It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe/Abduction Experience/Warning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reality is objective. she believes what she sees so her belief becomes real and so does her experience of it. if as she believes there is a divergence point in the future where there are 2 possible realities (an impossibility in and of itself since there are infinite alternate realities) then based on her actions and choices she will choose to manifest into the reality she wants to experience. but that wont be the reality any of us will experience.

we all experience reality subjectively the fact that people dont get that is why there are so many misunderstandings in the world. dont worry about its all in your head lol

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So many questions and doubts, I didn't expect that. My apologies for not answering, I'm a little busy now. Please u2u me if you want to know more, I'll gladly answer your questions. I don't want to mention certain things here (as in openly)...they are rather convoluted and some people may find them upsetting.

This is NOT a prediction. More like an extrapolation based on what is happening.

Again, thank you for your interest. Perhaps there's still a chance.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
How did they take you? Physically? Astrally? Did you leave in a ship, did you enter another dimension straight from your room, was it during waking hours or while you were asleep?

The majority of the abductions seem to be placed in a training environment similar to the movie "Matrix." But there are also times we are taken physically and do have marks, the largest of them being three long marks about 10" long and about 3/4" of an inch wide across my back and chest.

I've had a ship levitating on my patio just inches from the sliding glass door as well as having had greys in my house that were witnessed by my children also.

They take you during sleep or waking hours. In one particular instance I was walking across my office and they took me, performed their tests and placed me back in the exact same stride. No way anyone would have known other than the physical marks and extreme muscle spasms that occured in that very instance.

Rich

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edgecrusher09
reply to post by Oouthere

Did you always train with other people? What is an obe? Excuse my ignorance.

Most of our training is individual but at times we work as a team. An obe is an out of body experience.

Rich

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
I'm open to believing the OP and want to, especially since I do believe in different dimensions and the possibility of this. I just want the OP to go more in depth about what she was talking about. Also, if this happened in an obe or not?

Also, to oouthere have these experiences of yours that involve training and such always happened in obes or not? What do you believe is the purpose of the training? Looking forward to hearing more on this because it definitely interests me.

No, not always. At one point they had me sit up in bed, set-up the energies in my mind and then allowed me to control the experience. The walls went translucent and everything turned into consciousness, not strictly energy as most are taught. The walls would be almost completely transparent, the grass and trees would have a dim glow, the horses, cows, etc would have a higher glow and the humans would have the highest glow. You could not determine which person you were looking at but only the level of consciousness. Using that viewing mode, no conscious entity can hide as even the earth itself is transparent.

Rich

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere

The majority of the abductions seem to be placed in a training environment similar to the movie "Matrix." But there are also times we are taken physically and do have marks, the largest of them being three long marks about 10" long and about 3/4" of an inch wide across my back and chest.

I've had a ship levitating on my patio just inches from the sliding glass door as well as having had greys in my house that were witnessed by my children also.

They take you during sleep or waking hours. In one particular instance I was walking across my office and they took me, performed their tests and placed me back in the exact same stride. No way anyone would have known other than the physical marks and extreme muscle spasms that occured in that very instance.

Rich

Why and for what reasons are they training you for?
How often do these trainings and tests happen to you?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oouthere

No, not always. At one point they had me sit up in bed, set-up the energies in my mind and then allowed me to control the experience. The walls went translucent and everything turned into consciousness, not strictly energy as most are taught. The walls would be almost completely transparent, the grass and trees would have a dim glow, the horses, cows, etc would have a higher glow and the humans would have the highest glow. You could not determine which person you were looking at but only the level of consciousness. Using that viewing mode, no conscious entity can hide as even the earth itself is transparent.

Rich

Interesting. Do you know why you were chosen for this? Do they communicate with you?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Those that are part of this group seem to have been tested since they were children. I only understand there is an event to take place and then we will be activated into service.

When we have a difficult time "they" will allow us questions and answers, but that is a rare occasion. "They" will take us to the breaking point and then give you a band aide to keep you going. I often laugh to myself when someone gets their reality blown by seeing a ghost. I awoke one night with a dozen plus people standing around the bed, rather like a board meeting.

I have had entities sit on my bed but I am unable to see them. I have looked around, told them they are welcome to stay but I'm tired and going to sleep....it takes a lot to startle me at this point.

My last conscious training session was about two weeks ago when I was allowed to effect someone's personal life by interfering in time. I was at a point in someone's life that was well educated and financially wealthy, but not happy. The lady's husband had been killed in the past. When he died she went to college and became successful in her career but extremely unhappy without her husband. I was then at a point in time that I was able to easily stop the murder by just a few words but at the same time I was bi-located at the business meeting in the future with this woman. When I effected the past correctly the woman disappeared in front of me and now I am either tri-located or bi-located to her new position in the current time line. In the new timeline she is under educated and struggling with her and her husband's business while also working as a janitor to make ends meet. But she was happy. I cried after it ended, being able to effect one's life in a loving way even though physically she had it difficult.

Rich

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You do understand that responses like these are why so many do not talk openly about this? And no, I've never taken drugs stronger or more mind altering than tylenol.

Rich

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Responses like those are destroying the respectability of this site. Everyday people like those with their childish replies make me want to leave this site permanently. Your situation sounds very difficult and I certainly wouldn't want to be aware of the events if I were in your shoes.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Go ahead and give us the good stuff
Not trying to be rude but not interested in talking through u2u's.

Just ignore the knuckleheads, they always show up.

Please expand on your opening post, we can handle it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
In the other universe, women didn't have rights? How is that bad...

How is it bad for society in general to feel like it's ok to violate your physical safety or even your body, dismiss whatever rights you have, your say so in matters that affect your life? To violate your choices of where to go, what to wear, what job you choose to work, what to do for entertainment/leisure on a given day, what and when to eat, etc. etc...?

Think what that would actually be like to have all those basic, everyday decisions we all make taken away from you. Is that a way you would want to live? Is that a way you would want for anyone you love (your mother, a significant other, a grandmother, an aunt, a sister) to have to live?

I'm wondering if you would like to live that way, with people thinking that it's all right to dictate these things to you or physically force you to do something just because it's something they want from you, to hurt you when you stand up for yourself against this...all because they have decided that it's ok to do that to you, and they have the greater strength/numbers/weapons to do this.

This scenario painted in the OP sounds quite scary. I would hate to see it come to pass for anyone.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by Ariel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about what you saw...

I've read many a few abduction books... and showing people apocalyptic visions of the future seems to be a common occurrence in abductions. From the data I've read... my conclusion is that this isn't a "vision" or "warning" so much as it is some kind of experiment in which our reaction to seeing the apocalyptic scenario is the object of study.

And another thing; the future is NEVER set in stone...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The paradigm we live in now is

Feminism vs Masculism

Another left right paradigm that will drive us to the abyss

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariel

Hi Ariel,

I know your response was not directed at me but I'll give one of the scenarios involving women....

A group of us were trapped inside a large medal building. As far as I could tell I was the only male and everyone else was either women or children. There was a large creature that resembled the Hulk with arms that had to have 3' diameter biceps, very slow but incredibly powerful and merciless. The creature would grab a woman by the leg, drag her off and eat her while still alive.

We were all scared to fight against this thing but a bold lady set out some charges to try and kill this creature. Just when it was time for the creature to come out and fed again, a group of children appeared so she could not set off the charges. Seeing her try to stand-up to the creature enboldened me. It started going for her so I looked around and the only weapon I could find was a machete. I jumped between the creature and woman and cut off its primary hand, the creature hardly noticed the pain but was very upset and was coming for me. I then started slicing deep into its stomach but it kept coming like nothing was going to be able to stop it.

Speed was my only true advantage so I got around to the back of it and sliced open both achilies tendons and was very distraught that this thing was still standing. That section ended. I then found myself in a house with a couple tending to the hurt creature. I asked them what they were doing and if they had any weapons. They were scared and simply frightened into helping it. But they had a pistol with a single bullet of which they handed me. I loaded the bullet as quickly as possible and was drawing aim on the creature's head when the pistol went off due to a hair trigger. The bullet went completely through the neck and the creature bleed to death.

Sometimes "they" train us with no skills to encertain we will hold our own in a given situation. My son is also in training and fought the same creature on the same night, except he went hand to hand with it.

Rich
edit on 11-11-2010 by Oouthere because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

And another thing; the future is NEVER set in stone...

I'm not sure statements like this should either be 'set in stone.' You're applying a quite high amount of certainty to a theory; still, I can see your and others' reasoning - it's simply my opinion that it doesn't go far enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Hi, Rich!

Sounds like you had really good, if downright terrifying, training experience there. It really underscores the need to prepare and develop survival skills for whatever potential survival situation that might occur, whether that's a scenario like the one in the OP, the one you presented, a natural catastrophe that causes a societal breakdown for whatever length of time, or whatever it might be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join