It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Vector Addition.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drbatstein

I checked your link but I don't really buy the premise of the thread at all. I think people will be chipped unknowingly in the future anyway, and there won't be a "campaign" required to pursuade people to "allow" it.

People are going to get it whether they want it or not. It is probably being done already through vaccination programs. The technology has existed for some time to make a chip that one could put into a vaccination solution and administer by injection.

The Madeleine case is highly interesting but "chipping the population" has nothing to do with it, in my opinion.

edit on 5-8-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I see where you're coming from ipsedixit.

The way I look at it is that the Rockefeller's admitted they wanted us all chipped, they admitted that they wanted us to buy and sell with the chips, so that would mean we have to know about it which then means they need us to want to be chipped, or more importantly to want our newborns chipped. Just as we have been brainwashed into getting them vaccinated with disease "for their protection" now we need to be conditioned into getting them microchipped "for their safety". The MM False Flag is surely part of this long term agenda.

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I checked your link but I don't really buy the premise of the thread at all. I think people will be chipped unknowingly in the future anyway, and there won't be a "campaign" required to pursuade people to "allow" it.

People are going to get it whether they want it or not. It is probably being done already through vaccination programs. The technology has existed for some time to make a chip that one could put into a vaccination solution and administer by injection.

The Madeleine case is highly interesting but "chipping the population" has nothing to do with it, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. There is a lot of intrigue in the Madeleine case but it has nothing to do with chipping the population. When we are chipped it will be a fait accompli. No campaigns necessary. That effort is about controlling the population, not about consulting with them.

The most important issue with regard to vaccines, is not, will they make my kid autistic, but rather, are they chipping my kid with his measles shot?

But this chipping stuff is really not on topic. We're more narrowly focused in this thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
When it comes from Rockefeller I tend to find it hard to ignore, but I respect your view too.

For me the Vaccine agenda is about injecting us with disease (Cancer, HIV, Diabetes Type 1, MS etc) and damaging fertility. We are born healthy which is no good for Big Pharma who want to sell us their meds, our fertility rates are also a lot higher than The Bankers would like; there is too many of us to control, that's why they've recently been going around with their fertility damaging HPV and Swine Flu Vaccines.

Originally posted by ipsedixit

We'll have to agree to disagree on that. There is a lot of intrigue in the Madeleine case but it has nothing to do with chipping the population. When we are chipped it will be a fait accompli. No campaigns necessary. That effort is about controlling the population, not about consulting with them.

The most important issue with regard to vaccines, is not, will they make my kid autistic, but rather, are they chipping my kid with his measles shot?

But this chipping stuff is really not on topic. We're more narrowly focused in this thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You may have a point in the sense that any high profile "kidnapping" case will make parents think seriously about security issues and the Madeleine case may be being spun in ways that favor the chipping agenda in lobbying circles, or among legislators, behind the scenes.

Over all though, I think that the technological advances are going to outstrip the need for chipping campaigns. They will chip us clandestinely and because of comprehensive internet tracking of our habits, will be able to conceal the real source of all of their intelligence on us, from what our favorite candy bar is to how to get us to report for "programming sessions" that we don't even remember.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Steven Birch, the South African who became known recently for crossing the "boundaries" of forensic science by sneaking ground penetrating radar onto the property of Robert Murat's mother, Casa Lilianas, without a search warrant, has appeared recently on a South African radio talk show with another press statement. He calls it an update. I don't know if I would go that far.

This is courtesy of mccannfiles.com:

www.mccannfiles.com...

He says that there is progress and that there is a major cover-up by both the British and Portuguese police.

He says that DNA evidence was planted in the vehicle hired 24 days after McCann's disappearance to frame her parents. He says that he has been liaising with investigators and investigative reporters in Lisbon and that together with them, he still believes that they have significant evidence to determine.

He says that he has a letter from the Portugese Prime Minister stating that they have checked the piece of land Birch claims Madeleine is buried under, however, he claims that even the Prime Minister is involved in the cover-up.

This is a little perplexing.

One assumes that the letter he alleges to have received from the Portugese Prime Minister has informed him that a check of the property in question turned up no buried body. He goes on to accuse the Portugese Prime Minister of being involved in a cover up.

Sounds like a combination of sour grapes and desperation to me, desperation to save one from being adjudged a crackpot.

Except for one thing.

There has been no statement of clarification from the Portugese Prime Minister telling the world that an investigation of Birch's claims has been done, that the nominated burial site has been excavated and that Mr. Birch's claims can be said, unequivocally, to be contradicted by the facts.

It is clear that Mr. Birch has a larger theory of this case involving people we don't normally hear about. I wish he would put all of his ideas on the table.

I'll tell you one thing though, as bad as Kate and Gerry McCann look in this case, Martin Grime looks even worse in my opinion. Given what should be pretty obvious about his methods from film of him working and training his dogs, I find it astounding that he is involved in a serious criminal case in Detroit, Michigan.

I guess people in Detroit haven't read this thread. I have no doubt whatsoever that a sharp defense attorney, having examined the pertinent videos, could slice Martin Grime like sushi.

edit on 13-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just a note to say over the past week the Blacksmith Bureau has been producing some particularly excellent analysis re: the Mccann's over the past week.
The ones about the intention of Scotland Yard are very good!
blacksmithbureau.blogspot.pt...

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
According to information posted on mccannfiles.com, Stephen Birch has been told by Robert Murat that he can dig on the Casa Lilianas property for the body of Madeleine McCann, but that it will cost roughly $45,734.41 (US) to do so.

Birch published two items on his Facebook page telling people this and the fact that he learned that Kate and Gerry McCann want the dig to go ahead. He even received a call from Kate McCann personally.

These Facebook items were subsequently removed from the page, according to mccannfiles.com, although screen grabs of them are posted at the following link. (Scroll down for the Birch material.)

www.mccannfiles.com...

This is an extremely interesting development, if it is true.
edit on 25-10-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The following are excerpts from Stephen Birch's Facebook page.

www.mccannfiles.com...

Stephen D. Birch
Sunday near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Sunday, 4 November at 14:43]

SAFM Radio have just confirmed they will have a podcast for you to click on, and listen to my interview coming up on Tuesday at 11am. The Topic Madeleine Mc Cann, the coverup and DNA planting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen D. Birch
Yesterday near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Monday, 5 November at 13:09]

Blowing the Whistle tomorrow on the England- Portugal cover-up of the Madeleine Mc Cann case-----SAFM Radio at 11pm.....Don't miss it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen D. Birch
23 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Monday, 5 November at 20:35]

Preparation now finished for my radio interview tomorrow SAFM 11.10 AM

Stephen D. Birch
15 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Tuesday, 6 November at 04:41]

Up early for probably one of the most contraversial radio interviews that will take place in South Africa today at 11.10am.

I am discussing how Portuguese Police planted Madeleine Mc Cann, blood and body fluids in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine Mc Cann went missing. SAFM this morning 11.10am

Stephen D. Birch
13 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Tuesday, 6 November at 06:41]

SAFM Radio today 11.10AM - Madeleine Mc Cann Cover-up and corrupt governments

Stephen D. Birch
8 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Tuesday, 6 November at 12:01]

(SAFM RADIO WAS THREATENED TODAY WITH LEGAL ACTION IF THEY WENT AHEAD WITH INTERVIEWING ME, AT 11AM ON THE MADELEINE MC CANN COVER-UP, AND DNA PLANTING BY PORTUGUESE POLICE) - They pulled the interview........

Disappointing, but also nice to know I am on the right track. Sorry for that, would of loved to upload theinterview.

I wish Mr. Birch would simply make his points in detail, in print, on his Facebook page or via YouTube. It is difficult to understand why he would choose to reveal his information and theories via podcast from a South African radio station.

Fear of libel action, one presumes, is the reason for his "behind the libel firewall approach".

It would be interesting to know who threatened SAFM 11.10 AM with libel action. Surely it must be Portugese officials or agencies.

A libel threat is a less than satisfactory way for government officials or agencies to greet charges of malfeasance. Surely honest officials should be only too happy to hear the details of such charges and be anxious to be seen by the public as having discharged their duties with all diligence and without suspicion of nefarious activity.

In some jurisdictions, of course, among some law enforcement agencies, an odor of nefarious activity is considered an ornament to one's official reputation.

Is that the case in Portugal? Surely not.

Why does mud wrestling come to mind when I think of the Madeleine McCann affair?
edit on 13-11-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The developments above have occurred against the backround provided by the informed opinions of three experts in the use of ground penetrating radar, all of whom say that images collected by Birch provide adequate reasons to investigate the Casa Lillianas site by digging.

www.mccannfiles.com...

Experts defend searches for Maddie

Three experts in soil analysis with georadar argue that the images collected by the South African researcher Stephen Birch, in the backyard of Robert Murat, indicate that a human being could be buried at that location, just metres from the apartment where Madeleine McCann disappeared on 3 May 2007. They all say that the Portuguese authorities "should dig" the site to determine what is buried there. Birch also assures to CM that the photos taken in May and October 2007 show that "the searches with georadar [requested by the Judicial Police of the University of Aveiro] were never done correctly."

"There are anomalous features in the georadar data that may be due to human remains, but this cannot be determined solely from the georadar data. You must dig to find out," says Gary Young, the president of North American Underground Imaging Technologies.

This opinion is shared by the head of the South African company Imbila Location Services, Michael Wolmarans. "After reviewing several pictures sent to me I conclude that the soil has been disturbed. If this were my investigation, I would have little doubt that the next step would be to dig to find out what is buried there," says the expert. "The georadar shows that there are objects in the area. Simply remove the earth to see what is there," argues geophysicist Ralph Baird, president of Baird Petrophysical International.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Here is a response from Stephen Birch to comments regarding an interview Mr. Birch gave on 2oceansvibe radio. (Emphases mine.)

www.2oceansvibe.com...

It is 2012 people. I want the child exhumed and returned to the UK where family members can visit her grave, and I want this cover-up exposed. Lastly for fear of being sued, I will not state NOW who I think was instrumental in disposing of her body. Now give me the support I need to determine whether she in actual fact lies buried beneath the driveway............And only after the driveway is excavated comment - Thankyou.

And for the record MADELEINE did not walk off and get lost or was buried under a tree, as was claimed by Mr van Wyk the so-called detective in online postings.

Her dead body was removed from Flat 5A, carried to a pre-dug hole and buried.

I really wish he would put his cards on the table, but I understand his fear of libel action. It will be extremely difficult to prove in court malfeasance by law enforcement officials in Portugal, or anywhere for that matter. If you are going into court against the administrators of justice anywhere you better have your rabbit's feet, lucky horseshoe and body guards with you, not to mention rock solid evidence and witnesses with balls of steel.

Face it. Nobody has all of that. The only way Birch can get his information out is to be extremely cagey. He's tricky but I'm talking big league cagey. The sort of sophisticated touch that has shown itself in other areas of this affair, in the service of other people.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The fact that the driveway at Casa Lillianas has not been dug up yet, as far as we know, could be an indication that several parties do not want it dug up. Any of the following, if they exerted enough pressure, could force the excavation of the site in question:

1. The McCanns could bring tremendous pressure on authorities in both the UK and Portugal to dig up that driveway. Their powers of persuasion in the press arena are formidable.

2. The Portugese government could order the driveway excavated immediately, using the legal instruments available to them.

3. The government of the UK, citing the same radar experts cited by Birch, citing the costs already spent on reviewing this case, citing an obligation to Madeleine and her parents and requesting the cooperation of their close allies in Lisbon, could bring considerable pressure to bear on Portugese authorities to get on with the job of checking Birch's assertions.

Why has none of the above taken place?

If Birch is a crackpot, dig up the driveway and prove it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is helpful to compare Birch's radar scan with a reference image.

The average observer can get a better idea of why Birch and the experts he quotes believe that Portugese authorities should examine the Casa Lillianas site further.

Here is a Ground Pentrating Radar (GPR) image from a graveyard site in Alabama.

en.wikipedia.org...:LINE21.jpg

Ground-penetrating radar depth section (profile) collected on an historic cemetery in Alabama, USA. Yellow arrows indicate very distinct reflections, probably associated with human burials. "hyperbolic" reflections, appearing as an inverted U, are typically associated with discrete objects. Less distinct hyperbolic reflections are indicated by red arrows. dashed blue lines indicate horizontal and sloping reflectors, probably bedrock. The many smaller reflections near the surface are likely to be caused by tree roots. Because of the nature of the site, subsurface testing was not conducted, but these interpretations are supported by surface indications (grave markers and depressions) and with line-to-line patterning within the GPR data.

Here is a GPR image from the scan of the Casa Lillianas driveway taken by Stephen Birch. There are similarities with the parabolic reflections shown, to the image of similar reflections at the Alabama graveyard site.

www.mccannfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The following is satire and not intended to imply guilt of any sort on the part of any person, agency or government.

This is the logo for the new Dig Up Madeleine Fund. Send contributions to Stephen Birch.

edit on 14-11-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Mr. Birch has not, to my knowledge, laid all of his cards on the table as of this moment.

In comments quoted from the 2oceansvibe website, he has stated that he believed Madeleine's body was taken from Ocean Club 5A to a hole which had been prepared in advance and buried. He believes that the burial site is the new driveway area of Casa Lillianas, home of Robert Murat's mother, a property only a short distance from the apartment where the McCanns were staying.

He says that the police search of the grounds of Casa Lillianas missed the burial site and cites two photographs that show construction materials covering the exact location of the body on the day (May 15, 2007) the police conducted their search and later in the year (October, 2007).

On his Facebook page, Mr. Birch says something very interesting.

Stephen D. Birch
15 hours ago near Cape Town, Western Cape
[Tuesday, 6 November at 04:41]

Up early for probably one of the most contraversial radio interviews that will take place in South Africa today at 11.10am.

I am discussing how Portuguese Police planted Madeleine Mc Cann, blood and body fluids in the Mc Cann hire vehicle, hired 25 days after Madeleine Mc Cann went missing. SAFM this morning 11.10am

Twenty-five days after May 3, 2007, the day Madeleine was said by Kate McCann to have gone missing, is May 28, 2007.

As we have seen, Mr. Birch appears to be stating on the one hand that the police planted Madeleine's blood and body fluids on her parent's rental car after May 28, 2007 and also that her body lay undisturbed where it was buried from May of 2007 until at least October of 2007.

The cadaver dogs arrived in Praia da Luz on July 30,2007.

This begs the question, how does Mr. Birch believe the police got the blood and body fluids from Madeleine's body without digging her up?

In good faith, I'm willing to grant Mr. Birch a considerable amount of lattitude in his speculations, but I do think it is high time that he give the world all the details of his theory about this case. I also think the authorities should step in and double check the site Mr. Birch proposes.

The worst that could happen is that this episode would unleash a wild rash of ground penetrating radar claims that the police would have to investigate and debunk, one after the other. But would that be a bad thing? The police have already been around the world on the "little blond tot, coloboma or not" hunt.

Realistically, who is going to spend thousands of dollars renting GPR equipment on a vague hunch anyway?

The authorities couldn't possibly lose any more respectability in this case.

Dig up the Casa Lillianas site and be done with it!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Memo to Robert Murat

Bob, I believe you had nothing to do with Madeleine's fate.

If you decide to get a shovel out and dig where Birch suggests, on your own, just to put an end to all the speculation, get a couple of independant witnesses, like a lawyer, for example, to notarize the process, in case you find nothing and are then accused of digging up the body and moving it yourself.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Scotland Yard hands list of 'people of interest' to Portuguese police in hunt for missing Madeleine

Met police have named 'a good number' of potential suspects to speak to
DCS Hamish Campbell says his officers have done 'fantastic' case review
He urged his Portuguese counterparts to investigate their new leads
Madeleine went missing in May 2007 during a family holiday in Praia da Luz

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 17/5/2013 by Floh because: Edited to make the link function.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Floh

BBC radio news tonight, 4/7/13, Police are to re-open the Madeleine Mc Cann case.They seem to want to locate and speak with 7 people who were reportedly in the area at the time of her disappearance.

I wonder if the fact that the Portuguese closed the case will effect what happens now?

Hope they bring some final closure to this long drawn out event for the parents sake.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 4-7-2013 by dowot because: Adding link.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Apparently Stephen Birch has been given permission to dig on the grounds of Casa Liliana in Praia da Luz, where he believes that Madeleine McCann's remains were buried shortly after she was taken from her parent's rental apartment at the Ocean Club.

Owner agrees that SA man can dig in his garden for missing child's body, 28 September 2013

www.mccannfiles.com...

I don't know when this dig is to take place. Robert Murat, whose mother owns the property, is making arrangements with lawyers in regard to the event.

If they find the body, it will be very, very important, obviously. The investigation could take almost any turn as a result.

A body found so close to the place where it went missing would make a significant difference as to how police view the timeline of events of May 3, 2007.

I don't think the body will be found in that location, myself. I think the Smith family sighting negates the possibility that Madeleine could be buried on the Murat property.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

ipsedixit
Memo to Robert Murat

Bob, I believe you had nothing to do with Madeleine's fate.

If you decide to get a shovel out and dig where Birch suggests, on your own, just to put an end to all the speculation, get a couple of independant witnesses, like a lawyer, for example, to notarize the process, in case you find nothing and are then accused of digging up the body and moving it yourself.

I would not be so sure about Murat being entirely absent of involvement...
(though more along the lines of a helpful idiot without the full picture that they lined up as patsy)

You may have seen the new twists and turns in the Mccann case with the recent crimewatch special where Tanners fabricated bundleman has been 'found' and ruled out leaving the spotlight upon the Smith's sighting of a person that they later 80percent felt was Gerry.

I believe the aim of the show was to figure out where Gerry was taking the body.
At one point, Murat was having a property investigated down where the Smith Sighting *Cough Gerry*, was seen. Also interesting was that around this time according to David Payne's rogatory interviews a freezer broken down in the Mccann's holiday apartment, that they dutifully replaced, yet nobody knew what happened to this freezer.

Who replaces white goods in a holiday apartment? !!
Who also bleaches and deep cleans a holiday apartment ? !!

As a side note... Murat is related to Tanner on maternal lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join