It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implants Based On Carbon Nano-Tube Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/253/922/Alien_implants_based_on_carbon_nano-tube_technology.html

Chemist and material scientist Steve Colbern appeared on Coast to Coast AM Radio on Friday night along with Dr. Roger Leir, author of “The Alien and the Scalpel”, and experimental nuclear physicist Robert John Koontz to discuss implants they've found in the bodies of people who claim to be alien abductees.

As to the chemical make-up of the alien implants, Colbern claims they are composed of meteoric iron not found in our solar system because the isotopic ratios are skewed compared to those found on earth or in our own solar neighborhood. When asked, Colbern said it would not be possible for us to duplicate this material without major problems.

glad I saw this piece on before its news, am implant with nano technology electronics that transmits a satellite frequency signal with particles from out of this solar system,,,, it gets more interesting every day!!

lap it up!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Yeah, I listened to that saturday night on you-tube an visited that site *****scalpel dot com
Dude said that the signal was fast, very, very fast like faster then light i think he said and they dont have the machines to record it or something like that ???

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Pretty cool, thanks for posting that.

Nevertheless, I can't help but remember older chipping conspiracy theories that talked about "transistors" (in the 1970s) or "superconductors" (in the 1990s)...every time a new technology comes out, theories suddenly sprout making use of it...now that nanotech is a hot topic, suddenly they are discovering it in the chips...color me skeptical but still interested.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I am pretty sure radio waves ARE light, just at a shorter or longer wavelength than visible light. Just like X-rays and microwaves. So I am not sure what he or you mean the signal was "faster than light". I am not a physicist, so refer to the pretty sure at the beginning if I am totally off.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimelab

I didn't personally hear the show, but my guess is that he is claiming that it is faster than the speed of light, rendering us incapable of being able to record it. Not sure how that claim could be proven one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Have those implants been presented to a wider scientific community for a thorough analysis? Have they been able to "decipher" any information (that is being sent, or any program that is encoded on the "chip," or any symbols, etc) from that implant? Do they provide any photographs for the implants, or any stories from the abductee?

I ask this, because if this is real, this could be the damning evidence for the UFO community...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

yes it could be a damning evidence there is more info here with other links also

www.examiner.com...

Noory asked Colbern, “Based on what you've seen what do you think these objects are?” His response was, “Extremely sophisticated nano-technological devices that are probably for gathering and transmission of information. They seem to transmit sensory information - what the subject is seeing and hearing, physiological information, etc.” Colbern also states that the implants have a sophisticated biological coating that allows our nerve cells to grow into the devices after they're implanted – something that is beyond our technology.

edit on 7-11-2010 by jumpingbeanz because: add info

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's a shame that more scientist don't get involved with the study of these implants. There should be a multi-discipline scientific team studying the details of these objects.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

well there's an idea if more people came forward we would get more evidence, personally I would love to see what is inside these chips!?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've previously seen a video about this, one of the scientists were saying when they went to extract the implant from the "abductees" there were no signs of skin damage or muscle/nerve damage from the implant. So how did they get the implant into the body flawlessly 0_o Another weeird question!! Aliens are capable of artificial insemination AND this?!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They got somehing better then implants.. they dont care, they made a deal with ET´s.. we get technology they get room for hidden bases on earth and experiment on humans

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Almost convinced myself I had an implant once.

I kind of remembered it going in, about 1980, and I was there when I got it out, Oct '96, and the doc lost it. The implications are terrifying though aren't they, and pretty far-fetched. So, I just call it my "oddity" 'cos that's what the doc called it.

Strange, but true.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dudeimanoldfart
I've previously seen a video about this, one of the scientists were saying when they went to extract the implant from the "abductees" there were no signs of skin damage or muscle/nerve damage from the implant. So how did they get the implant into the body flawlessly 0_o Another weeird question!! Aliens are capable of artificial insemination AND this?!
Maybe the body is added to the implant? They grow together?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
No one....and that includes people of the Agency...have figured out how these things work or how it is they have no decernable special properties once removed or remotely shut off. Anyone who says they have found something is FULL OF IT!

The Big Boy's don't even know....never mind some hack.."Researcher/Scientist/Doctor....who pulls one out and then finds there is nothing special about it...not even shape or elemental properties. We are dealing with something that is WAY out of our league....and think of this...if we COULD figure out how they work or be able to decript their supposed duel signal....then we could listen in.

I do not think they would allow us to do that. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Pretty cool, thanks for posting that.

Nevertheless, I can't help but remember older chipping conspiracy theories that talked about "transistors" (in the 1970s) or "superconductors" (in the 1990s)...every time a new technology comes out, theories suddenly sprout making use of it...now that nanotech is a hot topic, suddenly they are discovering it in the chips...color me skeptical but still interested.

I have often noticed the same thing. Even down to the design of the "space ships". It seems ironic that alien UFO's and tech seems to change according our times.

top topics

join