It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I’m struggling to remain civil, but that post was confusing to the Nth degree, I’m not sure if you were agreeing with the OP or not, David Icke has been out as a fraud and plagiarist, his whole life's work is a tribute to Hollywood plotlines, Op's post is basically a Pro-Icke rambling.

I would be willing to set aside my cynicism if OP could substantiate his theory.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
There are only really 2 natures of human on the planet.

There are 3 variant sentient species on the planet, embodied in 2 "races."

The vessel is mammalian (primate), and is a sentient species on its own.
Yes, your body has a mind of its own, and can even operate without your assistance.

The mammalian vessel is inhabited by the two symbiotic consciousnesses:
the reptilian symbiote (Omega) and the insectoid/arthopod symbiote (Alpha).

We are all warm-blooded, but it wasn't always like that.

Surprise, surprise. All will make sense within the coming year.

edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

I never know what to say in regards to revelations such as this. so the best I can offer is song
Hey Rickey!

Oh Ricky
Warning sign
fishing line
to catch our mind
Hey Ricky!
Hey Ricky!

Hey Ricky!
You've been around for years
pretend to play along
You say were in a fight
the hybrids don't belong
you want to send them home Ricky!

Cuz we have mighty wills
our spirits can't be hurt
You're giving us the chills
Ricky, please reassert!
Reptilian genes still can't be removed Ricky!

Oh Ricky
bottom line
redefine
your product line
Hey Ricky!
Hey Ricky!

Oh Rickey, what a pity
we can't understand....
You tried to warn us all
with alerts from High Command
Oh Ricky, our committee...
you must understand..
It's nuts like you RIcky...
Goo Goo Gajoob Ricky, no Rickey
don't fake your part Ricky!

Hey Ricky!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by rusethorcain
There are only really 2 natures of human on the planet.

Yes, your body has a mind of its own, and can even operate without your assistance

Classic!

This second line added to indicate my inabilty to find the words to express how entertained I am by your responses here. Thanks for a most enjoyable chuckle.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Haha i love all these Rise-up threads, first off you all pay taxes and eat their poluted food right and you cant stop doing that since thats how the system was made right? you use money and all their tools of communication right?hard to not watch tv or goto the internet? haha
they even trick your brain into belliving stuff as "cool" "Trendy" "must buy" you might bellive you are free but you arent we put out 3 paths for you and you pick one, illusionary freedom thats called your own choices are not yourt own its one made for you we just give you the tools to pick one of our paths so all in all we are slave in spirit and body the ultimate corruption of man it was called, you gotta pick one of 3 etc...,since they are master of deception and Ruses, so people what you gona fight the goverment? you know you dont bellive it so badly you can arrange others for it to to rise up there is always that what if your paranoid, here medication, we just gotta wait for WW3 when they slip and we got time to rebuild civilization from a-new. cause we're go helplessly connected into slavery and bondage, we cant do squat and that individuals around the world bellives it, they go like who cares you cant DO # anyways. thats the fact, you cant i cant we're so hopelessly intigrated into their system, some will even die to defend the illusionary freedom. just wait for ww3 their greatest slip

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
xiphias is a deceiver, will you know this when you see one and they look nothing like a dolphin? They look just like a human bred with a velociraptor. They are lizard men is a perfect description. He is stating he has a reptilian soul incarnated in a human body. I have no conscious experience with this type of negative wanderer. The ones I am talking about are the real deal, straight up Reptilian. They exist in a plane around you, you can not see them under normal circumstances, where they carry out their work. There is an energy wave the Earth is to move into where this will no longer be the case and we will be on an level playing field. You will be able to see them and their energy.

These beings are negative, it is there nature. They do not wish to evolve back to the creator, but suck up the necessary resources to play their own God. They have the technology, spiritual tech, to take souls from one vessel to the other in order for them not to naturally reincarnate and evolve. Their only hope is to keep you in ignorance. They are raping you, stealing your DNA, forcing undue burden on you so you create negative energy, -, vibes they need. Yes it is a consortium of these beings, along with others and humans. Together they make a force, you can term the Illuminati.

They are pets. Their true masters are Orion STS, some of which look just like the character from the movie predator. These are our Orion ancestors, and the Reptiles are their pets. I have seen these beings, they tried to abduct me, I went right up to them, they tricked me, yet they couldn't do # to me. Little ole me. They lie, it is their game. Mind control is their game. They have tech a million years ahead of ours. There is a battle raging behind your backs between the + and the -

Those of love and those of selfishness. The reptiles are black holes, the + are radiating Suns.

One gives, the other takes. Hence the electrical circuit inherit in this reality. This is how it is. This message is only for a few, the majority will make their little preteen comments trying to win a popularity contest. I ignore you and only read posts that are short and too the #ing point. I don't care about grammar or semantics.

I am gone, I only make my post for the 5 or so meant to read it. The other 95% of you, I am working for you. I love you. The quicker you wake up the better for you. You though have free will and your right to be ignorant will be maintained until it is too late for you to have made a difference. Read my first post in this thread.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by rusethorcain

I’m struggling to remain civil, but that post was confusing to the Nth degree, I’m not sure if you were agreeing with the OP or not, David Icke has been out as a fraud and plagiarist, his whole life's work is a tribute to Hollywood plotlines, Op's post is basically a Pro-Icke rambling.

I would be willing to set aside my cynicism if OP could substantiate his theory.

Why is it such a struggle to remain civil?
What is it to you what I believe?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Three makes even more sense.

Sure a lion can and will eat you but they are able to learn new ways. They are still warm blooded. Conversely, You will never catch anyone snuggling with a gator. Never. Some people hide it well but, the shark or the gator... is their inner nature. If all humans were compassionate, loving and cared for their young as mammals do we would live in a very different world. It is the nature of reptiles living here, to abandon their young, push their own children out or leave them, beat them, have no real feeling or care for anyone other than themselves. They are the liars, bullies, the predators among us - touting their domination and taking pride in body counts alone. They employ addiction and misfortune as a tool and rely on human frailty, suffering, heartbreak to make a buck. They live most of their lives engaged in no pursuits to improve human kind They only kill, mate and eat.

That's what I'm talking about.
I added more pictures to earlier post to convey my meaning to those still lost.
Thought they will say I am lost.

I never was lost - just wondering why some "people" are not happy with dry land.
Why keep wallowing in a swamp? And then I realized. That is where they are from.

edit on 8-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
xiphias is a deceiver, will you know this when you see one and they look nothing like a dolphin? They look just like a human bred with a velociraptor. They are lizard men is a perfect description. He is stating he has a reptilian soul incarnated in a human body. I have no conscious experience with this type of negative wanderer. The ones I am talking about are the real deal, straight up Reptilian. They exist in a plane around you, you can not see them under normal circumstances, where they carry out their work. There is an energy wave the Earth is to move into where this will no longer be the case and we will be on an level playing field. You will be able to see them and their energy.

I'm not the deceiver. On the other hand, you are the deceived. The deceiver is your own kind. We all inhabit mammalian vessels, as it was meant to be. I never stated that I reincarnated in a human body. I was born into a human body, as were you. I assure you, there are no invisible reptilians looking over your shoulder. Paranoia only gets a civilization so far before it is used to self-destruct the species.

These beings are negative, it is there nature. They do not wish to evolve back to the creator, but suck up the necessary resources to play their own God. They have the technology, spiritual tech, to take souls from one vessel to the other in order for them not to naturally reincarnate and evolve. Their only hope is to keep you in ignorance. They are raping you, stealing your DNA, forcing undue burden on you so you create negative energy, -, vibes they need. Yes it is a consortium of these beings, along with others and humans. Together they make a force, you can term the Illuminati.

So where did you learn that we are negative? Is it from personal experience or did someone lead you to believe this? I'd bet the house on the latter. Reading your words, I'm lead to believe that you are the negative one, but then again, I've never met you; so I shall not judge. He who casts the first stone...

They are pets. Their true masters are Orion STS, some of which look just like the character from the movie predator. These are our Orion ancestors, and the Reptiles are their pets. I have seen these beings, they tried to abduct me, I went right up to them, they tricked me, yet they couldn't do # to me. Little ole me. They lie, it is their game. Mind control is their game. They have tech a million years ahead of ours. There is a battle raging behind your backs between the + and the -

Ever heard of the KKK? I heard they are accepting new members.

You though have free will and your right to be ignorant will be maintained until it is too late for you to have made a difference.

You don't know the meaning of free will, or love. Mark my words, you will see the light, and you will shed your ignorance in awe. The change will be easier if you free your mind of blind hatred towards a race you barely even know. Sometimes the light cannot heal black hearts. Some get lost forever. Just a heads up.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I think people need to write in the post title ( No proof or pics or video about what I am going to say )

what do I think ? you could be right you could be wrong.

If you have been around them for 33 years you didnt get
one pic. Thats poor or just BS you pick

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Can someone who is "not human" on this thread explain to me why you all have waited so long to show yourselves? What have you got out of skulking around and not come out to EVERYONE? What is your selection process for those humans you choose to reveal yourself to?

These post are ridiculous to me. But then again I'm only a human

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Can someone who is "not human" on this thread explain to me why you all have waited so long to show yourselves? What have you got out of skulking around and not come out to EVERYONE? What is your selection process for those humans you choose to reveal yourself to?

These post are ridiculous to me. But then again I'm only a human

It's not us, it's you. If we reveal our nature, we have to reveal your nature as well, and that cannot happen too quickly. The Omega cannot reveal itself until the Alpha truly understands what he really is: a collective species. Otherwise war, genocide, slavery, etc. are all inevitable; and the Omega will be the ones to suffer.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

If we reveal our nature....

Oh, dear......oh, dear oh, dear.

Please find help.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

What harm can one encounter to merely believe for the sake of possiblity there is truth behind your post. peace

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Oh, dear......oh, dear oh, dear.

Please find help.

Back at ya. Please find help for your brothers in overcoming their collective ego.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Even if the OP is stark raving mad...

Why such a problem with love peace and understanding?

Why wouldn't you move on to a thread more to your liking instead of
telling the child posting a positive message here there is no Santa Clause?

I mean unless you are and see yourself as the sort of people he is talking about
and feel you must defend them...whether they exist in actuality or not?
Do you kick dogs too?

Actions such as these vehement hatred and making fun for the sake of ridiculing someone you say yourself is sick and delusional...makes me think he is right... there are reptilians among us.

Who's your daddy?

edit on 8-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I for one am up for fighting reptillians!!!! Come and get me!! YOU can't harm me physically, spiritually, or morally! I stand firm on the rock of salvation and NOTHING can overcome my faith. I'll send you back to the pits of hell you came from monsters...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PS3Geek
I stopped at the part where you say reptilians are in your family and friends , seriously man they don't exist no matter what David icke or anyone else for that matter says .

I understand we need to take our world back but most people are too ignorant and lazy to really care at all if it was me i would eliminate the government first and the Illuminati if such a secret society exists then i can see us taking our world back but until more people wake up then we are screwed .... Tsk Tsk Tsk

'ZACTLY...
IMHO Eicke is a "nutter
Only60 years of contact?? IF there's been contact there's a fair amount of evidence that would become entirely credible( paintings and such) for contact going back to the Renaissance or earlier

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

"It's not us, it's you. If we reveal our nature, we have to reveal your nature as well, and that cannot happen too quickly. The Omega cannot reveal itself until the Alpha truly understands what he really is: a collective species. Otherwise war, genocide, slavery, etc. are all inevitable; and the Omega will be the ones to suffer"

So what makes you the Alpha and humans the Omega? Also you said it can't happen too quickly, yet you have said you have been here for a long time? I would think there has been plenty enough time.

Why war, genocide and slavery?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
So what makes you the Alpha and humans the Omega? Also you said it can't happen too quickly, yet you have said you have been here for a long time? I would think there has been plenty enough time.

Why war, genocide and slavery?

The Alpha is the dominant species; and also the species capable of developing the technology of the "shield". The Alpha is the might, the Omega is the wisdom.

Why war, genocide, and slavery? Because that's what the Alpha is best at. This is why it is imperative the Alpha realizes his true nature, on his own, and overcomes his nature. The lesson must be learned, or it's all a waste.

Originally posted by thecinic
I for one am up for fighting reptillians!!!! Come and get me!! YOU can't harm me physically, spiritually, or morally! I stand firm on the rock of salvation and NOTHING can overcome my faith. I'll send you back to the pits of hell you came from monsters...

Sounds like something spoken by a person who is dead inside. Wake up. Love overcomes all. Fear is not an option. If it comes down to it, the Omega will overcome the Alpha with assistance from your own vessels; and you will thank us when you see what the real threat is. Resistance is futile, especially when there's an entire planet and the future of an entire civlization at stake. We were given the light for a reason. To communicate with the vessels. It's the only way the civilization will survive.

Your faith means next to nothing. It is a psychological tool.
All that matters is how you apply the teachings of your faith towards your future.
From the sound of it, your faith has no world for tomorrow.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join