alternate universes? Was it meant as a warning? Were you given any advice on how to ensure the positive outcome?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If "they" chose to show you an alternate universe, why does that alarm you? Its an alternate universe, after all. Not ours.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmefoc

Two things I am going to speculate on, with 99% assurance that I am going to be correct.

1) You werent taken by aliens. You werent taken by entities. You werent taken anywhere by anyone, except MAYBE the drug dealer who sold you the crack you are smoking.

2) The only reason you are getting a flag with your worn out schtick is because some person thinks you REALLY are the chick in that photo, who is very good looking. Common sense tells the rest of us youre just a 40 year old, living at home with mommy, wanting the attention you never got in high school.

Troll on brother.

OP, I would definitely like more details on this if you are able to remember.

However, I am leaning in the direction of dmefoc that you are either drugged out or trying to get attention. If it is either it is truly sad that we are wasting our times listening to bs.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can you give some specifics? Landscape? People's physical descriptions? Time of day or night? Technology? ect.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Seriously you need to get help from a medical practitioner. I say that sincerely. You sound right on the edge. Get some help now.

The closer you are to the edge, the shorter the distance you have to run when it comes time to jump.
Sanity is relative to the ego. Normality is relative to the standards. The standards are always rewritten.

When it comes to the human mind, the medical practitioners have done more harm than good.
Just as there is blind faith, there is also blind science. The ones who "need help" will probably end up helping the ones who thought they were normal.
edit on 10-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Please elaborate.

What did you see?

What happened?

I suspect there is the possibility that we all live in multiple dimensions and "timelines" at the same "time" although "time" is a invention and constraint of our 3rd dimensional reality.

A most interesting post.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

What will happen that will make the "normal" people ask for help from the ones who we think "need help"?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The process of showing could be compared to that of 'Fringe.'

Personally?........I think you watch "Fringe"......I think you enjoy the programme, and I think you have an overly active imagination.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher09
reply to post by xiphias

What will happen that will make the "normal" people ask for help from the ones who we think "need help"?

The standards will be rewritten.
What doesn't really matter, though.

The important question is when.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join