It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Deception (not a lot of time)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am so bored with the middle east, he did this, they did that. As far as I am concerned one minute they are calling for the West to stay out of their affairs, but when it comes to Israel they want us to be involved.

Total madness, they can't have it both ways. I would be happier if we didn't interfere any more and let them all fight the battles.

We are dammed as oil thieves if we get involved and dammed as inhuman if we do not.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by hawkiye

Umm, no that has NOT been thoroughly debunked, and continues to unravel as we go along.

The original bloodlines of "Israel" are quite hidden, and will be for a little longer.

So DNA proof is not a debunking huh? LOL! Really statements like these with no evidence or substance just an irrational stated belief are a joke...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Do you mean under gov't/military control?...

Syria and Saudi Arabia attacked US but it wasn't exclusively directed and funded by their gov'ts

Yes, that is why I said they are the only middle-eastern government to attack the United States.

Be careful about assumptions about attacks made by what ostensibly appears to be Arab instigators like two of the cases you mentioned.

What was the Lavon Affair? What were the King David Hotel bombings?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Televisions were made to help train our eyes and our minds for the coming sURprize. Prepare to see The Techno-Logic Prince of The Skies. Lucifer will rise from the ashes to slay Yahweh and Satan, after that, The Fallen Angel will join The Bridegroom Jesus in Holy MatriMONEY.

Hahah...
but seriously,
What are they doing with all that gold????

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

reply to post by hawkiye

Umm, no that has NOT been thoroughly debunked, and continues to unravel as we go along.

The original bloodlines of "Israel" are quite hidden, and will be for a little longer.

So DNA proof is not a debunking huh? LOL! Really statements like these with no evidence or substance just an irrational stated belief are a joke...

Let us get into the facts with sources, shall we? You come on here making definitive statements to make what has been investigated and researched look like it is debatable and highly suspect. Let us provide some sources and let everyone look closer. The truth is there.

Todays Jews are AshkeNAZI:

Here is one page that delineates a lot of information on one page:

www.iamthewitness.com...

This is from the jewish virtual library:

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

This Jewish dating website states that 80% of the population is made of Ashkenazi Jews. Most other scholars agree it is more like 90%.
www.jsingles.com...

Here is a book by an Ashkenazi Jew!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

I appreciate the effort of you Zionists coming on here and trying to create a little bit of confusion. Times are changing, my Luciferian friends. People will no longer hide due to fear of being called a racist so that you can achieve your ultimate objective of complete oppression. The truth is there. The truth is absolute, no matter how much you try to change and distort it. You WILL be exposed.

edit on 9-11-2010 by digginapony because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They have brutally murdered our brave American servicemen and sacrificed others in wars that only benefits THEM!!! They have massacred our brothers and sisters in Palestine without any mercy whatsoever. This is not tolerable! They try to distract you with "Dancing with the Stars," "American Idol," and other non-sense. There is a plan being implemented of the most absolutely heinous nature. Look into it for yourselves. Do not be distracted by anonymous individuals who come on to add posts that simply state definitively that it is not true with no substance whatsoever to back up their claims. You have truth on your side. USE IT! EXPOSE THESE LUCIFERIANS BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!! All that is at stake is EVERYTHING!

God bless....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am a Sepahardic Jew and despite the OP's efforts to spread hatred against Israel (as if that was required around here) I can assure those of you who are willing to listen that in actual fact, Israel's population is predominantly Sephardic. Yes, the Ashkenazi bloodlines are not traced back to the original tribes of Israel but that has little relevance to the modern day conspiracies of the elite which include corrupt people of all "faiths" by the way.

I am curious. How does the slaughter of 6 million jews in the holocaust figure into the grand scheme of things? I mean, the evil jews that have secretly controlled the world would have looked out for their own during WW II wouldn't they? I suppose allowing HALF of the world's jewish population to perish was all part of the plan...

This thread is an example of how the actions of a few corrupt individuals within any race can lead to widespread hatred against an entire people based on false propaganda. Most of the antisemites around the world today are taught to despise jews (not just Israeli foreign policy) and have no idea why, they are just raised that way. After a while the snowball effect is irreversible.

I thank God that I live in Canada, the most tolerant, ethnically diverse country in the world today. I am a proud, traditional, Sephardic Jew that grew up in a multicultural neighborhood with some of my closest friends being of Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Muslim descent. I believe this is the type of environment that every civilized country should try to cultivate among it's people.

The corruption that exists today is primarily a result of elite agendas which are based on the financial greed of families of various factions and cultural backgrounds.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
I am a Sepahardic Jew and despite the OP's efforts to spread hatred against Israel (as if that was required around here) I can assure those of you who are willing to listen that in actual fact, Israel's population is predominantly Sephardic. Yes, the Ashkenazi bloodlines are not traced back to the original tribes of Israel but that has little relevance to the modern day conspiracies of the elite which include corrupt people of all "faiths" by the way.

I am curious. How does the slaughter of 6 million jews in the holocaust figure into the grand scheme of things? I mean, the evil jews that have secretly controlled the world would have looked out for their own during WW II wouldn't they? I suppose allowing HALF of the world's jewish population to perish was all part of the plan...

This thread is an example of how the actions of a few corrupt individuals within any race can lead to widespread hatred against an entire people based on false propaganda. Most of the antisemites around the world today are taught to despise jews (not just Isreali foreign policy) and have no idea why, they are just raised that way. After a while the snowball effect is irreversible.

I thank God that I live in Canada, the most tolerant, ethnically diverse country in the world today. I am a proud, traditional, Sephardic Jew that grew up in a multicultural neighborhood with some of my closest friends being of Jewish, Christian, Hindu, and Muslim descent. I believe this is the type of environment that every civilized country should try to cultivate among it's people.

The corruption that exists today is primarily a result of elite agendas which are based on the financial greed of families of various factions and cultural backgrounds.

Yes!! Thank you for bringing up the only event in history for which one can be imprisoned for merely addressing. I will return later tonight to discuss the 6 million number.

In regards to why it would be allowed to happen, please look into Theodor Herzl and his explanation how "anti-semetism" would be an ally for his zionist goals. In fact, the sacrifice of a few other Jews means nothing to them. Harold Wallace Rosenthal stated that quite openly. Let us be honest, the only reason that state exists today is because of the "holocaust." Would it ever have happened without something like that? Well, according to Herzl and many other prominent Zionist leaders, no, it would not.

I know you are not part of this. It pains me inside how you would be used for their agenda. They consider the sephardics to be completely different from them. Many know what their plans are. These people will not allow them to sacrifice you for their goals. Please look into everything I have stated. You are at greater risk from them in the near future than everyone else. Be safe, brother.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

reply to post by hawkiye

Let us get into the facts with sources, shall we? You come on here making definitive statements to make what has been investigated and researched look like it is debatable and highly suspect. Let us provide some sources and let everyone look closer. The truth is there.

I posted a link to the thread that debunks this it was not just a stated belief with a bunch if links to websites with more stated beliefs with no evidence as you have done. So perhaps you could debunk the DNA proof slick...

And then you resort to trying to call me a zionest but you racist always try to label people to promote you BS. Your types make claims you are no racist yet it is Jew this and Jew that blah blah blah. What of the millions of people of Jewish heritage who are good people just trying to live thier lives the best they can and want to be left alone like everyone else? This type of veiled racism in the name of valid discussion is just ignorant hatred and should not be tolerated by reasonable thinking people! It is akin to calling all southerners inbreds. or all Germans Nazis, or all Humans serial killers because a few are Sigh

To all I hope all thinking people will stop responding to these trolls and let these threads die the deaths they so richly deserve. I try not to respond to these threads but these idiots subtly promote their racism and some are taken in which is why I posted the links to the other thread debunking this BS.

These people want to think they are special over some other group of people by making these claims when is humanity going to realize we are all one big family and no one is more special or less special then anyone else because of their lineage. We have all been born into many different lineages in past lives. Get over yourselves and start sticking up for the family the human family and quit this BS that divides us!!!
edit on 9-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

reply to post by hawkiye

I posted a link to the thread that debunks this it was not just a stated belief with a bunch if links to websites with more stated beliefs with no evidence as you have done. So perhaps you could debunk the DNA proof slick...

And then you resort to trying to call me a zionest but you racist always try to label people to promote you BS. Your types make claims you are no racist yet it is Jew this and Jew that blah blah blah. What of the millions of people of Jewish heritage who are good people just trying to live thier lives the best they can and want to be left alone like everyone else? This type of veiled racism in the name of valid discussion is just ignorant hatred and should not be tolerated by reasonable thinking people! It is akin to calling all southerners inbreds. or all Germans Nazis, or all Humans serial killers because a few are Sigh

To all I hope all thinking people will stop responding to these trolls and let these threads die the deaths they so richly deserve. I try not to respond to these threads but these idiots subtly promote their racism and some are taken in which is why I posted the links to the other thread debunking this BS.

These people want to think they are special over some other group of people by making these claims when is humanity going to realize we are all one big family and no one is more special or less special then anyone else because of their lineage. We have all been born into many different lineages in past lives. Get over yourselves and start sticking up for the family the human family and quit this BS that divides us!!!
edit on 9-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

There are non-zionist jewish individuals who put humanity first. Many of them bravely came out and exposed what is happening. You are preaching this "humanity" thing to someone who has been called the biggest bleeding heart liberal. This political correctness has been used for a sinister purpose. People are individuals and
i call on all whites, blacks, christians, muslims, hindus, hispanics, non-zionist jews to stand up to what is occurring. It is right in front of you.

Many of those links state the genetic research. Did you bother looking at them? There really is little doubt among scholars, including prominent professors in Israel. Why are you trying to distract? Thank you for posting a "thread" on a forum as evidence, however. Please post sources not from forums that debate the origins of the
ashkenazi Jews.

Here is a video for you as well.
Please dispute each fact with sources to dismiss each claim. Good luck!!

EVERYONE PLEASE WATCH!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Glad I'm not the only one that saw this and had a WHAT THE!? moment. Allow me to post a few things completely debunking this idiot. Oh, there is a seed of truth here but don't all the most harmful rumors have a grain of truth in them?

Early Khazar theories The theory that all or most Ashkenazi ("German") Jews might be descended from Khazars (rather than Semitic groups in the Middle East) dates back to the racial studies of late 19th century Europe, and was frequently cited to assert that most modern Jews are not descended from Israelites and/or to refute Israeli claims to Palestine. It was first publicly proposed in lecture given by the racial-theorist Ernest Renan on January 27, 1883, titled "Judaism as a Race and as Religion."[39] It was repeated in articles in The Dearborn Independent in 1923 and 1925, and popularized by racial theorist Lothrop Stoddard in a 1926 article in the Forum titled "The Pedigree of Judah", where he argued that Ashkenazi Jews were a mix of people, of which the Khazars were a primary element.[21][40] Stoddard's views were "based on nineteenth and twentieth-century concepts of race, in which small variations on facial features as well as presumed accompanying character traits were deemed to pass from generation to generation, subject only to the corrupting effects of marriage with members of other groups, the result of which would lower the superior stock without raising the inferior partners."[41] This theory was adopted by British Israelites, who saw it as a means of invalidating the claims of Jews (rather than themselves) to be the true descendants of the ancient Israelites, and was supported by early anti-Zionists.[21][40]

Though the Khazar theory has little to none support within academy, in the Arab world it still enjoys popularity among anti-Zionists[26] and antisemites;[47] Such proponents argue that if Ashkenazi Jews are primarily Khazar and not Semitic in origin, they would have no historical claim to Israel, nor would they be the subject of God's Biblical promise of Canaan to the Israelites, thus undermining the theological basis of both Jewish religious Zionists and Christian Zionists. In the 1970s and 80s the Khazar theory was also advanced by some Russian chauvinist antisemites, particularly the historian Lev Gumilyov, who portrayed "Judeo-Khazars" as having repeatedly sabotaged Russia's development since the 7th century.[48] Bernard Lewis stated in 1999: This theory… is supported by no evidence whatsoever. It has long since been abandoned by all serious scholars in the field, including those in Arab countries, where the Khazar theory is little used except in occasional political polemics.[26]

A 1999 study by Hammer et al., published in the Proceedings of the United States National Academy of Sciences compared the Y chromosomes of Ashkenazi, Roman, North African, Kurdish, Near Eastern, Yemenite, and Ethiopian Jews with 16 non-Jewish groups from similar geographic locations. It found that "Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level... The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora."[54] According to Nicholas Wade "The results accord with Jewish history and tradition and refute theories like those holding that Jewish communities consist mostly of converts from other faiths, or that they are descended from the Khazars, a medieval Turkish tribe that adopted Judaism."[55]

A 2005 study by Nebel et al., based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, showed that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their local neighbouring populations in Europe. However, 11.5% of male Ashkenazim were found to belong to Haplogroup R1a1 (R-M17), the dominant Y chromosome haplogroup in Eastern Europeans, suggesting possible gene flow between the two groups. The authors hypothesized that "R-M17 chromosomes in Ashkenazim may represent vestiges of the mysterious Khazars". They concluded "However, if the R-M17 chromosomes in Ashkenazi Jews do indeed represent the vestiges of the mysterious Khazars then, according to our data, this contribution was limited to either a single founder or a few closely related men, and does not exceed ~ 12% of the present-day Ashkenazim.[58]

All quotes taken were from wikipedia

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread. I've been banging on about this for what seems forever. I'm delighted more people are beginning to realise the truth of what is really going on here.

In an article yesterday, Gordon Duff of Veterans Today addresses this same issue:

GORDON DUFF: WHOLESALE TREASON, WHY ISRAEL BOUGHT CONGRESS.
AIPAC BRAGS, “UNPRECEDENTED CONTROL OVER AMERICAN POLITICS”
www.veteranstoday.com...

Snip from article:

“Step two, “shock and awe” for Iran followed by a full scale invasion that, according to military experts directly responsible for drawing up our war plans, requires the fall of Pakistan, its “Balkanization and the military occupation of Baluchistan as a staging area.”

AIPAC, the Israel lobby used to, well, we don’t exactly know what they are “used to” but every politician in America is terrified of it for some reason, claims to have total control over the new congress.

It isn’t a “Jewish thing,” AIPAC got rid of 6 Jews who were too “pro-American” for their tastes. The last thing it is about is the security of Israel, a regional bully, a small land of ICBMs, germ warfare labs and warehouses loaded with American munitions which they sell around the world.

Israel and its thuggish “American” lobby terrifies a lot of people, congress, journalists certainly and as Noam Chomsky continually points out, its own citizens.

There is a real threat against Israel, one they perceive but many Americans are unaware of yet. Israel is terrified of a new 9/11 investigation. Even Noam Chomsky, top critic of many Israeli policies, had always stopped short of debunking 9/11. He was their last line of defense, Chomsky and Jon Stewart, pseudo-progressive “hand puppet.”

End snip.

Look also at the Protocols of Zion document. This has been loudly debunked as a piece of fiction, but look at it for yourselves and see if it looks like fiction to you.

I also recently read that US is giving $3billion worth of weapons to Israel each year. But it doesn't stop there, there are allegations that Israel is selling these on to other countries.

Also, look into the many allegations that Israel is funding many of the so-called 'terrorist' groups around the world.

edit on 9-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In the video of the interview with Chomsky, he actually states that BEFORE the war in Afghanistan, the Taliban asked for evidence of Bin Laden's involvement in 9/11 - because they were considering EXTRADITION. And he says that the US did not give them any.

If that is true, it's huge. Imagine, the Taliban were willing to consider extraditing the Al-Qaeda terrorist leader - but just required confirmation of his involvement.

WE MUST HAVE A 9/11 INVESTIGATION..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

For years I wonder how the German people were ever deceived by Hitler. For years I wondered what lies were told that would make the concentration camps and the killing of millions justifiable by a nation.

Now I know.

Rhetoric like this thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

This thread is an example of how the actions of a few corrupt individuals within any race can lead to widespread hatred against an entire people based on false propaganda. Most of the antisemites around the world today are taught to despise jews (not just Israeli foreign policy) and have no idea why, they are just raised that way. After a while the snowball effect is irreversible.

Just as most US and UK people do not support their governments actions, I have no problem believing that it is the same in Israel.

However, the Israeli government is the biggest terrorist group on earth today.

I distinguish between the two. I hope you can too.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sisgood
reply to post by wcitizen

For years I wonder how the German people were ever deceived by Hitler. For years I wondered what lies were told that would make the concentration camps and the killing of millions justifiable by a nation.

Now I know.

Rhetoric like this thread.

You are entitled to your opinion, just as I am entitled to mine. But, hear this loud and clear, I will NEVER again consent to being blackmailed by the stories of the Holocaust. Call me what you will, that will never work again on me.

I am sick and tired, really sick and tired of people dredging this tired old excuse out again and again.

Israel today is a terrorist country. That has nothing to do with the Nazi's or the alleged Holocaust. It has to do with a Zionist determination to control the world.

That's my opinion. You don't agree. That';s fine by me.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
IT ALL started here:

Please Note:
No intentional provocation here ... just a “studied” opinion by one person.

////////////
General Notes taken from college lectures: Subjects were “Modern Religion Origins”.
Suggests that some modern religions (and languages) were “invented” for economic purposes!
These notes and lectures evolved into a 300-page book written by a friend of mine (never published).
Many details are contained about nations (and continents) and economies past and present.
Too much to list here.

Note: Dates are based on “modern” calendar system…
B.C. and A.D. did not “officially” exist until middle ages.
The word “Jew” is English – English did not exist in Roman times.
The word “Jew” came in Middle-English circa 1000 A.D.

Babylonian / Hebrew / Roman “Money Funnel” Economies
– seek to control populations (wide-area banking systems).

The Phoenicians were “pre-Hebrew” if you will, Semitic (language) society groups that dominated and “Governed” trade and finance
(3000 b.c. – 500 b.c.) (had Multi-Nation influence as City-States) (Entire Mediterranean coastal areas and some inland outposts)
“Banking and Finance” was based on Babylonian code systems.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.aishdas.org...

500 B.C. to year 0:

Hebrew / Judea “Faiths” and “Laws” were created by “Elitist” financial and trade groups (scholars and entrepreneurs).
(Groups were operating primarily in Phoenician area City-States)
(Groups may have ascended from Habiru/Hapiri/Hyksos groups)
(from various Semite (language) “Ruling Class” Phoenician influenced areas, and some Greek)
(many “Babylonian” beliefs were “borrowed”) (Especially Financial)
(Groups had no established “national” borders or boundaries, no genuine single “ethnicities”)
(creates “Judaism” for economic purposes)(Redundancies)
(calendar adopted from Phoenician / Chinese trade partnerships)
www.eifiles.cn...

Scholars from these groups “create” the Hebrew language (from Phoenician-Canaanite, and possibly Hindu)
AND create a pre-Latin language (from Greek).

Latin to be used primarily by the trade and financial sub-groups (from different ethnic populations), and military forces.
Latin to be used to consolidate many Italic languages
(mostly “spoken” languages, not “written” at major trade junctions (City-States), City of Rome, Carthage, etc.).
www.answers.com...
Hebrew to be used by “Elite” educated scholar groups (consolidated Semitic language).
Latin / Hebrew accounting systems to be used by administrators, merchants and scribes.
Attempts to consolidate trade related communication and create redundancy regardless of current political structures.

“Old Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes”.

Attempt to control all other beliefs and consolidate into one belief - for trade and financial control (universal banking).
Consolidates different Semite languages (into Hebrew).
Promotes Anti-Paganism.
Used (and enhanced) many exaggerated “Paganistic” stories and myths and folk lore to fit agenda and spread “Jewish” influence (“religious” and financial).
Creates mythical characters.
Jewish (Latin: Ludaeus) “expulsions” and “exiles” created (with ruling governments) to allow Jewish “colonizing” in “open” territories (infiltration of economies)
(some as “forced” conversions from Judaism).
Creates “historical” “records” to fit the “Jewish” agendas, based on fears and legends.
Hebrew “envoys” and “scouts” (well-educated and multi-lingual) contact “target” territories
– attempt “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions (some success).
Jewish “cloaking” continues.
Calendar manipulations begin to coincide with “religious” and “historical” events.

“New Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes” - 1st century by secret Roman agreements.

Hebrew Anti-Pagan efforts were failures in many trade areas.
Hebrew beliefs were not widely accepted by general (conquered) populations.
Hebrews create “anti-Jewish” (anti-Semitic) rivalries to set stage for “new”, more popular “religions”.
Hebrews create un-provable “history” from mythical events and stories and fictional characters.
Roman govt and Hebrew Scholars “align” and “invent” the appearance of being “rivals” (includes military expeditions).
Roman govt accepts and begins codification of “Jewish” financial influences (banking systems).
Hebrew scholars consolidate and re-invent a Latin alphabet, for common use by populations (west).
“New Testament” written in more than one “language” to “accommodate” conquered populations.

Paganisms were the predominant beliefs at the time.

Latin became predominant language (easily understood by conquered populations) in Roman Empire (west).

Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic were widely spoken (east and west).

Roman efforts to control society with a “new” belief (Christianity") – 2nd thru 5th century.

Establishment of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas.
False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Judaism” and demote “Christianity.
False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Christianity” and demote “Judaism”.
(Both at the same time in various areas) (Laws by decree and edict)
“Historical” Myths of “Hebrew” slavery and mass discrimination created to enhance the “anti-Semitism” agendas.
“news” and “events” are created of Jewish massacres, expulsions, exiles, etc. (some truth) (as sacrificial “investments”).
Allows for more “Jewish Expansion” (some open, some disguised) into new territories (established new trade routes and merchant groups).

Christianity and Judaism rejected by Arab/Persian factions - Roman East.
Christianity generally accepted - Roman West.
Hebrew scholars “create” and write Islam beliefs to counter Christian and Judea beliefs
(used some popular Zoroastrianism influences along with some Judea and Christian).
en.wikipedia.org...
Arab/Persian factions accept Islam and eventually adapt to “Jewish” financial systems.

Sub-Latin languages and “spin-off” Hebrew languages (and some Cyrillic) created and enhanced,
to allow better (religious and economic) “manipulation” of localized populations,
- 6th century thru Middle Ages to present day 21st century.

Establishes strong “ethnic” groups (new nationalities and languages) through local inbreeding after intermingling (infiltration).
Continuation of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas (religious and economic) among “financially conquered” territories.
Continuation of “Hebrew suppression” myths and Jewish “suffering” to further the financial and power agendas.
Continuation of “governments’” public anti-Semitism, anti-Christian, anti-Islam agendas and
furthering of “Jewish” privately controlled economies and expansions.
Solidification of Political / Business / Religious alliances.
Continuation of Jewish “migrations” and dominance of financial systems.
Establishes economic diplomacies based on political/religious grounds.
Continuation of attempted “Judea” conversions (religious and economic goals) prior to military invasions
(some disguised as “Islam” or “Christian”) (some non-military success).
“Dark Ages” (history blackout) created to mask solidification efforts of major “religions” (the ‘Big Three’),
and to backdate, modify and solidify “historical” records and illusions,
Continuation of language and calendar manipulation for economic (and legal) control agendas.
Continuation of manipulative religious writings based on mythical illusions (economic control methods).
Establishment of “higher learning” institutions for further development of economic agendas and “Illusional Maintenance”
(economic, religious, and political dominance through “education”).

edit on 9-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
AND, the Khazarians were (are) part of it:

KHAZARIA – one example of “Jewish” migrations for economic purposes.

Khazaria was a sub-Turk empire or kaghanate, the highest form of Turkic political organization.

Formed by Chinese Mongolian Hunnic groups (Xiangnu of Mongolian-Siberian descent) as they immigrated (began 200 B.C.) along the Silk Road trade routes as military escorts for merchants and intermixed with the original Sumerian and pre-Hebrew Semite (non-military) populations (from Mesopotamia) (explains Khazarian “Jewish” and Siberian heritage M242 Q yHaplogroups).

“Hebrew” style economic influences were present as the “Mongols”(Huns) settled in the area.
Trade along the Black Sea coastal areas (and inland) may have included Phoenician influences.

Modern science places the origin of the R1a1 yHaplogroup was in the Khazaria region circa 12000 B.C.
The Sumerian/Semites and other pre-Sumerian groups had migrated to the area for farming and trade circa 4000 B.C. – 1000 B.C.

A major wave of Roman “Hebrew” influence began as economic infiltrations in the 1st thru 7th century A.D. for purposes of “Hun” restraint as well as other political and military reasons. The Khazarian armies were allied to the Huns.

“Hebrew” influenced Roman bribery resulted in Judea conversions over time. It is possible that not every single non-Semitic “citizen” converted, and some may have “converted” only to mask their objections or for economic reasons (blend in) but had no “Jewish” bloodlines. It is possible that some early settlers of “Semitic” bloodlines were “cloaked” in order to make infiltrations easier. Cloaking and “blend-in” conversions probably continued from generation to generation.

Centuries of intermingling and inbreeding produced a unique “Jewish” mix, and may explain the present day “Ashkenazi” Jewish medical disorders (and the R1a1, M242 Q yHaplogroups) that are not present in “Jews” more genetically connected to original Mediterranean Semitic bloodlines, (i.e. Sephardim, Mizrakhim). Some criminologists believe these genetic disorders may have produced “criminal tendency” mutations. The R1b yHaplogroup (Western European) is common in both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews. Four females who lived 1000 to 3000 years ago are the ancestors of 45 percent of all known Ashkenazi Jews (mtDNA). Three have the mtHaplogroup K that is virtually non-excitant in other “Jewish” bloodlines. Ashkenazi “Jews” are much less “diverse” (tighter ethnicity) genetically than all other “Jewish” groups, and are more populous worldwide today.

Viking/Rus warlords in the Kiev area (then part of Khazaria) caused the first westward mass dispersals of Khazars (Jewish and non-Jewish) circa 800- 900 A.D. into present day Northern Europe, (Poland, Germany, France, England, Hungary, etc.).

Genghis Khan’s Mongolian invasions provided more “diversity” into Khazaria in the 1200’s A.D. and added continuation of Jewish and non-Jewish migrations in all directions, as well as in remaining Khazarian “secluded” zones.

“Hebrew” presence in Europe from early Roman conquests provided a “common ground” for migrating people of “Jewish” faiths.
Migrating “groups” settled into “ghettos” or clusters of people in many existing cities. The “ghetto” concept was gained during Phoenician times. The construction of most Phoenician city-states was “walled-in” and had tight spaces and narrow streets and passages for purposes of hoarding and protection of goods and wealth items from invading military factions.

These groups again intermingled and inbred into today’s Jewish groups present in all of Europe. Some groups have limited “Jewish” DNA, but do not practice Judaism and in fact are different “religions”. Some groups with high level “Jewish” DNA also do not practice Judaism.

In ALL cases, the “Hebrew” Semite influences included “Leadership” by the merchant and trade groups (non-military).
The Leadership Groups were part of the Phoenician Trade Groups established many centuries earlier and carried forward into Roman eras to insure economic dominance through political cloaking.

As migrations swelled the populations in “new” areas, the “Leadership” groups continued to influence economic and political circles.
These “Groups” may very well be the “Forefathers” of what we know today as the “central banking systems”.

In ALL cases, the “Groups” were (and still are) self-serving and hold NO “boundaries” or “national” allegiances. This may explain why nations and ethnic groups “appear” and “disappear” throughout history as the “Groups” continue the economic agendas.

The Khazarian “infiltrations” and subsequent “dispersals” may in fact have been the first MAJOR large scale “Jewish” “consolidation” and migration, and may have set the stage for today’s worldwide economic systems. Many other “migrations” have occurred in other parts of the world (prior to and after Khazaria), and all the similarities have contributed to our current systems.

Many of today’s “leaders” are in fact of “Jewish” bloodlines, and many are NOT, and many may be of “low level” or distant descent.

Many of today’s “leaders” are cloaked to appear non-Jewish but are in fact of “Jewish” bloodlines.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Thank you for posting a "thread" on a forum as evidence, however. Please post sources not from forums that debate the origins of the ashkenazi Jews.

The thread I posted is full of sources which is why I posted it. But you knew that and this is just a pathetic attempt at obfuscation

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

edit on 9-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join