It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else living their everyday life as a Plan B?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
then you should take action, be more pro active. Do what you want and you cant go wrong.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is a great thread because I'm definitely living everyday normal crap as a Plan B. If there ever is a SHTF scenario worldwide, I'll sacrifice myself for the greater good.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great post.

Without giving too much details, I will try to explain my perspective on this "situation"..

I currently backpack, travel, camp, plant food in forests, and when I hike down the mountain, I study the people of the town I am in...

I like colder climates because my cheese lasts longer, and my chocolate doesn't melt. Plenty of firewood, if I am able to have a fire at the time...

My plan B would be to survive on the hill long enough that the town collapses and I will proceed to loot the empty homes. One problem that might arise is the potential of METH GANGS that get to the looting before I do...

The good part about this life I have developed is that I am HAPPY. Also, I don't have to change much if SHTF...

Could anyone give some input on this?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Wow. You've taken the words straight from my mouth.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I am most certainly with you on this one. I make a living as an artist and entrepreneur and it really offers me the chance to make a comfortable living while being in a non cubicle environment. Where I just so happen to spend the previous 15 years of my life in an agonizing, six figure paying, soul sucking surrealistic nightmare. I am so happy to be out of that rat race and pray I never have to go back. Yet even as I make a living doing what i like, for waayy less money, I still want the system to go! As a species we were steered wrong a long time ago. Instead of evolving our conciseness and seeking to better our environment and way of life as a whole, we evolved into mass consuming, greedy, apathetic idiots by majority. And for that I say bring on the new way!! I am so sick of listening to the BS lies and propaganda! Im literally about to blow my top. For the past two weeks I have been extremely on edge and have this gut feeling that we are in for something big. A shock like no other. I have read and researched ATS type topics for years but I have never been so subconsciously, and consciously, gorilla about it! I'm not quite sure about doomsday but my gut reactions have been 95% accurate since I was 9 years old and change is near people, I guarantee that. You can at least take comfort in that

By the way If you havn't cheked out the shock dctrine its a must see!
Documentary Link

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Wow didnt expect a post like this. I feel exactly like you and most of the posters here. Im 27, with money and looks, i live in sydney. Anyone my age with what they got should be ballin life, but not me. Ive always felt this society we lived in was fake. People tell me to spend my money, or go out more cause youll pick up many gals..BUT NON OF THIS INTEREST ME. Nothing impresses me anymore. I cant buy anything, or talk to anyone on my level. I try hard to try addapt to peoples personalities. I try to get on their level to try have some connection with them..but i cant. Everything on the news in sydney is a joke! Top news here is some speedboat hitting some ferry, with only injuries. Its really fked up, i get stressed, pissed, angry, when i see all this bullshiz that makes the news. Thats why i stopped watching t.v. I cant deal with all this propaganda anymore. Dumb people down, make them freak out on minor minor minor tiny little things....and they believe it! Todays sociecty is just a religion with no name with the same principals as abrahamic religions.... conquer and spread the word. Todays bible is basically the diffrent laws in todays society. Its really heartbreaking when i see how manupulated people are. People i love and grew up with have no idea whats going on, its so unsettling. Im really glad i wasnt the only person like this in the world, ive always felt diffrent and never knew why. But it all makes sense now, i was breaking away from being a model citizen, away from the mind control, away from this stupid rules implied to me, i didnt want to be a animal, or a fking drone anymore. My world changed so much, im now more happy and generally feel more positive. True truth had done good to me emotionaly and spiritualy

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Amen brotha! Mind control being the key phrase! I have also lost many friends to the madness of the machine. And TV is definitely a main vein for mind control. In fact I seriously believe that here in the states, possibly everywhere, they are already using it on a prototype basis. I have caught them red handed with subliminal tracks and imagery in commercials and TV shows. I don't hear the tracks all of the time but they are there. ignorance Is everywhere! I'm glad to hear this feeling of unjust and the urge to expand our consciousness is global. That in itself is very refreshing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
my sentiments exactly! I didn't read through all the responses yet but yes I agree alot with the OP. I want to do things because I want to do them, not to make money just so I can survive in this world, it all seems so greed based right now
I too hope for some sort of change

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What is hells rarest commodity, is it hope, or is it rest, or a toss-up of the two? We don't have to be short in either, it can stay along the lines of money and bread shortages with the right attitude. It's cheap to buy weapons at the moment : I saw a $50 katana, and a 440 ss katana for $195. These can be turned into good tools and raw steel, and better than the structure is the plans that created them. We can transform, and do away with the destruction stage that gets insisted upon. We could look at the in between "katana" stage as non sequitur and a waste of time and energy.

In Phil Plait's "Bad Universe" the other day, he described a football-sized meteor hurtling towards collision for earth in the year 2036. The episode was psychotic in the sense that he described a long process of blasting the meteor with a nuclear mass-driver that would knock it off course. It followed that the meteor would take up a rotation around the sun, leading to potential future problems. The solution was to launch a leading satellite in parallel orbit with the meteor, kept safe from collision with computer-guided systems and ion thrusters. This, in theory, would systematically alter the course of the heavenly body over time, and launch it to the depths of space again.

So why did we need the mass driver stage?

I was also curious about their imagery of blowing up Sydney, Australia with a meteor several times over, and showing Iran as a prominent dot on the map after discussing nukes at length, but that's just me.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Do you want to know what it is?.......It`s all about money. It`s because you sacrifice the best years of your life to obtain enough of it, to live comfortably when you get older. You sacrifice the best hours of the day, hours that you could be enjoying with loved ones. Anyone who needs to work for a living, is giving up a little piece of their soul everyday.

But it`s all in the name of progress. Progress is all that matters.

The reality we`ve created for ourselves has gotten really messed up, and nobody knows what to do about it.

The only things we need in life are; food, shelter and our loved ones......every thing else is just creative thinking

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
OP I share your sentiment.

The media attempts to instill in people the lust for money and material things from an early age through advertising of useless items. The youth see these things as something they must have, the new phone/gadget etc... This leads to the lust for money, the means to acquire these useless items. The legitimate means by which to acquire this money is to live the 9/5. Therefore the lust of money essentially forces them into the system where they will work their whole lives while someone else reaps the benefit.

Money=Control

I despise this system and for as long as I can remember, I have believed there must be something more to life than the things which our materialistic society places value on. One significant moment of clarity was when I first saw the film "Into The Wild", the message of the film spoke to me. I've since come to the realization that there is more to life than what our conscious mind can perceive. I do no seek money, fame, or anything of this nature. I seek only truth and knowledge. It is obvious that my values differ from the majority of the people I come in contact with in life, and this results in my feeling disconnected.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminotreal

Well put. The system is definately established in the basis of dependency upon the major institutions of the world. Unfortunately we need a full paradigm shift and a brand new way of thinking before the everyday person can live life without the dependency of the worlds institutions. This however will probably not happen without some large scale event that completely turns the world upside down.

To the poster:

I can only speak for myself, but, I feel your pain. I think about this everyday.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The matrix is infected with starseeds. Their response is to increase the self regulation through technology and fear.

It was a pretty good plan though. Educate the young for the next generations direction. Value the money system while the entertainment system with all it's drama offers your mind an outlet, a place to escape and compare. Things changed in the sixties. People woke up to something more but then it was stopped by increasing negativity. The roaring twenties were muted by the Great Depression. Our backlash awaits when when enough players find out monopoly is just a game. How will we go from there? Will we hurt one another over something as basic as food?

That is why this is the place to be in the universe and you will see further increase of ET craft activity. Some of these tourist can be a little sloppy when venturing into a backwoods place like this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Make your own reality... what is it you want to do?

It is unfortunate, but you will need some money. Where do you want to live? How do you want to live?

I work for a living... that is reality. Even if all I did was live on my farm, I would still have to work. We live by the fruits of our labor... that is an eternal truth.

Do you want to live off the land? Be free? There are still a few...very few pieces of "Homestead" free govt. land up in the North West US. Or you could find a very rural place very cheap. You would still need some money.

Again, live like you want. We don't watch satellite TV...haven't had regular TV in years. I don't have a cell phone. Do have the internet, but heat with a woodstove. We raIse our own food/meat/veggies/fruits... preserve and put up for winter. If the SHTF, we simply cut off the lights... park the truck and car... saddle our horses, milk our goats...cut wood...etc.

So... why the funk? Live like you want. You can be what you want to be... you are only stopping you. However, realize that living off the system is hard work...enjoyable and liberating...but still hard work.Unless you just want to fish, sleep in the woods... you still have to get up firewood.

So...I ask again... how do you want to live?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Normally, I just observe, but now I feel compelled to reply because you all hit close to my heart center. Plan B is the only way to live our lives. Once we have the knowledge then comes the responsibility to not participate in the lunatics plans for all of us. Accept that they are who they are, but don't accept what they have chosen for us. Even with children and a wife or a husband or a brother or a sister or any relative for that matter; it is for us and them that we must change, not necessarily the system but ourselves. Change starts with self. "We cannot rid the world of things that bother us, we must rid our vibrations of things that bother us." Abraham Hicks I think. We are not helpless; and for those of us who think that we are haven't delved deep enough into who they really are. We are multidimensional beings and nobody has power over our lives really. We can change our vibration and attract into our lives anything that we want. Those in power understand this. Learn about the real Laws of the Universe. They are more powerful than any man-made laws 1) The Law of One 2) The Law of Attraction 3) The Law of Allowance 4) The Law of Intent and 5) The Law of Balance We are not separate from anything in existence. They try to make us believe that we are separate and this is how they divide and conquer. The greatest source of suffering is ignorance. Reach for better thoughts, reach for gratitude, reach for anger even; anger is better than hopelessness. Reach for a thought that makes you feel better than the one that makes your feel worse. It's is the feelings that expand our experiences. Feel better and then your experience will become better.
Your words are my thoughts exactly sometimes. I refuse to live a meaningless existence in a job that I hate with other people who hate their jobs and hate each other for a paycheck that doesn't even pay for the gas. People may look down on me for this; but I don't care because what really matters is the chatter in my own mind. Don't let others determine how you feel and think. Learn to think and feel for yourself. Learn to think better thoughts and feel better feelings. "Ask and It Is Given". Read this book by Esther and Jerry Hicks to inspire you to feel better. Read it over and over and over again until you realize you can create your own life and they can't stop you from being, doing or having anything that you want. This is their greatest fear; that you come to realize this and this robs them of their power over your life and mine. Feel Better and I mean it FEEL Better. We have an in built guidance system that leads us to things that make us feel better. Follow the feeling, the gut feeling. If you're not sure what it is, ask your body to guide you. We have a road map inside of use; pay attention to it in every moment and the light will shine through you and everybody will take notice even animals and they will want to be near you because you are shining your light where there once was darkness. Become clear about what you want, write it down and think about it until it makes you laugh and brings you so much joy at the thought of it and it will come to you so fast you won't know what hit you. Even if we aren't living Plan B, strive to and eventually you will become unattached to the system and the outcome and find true freedom, freedom to choose how you think; they can never take that from you unless you allow them to drug you and rob you of your thoughts by hypnotizing you. You are in a better place than most people, you are awakening to your true desires and passions and that doesn't include remaining enslaved.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My thoughts/ feelings exactly. The general people lack spirit.. True soul. I have looks, smarts, etc as well. But I hate vanity and material. now n then, someone creeps along with the same interest, then, it turns out they only get 2 percent of the whole picture. And play along like they relate to me. One person actually rolled his eyes when he thought I wasn't looking. I'd much rather move to the back woods and survive. I care about my clients so... I stay... And help.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You have taken the words directly out of my mouth.

This is what I have been feeling for a longggg time, so I walked out on my logistics job, moved out of my apartment, got a bunch of grants and went back to College. Since my tuition is completely payed for by the State, I have plenty enough to live on and better educate myself. Even though I despise money and hate this system humans have become completely addicted to, I figure I might as well make the most of it and manipulate and work my way to the top so I don't have to worry about working and worrying about hardships of life.

Hopefully that all works out. Haha.

Good luck man.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Dude.... your thinking about this wayyyy too much. Cut the philosophy crap and just start a plan to live like you want.

Again, it is hard work...but you can do it...if I could do it, you can do it.

The biggest thing is to quit making excuses and just do it... and quit thinking about it so much. Start reading Mother Earth News or Country Living and Small Stock Journal for alternative lifestyles out of the system...

My step son works summers as a white water guide on a river along the NC/SC/GA line and winters at a ski lodge up in Vermont... my step daughter just finished a seasonal stint up in Glacier Park Montana... propbably start back this winter in Vermont... my wife and I live way out in the country...we work...but live plan B everyday...I have plan B caked all over my muck boots and will be walking in plan B tommorow...

It can be done.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Stop being so quixotic, for the world has been run by the same masters for millennia, and worked by the peasants,
so just enjoy life while you still got it. One day you might look back and think, I wasted
my life on such stupidities, sitting behind a computer, discussing the same conspiracy theories
ad nauseam, just discussing, arguing, but unable to do anything. . . . How has all these 'knowledge'
enlightened any one's life? There's a big difference between just reading, discussing certain issues, and actually doing something about them . . . But what more can the peasants do?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
your not alone. i dont like my job either

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join