It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Did You Not Question The FULL DISCLOSURE? Part 2 of my last thread!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am back, This is a conclusion on the thread I made called, TO ALL HUMANS, its time to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE! i Have this within the thread also, but though I might be best to make a whole new thread, So we can move away from the nonsense.

I must say wow, this defiantly brought a lot of people into this topic. Now there are some believers and non believers too, even some think it is a joke. This is great, I was not expecting such a huge response, but it did do exactly what I wanted, and that was to get all of you the skeptics and believers and even the Confused all in one place. I had to pick a topic which was going to get you all to come into one place. I must give Xiphias a big thank you, for keeping this thread alive, and keeping you people, trying to figure out just what is going on here. He of course does not know either, so no point in asking him, what is really going on.

Now first, No one has even questioned the FULL DISCLOSURE? If you have not read my signature, look at what it says, besides, believe what you want to believe because this is what will keep you strong, But I also added Question Everything? But yet No one has questioned the FULL DISCLOSURE? Why? I wrote it in capital letters? See one thing I have learned from everyone, is that people only see what they want to see. Within that whole story I used to get you in here, I did not even give you FULL DISCLOSURE. I gave you a story that nearly everyone of you had heard before. Now some of you picked up on this, but some of you did not. There was some truths behind what I was saying, and there was some false information. Now for those who did not pick up on this false information, This is not your fault, so do not think it is. You have merely conditioned yourself this way, as for those who picked out the false information, You have also conditioned your self this way to find the faults. Those who were confused, you are the smartest and wisest of all. Only because you new something was not quite right in what I was saying, And you picked out some things that were true and some that were not, which obviously left you confused.

Now let's move on to the FULL DISCLOSURE. First what is the consciousness? I will give you my answer what it is, in case you do not know. The consciousness is the awareness of being aware. When you notice yourself noticing something, this is when you have just experienced your consciousness. Now we have that understanding out the way I can move on.

Have you ever wondered in your life, that there is far more to life than what we just see in front of us and around us. Now this is where you need to become aware of what is around us and in front of us. And not to just look at what is in front of us and around us, but look behind of that. This is where you will become the ultimate observer. What we focus on the most in our lives is what the consciousness becomes aware of. So for example, if I were to focus on aliens, and aliens only, then I will start seeing aliens. But I do not focus on this of course, my focus is now on what is behind what I am focusing on. Of course this will take you some time to reach where I am, It just depends on how quickly you pick up on what I am saying. There are video's I have focused upon to help people see what I am talking about. The best two I can give you for now is The Secret, but when watching this, do not listen to the money aspect, I do not know why that was put in there, but I assure you I did not focus on that to be in it. But the rest I did. I even focused on another for the really smart people out there, to explain it in there terms, and not simple terms like the secret. this one is called What The Bleep Do We Know?
So if you are smart then this video would be best to watch as it has more to do with the physics of how this works, But the secret is there for every average person to understand.

Now what I will say next is going to be you choice on what you want to do. I have given clues mind you, in my other threads like Is this a dream or vision? Or even in my Intro page Keepingaopenmind. Now I have tried to put this on many of time, of what is really going on behind of what we are aware of, but every time I keep trying to do this, Either my internet crashes right at the time I go to send it, or I have even had my whole computer crash when going to post it also. And this has happened quite a few time's. So maybe I should do it the right way this time, And ask you people whether you want to hear what I have got to say or not? I will tel you though, for some of you it will come quite a shock, but some of you will already have a feeling of knowing this. So The only thing I can do is give you guys the option, I will leave this thread for 1 day, and tally up the yes or no's. This will determine on whether you want to know or not. See it's all about choices, Now I am leaving the choice up to you. I will be back in 24 hours, to see your responses.

Much love and peace to you all

Rick

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Rick, I would also recommend those two movies to people as they are very engaging if you have an open mind, but they are not for the sceptic Count me for a yes.

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yes. I want to hear what you have to say but it better be good because you have kind of built it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
and i can assure you that most people know about the "law of attraction"
edit on 8-11-2010 by Indigo2 because: sentence error

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You started a different thread, about your original thread, just to say "this is exactly what i wanted you to do"

Have you read the rules and regulations on ATS?

This is getting over board, im not being ugly here, but you arent shedding serious light on the subject you are bring up, your making yourself look like someone who doesnt even believe what hes telling anyone, and kind of coming off as a nutter.......

Making threads , about your other threads, is not a good way to "spread" your message

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Why Did You Not Question The FULL DISCLOSURE? Part 2 of my last thread!,

Because I didn't read it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I vote yes. I want to hear what you have to say. I am ready. I am strong. I can handle it.

I read your intro and looked for clues. And I left with more questions than answers.

Star

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I for one will keep an open mind but not so open as to where my
brain falls out. The question i have for you is what do you do if
you are aware that you are aware that you are aware? Things
become tricky Ricky. (No pun intended).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
how many threads in suspense?
are you spreading the word or collecting flag-stars?
yeah, i wish to know the story

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Yes, I want to know.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
No, you are a sensationalist. You are only here to collect stars and flags. I want my ignore, you would definitly be on it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes, I want to know.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
Those who were confused, you are the smartest and wisest of all. Only because you new something was not quite right in what I was saying, And you picked out some things that were true and some that were not, which obviously left you confused.

Maybe those that are confused are so because you are very confused and you are merely communicating this confusion and little more than that. Logically an intelligent person would only be confused by reading your confusion.
That is possible, is it not?

The truth is simple.

Now let's move on to the FULL DISCLOSURE. First what is the consciousness? I will give you my answer what it is, in case you do not know. The consciousness is the awareness of being aware. When you notice yourself noticing something, this is when you have just experienced your consciousness. Now we have that understanding out the way I can move on.

This is not disclosure. This is an opinion.
I disclose my opinion all the time. I call it talking and conversing. But I guess full disclosure works too and it sounds cool.

Unfortunately though, people will be confused because you are telling people that you will Fully Disclose, but you are merely expressing an opinion.
Further more, you suggest moving on to the FULL disclosure, yet asked people at the end of your posts if they want to hear it or not.
Not only is this deceptive, it is also quite stupid. As no one asked you to come to ATS in order for you to simply ask ATS is we want to hear what you have to say.

You came here.
Say what you have to say dude. It is that simple.

Have you ever wondered in your life, that there is far more to life than what we just see in front of us and around us.
Yes.

Now this is where you need to become aware of what is around us and in front of us.
Speak for yourself.

And not to just look at what is in front of us and around us, but look behind of that.

Look behind what is around and in front of us?
Remember when you said this:

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
Those who were confused, you are the smartest and wisest of all.

So this is not really about what is around us and in front of us, so we don't need to be aware of that, but what is behind that? You sound confused OP.

This is where you will become the ultimate observer.
Cool, can I wear a cape and my undies on the outside?
On a serious not, what is an ultimate observer? The promise of great insight, ability, power or rewards are often the carrot with which charlatans work.

What we focus on the most in our lives is what the consciousness becomes aware of. So for example, if I were to focus on aliens, and aliens only, then I will start seeing aliens.
This is simply called a BIAS or TOPICAL INTEREST. An example of this is when people interested in UFO/Alien will attribute the significance of that topic in TV/Film/News whilst ignoring the plethora of other supernatural topics in TV/Film/News. This BIAS will lead people to express beliefs that Aliens are real, or that ET disclosure is coming purely based on this BIAS. They will site the presence of this material as being evidence. Regardless of the topic though, we all have a bias and we all have topical filters.

But I do not focus on this of course, my focus is now on what is behind what I am focusing on. Of course this will take you some time to reach where I am, It just depends on how quickly you pick up on what I am saying.
So your BIAS is focused on a TOPIC of INTEREST too. That is what you are saying. It is just that you think your topic is significant as being representative of the true nature of things.
So all you are really saying is that you are exactly like everyone else.

There are video's I have focused upon to help people see what I am talking about.
Your BIAS has led you to identify a few examples that support your topic of interest out of the entire spectrum of Video's in existence. These video's now become significant to you, you focus on this material as other material or video's are filtered out by your bias simply because you cannot use them to support your belief.
I do something similar in relation to right wing think tanks and conservative politicians. I can't help it. I'm biased.
We all are.

The best two I can give you for now is The Secret, but when watching this, do not listen to the money aspect, I do not know why that was put in there,
Really!

So are you saying that a video you are using to support your disclosure actually confuses you?
I think you need to focus a little harder on the "money" aspect of that Video. I think you'll discover what is really behind the Secret.

but I assure you I did not focus on that to be in it. But the rest I did. I even focused on another for the really smart people out there, to explain it in there terms, and not simple terms like the secret. this one is called What The Bleep Do We Know?

The Video you mention mixes science with spirituality. That movie is heavily influenced by Noetics.
By using quantum physics and the nature of an observer effecting quantum events, in effect an observe alters or shapes reality. BUT ONLY AT QUANTUM LEVELS. The philosophy of Noetics inflates this in to the world we occupy which is not governed by quantum physics but by General Relativity. Wether I observe an event or not will not generally alter or determine its outcome in reality or manifest it as reality.
I think it is very important to consider these points. As you can easily focus on only a few details.

So if you are smart then this video would be best to watch as it has more to do with the physics of how this works, But the secret is there for every average person to understand.

The Law of Attraction or Ones ability to manifest reality by intent or will alone seems rather weak when you consider that 1 billion people are at this moment trying to manifest food.
Considering that these people will not have access to safe water, something that thirst would focus all of ones attention and will upon finding, seems to show that the law of attraction or ones ability to manifest reality is rather feeble.
I mean how does ones will or desire to manifest a new car really compete with the basic desire to eat or drink simply to live and survive.

Now what I will say next is going to be you choice on what you want to do. I have given clues mind you, in my other threads like Is this a dream or vision? Or even in my Intro page Keepingaopenmind. Now I have tried to put this on many of time, of what is really going on behind of what we are aware of, but every time I keep trying to do this, Either my internet crashes right at the time I go to send it, or I have even had my whole computer crash when going to post it also.
You wasted this entire post leaving "clues" and then complain claiming you are unable to reveal the truth because you computer crashes.

And this has happened quite a few time's. So maybe I should do it the right way this time, And ask you people whether you want to hear what I have got to say or not?

Attention seekers rarely deliver anything but requests for them to reveal how special they think they are.

I will tel you though, for some of you it will come quite a shock, but some of you will already have a feeling of knowing this. So The only thing I can do is give you guys the option, I will leave this thread for 1 day, and tally up the yes or no's. This will determine on whether you want to know or not. See it's all about choices, Now I am leaving the choice up to you. I will be back in 24 hours, to see your responses.

Is the truth reliant on a yes/no poll.
I thought you were moving on to FULL Disclosure, not a popularity contest.

Now let's move on to the FULL DISCLOSURE.

I'll vote Yes.

Much love and peace to you all

Thanks, and to you too.

Rick

Atlasastro.
Do you want the truth or something beautiful?
Prophet took my hand on all saints day
He preached the values of deception
Changing shadows by a shapeshifter rules
Tales are never just for fools
The court of conscience came before me
Presenting me with a heavenly angel
You took my hand and ask me, truth aside
To his questions I replied
Just close your eyes and make believe
I am happy to deceive you.

Faith Paloma.

edit on 9/11/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

No thanks, keepinganopenmind. After reading your previous thread and not answering my questions, I know there is nothing you can teach me about disclosure or spirituality......or pretty much anything other than reinforcing my patience for unintelligible threads. You also appear to be playing games with people now.

Once again, you've made an effort but I don't see this going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
....hmmm DISCLOSURE...it simply wont happen unless it has been agreed upon, by agreed i do not mean only by the U.S. but from a body of people well beyond money or religion, it is simply way beyond what humans can and at this time are able to comprehend.

The easiest form of disclosure is through generations, by generations, i mean it will all start from educating the children over a 50 year process (it has begun), i guess that sounds way way into the future, well think again. 50 years is really not that much, considering that nasa for the past decade + has contemplated and thought out a one way ticket to mars for the public to raise an eyebrow. Having said that, you should really look at children's cartoons, that is were the ticket is, educate from a young age, implant the image of space and other non terrestrial units and 50 years later your ready to announce such a topic.

You see it is complicated process as religion and cultures all fall into one category that would result in such an event.

That event being "chaos"

a state of extreme confusion and disorder
the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos
(Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods; the personification of the infinity of space preceding creation of the universe
(physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions

Moving right along, the so called disclosure and all the hype and organization's revolving around that very "term" either as a money manufacturing idea or to pray on individuals who at best seek some sort of explanation as to their very existence will tend to divide its population regardless of nation into two distinct groups on a global scale. One would be believers and the other would be non-believers. So the moment there are openly two groups, one that opposes the new found non terrestrial unit and the other that embraces such a non terrestrial unit will require each nations security forces to be able to handle the chaos that will manifest itself within society's. If you would like a small microcosmos of what and how things would be, then you would only need to look at politics, one theory and idea against an other, they alone are responsible for billions of deaths throughout the human evolution. Now add to that obvious example i mentioned, religion, now you see how one affects the other and both the human evolution.

So you can see that disclosure is not an isolated incident that will be like an event that the news reports for several weeks and then we forget about it all and move on with our lives. This will/has affected the human evolution and at this point i would like to point out that such an open agreed decision regarding disclosure WILL limit what you and how you interpret freedom or any nations constitution.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
So let me be sure I have this right....

You make a strange thread, and at the end of that thread you ask people if they are interested in what you have to say. That you would be back in 24 hours and if people were interested you would discuss it. Instead of waiting your 24 hours you come back in a few hours and make a new thread about your old thread, and again you want to know who wants to hear your story?

I do not like to speak for others but I am sure many of us could not possibly care less what you have to say. I can say that it is of no consequence to me if you tell you story or not. I am going to sleep tonight, and wake up again tomorrow. If you have something you'd like to say, I would certainly read it. Weather you choose to do so is your decision alone.

So far all you have done is build up what looks like all the makings of yet another hoax thread or some thread designed to garner attention for yourself. So far, I am not impressed, entertained, or amused.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Because your threads read like either a joker or a madman posted them.

Seriously. Because you beat someone at darts you think they're reptilian?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This is dull, I find ufos and disclosure dull. That's why I didn't question any of these threads of yours before. I tried to read this thread but found it boring.
Hope that's cleared things up my end...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Ok, the numbers are in and yes wins. Before we begin I have to ask any one of you who do not wish to have your mind opened to NOT CONTINUE reading Please. I am not saying this to tempt you to keep reading, but you need to understand that not every ones mind is ready for what I am about to tell you. It can also be quite dangerous for your self to continue reading if you are not ready to listen. For those who wish to continue reading, you are about to experience something very new, and this is becoming aware. I am sorry for using the methods I have had to use, but no one understands the things that is going on right now, and all this deception I have had to use to get this out has been harder than you can imagine. I finally realized that I needed people's permission to do this, and not just try and put it out there with people that are quite simply not ready. Also before continuing copy and paste this now, if not print it as soon as possible. The reason I say this is because there is going to be three out comes of what may happen. 1. they will shut down the internet if this spreads too much, 2. the will send a EMP pulse upon the earth to wipe out the power or 3, they might just let this spread. Now lets move on to disclosure, My date here is 10/11/2010, most others around the world it is still 9/11/2010.

First what is Disclosure? All disclosure means is becoming aware of the unknown, that's it. Probably not what you were expecting I know. But in the end, that is all it is. Second what is this life about? Numbers and letters. Probably not what you were expecting again, but rest assure all will be explained. Now you must ask your self What is controlling this society today? Take a good look around and actually think about it before reading on. I hope you have tried to think about it at least, if not, here is what is controlling you right at this second. Calenders and clocks. What do these calenders and clocks represent? Numbers and letters, that's it. Now my self, I do not follow any calender or time much at all, only when it is time to pick my kids up from school, and that's it, see as much as I do not like the school system, the government do tend to force kids to go by threatening the parents. There is home school of course, but you need a full education for that. And well, I got out of school as quickly as possible, as soon as I turned 16 I was out of there, and started working. Any way if you choose to follow any calender, I highly recommend using the Tzolkin, which the Mayans and other indigenous people use. www.mayanmajix.com... Even science is trying to figure out how this calender is so accurate. Just to give you a bit of extra info on numbers, My birth date date is 13/10/1977, If you type this date in, you will find that mine is galactic tone 8, and I am a dear. If you wish to know what that means, then you can type it in and find out. Just a little extra yesterdays date here was 9/11/2010 and this is when I gave you the option to choose if you want to learn this. you will find that the galactic tone was 11, and it was a dear. Now what you may think is that I set that up, but I did not, I only checked after I wrote that message. I do not go on there very often at all, remember I do not follow any calender or time.

Ok now we have that part out the way I can move on to the interesting things. Computers what do we really know about computers? they run on numbers and letters don't they? How we put these numbers and letters into the computer, is depending on what program we wish to make. Now we are learning that we no longer have to put these numbers and letters in any more, because of certain programs which allows it to do it self. So in a sense because we have made these programs now, the computer is becoming aware of what we want it to do. The computer can never become fully aware though unless we program it this way. Now this is where the shock may come in. Right now we are living inside a program, I know, I know, but you must let me explain as much as I can, so that you fully understand why. First of all, you must learn right now, you can not die. this physical body you are in right now, in only created by a structural hologram. You body is well protected, so try not to worry about it. Your true body is immortal, and can never age or die, unless you want to of course, but then this is your choice. This is the forth density where your true form resides. Why are we in the program? As like every thing in life we must past a series of tests, as harsh as the test may be, it must be learned so that you never go there again. If we do get into the forth density, and start doing what is happening in this third density, we will be either killed or put back into the program again, for re-testing, this is how they fix beings, through programs. Now to tell how many time you have been in this program, is a little tricky. Depending on how many da'javu's you have experienced in this third density is roughly how many times you have repeated this program. If you have had none as of yet, then this might be your first time.

If you die in the fourth density, you may or may not be brought back, and yes it is possible to bring you back, and plant all the memories you have ever had back into a physical body. Now what happens when we die in the fourth density? You will find out that there is nothing. You actually have no soul, but you do have a spirit. Now let me explain, because that probably just confused you. This third density you can not die, and if you have not learned the lesson you were suppose to, then you will either start the same program again or a new one. See there are many programs in all different time zones, depending on the lesson you must learn. This has made you think that re-incarnation and the soul exist. Resurrection exits in the fourth density, by cloning the body and replacing the memory. But here in the third density you only get to be placed in a program, until your lesson has been learned. Now the spirit, these are 2 different things. This spirit I speak of is, the spirit to survive. That's all the spirit really is. This is what life in general is all about, time is not important, only survival is important.

Now this is where your mind will start to wonder, why I am I hear then, this answer is simple. You obviously became sick in the forth density or higher, with a server illness, that has brought you back into this program. This program is the final level in the program, but when the time has come and the beings on the fourth density see by your actions and thoughts that you have been cured, then you will be released back into the fourth density, where a whole new life awaits you. We all have the child like mind again, and we start to learn all the new things which awaits us.

You can not kill yourself either remember, so do not think that is the easy way out to get into the fourth density, it does not work like that, you will merely start the program again or new one. Consider the law enforcement and CIA and all the other so call secret organizations out there, they are the ones that come to collect you, when you have realized what you have come in this program for. I know this all sounds familiar to the matrix and star wars. I will tell you though if you put the matrix and star wars together, then you have the answers you seek.

How do we create our environment. This is for you to figure out as I have, I have every thing I want in this third density, the question is have you? And if you have not, then why? It all goes by the choices we make in our lives to get us where we want. For example if you wish to become one of these people that love to go around, destroying others, then this is the path you will choose. I you choose to help others, then this is also the path you choose, if you want to become an astronaut, doctor, scientist, mechanic and so on and so on, then these will be the paths you choose to follow. Right now my mission is to help people, and right now I am helping you far greater than any of you can imagine. Because right now, you are just beginning to realize, that you are in control of you destiny. You probably have noticed you are still alive in this third density, of course you are, it is only a program remember, the program only ends when you are cured. For all those out there that want all this doom and gloom to happen, I am sorry but unless you can learn how to create it to happen, it is the only time it will happen, but if you destroy this program, and new one will start. You see it is never ending, there are so many programs, this would be impossible to destroy them all, remember you are not in control of the program, but the program has control over you. There is only alpha and omega with in the program, and this is the same in the fourth density. Whether the fourth density is another program, I do not know, but I am sure I will figure this out also, when the time comes. I am guessing though it might be, but just a much better program to be in, than this third density. But you must remember also, this third density is only what you make it.

How focusing on something really works. Now this can be the hardest to learn. a lot of people use meditation to do this, and it is a great way to start, but once you have learned to focus all the time, meditation is no longer valid, unless you want to of course, the choice is yours. Now the program does not know about good and bad, you must keep this in mind. This is something, that the mind has created, as we are pro creators within this program. I will give you my best example of what focusing can do. Say you wanted a child, now all love is, is a chemical reaction, it just depends on what you focus on the most, for it to happen. Now after the intercourse has taken place, believe it or not this, is where you are centered, and what ever you are focusing on is what will happen. Let me explain. Now after the 2 chemicals have entered a mutual agreement, in other words both partners come to a agreement of having a child. After all the activity has taken place, If I have one thing on my mind, It will be I hoped that worked and we can have a baby, If the partner is thinking the same thing, the only thing the program will understand is Baby, that's it. So you see if I were to do the opposite, And I sit there think, damn I didn't use protection, I hope I do not have a baby, I am not ready, and if the partner is thinking the same thing. The only thing the program will understand is Baby. Now I know this may sounded a little far fetched, but I put it to the test myself and told my partner to do the same, and now we have three children. Now one thing you must realize, we have hardly ever use protection. And yet the 3 times we were both in agreement of having a child, it happened. Even my other half was amazed how this worked. We still don't hardly ever were protection, but because we both do not want any more children, we are not think no or yes to a child after intercourse, but instead we both just think that was good. And do not think about the Baby. Now of course not every one can have a baby, but if you are both capable of having one, give it a try, you just might find out the same thing, that it works. But for all those young people reading this, Please wait until you are ready to have a child, it is one of the biggest responsibilities of your life, to care for another.

Now I know there is going to be a hundred questions following this, I really hope not, As I will be focusing more now on living my life to the fullest, I suggest you do the same, whether it be good or bad is completely up to you. I have done my best to explain what is really going on, and now it is up to you to think about what I have said, I am going away tomorrow 11/11/2010, and will be back in precisely 11 days, to answer any questions you may have, But I think you know as well as I do right now you will be seeing things in a whole new light. Now I am going to give you the key to unlocking your mind, if you have not figured it out yet.

THE KEY.
All you need to do now, is every bit of information you read and watch from now on, is to not just read and watch it, but when you read and watch this information, is to look from above to below, and then you will have a higher understanding of what you are reading and watching. Never look below to above, other wise you will never learn to think out side the box, the trick is to look at things from out side the box inward

Now you know all this information, I will post all of my threads on this page and even my Youtube channels, so this way you will understand more of what I am saying. I am not here for popularity, if I really wanted popularity, I would of become a famous Disc Jockey, as I have been offered twice in my life, and refused both time's. I only got offered this because I have also learned to control people with music. That's right, music. Music is the ultimate key to any ones mind. I will leave you now with this final note, Be careful of the one you name Satan, he is one and many and only there to tempt you into following his ways not your own. Follow your own intuition, and it will never lead you astray. This is the distraction part of the program. Now the choice is yours, Do you wish to be controlled by numbers and letters, ie Calenders and time. Or will you set your self free. It is easier said than done as you will find out. But it can be done if you are only willing to try. There is the disclosure you have been waiting for, most of you wanted it, and now you have got it. It is probably not what you expected, But what did you really expect, for me to talk about aliens and ufos, That all comes after you have figured out yourself first. What you do with this information is completely up to you. I will be back in 11 days, to answer any questions, do not come in saying this is bull, because you will be ignored, and you were told not to read this, and it is only your mind refusing what has been said. It's all about Keeping a open mind.

Much love and peace to each and every one of you, Now go and flourish with all the information you needed to get you started, to life a long and fulfilled life.

Rick

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Youtube Channels

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics