It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe/Abduction Experience/Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Interesting...does this have anything to do with us finding out what we really are?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher09
reply to post by xiphias

Interesting...does this have anything to do with us finding out what we really are?

Not so much finding out. More like remembering.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I would like to know more. How did you come across this information?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As a new(ish) member (5 months) this thread makes me understand the current concern amongst members about the general quality of threads, Once upon a time there was a princess and she lived in a castle..........

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Speak for yourself, I'm about to expand my mind because of this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Edgecrusher09

Hope to God your being ironic.
Pretty girl in the avatar though reminds me of my daughter.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Relax, I wasn't talking about the subject of the thread. I was talking about other posters here on ats, namely xiphias.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am part of a group that seems to be in training by the ET's for some upcoming event, I do not doubt anything you have stated. None of us have been shown in the same manner as you, but we have seen a lot of combat scenarios.

Let's hope for the best,

Rich

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Flight between universes? Only the OP seems to be concerned, wonder why the things on the other side of the mirror look so dark to her?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

What do you mean "seams to be in training by"? Please explain.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

There are so many experiences, it is hard to find a starting point......

But I've had paranormal experiences since about the age of 4 with an obe. My training seems to have started back in the 1980's when I was allowed to fly a small triangular craft using only your mind and a physical touch of the right hand. I've been taken to warehouses numerous times for various types of training to include levitation, telepathy, invisibility, teleportation, time manipulations, etc....the group has been trained in a lot of skills.

Rich

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Thanks for sharing your experience with us; pay no attention to those newer members that have to state the silly things that they do; since the grey area is specifically for threads such as these, pay them no attention.

As for interpretation, the divergance could be showing two possible outcomes for our little tribe here, all depending on what choice of path is made between being totally self serving or of choosing service to others; the negative side you were shown should help you to focus on being positive and to do all things from love, starting with love of self.

There are many here that are experiencing dreams or obe's that are very similar and also greatly varied. I suggest that you keep a written account each time you have one of these experiences, but remember the future is not set in stone, and each day we help create the tomorrow we shall see.

seeker

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
How did they take you? Physically? Astrally? Did you leave in a ship, did you enter another dimension straight from your room, was it during waking hours or while you were asleep?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hmmm
make a substantial claim like that and disappear?
The op could at least be here to answer..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

From a certain perspective thats true, on our journey, as this clip/part/portion of our Infinite self, we see this as changeable, and of course the future does depend on our actions, but from the "future" perspective, with all of Infinity happening at once, this is a old dvd run, and we're in the past. And in one my experiences with ETs, I was told just that. In fact once the Quantum was mentioned, all my doubts as to who they were fled, and I was able to allow sleep to come during a checkup.

So perhaps these are potential universes? Maybe a kind masked type reality dream that could seem real to give someone a wakeup. They feel real, and in fact, with our memories and recall, they're pretty much in the hands of the ones doing this, and we recall what we are to recall, and this can be something other than what happened, but we experienced it. Anyway the information was meant to be shared.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, OP, I'd like to know more, but it's been 5 hours since your opening post. What gives

We have questions...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Well, OP, I'd like to know more, but it's been 5 hours since your opening post. What gives

We have questions...

After seeing some of the rude replies on the first page it's no wonder she hasn't replied. If I was trying to be serious and someone told me I was a crackhead or I needed psychological help I probably wouldn't want to respond either.
Maybe we'd have an answer if members learned how to be civil and follow T & C.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Did you always train with other people? What is an obe? Excuse my ignorance.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
jeez, what happens to you all, people? Since when we are all psychiatrist or therapists? Seriously, stop the bulling. If you don't believe, then just skip the thread, move to another that fits into your paradigm and be happy.
(initial rant)
---

Well, i'd like to read more info, really. If there's something I've learnt in the last 2 years is that there's a lot of things that science can't explain (for now) and yeah, I'm pretty interested in your experience by parallel universes. If you can, please post more info! I'll protect you from bullyng! >=(

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm open to believing the OP and want to, especially since I do believe in different dimensions and the possibility of this. I just want the OP to go more in depth about what she was talking about. Also, if this happened in an obe or not?

Also, to oouthere have these experiences of yours that involve training and such always happened in obes or not? What do you believe is the purpose of the training? Looking forward to hearing more on this because it definitely interests me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join