It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

keepingaopenmind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello to every one at ATS,

First of all, names are not really important, but if you must know my name is Ricky.

I will try to keep it brief, because I can ramble on quite a bit sometimes. I really only have 2 main rules in life, and that is, Believe What You Believe in, Because In The End, This Is What Will Keep You Strong. My second rule is Question Everything.

Through my life I have been an unusual person to most, and have been called all sorts of things like, An alien, crazy, visionary, and even as far as one thinking I am related to Jesus himself. Rest assure I am neither, I am only human just like yourselves.

At the age of 14, after going through a violent upbringing between the age of 8 to 14. After reaching 14, something change within my self. I started to question our existence, which as you could imagine got quite confusing, and went to bed one night, with this in my mind. I had enough of life, and wanted answers, so I called upon a God or Devil to show themselves to me and explain to me what was going on. This went on for a while, and because no one was showing up, this was making me quite angry, so yes, I did get very verbal, inside my mind that is. Of course I woke up the next morning, and no one had showed up. So disappointed, but also realized there was no god or devil. Something strange did happen though. The next night I went to go to sleep, but realizing I could not sleep, and all this information was entering my head, Which I could not stop. Information of things I had never learned or read or watched. So where was all this coming from? I do not know, But it continues even today, and have suffered insomnia through most of it, but have it sort of under control now, as it only happens now and then, where I will go the whole night with out sleeping. Yes I have been to the doctors and tried all sorts of medication and meditation, which all failed. My doctor even insisted I have scans done, thinking I might have a tumor or something, But nothing, although he did mention that my e.e.g scan or what ever that call it, was off the scale. No #!

I saw only 2 possibilities of what had happened that night, 1. Either I had managed to unlock my own mind, which aloud a flow of constant information entering my head, all about life and more. 2. Some alien being came down and implanted this information into me. I would prefer to stick to the first one, I say this only because I have never come into physical contact with any alien being, still to this day.

First of all I would like to say I am not a messenger, but merely an observer, and because I always listen to my heart and intuition, This I believe is my mission upon earth. The only things people get out of me, is if people ask me certain questions, or it has been brought up in a conversation. I am not a preacher, but I do love to Question everything. Even though people do not always have the answers to my questions. I try to figure them out for myself. Keeping a open mind has allowed me to do this. I love to listen to every persons opinion whether it be right or wrong and never judge those, as we are all trying to figure out answers for WHY? And no one should be put down because of there beliefs.

This is all that I will say about my self, just enough to give you a idea of where I stand within the world. I will leave you with this though, I am a firm believer of love and peace in the world, and always love to help those who need it. Since religion is merely a word as well, with many meanings, I guess you cold say that I have my very own religion, of which I do not preach, unless you ask of course, but that is your freewill to do so. I hope that I can bring up some very important questions, within a lot of the posts here, and keep a lot of you thinking. Which is excellent for the mind, to keep it active.

Take Good care all of you, and I will catch you around on the threads.

Love and peace to all

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
thank you for the welcome guys and girls, much appreciated
Take good care all of you

Love and peace to all

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

I take this reply to your own post as you are upset no one replied to your post...give it time
Welcome we are really a friendly bunch. Every place on the internet has the trolls so beware. Im Justin, Ricky.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Lovely to meet you Justin, and thank you for being the first to reply, Yes it was more just my sarcasm, lol, not upset, I am always a happy person, Just hoping there was someone new to talk to today, So as there was no one here, I went elsewhere, replying to others
. Take very good care

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well I know where you are coming from. I'll take my time to write what I believe to be an important, heartfelt topic and hope to get some replies only to find that the very thread is buried underneath all the Justin Bieber/Lady Gaga is Satan threads. It may be a lost cause but I can dream can't I?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi Ricky just saw your post - A Warm Welcome from me -My name is Michael
I lkie the feel of your post you seem an open minded and interesting person.
Can I kick off with a question
I believe you can know things youhave never been taught by another through your own thoughts
When I was at school I was crummy at Maths - One day the maths teacher started realing of a complicated problem we had to solve - Before she had finished I had the thought of what the answer was and shoved up my hand.
Yes G---------S she said what do you want - Like I said she had not finished giving out the maths problem - I simplt say it is one over four Miss - Her look was a picture - She stuttered - How did you know that G-------s - I just did I said - I am keen to know what gems of info you have so will just think of a question off the top of my head
OK what do you think of the idea that we each have a soul and how do you understand that to be so - Any simple explanation will do if you feel like answering it
Regards Michael
edit on 7-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Keep on fighting to get there, We will all reach that finish line one day, It' is just remembering not to give up on what we believe, this is where we fail. Good luck and I do hope you get your message through to others, Take care

love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi Ricky, Rick and Guohua here, just saw your post.

Stick around and join the fun, just don't take anything personal here.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Hello Michael, and thank you for your kind welcome
, It is a pleasure to meet you. What a very interesting question, and I will do my best to answer without giving my meaning to life, as we must all figure this out for ourselves. Each individual is different too we must understand, although the meaning of life is only one thing. I hope that made a little sense. The word Soul is only a word which also coincides with the word Energy, So yes I believe in energy. As what we today have learned what energy is and does, We do know that energy is mingling together and creating new energy. which when it mingles together it creates matter, thus we have a physical. Now we have two things energy and matter. The only way to understand fully, is going back to the creation of us as a physical human. We know that when two things collide A embryo and a spermicide a 4 day period of them mingling, all of a sudden creates a spark of life. This is the beginning of our exist. Some might called it our birth, so to speak. From this moment on we have choices which we must make, and our first choice of course is the day we wish to come out of the womb. Now as we know not every one has this choice, and the choice had to be made for them. Which then can lead, to that person feeling like they are incapable of making there own choice's, but if told by the right person,I.E there parents or guardians or even a good friend. They will learn that they are in control of there own choices, and continue by them selves making good or bad choices, that choice is our own of course.

As we are all eventually connected to the one energy, we have merely multiplied, as we know that is what energy does. The only problem that occurred, through technology we have separated from ourselves, thus creating the world we live in today, My main goal is finding those that have separated and bring them back together. By what I see in the world today, it is coming across nicely, with others now helping to do the same. take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thank you for your welcome, lovely to meet you
, And thanks for the warning, As you will get to know me around here, I take nothing personally. People have tried numerous times to even upset me, but have failed miserably
Take good care and i will no doubt catch you around on the threads, Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I kinda like the way you think and the fact that
that you are. The difference between dumb and
stupid is that you can't fix stupid!
Good luck here and keep an open mind.....
by the way, in the end I believe I will be a Warrior.
How will depend on the circumstances.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlternateEnding

Thank you, and great post as it is true, I believe you are a worrier, but as long as you believe you will be, I sincerely hope you will be a warrior of peace. Take good care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

Hello Michael, and thank you for your kind welcome
, It is a pleasure to meet you. What a very interesting question, and I will do my best to answer without giving my meaning to life, as we must all figure this out for ourselves. Each individual is different too we must understand, although the meaning of life is only one thing. I hope that made a little sense. The word Soul is only a word which also coincides with the word Energy, So yes I believe in energy. As what we today have learned what energy is and does, We do know that energy is mingling together and creating new energy. which when it mingles together it creates matter, thus we have a physical. Now we have two things energy and matter. The only way to understand fully, is going back to the creation of us as a physical human. We know that when two things collide A embryo and a spermicide a 4 day period of them mingling, all of a sudden creates a spark of life. This is the beginning of our exist. Some might called it our birth, so to speak. From this moment on we have choices which we must make, and our first choice of course is the day we wish to come out of the womb. Now as we know not every one has this choice, and the choice had to be made for them. Which then can lead, to that person feeling like they are incapable of making there own choice's, but if told by the right person,I.E there parents or guardians or even a good friend. They will learn that they are in control of there own choices, and continue by them selves making good or bad choices, that choice is our own of course.

As we are all eventually connected to the one energy, we have merely multiplied, as we know that is what energy does. The only problem that occurred, through technology we have separated from ourselves, thus creating the world we live in today, My main goal is finding those that have separated and bring them back together. By what I see in the world today, it is coming across nicely, with others now helping to do the same. take good care

Love and peace

Rick

Yes thanks I do agree with what you explained and find it most isightful - I would add more but must hit the sack
GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thank you, and sweet dreams
take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi Ricky,
your avatar awaits and it's here.
I hope you like it... if not, please U2U me with some clues as to what
you'd prefer.
Stay safe man and enjoy.
BIAD.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a5357739065.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 9-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left hangbag in Edit Room!!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Thank you very much, I love it, Fantastic job
Much love and respect

Rick

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hi,

And welcome!

Maybe you have an open mind? What I mean is, a lot of people on here have closed minds.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Hello and thank you for the welcome
, Hopefully others can learn to do this too. It's only patience, I think a lot of people have open minds today, than 10 years ago. Which is lovely to see. The more that can take their minds back, the faster we can take our world back. With no violence, I might add. Love and peace

Rick
edit on 10-10-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: Horrible prelling mistakes LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Hi, Rick,

Thanks for your reply.

I look forward to talking to you again.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hello Ricky

I read some of your replies & your intro.
I just joined yesterday but you make so much sense to me.
I also loved reading about your mind getting so much information, I can not even imagine how that must feel but that is so so so more connected to the truth for sure!! I believe that. Your creativity/smartness is flowing freely right?
Of course there are many more who make sense too on this site but you are actually the very first to leave a reply at! Yeay
Nice to meet you~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join